Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' (3798 Views)

EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 / APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by byteHead(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
A Mexican blogger claims to have been leaked an email in which the fugitive drug lord threatens vengeance

Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, the world's most wanted drug lord, has reportedly issued a threat to wipe out Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) if they interfere with his operations in the Middle East.

According to a Mexican blog that reports on the country's drug cartels, the message was contained in an email, which has not been verified, that was leaked by a member of Guzman's Sinaloa cartel.

Guzman escaped from a maximum security prison in July after his associates dug a mile-long tunnel into his cell.

According to cartelblog.com, the email was sent after Isil destroyed a Sinaloa drug shipment in the Middle East, where it reportedly provides party drugs to customers including wealthy princes.

It reportedly named Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of Isil, and said: "My men will destroy you. You are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p------. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.

"I pity the next son of a LovePeddler that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them."

In October, authorities in Mexico said Guzman and been injured in a failed operation to recapture him at a ranch in the Sierra Madre mountains after US agents tracked his phone.

His prison escape was a major embarrassment for the Mexican government and more than a dozen prison officials have been detained over charges they helped him flee.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/12044964/Most-wanted-Mexican-drug-lord-El-Chapo-vows-to-destroy-Islamic-State.html

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by chocolateme(f): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Isn't this guy throwing himself as a bait for the government and which ends up becoming the killing it two birds with one stone.
I hope to follow the updates on this.
Our Fulani herdsmen has vowed never to get into the way of boko haram.
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by LordAdam: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2015
Noise.

ISIL is richer, more sophisticated, and clearly more motivated than the Sinaloa cartel.

In any case, if El Chapo can rip Al-Baghdadi's heart out, he'll be an instant legend.

#fingerscrossed

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by evy1(m): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2015
El chapo.
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by Standing5(m): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2015
IS is well funded.
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by talktonase(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2015
Elchapo just continue dealin in ur drugs ISIL are not in ur league...the even have more money than u sef.
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2015
talktonase:
Elchapo just continue dealin in ur drugs ISIL are not in ur league...the even have more money than u sef.
40milliom a month.we're talking drug money you're talking 40million a month mtschewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by talktonase(m): 12:54am On Dec 11, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
40milliom a month.we're talking drug money you're talking 40million a month mtschewwwwww
if only u know the financiers of ISIL.this would never be an issue to argue!

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by menix(m): 1:01am On Dec 11, 2015
El Chapo "Capo di Tutti Cappi" ur Button is at ur service boss..

Capo Cosa Nostra..
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:02am On Dec 11, 2015
talktonase:
if only u know the financiers of ISIL.this would never be an issue to argue!
Until you educate me I'm o still go with drug money so speak now or forever hold your peace

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by baby124: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2015
El Chapo Biko flood their useless country with the most destructive drugs. The cheap terrible ones let them finish themselves there.

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by NigLasPresident: 1:11am On Dec 11, 2015
LordAdam:
Noise.

ISIL is richer, more sophisticated, and clearly more motivated than the Sinaloa cartel.

In any case, if El Chapo can rip Al-Baghdadi's heart out, he'll be an instant legend.

#fingerscrossed

-Lord

He would become a true hero.. Doing what the whole west couldn't for years

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by NigLasPresident: 1:14am On Dec 11, 2015
menix:

Capo Costra Nosta..

come na meno ojo be this?
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by menix(m): 1:17am On Dec 11, 2015
NigLasPresident:

come na meno ojo be this?

U mean Meno of NNSS Ojo
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by asadike(f): 1:20am On Dec 11, 2015
see as double wahala jam dead body. ndi ara. make una kill una selves. i have my biafra to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by iamrealdeji(m): 2:21am On Dec 11, 2015
I see him reaching a bargain with America soon,going after Isil in exchange for the feds on his ass. America seem to favor the former more
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by BabaNath(m): 6:13am On Dec 11, 2015
1mile tunnel into his cell? Sai El Chapo We hail you sir embarassed

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by Pavore9: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2015
I would love to see him carry out his threats. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by idupaul: 6:27am On Dec 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I see him reaching a bargain with America soon,going after Isil in exchange for the feds on his ass. America seem to favor the former more

And what makes U think the US are any bit interested in seeing ISIS fall for now

3 Likes

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by marjjoy: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2015
talktonase:

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by Bluemosquito(m): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2015
wipe out Isis and receive state pardon... who knows you may even get a peace Laurette!!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by iamrealdeji(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2015
idupaul:

And what makes U think the US are any bit interested in seeing ISIS fall for now
they are bro,no country knows the future of terrorism,if they want Isis to operate for a reason,maybe thinking they should keep attacking their enemies,ISIS may later come to attack them themselves
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2015
talktonase:

I don't think Isis has more Money than el chapo.
omo na el chapo we dey talk ooooo.

wen he was arrested na 22 billion dollar cash dey him house.

I believe el chapo.

dat guy na movement

3 Likes

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by Gbengais(m): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2015
talktonase:

person wey dey use $2700 buy rubber band to band hin monthly money .. this guy is prolly richer than putton .. do you even know how he escaped from prison? a mile tunnel ?? guy think well .. this guys money will assemble a very big soldier that will conqer is

2 Likes

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by m4una(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2015
menix:

Capo Cosa Nostra..

Parli bene la lingua italiana?
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by vedaxcool(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Some of this drug cartel are more deprave than ISIL. But it would be the ultimate battle of terrorists.
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2015
With what?? Weed? no surprises...what do u expect from a man who's always 'high'?
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2015
vedaxcool:
Some of this drug cartel are more deprave than ISIL. But it would be the ultimate battle of terrorists.
GERRAAUUTTTTT
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by menix(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2015
m4una:

Parli bene la lingua italiana?

Affatto..

solo alcuni slangs mafiose
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by vedaxcool(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2015
[s]
OZAOEKPE:

GERRAAUUTTTTT
[/s]

Have some breakfast.
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by DaFlash: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Yeh because they are threat to his business. HOW= russian jet bombers have significantly reduce ISIS ability to smuggle oil through Turkey therefor ISIS diverted in selling heroin to rise their war funds.

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2015
Look at these 2 mafians!!^^ lipsrsealed wiseguys cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Govt. To Remove All Pockets From The Police Uniform / Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group / 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.