Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu (25503 Views)

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by bonechamberlain(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2015
olatunji21:

Diezani is Saint, isn't she? She never stole, Did she? Why should I pity her, when she was stealing all the billions, did she care about me and other Millions?
do u have any proof that she stole? if u have take her to court if u can't compel the govt to charge her to court. education enabled us to be rational and judge issues adequately not believing everything we hear on the media.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by akereconfi: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
This is a lesson to everyone that when you do not live just and right, money CANNOT buy good health or give you peace.
What will it matter if you have all the billions in hard currency and you live a secluded life, no peace and no perfect health.
In as much as I naturally would want to wish a fellow human being( trying hard not to say animal) well despite the fact that only an animal will take what belongs to millions of people and keep for themselves.

Diezani thought and never envisaged that a time like this will come, she is reaping what she deserves and I it is my prayer that she never recovers from this terminal illness and that present politicians and past who have all stolen our common wealth come to the reality that it is one by one their time too is coming

Has she being found guilty of any crime.

ALLEGATIONS
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by akereconfi: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2015
olatunji21:

Save me d epistle...I am human like she is, i suffered because she stole, she didn't care, while I was trekking, she was ridding Private jet...The economy was crumbling, she's stealing in billion of dollars, she ate wat she want, i eat what i see...I have been sick b4, instead of going to the hospital, i do Baba Alagbo while she goes to London for ordinary check up... I don't wish her death, i hope, pray and wish for her safe recovery so she can come account for her steadwardship

She stole? Says who? Convicted by which court of law.

If I jump from the height at which you jump to conclusions , my hairs will turn grey before I hit the flow.

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by FemiFaniKayode: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2015
akereconfi:

Has she being found guilty of any crime.

ALLEGATIONS

perception, antecedent, present day reality in the oil sector should answer your question above.

Former President Goodluck knows within himself the lifestyle Diezani lived.

if for some ridiculous reasons you find out your DNA matches only one of your parents what would be your likely assumptions before you start asking questions?

ponder over that u dont have to respond

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by ExInferis(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2015
Dele Momodu is a shill. This piece is a paid hack job meant to elicit sympathy. The whole thing felt contrived, conjured and concocted just like the James Hadley Chase novels he mentioned.

1. Bulk of the piece was introducing and reinforcing the idea of his journalistic credentials so that we can swallow his BS hook line and sinker.

2. The secretive location, the furtive stocky guard, the dark shadows, the chaperone.... Pure James Hadley Chase.

3. Then the interview we waited for......nothing. Absolutely nothing.

All this piece did was attempt to garner sympathy for the subject.

4 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by oyomzee4(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2015
If this is the real FFK then I am highly disappointed because it is obvious that you are just a hypocrite. You don't wish someone dead just because your nemesis is yet to catch up with you.
FemiFaniKayode:
This is a lesson to everyone that when you do not live just and right, money CANNOT buy good health or give you peace.
What will it matter if you have all the billions in hard currency and you live a secluded life, no peace and no perfect health.
In as much as I naturally would want to wish a fellow human being( trying hard not to say animal) well despite the fact that only an animal will take what belongs to millions of people and keep for themselves.

Diezani thought and never envisaged that a time like this will come, she is reaping what she deserves and I it is my prayer that she never recovers from this terminal illness and that present politicians and past who have all stolen our common wealth come to the reality that it is one by one their time too is coming
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by MrBONE2(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2015
I was in this interior monologue
read&judge the statment below
"when Madame Diezani herself sauntered in. I stood up to greet her as she stretched out her hand. “My name is Diezani, the most misunderstood and abused Nigerian…” I didn’t know whether to say yes? or no?"
Nairalanders,both peace makers, wailers,chanters,haters,wailers slayers,witch&wizard hunters etc judge from the statment above if you were the jurnalist above what will be your response to her Yes? or No ?
Great One"GOD"of kibuki Land, see what the sisi had caused to herself,Great One of kibuki land speak to the bones on the cure&treatment that will heal her illness,so that she can return her own portion of the missing Billions of Dollas as mentioned by one of our radical and controversial King"Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi" Great One speak to the Bones shaka shaka shaka bulu bulu shakalala shakala shakala skakalala............................
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by MrBONE2(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2015
Read&Judge the statment below
I was in this interior monologue
"when Madame Diezani herself sauntered in. I stood up to greet her as she stretched out her hand. “My name is Diezani, the most misunderstood and abused Nigerian…” I didn’t know whether to say yes? or no?"
Nairalanders,both peace makers, wailers,chanters,haters,wailers slayers,witch&wizard hunters etc judge from the statment above if you were the jurnalist above what will be your response to her Yes? or No ?
Great One"GOD"of kibuki Land, see what the sisi had caused to herself,Great One of kibuki land speak to the bones on the cure&treatment that will heal her illness,so that she can return her own portion of the missing Billions of Dollas as mentioned by one of our radical and controversial King"Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi" Great One speak to the Bones shaka shaka shaka bulu bulu shakalala shakala shakala skakalala............................
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Unclerukus: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2015
Mr. Dele Momodu made his name by being a lap dog to people in politics. Trying his best to make Nigerians pity diezanni, a smart Nigerian knows what up. I think diezanni and any politician who has taken money meant to improve the life of the tax payers and deprive them of basic social amenities deserves everything cruel to them. Think of the money these people steal from the coffers of Nigeria it can be used to monstrously revamp the medical and educational sector and more. think of lives that are wasted everyday because of poor social and health care services (hundreds of lives each day). Take a look at Qatar or Dubai. Nigeria is supposed to be like those countries but these people decide to stockpile for themselves and their generations like an animal keeping food for winter. I have no iota of pity for her, let the money she stole give her a good comfort and heal her. She and other thieving politicians should know that blood in their hands.

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Dahveydson(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
[email][/email]

A product of a decayed society.
read with an open mind and get the message

Who opens a thread and stay monitoring responses if not voltrons and trolls. Hope Dele momodu paid you well.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2015
I hate it when people tell me what I already know.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by mrmetoo1: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Here's the thing I don't think this article was meant to launder her image, I really can't see any part of this article that suggests that. The only thing this article did in her favor was to tell us she has cancer for real. I started to feel sorry for her for a couple of seconds but then I shook it off. The damage they did to this country means, millions going through what she's going through don't have access to decent healthcare. She's receiving treatment probably in the best hospital being treated by the best doctors and I'm not saying if you work hard, you don't deserve it but their actions have denied others that. I'm not praying for her to die but if she does believe me it's going to be in the most humane way, going through the best hospice care until that day. Millions of women in Nigeria going through that will suffer until that last day because no decent healthcare. I mean people leave here to go get treated in India because we don't have healthcare in Nigeria all resulting from massive corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

my conscience was paid for it and I pray you get the message and live the sarcasm aside
I read it all,I feel for this women and kudos to Dele for his matured and non biased approach.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by bosteps: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Wicked!!!
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by horlus(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2015
I'm only interested in the monies missing. We all want to hear if she has our money or not. And if she says she doesn't have our funds the so called agencies should prove if they have a case against her by charging her to court. If not let's move past this drama.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Tycoflu(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2015
A picture of her in her current state would have gone a long way in getting to our emotion than this long story. When GEJ was in power and even during election, no story of cancer not even a rumour. GEJ lost and they are playing the cancer game now. Gerrraha here men!

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by simplisity(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Ur too quick to judge, thank God ur not God.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by akereconfi: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

perception, antecedent, present day reality in the oil sector should answer your question above.

Former President Goodluck knows within himself the lifestyle Diezani lived.

if for some ridiculous reasons you find out your DNA matches only one of your parents what would be your likely assumptions before you start asking questions?

ponder over that u dont have to respond

You are using your feelings and emotion.

She's innocent until proven guilty. Shoved your analysis up your left butt.

Am sure you were one of those that believed that £13 billion house buying tale.

Smh

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by TPAND(f): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2015
I stand corrected. I need education. What and what were the corrupt practices and wrongdoings under the administration of Deziani Madueke. The APC government needs to come out clear and list out the corrupt practices perpetrated under her the judicature of this woman.

All i see is vague accusation of how she used office for personal aggrandizement.

All she's done is within the jurisdiction of her powers as a minister of the federal republic.

I stand corrected. I need Education.

APC should come out with facts and figures, that's what we need in as much as they are scrutinizing everything under the past administration.

Come out clear. Deziani did this and that... It is that simple. All those false claims of diverting national funds, come out with proofs. APC please start working.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by menxer: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
What a read!
This is an attempt to play the emotional card.
Ill health does not excuse ones actions from being scrutinized for wrong doing.

Anyway, She is a first class citizen of Nigeria being treated in a first class hospital for a first class illness. grin
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by vislabraye(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

But Dora who had cancer was an upright woman. So how can you claim Deziani is reaping what she sowed ?

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Rossikk(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
ExInferis:
Dele Momodu is a shill. This piece is a paid hack job meant to elicit sympathy. The whole thing felt contrived, conjured and concocted just like the James Hadley Chase novels he mentioned.

1. Bulk of the piece was introducing and reinforcing the idea of his journalistic credentials so that we can swallow his BS hook line and sinker.

2. The secretive location, the furtive stocky guard, the dark shadows, the chaperone.... Pure James Hadley Chase.

3. Then the interview we waited for......nothing. Absolutely nothing.

All this piece did was attempt to garner sympathy for the subject.
You forgot to mention his constant, unnecessary references to her "silver spoon birth, Howard University, Cambridge MBA" etc... as if these are somehow supposed to reduce (or remove) the gravity of her crimes.

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Holyman3(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nigerian youths are just bunch of shame.
First they can't read.
Then they read and don't understand.

Animals are just better.

2 Likes

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by bigtt76(f): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dele Momodu ought to have know by now that a picture or pictures speaks a thousand words compared to boring us with all this stories ..... Pics here or adonbelieveit grin

When he had his eye surgery, he posted the pix no write up but we all accepted even without being told the situation, that his 'ojukokoro' must have had the better of him why now bore us with stories? We want to see Diezani joooooorr.

How convenient... Alams decided to die after UK requested his extradition, Diezani ended up being in dire sickly position only after Jonathan lost elections angry God de watch dem all.

Wishing her speedy recovery if indeed she's sick.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Toh ba lokan ko shey ika,
Toh ba lokna ko shey otito.
Toh ba ranti iku bashorun gaa.
Jowo shey ododo
If you are brave, lay a bad legacy
If you are brace, lay a good legacy
But if you remember d death of bashorun gaa
I believe you will always do good
Everybody's deed is right behind him/her
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by fejikudz(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
TPAND:
I stand corrected. I need education. What and what were the corrupt practices and wrongdoings under the administration of Deziani Madueke. The APC government needs to come out clear and list out the corrupt practices perpetrated under her the judicature of this woman.

All i see is vague accusation of how she used office for personal aggrandizement.

All she's done is within the jurisdiction of her powers as a minister of the federal republic.

I stand corrected. I need Education.

APC should come out with facts and figures, that's what we need in as much as they are scrutinizing everything under the past administration.

Come out clear. Deziani did this and that... It is that simple. All those false claims of diverting national funds, come out with proofs. APC please start working.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by NewBorn2: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Tell me how you have time to remain unproductive and senile?
Is that suppose to be an insult or slip of keypad?
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by 4C2215131: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

it may be a textbook to you but the moment you begin to read vast and come to the reality that the best inventions of life were not in few words or writings, read knowledge is power it will most likely make you an inventor and lift you from the present poverty ravaging Nigeria.

I shake my head in shame and disbelief to todays' youths

And he may be wondering why he's still un-employed. Blaming govt, NUC and whatnot.

Pardon me if you're gainfully employed, not in my nature to be this sarcastic. But employed or not do learn to read. It'd make a wall of difference to your presentation situation-if un-employed, it could increase your chances of landing a job, if employed, it sure can give you a career boost. Again, don't take this the wrong way. Was just trying to jar you a little.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
You're very useless!I don't support Deziani for stealing,but you Westerners make it sound and look like she's the only thief in Nigerian politics.Fool.
FemiFaniKayode:

1 Like

Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by salaso(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pls Bob Dee, I am on ur trail for the completion of the trail of frail madame Diezani.
Re: On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu by Aiykegenihus: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
coolDele Momodu the colossal of our time,his bespoke inscriptions lives me gasping for more. I love this man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu / Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.