Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt (54931 Views)

Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Big Sheff And His Mother, Salawa Abeni, Step Out Together As Fans React / Salawa Abeni’s Son, Big Sheff, Goes Coverless On Stage Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2015
dosht:
No sign of John Thomas. Na wa oo lipsrsealed
Naa dat one u go sabi grin This guy suppose 2 donate his excess fat abeg. Kini eleyi 4 crying out loud. How can one put an engine of a toyota or kia into a trailer.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by iamokorodas(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2015
It is going down this 14th of November on Whatsapp, titled Whatsapp Round Table. Here is what Whatapp Round Table is all about. ♥♥ we want to as youths in Nigeria to discuss plans, business plans and how to execute it. ♦♦ we want as youth to be creative, we want to build a company that the outside world may read about us in the papers and net also. ♣♣ We want to pull resources, time and commitment to gether to build a group. Let's have the feel of doing something worth while. Let's change the music ♫♫♪ Forward to your friends and group. Send add me to this Number 08064078282 [/color][color=#990000]

Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by rosalieene(f): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2015
Seculent:
No church? undecided
My church no open today angry
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Moz22:
shey una don start today again? Oya you..go and have ur bath and go to church my friend.
No service today sad
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2015
fat blob.
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by omooba969(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2015
justjify:
angry everything makes news in Nigeria. The oda day Kaycee had lunch with his manager and emeka, it make news, now its BIG sheff going topless. Hmmm... Oga ooh!

You too, hug your pastor's wife make you make frontpage na...abi kilode gan! cool
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by bigtt76(f): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2015
Mother and son struggling with big bellle hahaha meanwhile the father seem to be clueless as to what the song was all about... so drab if you ask me undecided

BTW guy finished from Lead City University, Ibadan shocked tot it was some American University so for think say na too. Much pizza or McDonald's cause hin problems arsheee amala and gbegiri cause am lol
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by samsongbemisola(m): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2015
No the wonder the People are hungry cus this guy has eaten almost the food available. Lol to be candid serious, this is obesity, even. Rick Ross no big like this, he shd watch his weight there is looming danger on his health
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by omooba969(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
I wonder how his dick will look like grin grin

Try & check it out! cool
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by bidexmimi(f): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2015
How can u be comfortable with a disease and to tink he compared himself to Rick Ross, this is obesity he needs medical attention. Abeg chubby and fat is far 4rm obese.
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by sniper1305(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2015
Jah bless u my broda, na winch kindah music d guy dey do abeg coz I can only hear I do music I do music, na Fuji waka em dey do or na ibadan hip hop
ofofoCEO:
We already know it was a publicity stunt but what we don't know is who you are.

Wizkid, Fela, Olamide, Davido, we know, but who are you biko? RICK ROSS WANNABE.

GUYS IMAGINE SAY THIS GUY TRUE JUMPING I TO THE CROWDS OUT OF EXCITEMENT.... U GO SEE AS D CROWDS GO DIVIDE LIKE RED SEA

Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Frankicent(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2015
Chai person boo... Chineke...Eh nah love of moni nah... I present to you !Nigeria Rick Ross.. Weighting more than 300 pounds . Standing 5" 6..... Stand up everyone And show some respect grin

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by jerome263: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2015
dosht:
No sign of John Thomas. Na wa oo lipsrsealed
. bad gal, c where ur eyes go?

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by justjify(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2015
omooba969:

You too, hug your pastor's wife make you make frontpage na...abi kilode gan! cool
No need. lipsrsealed
Now young man, tell us how you have crush on your pastors wife. angry
I wonder how my comment dey disturb you. tongue
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Moz22: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
No service today sad
una dey ASUU strike?
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by mymadam(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2015
Big Sheff, sorry to inform you that you need very urgent medical attention. HBP is lurking around the corner. Please help yourself ASAP. Peace & Love.
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by omooba969(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2015
Frankicent:
Chai person boo... Chineke...Eh nah love of moni nah... I present to you !Nigeria Rick Ross.. Weighting more than 300 pounds . Standing 5" 6..... Stand up everyone And show some respect grin

Abeg comot dat 't' frm ya 'weighting' biko. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Spybradd: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2015
see nyansh for belle!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Moz22: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2015
Looking at Big cheff and Salau abeni side by side, its amazing to think that he came out of Salau Abeni
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Ninilowo(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2015
This guy needs help ASAP
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by ruffDiamond: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2015
lolu007:
This guy needs medical attention.. I wonder what kidda ladies would fall for him. . Well sometimes it's all about the money
point of correction

IT S ALWAYS

ABOUT

THE

MONEY. ! tongue

Don't mind those hypocrites sister forming clean and classy ,mouthing 'disgusting 'bla bla up there

Naija gal WILL FUVK A HUNCHBACK WITH THAT SAME OBESE BODY OR
EVEN WORSE

FOR THE RIGHT AMOUNT

I live here in fct if u see the kin dude wey
Some really fine azz sisters dey date ehnn u
Go puke all cos of g wagon/range rover and good life

Don't be surprised the kinda chic that dude be rocking probably finer than Savage and wake put together

Slutty lots! tongue

In junior Mafia voice"*_Get Money, /and watch the pussiez coming /like a butterfly to honey, /and watch these bit.Chez get Hor.ny...like dat wink

'Look,' alone won't take u anywhere

Fineboi my ass
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Nicepoker(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2015
Puf puf tommy
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by ggrin(f): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by omooba969(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2015
justjify:

No need. lipsrsealed
Now young man, tell us how you have crush on your pastors wife. angry
I wonder how my comment dey disturb you. tongue

You probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed, no vex...it's sunday so let's keep it clean biko. cool
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by ggrin(f): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who? cheesy cheesy idiot oshi tongue
you na grin
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by 4C2215131: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Posters here who are often whining about how folks discriminate and come at them because they are 'Short' would do well to harken to this chap"s philosophy. Accept who you are,be yourself and live with it!
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by hahn(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2015
Frankicent:

He looks like he was farting in the second pic grin

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by justjify(m): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2015
omooba969:

You probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed, no vex...it's sunday so let's keep it clean biko. cool
Naaah I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed. You threw the first missile.
I never wished to get dirty with any one. Not even you.
I'll join you in raising the white flag so it goes higher and stays longer.
Meanwhile, who knows Ilorin very well?
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Olukayodeorator: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2015
Criticism wouldn't take you to anywhere. And whenever you see something which you have ever seen before, then begin to thank God rather than mocking God's works.
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by MummyTehillah(f): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=Mekky05 post=39778289]Ol'boy.. That moment wen yansh leave back come stay for front![/quot.

Mean is your middle name.

Haahah
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by omooba969(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2015
pweetytara:
Burn some fats dude, Yu irritate me! But wait sef, wey your johnbull undecided

@bolded,

Na dat 1 concern u most grin , u must be one of those who love to engage in serious fuckery...continue (in mama peace voice). grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win / Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless / Yul Edochie & His Daughter Model For Ninos Smart Watch (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.