Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Ogun Varsity Christain Alumni Fellowship(ovcaf): Read Me: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Varsity Christain Alumni Fellowship(ovcaf): Read Me: (939 Views)

If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Varsity Christain Alumni Fellowship(ovcaf): Read Me: by Peebozz(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2009
Hello All Nairalander's,

I want to notify anybody here that graduate from Olabisi Onabanjo University to come and be part of OVCAF that is the alumni group of Ogun Varsity Christain Fellowship.If possible you know anybody that graduate from OOU or attend this fellowship or attend the University Chapel are expected to be part of OVCAF.We are also on facebook if you have an account there so that you can join the OVCAF facebook group.We had the reunion recently in Ago Iwoye an you can view the picture on facebook anytime you join the group.Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems? / What Do You Think Of Dis. / The Everlasting Theory Of Compensation.no Hell!no Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.