Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Second Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Second Career (559 Views)

3 Strategies Second-career Nurses Can Use To Market Skills Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Second Career by emuzedavid: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
When we were little we all have our wishes to becoming a certain professional when we grow up. Some of us did while some didn't. For those of us that did get what we wished for, my question is are we satisfied or fulfilled? If our answer is "yes" I say a big congratulation.
But if our answer is "No" why are we dissatisfied and remain unfulfilled? I want to believe one of the answer is that we discovered that the present economy operating in our present geographical location have failed to meet up with our needs not to now talk of wants.
That's why we need a side-kick job to take care of some needs and wants so as to attain a certain moderate, if not better, level of comfortability.
The present economy in recent times have been so discouraging most especially to the unemployed graduates who have no one to fend for them but themselves.
But the fact still remains that it does not matter how terrible the economy might be, whatever the outcome is as it affects our lives is basically our responsibility. Bottom line is that opportunity abounds all around us. Discover it and harness it to your advantage.
As for me I make my money on the internet. It's suppose to be my own side-kick job but with the way it is going I might switch my career to my side-kick job because it is getting better by the day.
If you are interested in my side-kick job you can send me an email to emuzedavid@gmail.com or contact me via phone call, SMS or whatsapp on this line 07033753922.
Wish you all the best as we make the best out of our lives with besetting economic factors not withstanding.
Adios!
Re: Second Career by tpiah11: 12:00am On Nov 07, 2015
explain better, cant make head or tail of this.
Re: Second Career by emuzedavid: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2015
All I am saying is that some of us our chosen career, like what we studied in school, has failed to meet up with our daily needs. Hence, we need another job or career to be a supplement to our core career. And that's what I meant by second career. Do you understand it now?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Are You Thinking Of Becoming A Web-prenuer Join Me On BBM. / ABIOSHinternational HSE Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.