Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics (13161 Views)

Obiano Plunges Anambra Into Massive Debt - NBS / Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election / Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by pillarmaria(m): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I feel so ashamed to be an igbo man
we've never been proud of you.
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by MrMbaM: 6:41am On Nov 08, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. [s]Ignore the bastardt. He is yorubastard idiat residing at ile ife. I will soon post his ugly picx here for all to see d coneheaded ewedu munching dingbat from ile ife. Edwin. You are in trouble[/s]

Never seen a useless, cursed and shameless animal like you before. When I remember collynzo and co, I just shake my head for you. You just think of any foolish name, and label people. Dont you have shame? The likes of collynzo and co should find you and kill you, cos you keep disgracing them on here daily. Ediot

3 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by honeywealth75(m): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2015
The people that matters in Igboland, i mean the reals one that can determine the fate of Biafra are already absorbed into d unity of Nigeria, i bet people like Tony Enumelu, Uzor Kalu and the CEO of Diamond bank and the rest of them who av investments in other parts of the region than their homeland will never bliv in Biafra. All i see in these protests are the assemblage of touts and not people who av good idea on how to secede. The world is just laughing at them.

In Uk's voice. Nigeria's existence was a settled issue.
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by rexbuton: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2015
pazienza:

Pazienza on the contrary is far from being an intellectual, he is just a regular Biafran youth on the streets of Enugu, hustling to make a living, just like other millions of Biafran youths.

Biafra is a movement of the commoners, and not really the intellectuals, perhaps with time, our intellectuals Will join the train.

Furthermore, the Biafran current movement is not perfect, there are so much rooms for improvement, the road to freedom is a long and tortuous one, and I believe we would get it right at the end. The most important thing to me is that the movement is on and the passion and desire is there.

Any Igbo man that feels that the movement as it is currently configured is inefficient should join the group and bring his wonderful ideas on the table, lets hear them out, or better still build a better movement from scratch that will mirror him and his ideas, Biafra need as many hands as it can get, Nnamdi built IPOB from the scratch using his limited resources and using his persuasive power to get other Biafrans to believe in and sponsor his movement.

But please, don't sit at the comfort of your home and castigate the efforts of your people who put themselves on the line of fire.

Do something for Biafra today, you don't like the way the movement is currently being handled? Then make enquiries, attend a local IPOB meetings nearest to you, know the workings of the group better and be the bringer of the change you desire.

Stop complaining about problems, be a part of the solution.

God bless Biafra.

Like my friend said, this is not the right time at all.. We are just in the first year of a very popular government and you're threatening secession? We all know that the Nigerian govt job is a poisoned chalice, and the chances that buhari will fail is around 60%, so why not just give him time to fail?? Instead of protests nnamdi kanu should have reorganised his group into a respectable organization, call for reforms in government, explain the implication of the national conference report and PIB to the teeming ibo youths and call for its passage. If biafrans are protesting for PIB you think the world won't take you seriously? Just call for any bill that you know the government is uncomfortable with and people would see you guys as left wing, I REX FROM OVIA NORTH EAST, EDO STATE would gladly march with IPOB youths on such projects. The day afenifere and northern elders forum see nnamdi kanu as a threat, the biafran dream has been achieved.

When elections are approaching, nnamdi can claim that igbos are being systematically disenfranchised, that the current voter register would forever place the north ahead of other regions in the elections. The government would not want a new register, and nnamdi would suggest that the east may totally abstain from the election or they want implementation of the national conference report or they want their breakaway region. The hands of the government would be tied. In this period igbos can sponsor publicity debates in foreign channels and soon enough you'd get the world talking about the biafran situation. Nnamdi kanu was so close but he's blowing everything with these meaningless protests.

And with the previous goodworks done by IPOB, hardliners like us would be powerless in stopping SS youth from wanting in on biafra or wanting to form a quasi-federation. Violence has never been a lasting solution. If we go to war today, the hausa/fulani would be eager to annihilate the igbos once and for all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by pazienza(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2015
Nice ideas you have, but nobody in Nigeria is going to buy that or try to support Biafrans in pushing for that agenda. Ohanaeze had since 3years ago submitted such agenda that was well detailed on how to restructure Nigeria to the NASS but the rest of the country laughed at Ohanaeze, and their agenda thrown into dustbin.

Currently, a thread was opened by a Biafran about the National confab report that the North rejected, notice how the rest of anti Biafra Nigerians avoided the thread like plaque.

It doesn't matter what methods Nnamdi Kanu and Biafrans apply in our quest for freedom, the truth is that the rest of the country will still and always oppose it, like they are currently opposing our quest for Biafra, keeping Biafrans trapped in the zoo with them, is more important to them than looking for ways to free themselves from the zoo.

Nnamdi methods are yielding results, he commands the respect and loyalty of the Biafran grassroots,( local Biafran politicians will soon or later either become pro Biafran, or lose elections as the grassroots become more and more Biafran) it has put the Biafran agitation right at the centre of national and international discussion table, it has awakened the sleeping Biafrans, Nnamdi might yet be the John the Baptist, that had watered the ground for the future Biafran struggle leaders, and he had left a sustainable and formidable structure, the IPOB for those future leaders to build upon.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by nd07(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
we need to start winning in Nigerian politics and achieve those things that will better ourselves, if we have good people in power at federal level who have been reoriented in the igbo agenda. These are the people to dredge the river Niger, to open the portharcourt seaport, to create an enabling business environment. That we must achieve first in Nigeria. After achieving that and we still not contented, then seccede

I quite agree wt u brother. our reps r not trying at all. sorry 2 qualify them as touts, no difference between them & agberos in d motor park. if our youths should know, they deserved 2 b attacked & held responsible. all ds good roads all over d north is as a result of d concerns of their reps in d federal.
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mekky05:
Go and find out what their daily output or barrels per day is,no be to post mock comments. When money is now pumped into exploration proper,you'd be amazed out what it will pump out.

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
nd07:

I quite agree wt u brother. our reps r not trying at all. sorry 2 qualify them as touts, no difference between them & agberos in d motor park. if our youths should know, they deserved 2 b attacked & held responsible. all ds good roads all over d north is as a result of d concerns of their reps in d federal.
exactly. When I refused to be part of the ipob drive, instead of listening to reasoning such as I enumerated they assumed I had gone bonkers in my mind. Happy Sunday bro
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by nwadiuko1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
acenazt:
You all can die. Lets help em with otapiapia. Pls help these mofos achieve their ultimate goal. Donate otapiapia to the Igbo Nation
yeah the type that awolowo used to kill himself
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by nwadiuko1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
ALISMILE:
But why re the Ibo leaders silent! Do they want to see another bloodshed?hmmmmm
this time around the greedy leaders will pay with both their blood and that of their children
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Ignore the bastardt. He is yorubastard idiat residing at ile ife. I will soon post his ugly picx here for all to see d coneheaded ewedu munching dingbat from ile ife. Edwin. You are in trouble
please post my picture, and prove to the world ur intellect. That I reside in ife means I must come from ife, am travelling to America soon the moment I land in new York. I become an American new yorker

1 Like

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by nwadiuko1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
SpaceTour:
OP, you can lie, this protests pictures is not Aba. I don't think there is any protest so far in Aba.

The first pictures is Asaba, that street light on the left side is their hallmark while the 2nd picture is Onitsha, you can even see the long pedestrian bridge..
bros that's not a pedestrian bridge, its an advert board,,,,,don't say what you don't knw....shi is going down right now in enyimba
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by SpaceTour: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
That is an advert attached on the long pedestrian bridge at Head Bridge Onitsha.

nwadiuko1:
bros that's not a pedestrian bridge, its an advert board,,,,,don't say what you don't knw....shi is going down right now in enyimba
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by nwadiuko1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Abagworo:

I'm waiting. From what I've read on Facebook the IPOB people were threatening normal citizens creating "us vs them" fight in Aba. They issued threat to Ariaria traders not to open on monday. Is that how they intend to achieve the Biafra?
that's a lie, nothing of such is happening in Aba, even common men and artisans are cheering the movement......a man gave 500 bags of sachet water......I think that's solidarity
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Kestolovee95(f): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
exactly why the Biafran initiative is a sham, just look at the character of people championing it's cause. Clueless indeed

You want angels to come down and champion it? The Brains behind IPOB are more educated and intelligent than all your abooki/yorrober generations put together. Ipob has zoogeria where they want it. Watch out...
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kestolovee95:

You want angels to come down and champion it? The Brains behind IPOB are more educated and intelligent than all your abooki/yorrober generations put together. Ipob has zoogeria where they want it. Watch out...
intelligence isn't by declaration my dear kin. It's by output. Please since you are a member kindly educate us on the overall agenda of the ipob asides seccesion. What are their political, economic and developmental plans
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Kestolovee95(f): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
intelligence isn't by declaration my dear kin. It's by output. Please since you are a member kindly educate us on the overall agenda of the ipob asides seccesion. What are their political, economic and developmental plans

A slice of the cake: Biafra did pretty well during it's 3 years of existence in distress. It maufactured it's own weapons and refine it's own crude. 48 years after, your zoo has not been able to achieve any of such. Imagine what a peaceful Biafra will achieve amongst nations.

You have the right to see doom in Biafra with your juandiced eyes and brainwashed pro-lugardian brain while I have the right to see the First Black world power in Biafra.
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kestolovee95:

A slice of the cake: Biafra did pretty well during it's 3 years of existence in distress. It maufactured it's own weapons and refine it's own crude. 48 years after, your zoo has not been able to achieve any of such. Imagine what a peaceful Biafra will achieve amongst nations.

You have the right to see doom in Biafra with your juandiced eyes and brainwashed pro-lugardian brain while I have the right to see the First Black world power in Biafra.
Well ignorance blinds and when you add poor character we will get a refusal to accept any earlier assertions could be flawed. Carry on then. The end will prove
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by TruthisGOD: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
the oil in those states is not enough to supply only Onitsha alone let alone alaibo.
Guy as am writing to you now, imo state has the largest untapped gas deposit in Africa, recently discovered by shell.
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by nd07(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
exactly. When I refused to be part of the ipob drive, instead of listening to reasoning such as I enumerated they assumed I had gone bonkers in my mind. Happy Sunday bro

same 2 u my brother. but d way d thing is escalating, I'm afraid its not ending ordinarily. int'l communities & many groups r picking interest. God will help us because becoming a nation isn't a day job neither secession. some Nations r still in boundary dispute as a result of secession & we d ibos, how internally coordinated r we? we can easily converge 2 fight a common goal but how organized r we 2 manage it if gotten. we need 2 get ds cleared first 2 avoid seeing where we r leaving better than where we r going after d deed is done
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Guy as am writing to you now, imo state has the largest untapped gas deposit in Africa, recently discovered by shell.
yawnz

Lagos has largest bitumen in Africa ... What's your point ?
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
nd07:

same 2 u my brother. but d way d thing is escalating, I'm afraid its not ending ordinarily. int'l communities & many groups r picking interest. God will help us because becoming a nation isn't a day job neither secession. some Nations r still in boundary dispute as a result of secession & we d ibos, how internally coordinated r we? we can easily converge 2 fight a common goal but how organized r we 2 manage it if gotten. we need 2 get ds cleared first 2 avoid seeing where we r leaving better than where we r going after d deed is done
I will open a thread with Wat u said above, how coordinated are the Igbos amongst themselves. we think we are together because the perception is that Nigeria is the enemy, we have forgotten that the major issue of an igbo man is the lack of unity amongst our kinsmen, which is why we poorly at federal politics, now they intend a country filled with people of many languages who won't accept a domination by the igbo speaking parts and even the divisions between the so called igbo speaking parts. Am not the only intelligent man in igbo land, if you are Igbo, apparently ur more intelligent, the simpletons please read what he wrote and tell me you don't also fear the well known igbo disunity malaise
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Abagworo(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
nd07:

They don't know this important issue is the nemesis in the waiting for Biafra. Ohaneze has not been able to hold a simple meeting in Igbo language because everyone wants his own dialect used even when they know others would not comprehend easily. Igbos generally like running away from fundamental issues in preference for non-issues. Isn't it beyond coincidence that all Igbos against Jonathan's continued misrule have been declared saboteurs. This IPOB is a conglomeration of Jonathanians bitter about their shocking defeat at the polls.
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by kernel501: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I feel so ashamed to be an igbo man

You started by been ashamed of yourself, so what's left for you?
Brown-roof demons begging for bailout.
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by TruthisGOD: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
hmmmmm.. God has heard you
U brougt d curses upon urself, u shld be reasonable.. Dat guy asked you a gud question- ve u gone to IPOB meeting b4? If not, dont jst start writing what u don't knw. Biafra is not abt oil! Bt creativity which would be harnessed from her ppl. Do you know dat a lot of creative ppl are laying waste in Nigeria because of tribalism. Biafra is abt equal opportunity not som quota system rubbish. Biafra is abt being able to feel free and safe where ever you're in biafraland without being afraid of som regious jihadist spilling ur blood. Do u know dat PRESSID was suspended cos it does not favor the northerns? Do you know that the northerns and their counterpart were against Jonathan policy to make innoson factory a modern one? Do you knw what Aba wld ve been if FG had invested money to explore the technical ingenuity of this ppl? Of course the will not cos is from a certain tribe. A lot of bigotry and tribalism is making Nigeria to be unproductive and comatosed. Go and read ur history very well and the statements made by her founding fathers you will know y nigeria has never functioned well right from the almagamation. There is no natonal consciousness! Nobody believes in Nigeria! The emergency of a country with the full support and consent of her people will bring the much needed national consciousness. They will not like to jeopardize what the fought hard to get, everybody will be willing to work for the betterment of a new nation. United state are great because of this, the fought hard to wrenched themselve from britain and r preserving it with a strong feeling of love for their country. Talking abt natural resources, you're the resources. Biafra can exploit and harness your creative and make you the thomas Edison of our time without being bias. China, japan and usa are great because of the creative expliotation of their citizen not because of som natural resources. Talking abt SS inclusion, referendum will answer that. You can only be recognise by the collective resolve of the people through peaceful agitation. Finaly Biafra is all abt total emancipation. I believe in Biafra more than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by TruthisGOD: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
yawnz

Lagos has largest bitumen in Africa ... What's your point ?
That is nice, the only difference is that conventional resources will be depleted b4 unconventional resources is exploited. Bitumen has a vry vry long way go when it comes to exploitation
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
TruthisGOD:
U brougt d curses upon urself, u shld be reasonable.. Dat guy asked you a gud question- ve u gone to IPOB meeting b4? If not, dont jst start writing what u don't knw. Biafra is not abt oil! Bt creativity which would be harnessed from her ppl. Do you know dat a lot of creative ppl are laying waste in Nigeria because of tribalism. Biafra is abt equal opportunity not som quota system rubbish. Biafra is abt being able to feel free and safe where ever you're in biafraland without being afraid of som regious jihadist spilling ur blood. Do u know dat PRESSID was suspended cos it does not favor the northerns? Do you know that the northerns and their counterpart were against Jonathan policy to make innoson factory a modern one? Do you knw what Aba wld ve been if FG had invested money to explore the technical ingenuity of this ppl? Of course the will not cos is from a certain tribe. A lot of bigotry and tribalism is making Nigeria to be unproductive and comatosed. Go and read ur history very well and the statements made by her founding fathers you will know y nigeria has never functioned well right from the almagamation. There is no natonal consciousness! Nobody believes in Nigeria! The emergency of a country with the full support and consent of her people will bring the much needed national consciousness. They will not like to jeopardize what the fought hard to get, everybody will be willing to work for the betterment of a new nation. United state are great because of this, the fought hard to wrenched themselve from britain and r preserving it with a strong feeling of love for their country. Talking abt natural resources, you're the resources. Biafra can exploit and harness your creative and make you the thomas Edison of our time without being bias. China, japan and usa are great because of the creative expliotation of their citizen not because of som natural resources. Talking abt SS inclusion, referendum will answer that. You can only be recognise by the collective resolve of the people through peaceful agitation. Finaly Biafra is all abt total emancipation. I believe in Biafra more than Nigeria
He brought curses upon himself not me. I don't need to know him to know am better off than him cos God made it so. Nobody is against ur dreams for a biafra, but what confidence level do you have on the successes above, have igbos not killed igbos? In the past twenty years have all igbo people been killed my Muslims and terrorists, have u forgotten the umuleri aguleri crisis, the izza crisis etc you feelings are yours and if achievable am sure you will be happy but wise people never count their chickens before the eggs are hatched. The current agitation is similar to passengers on a boat who comprise of ship builders, they just want to sail and any mention by people to check the state of their boat is met by statements like we are ship builders if this boat fails we will build another. They have forgotten that once they set sail there is no coming back, no much room for error and their survival rate reduces drastically once challenges start to come. No matter how talented they are without patience and proper planning all is naught. There is no concrete plan in the Biafran agenda, If the was am sure instead of throwing insults around and showing crassness the Biafrans will argue with facts and detailed plans and strategy that will be sufficient to win over unbelievers like me. Cheers
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by TruthisGOD: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
He brought curses upon himself not me. I don't need to know him to know am better off than him cos God made it so. Nobody is against ur dreams for a biafra, but what confidence level do you have on the successes above, have igbos not killed igbos? In the past twenty years have all igbo people been killed my Muslims and terrorists, have u forgotten the umuleri aguleri crisis, the izza crisis etc you feelings are yours and if achievable am sure you will be happy but wise people never count their chickens before the eggs are hatched. The current agitation is similar to passengers on a boat who comprise of ship builders, they just want to sail and any mention by people to check the state of their boat is met by statements like we are ship builders if this boat fails we will build another. They have forgotten that once they set sail there is no coming back, no much room for error and their survival rate reduces drastically once challenges start to come. No matter how talented they are without patience and proper planning all is naught. There is no concrete plan in the Biafran agenda, If the was am sure instead of throwing insults around and showing crassness the Biafrans will argue with facts and detailed plans and strategy that will be sufficient to win over unbelievers like me. Cheers
if u don't believe them, leave them. You sit there and you talk bt you have not gone to their meeting. All you do is to criticize.
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Panzerfaust(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
moderation2020:

is simpke because uuare a born cowardice
Is this english?
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
TruthisGOD:
if u don't believe them, leave them. You sit there and you talk bt you have not gone to their meeting. All you do is to criticize.
since you attend their meetings, please answer the questions I asked
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by TruthisGOD: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
since you attend their meetings, please answer the questions I asked
I don't have time for unbelievers. If you want to know more besides the ones i marshalled out, go to their meeting. The worst is to crticize them when you know nothing
Re: Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics by Eddygourdo(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
TruthisGOD:
I don't have time for unbelievers. If you want to know more besides the ones i marshalled out, go to their meeting. The worst is to crticize them when you know nothing
too bad you don't have my time. Guess when a man seeks clarifications he knows nothing in your clime, well you are not God. Goodday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide / Parties Nominate Ex-convicts, Certificate Forgers & We Cannot Stop Them – INEC / 2019: FG Engages Foreign Media, Think Tanks To Launder Buhari’s Image - Daily Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.