Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) (4533 Views)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. / Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
I have to celebrate today due to some reasons

1 For not allowing Disaster to crawl in to the southwest

2 I am fully back to my social media to deal with ipob miscreants and enemies of the state

3 I am happy that enemies of the state won’t have a night rest

I am a patriot

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
angry angry

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I have told metuh omololu and the likes that I will deactivate my account if PDP wins the election 100%.

Who wants a twerker for a governor cool

PS:
I'm not an APC nigga neither am I PDP. I just don't like Adeleke as a candidate... grin
I still frown at APC angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4 Likes

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by adesina746: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

2 I am fully back to my social media to deal with ipob miscreants and enemies of the state

I am a patriot

grin Sarrki my man oya prepare for them wailers dem go soon storm here. Welcome back to social media

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by modath(f): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot

We dey ya back like eczema that won't obey Dr's prescription. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
modath:

We dey ya back like eczema that won't obey Dr's prescription. grin

Yes oooo

Celebrating seriously

On forest avenue /manor right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
adesina746:

grin Sarrki my man oya prepare for them wailers dem go soon storm here. Welcome back to social media

Lalasticlala and myndd44

Need to know that there won’t be mercy for enemies of the state and Igbos miscreants henceforth
Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by 9jatriot(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Those 7 polling units saved your nairaland political career, I hope you settled them well?

1 Like

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by hungryboy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
You are a patriot or Apc's parrot?

Dude maybe you should check the meaning of patriot first before coming here and claiming to be one

No decent human who loves this country will support either PDP or APC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by adesina746: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

Lalasticlala and myndd44

Need to know that there won’t be mercy for enemies of the state and Igbos miscreants henceforth

Na so bro
Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by ashjay001(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
9jatriot:
Those 7 polling units saved your nairaland political career, I hope you settled them well?

God nearly catch amgringringrin
Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
9jatriot:

Brother you need to understand that omoluabis can never allow ade the dancer and Pdp to destroy the future of generations yet unborn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
ashjay001:

Am a patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by Rilwayne001: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
LOL

This guy's a clown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by anibirelawal(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
WARNINGS TO WAILERS, STAY OFF THE THREAD.

LYING WAILERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by 9jatriot(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lol. Next time e non go bet anyhow again.

ashjay001:

2 Likes

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by ashjay001(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot

Never put urself, out on a limb! Baba God no dey look face, nor send patriotismgrin
Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by hungryboy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

Brother you need to understand that omoluabis can never allow ade the dancer and Pdp to destroy the future of generations yet unborn
This guy should be appointed as Buhari's official Clown.
The Apc Government of Aregbesola weren't destoying the future of generations of Osun people by owing more than 8 months salary?

3 Likes

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by fallout87: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
A patriot who is against democracy.

A patriot who desires a one party country totalitarian government.

I'm just glad I don't have to live among foolishness like this.

1 Like

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Rilwayne001:
LOL

This guy's a clown.

Bro am a patriot
Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
fallout87:
A patriot who is against democracy.

A patriot who desires a one party country totalitarian government.

I'm just glad I don't have to live among foolishness like this.

1 Like

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by anibirelawal(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC ALL THE WAY UP...

PDP isa gonner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by willjoe: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot
maybe you need look up the dict. for the meaning of progressive. im sure you meant retrogresives

1 Like

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by madridguy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
willjoe:
maybe you need look up the dict. for the meaning of progressive. im sure you meant retrogresives

Learnt Ikpeazu is owing 11month salary is that true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by anibirelawal(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

Learnt Ikpeazu is owing 11month salary is that true?

Dont mind that lying wailer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by Sirjamo: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
I don't know what gave them the impression that they would win the rerun, it would have been over for the miserable pdp since last week had inec not cancel the election in those 7 polling units

1 Like

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lagos is next! nyamuri flat.heads still have a lot to wail about

1 Like

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Join me to celebrate the victory

1 Like

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by Okoroawusa: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sarrki,am dancing 'skelewu' right now

singing"ayam looking for a piglet...Davido my pig o!"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Sarrki,am dancing 'skelewu' right now

singing"ayam looking for a piglet...Davido my pig o!"

You have always shown your patriotism whenever the need arises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) by sarrki(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
I don't know what gave them the impression that they would win the rerun, it would have been over for the miserable pdp since last week had inec not cancel the election in those 7 polling units

Abioooo

Wailers are unfortunate being

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

We‘ll Recruit Teachers To Strengthen Lagos Education – Sanwo Olu / For The First Time Since The Year 930 A.D, Masjid Al Haram In Mecca Is Silent / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.