Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics (13160 Views)

Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS / Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election / Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Ipobdevil: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
BREAKING!!! Soldiers Retreat as Aba Erupts in Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Detention .Aba is currently protesting against the continued illegal detention of Nnamdi Kanu. Soldiers who have been parading the streets intimidating locals against the protest have now retreated following massive crowd streaming onto the streets protesting for Biafra.

Ipob Devil

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by HzRF(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Like joke
This thing Don dey turn into movement ooo

41 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
I feel so ashamed to be an igbo man

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by acenazt: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
You all can die. Lets help em with otapiapia. Pls help these mofos achieve their ultimate goal. Donate otapiapia to the Igbo Nation

9 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Deltagiant: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ipobdevil:
BREAKING!!! Soldiers Retreat as Aba Erupts in Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Detention .Aba is currently protesting against the continued illegal detention of Nnamdi Kanu. Soldiers who have been parading the streets intimidating locals against the protest have now retreated following massive crowd streaming onto the streets protesting for Biafra.

Ipob Devil

Noted
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by dustmalik: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
You keep claiming that the military is retreating, yet not a single picture to show the military actually retreating. Why do you guys always lie?

23 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Adaowerri111: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Eddygourdo:

Why ashamed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by yemmynoni: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Eddygourdo:
one out of billions, it is well

19 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by basilo101: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
I thought these pics are for the Onitsha protest

4 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by CARLOSZ: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Adaowerri111:

Why ashamed
Leave d mad man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Deltagiant: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Eddygourdo:

Rather the shame and dishonor brought to Igboland were chiefly master minded by sellouts and selfish nitwits like you.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by jaytee01(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
The work of touts who cannot even display correct spellings on their banners.

Rubbish!

13 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by AngryNigerian(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hiei! Na small small the matter de rise ooo!
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Eddygourdo:
great. Just change your name to tola or Audu. But remember, when igbos start basking in glory, don't come around them.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by IPOB123london: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
The Great clan from África.

Yoruba any doubt?

4 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Adaowerri111:

Why ashamed
the Biafran quest is not well thought out, we very likely to be laughed at, a nation isn't created based only in emotional reasons. Wat are the economic plans of biafra, Wat are it's political plans, Wat regions encompasses this biafra, ha so many unanswered questions yet people are demonstrating and agitating. I shows me that my fellow igbo people are daft and premedevial

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
liberty300:
great. Just change your name to tola or Audu. But remember, when igbos start basking in glory, don't come around them.
which glory, please explain this possible glory I will lose out on

6 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by onyfrank: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
jaytee01:

Rubbish!
during the civil war, Nigerian military killed millions of biafran children who can not write/spell their name. Maybe their souls are reincarnated to take vengance

6 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Brightology2(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ll
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Deltagiant:

Rather the shame and dishonor brought to Igboland were chiefly master minded by sellouts and selfish nitwits like you.

since your into name calling, I will respond to u no further

11 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by mekadinho(f): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hahaha...... Abi oh... Give us Biafra or let us die. Nwa Biafra rue mgbe Jesus ga abia.

1 Like

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by mekadinho(f): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Feel free to vote no, when referendum begins, Dats if u are nt an ediot claiming to b Igbo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by vayne(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Besutiful,as least our message has been passed across grin

1 Like

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Look at this deranged dirty pig claiming Igbo grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
mekadinho:

Feel free to vote no, when referendum begins, Dats if u are nt an ediot claiming to b Igbo.
I am an ediot then. Wisdom is a gift from the gods.Not all are privileged for its potential. Please carry on ur agitations

3 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by rassan: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hahahaha:::***********All these gragra na because of our oil:::Nothin to take finance biafra:::igbo land is a desert:::No solid economic resources there:::Nothin will come out of theses senseless strugling::: Full of comedians

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Look at this deranged dirty pig claiming Igbo grin grin grin
exactly why the Biafran initiative is a sham, just look at the character of people championing it's cause. Clueless indeed

10 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by moderation2020: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Eddygourdo:

is simpke because uuare a born cowardice

1 Like

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by mekadinho(f): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I am an ediot then. Wisdom is a gift from the gods.Not all are privileged for its potential. Please carry on ur agitations
I don't hv time 4 ur nonsense, lik I said, if u are truly Igbo, which I doubt, feel free to vote no during referendum.

11 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
moderation2020:

is simpke because uuare a born cowardice
wow, a real born cowardice you said, na Wa oh

3 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
mekadinho:

I don't hv time 4 ur nonsense, lik I said, if u are truly Igbo, which I doubt, feel free to vote no during referendum.
and u assume there will be a referendum. By whom, to be recognised by whom. Well from ur location ur not in Nigeria so u can't ever understand

8 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by nwachike(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
jaytee01:

Rubbish!
sometime u dis westerners u think like fools, there is no difference between yoruba and the hausa, what a shame, Biafra must stand as a country

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Economist Magazine A Mockery Of True Journalism - Akinwunmi Ambode / FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up / 2019: FG Engages Foreign Media, Think Tanks To Launder Buhari’s Image - Daily Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.