Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant (1457 Views)

Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos / Ruth Bircham: "I Was Raped By Facebook Friend From Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Goodafternoon everybdy..don't knw if this is the right place to say this..but I knw it is...my friend was raped and she's now pregnant..dnt knw hw true,buh wah do I advice herplz anybody ! Am the only person that knows the situation of things now! Not even her parents
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by airsaylongcon: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Too late now
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
It is too late,, she should have gone to the doctor immediately after the incident
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
kimberly222:
It is too late,, she should have gone to the doctor immediately after the incident
now that the worst has happened wats next? She's just 19
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by airsaylongcon: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Osahon7:

I hope you are not asking for what I think you are asking for?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I hope you are not asking for what I think you are asking for?
I tink I shuld tell her to intimate her parent on the situation of tins! Hw abt dat?
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by Prec1ous(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
I think you slept with her as she was not raped.
Or how else her parents don't know and just you?
Or are you one of the rapists?

You only came here to lie about the situation and possibly get the kind of advise you want.

Come out clean first.
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Osahon7:
uhmm,,, she no get parents. She should tell her parents.. if she decides to kip the baby no wahala but if she decides to terminate it let her go to a professional not a quack
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by Maximillian1: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Op if she was really raped,hw come her parents have nt heard abt it or anytin?? I have a feeling that stuff is nt true
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Prec1ous:
I think you slept with her as she was not raped.
Or how else her parents don't know and just you?
Or are you one of the rapists?

You only came here to lie about the situation and possibly get the kind of advise you want.

Come out clean first.
pls be serious pls
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by AUTOCRATIC(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
She was raped,she could not tell anyone because she was an introvert. She have to face the concequencies of her actions,......the only alternative she has is to go for abortion. Look for a well experienced doctor that will do that for her
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by Ahyourity(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
its a pity,but nevertheless let her drink a cup of boiled hypo...for a flush
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by Sanchase: 12:33am On Nov 08, 2015
haha such a funny story, Introwetin?
Abegi go look after your child, when you dey scream "baby call me Hulk Horgan, shebi u no know say pikin fit enter". Lol grin
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by kolnel: 4:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Is she that naive
No naive girl will be raped by four girls and still kept mute
She's definitely not a learner
You guys know what to do
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by andyanders: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Osahon7:
Goodafternoon everybdy..don't knw if this is the right place to say this..but I knw it is...my friend was raped and she's now pregnant..dnt knw hw true,buh wah do I advice herplz anybody ! Am the only person that knows the situation of things now! Not even her parents
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by andyanders: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Osahon7:

If you were not the one that was raped, what did she do after the rape as all rape victims report for a comprehensive medical check up/ treatment whereby her system would have been taken care of.

Having to come up that she is now pregnant goes to show that she enjoyed what she passed through.
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by andyanders: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Osahon7:

Somehow, you sounded so confused and incoherent with your statement as above. How come you stated "my friend was raped and she's now pregnant..dnt knw hw true"? She is pregnant and you also do not know how true? In fact, since you are a man, I believe you are one of the rapists and must have been told of the pregnancy by the girl and you are looking for a solution.
Re: Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant by Elxandre(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Most people on nairaland are sick in the head.

All of you blaming the OP like you even know him.
Smh!!!

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Audio Recording Of A Lecturer Asking His Student For Sex In UNILORIN / 2 Nigerian Gay Guys Flaunt Photos On Facebook Tagging It “fun Time With Boo”. / 18+ PHOTOS : 6 ROBBERS CAUGHT, 2 BURNT TO DEATH, 4 RESCUED IN CALABAR SOUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.