Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him (1383 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by Paulscholari(m): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is a girl i love so much, helped her to secure a little job, always giving her something whenever she comes around, recharge her phone with credits, do the best I can to show how much I love her. I noticed the picture of a guy on her phone screen and I try to ignore it, i felt something is wrong somewhere, so attimes whenever she is making one of her randy calls, I looks at her suspiciously, and she will say what is it. To cut the story short, a day came she said she want to tell me something,and then she said she has someone else, someone of her tribe and the person his from her tribe unlike me and she CANNOT leave the person. I felt hurt, not because she has someone but because she said she can never leave the other person, and since then i cut my Communication with her.. The last time I saw her I felt pity for her, she wasn't looking good at all, she cried to me why I stop calling her, i remember sending her a greeting on whatsapp which she didn't reply so I use that to defend myself and she said she would have replied but she didn't have data or credit, I just shook my head, I have feelings for her, I felt like going on with her but I just can't share her with anyone else, and this left me thinking.. Your advice.
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by falconey(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
nigga!!! first DUMP your feelings then DUMP her.

This can never work, even if it does you are an alternative judging from your story.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
grin
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by Excelboi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
You are confused... leave her, there are many ladies out there... Don't get emotionally hurt
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by DeeCherry(f): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Welcome to the Friendzone bro
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by meimoks(f): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Go and look for your own, leave her alone let her 'someone else' take care of her

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by Paulscholari(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
meimoks:
Go and look for your own, leave her alone let her 'someone else' take care of her
thanks, kind of crazy how one love someone that love someone else
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by daben1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
you let her be na, is it too hard for you?
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by Richardonald(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
That girl is a gud girl..she say she has someone else,if it is anoda girl she wont mind dating 6 guys..
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by playboy99(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
i heard 4 every guy there ar ten ladies. Dat -1.unto d nxt one.
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by Cybertext(m): 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Channel your love & emotions to making money.... Time no dey
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by osazeeblue01: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
So many beautiful, hard working single ladies looking for a guy like you outside and you are here killing yourself. By the time you woo one to four girls, you will see the one that love you.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
shocked
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
I believe that at least 80 ‰ of girls can be gotten if you lay down your trap right..

Op, if a lady has invested in a guy by having sex with him, given him her time, used her money on him etc you can hardly get her but if not, she is yours for the taking.That's if the relationship is up to 2 years.

Besides most girl use the hard to get line of, I have a boyfriend stuff. She will use her emotions to justify why she cheated on him..

In the 48 laws of power, law 16 it states that you should use absence to create respect and honor.

You too play hard to get on her. When she calls don't pick, call after 3 days and tell her you were busy. If she sends you a message on whatsapp, read it and reply after 30 minutes. Don't compliment her you are not her ego booster. Act as if you no longer care but do it with maturity..

She will chase you thereafter.
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by 2dice(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ooh Lord see suffering all in the name of love
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by moneyhungry(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
E be like say OP no get orientation at all.
So she received your msg on whatsapp but couldn't reply due to lack of airtime/data?.
Question is, how did she then receive the msg without airtime/data?.
Use ur head bro, move on.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by gamaliel121(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Leave that mami alone.....
Look for another one...

Why do we like bringing trouble to ourselves..

Showty just told u she has a bf and ur sad and shiiit cos she can't leave him?
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by IamLEGEND1: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
All these kind guys mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by Stycon(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
It happens. The best you can do for her as well as yourself is to "let go". Help her if you can but if you can't; "free her". Let's learn to sometimes give without expecting anything in return.

Move on dude. You will do yourself a lot of good if you define what you want at the outset of any relationship.

I still don't see reason why guys do try to adopt series of manipulative techniques on ladies~ Let love find it's course na tongue
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Maga don paid, assume na man u no go fit help am secure job ooo, c wetin woman dey cause. Guy leave dt leave babe, go luk 4 anoda one perhap no b only girl wey dey dis world
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by SkinnyDude(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
free the girl... babes are very surplus
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
OP is a classic definition of a SISSY cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by Paulscholari(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
PiperAlpha:
OP is a classic definition of a SISSY cheesy cheesy cheesy
mind your words, don't just judge. I rarely go after ladies and if I do I channel my love and emotions towards it. I am not a SISSY.
Re: She Told Me She Has Someone Else, And She Can't Leave Him by Paulscholari(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Daninya11:
I believe that at least 80 ‰ of girls can be gotten if you lay down your trap right..

Op, if a lady has invested in a guy by having sex with him, given him her time, used her money on him etc you can hardly get her but if not, she is yours for the taking.That's if the relationship is up to 2 years.

Besides most girl use the hard to get line of, I have a boyfriend stuff. She will use her emotions to justify why she cheated on him..

In the 48 laws of power, law 16 it states that you should use absence to create respect and honor.

You too play hard to get on her. When she calls don't pick, call after 3 days and tell her you were busy. If she sends you a message on whatsapp, read it and reply after 30 minutes. Don't compliment her you are not her ego booster. Act as if you no longer care but do it with maturity..

She will chase you thereafter.
thanks for your advice bro

(1) (Reply)

An Adult In A Teenager's Body. Way To Go? / Ladies Would You Still Love Him If He Does This To You / What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.