Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt (54925 Views)

Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Big Sheff And His Mother, Salawa Abeni, Step Out Together As Fans React / Salawa Abeni’s Son, Big Sheff, Goes Coverless On Stage Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2015
ggrin:
you na grin
undecided will u gerrara here mehn!!shttttt grin
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by ggrin(f): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided will u gerrara here mehn!!shttttt grin
I sha don talk wetin dem say make I tell u tongue
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by zubistar2000: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked u mean na one babe dey boo dis guy?
. Yes na
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by tete7000(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2015
fairygeh:
Ki le le yi tori olorun cry
You dey ask? That na lunacy nau! We live in a world where lunacy is celebrated.
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2015
ggrin:
I sha don talk wetin dem say make I tell u tongue
Who send u? cheesy b like say thunder wan fire both of una cheesy
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by omooba969(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2015
justjify:

Naaah I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed. You threw the first missile. I never wished to get dirty with any one. Not even you.
I'll join you in raising the white flag so it goes higher and stays longer.
Meanwhile, who knows Ilorin very well?

@bolded,

Missile ke, on sunday morning? That's incriminating.

Ilorin...wait make I ask ifa/orunmila. cool
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2015
zubistar2000:
. Yes na
lmao!!
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by ggrin(f): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who send u? cheesy b like say thunder wan fire both of una cheesy
shocked
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2015
ggrin:
shocked
yes naw angry grin
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
leave my wife alone
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by ggrin(f): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
leave my wife alone
?shocked
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by nduchucks: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
This artist willl benefit from cosmetic surgery and lyposuction to remove the excess fat on his upper body. He has no excuse given that both of his parents are billionaires.

Life has no duplicate.
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by aspirebig: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
What is this please?
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by ggrin(f): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes naw angry grin
hmmmlipsrsealedangry
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by adamsimon: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
this is serious o!
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by adah42: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wat is dis oooo! U wan kill ypur self guy? Gym is for everybody oooo cool
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
ggrin:
?shocked
yes
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Warrisdis shocked
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by justjify(m): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

Missile ke, on sunday morning? That's incriminating.

Ilorin...wait make I ask ifa/orunmila. cool
Look at this guy. You dey claim innocence shey?
*in mama piss voice* Continior!
Wetin consern IFA / 0runmila for my Ilorin mata? I need a good eatery jor, I am hungry. That's all.
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by mrodogu: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
ofofoCEO:
We already know it was a publicity stunt but what we don't know is who you are.

Wizkid, Fela, Olamide, Davido, we know, but who are you biko? RICK ROSS WANNABE.

GUYS IMAGINE SAY THIS GUY TRY JUMP ENTER THE CROWDS OUT OF EXCITEMENT.... U GO SEE AS D CROWD GO DIVIDE LIKE RED SEA

Lol, if him jump enter so many people go die na
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Goridoe(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
fairygeh:

o'ti wa su'mi bayi.. orisirisi erryday sad embarassed
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Tolubory(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
fairygeh:
undecided
fairygeh:
Apple pack ni now.......
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by Ralphlauren(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
kleppur:
nice music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMYO8wSkh18

Wow! Salawa Abeni has still got it in her. kiss

Lovely remix to a timeless classic. I actually had goose bumps hearing her voice again. My mom was her big fan and always had her music on replay back in the days grin

Good to see general killington in the video as well. Who would have thought both salawa and kollington will appear in the same video 24years after? grin

Both of them had a nasty divorce/separation and were known for throwing shots at each other through their songs.

Nice video. Sherrif did a good job with his own verses too. Dude wasn't this big back in high school shocked

Good to see queen salawa Abeni back in the music scene again kiss kiss. She's aging really well and she's still pretty. may her late son continue to rest in peace..... He was the reason she went on the sabbatical from music.

I hope this video/single gets all the AirPlay it deserves. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by just2endowed: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
I can't stop laughing
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by omooba969(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
justjify:

Look at this guy. You dey claim innocence shey?
*in mama piss voice* Continior!
Wetin consern IFA / 0runmila for my Ilorin mata? I need a good eatery jor, I am hungry. That's all.

Saraki followers oya over to you.

cool
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by nicerichard05: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
dosht:
No sign of John Thomas. Na wa oo lipsrsealed

All u are concerned abt na d prickk. Hmmmm, may God help u

With ur pink Bra tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by timifizzy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
glimpse:

lol cheesy....but it is the truth na...what the belle button looks like sure rings a bell.

Bukit05 was wrong, you're the most wicked....lol badt guy
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by nicerichard05: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
pweetytara:
Burn some fats dude, Yu irritate me! But wait sef, wey your johnbull undecided

Lol
Re: Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt by iamkingzlee(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
Jesos shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win / Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.