Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. (1705 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / (ladies Only) What Was The Silliest Sentence A Guy Used In Wooing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by acecarter(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
ladies be the judge, TELL us the most alluring ones.

Cc
Mystic1

1 Like

Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by omoplaycool(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Christian brothers be like... I want more of Jesus with you sister angry. #ninu awe

1 Like

Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by acecarter(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
cheesy

post something & don't derail...
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by Omotayor123(f): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Eh eh eh eh eh.... Make I sit down on top this thread dey observe grin tongue
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by IamLEGEND1: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Daaaaaaammmmmnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... Gurl are you sure you ain't a drill sergeant?

coz you got all mah privates standing at attention.
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Who woos a girl with pick up lines these days? Only naïve girls would take guys who use pick up lines on them seriously.

If I want to woo a girl, all I'd have to do is walk up to her in a confident and respectful manner, introduce myself, compliment her looks and start up an interesting conversation.

What a girl notices when you first meet her is your looks, your confidence, self-comportment and how freely and intelligently you can interact with her.

Pick up lines are for douche-bags. In my opinion, pick up lines sells you off as unserious, and if they don't come out right, you come off as silly. It also gives the girl the impression that your encounter was rehearsed.

NB: when I use "girl" I mean matured, exposed, intelligent ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by acecarter(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Daaaaaaammmmmnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... Gurl are you sure you ain't a drill sergeant?

coz you got all mah privates standing at attention.

in my view, this is more of a flirt line, though I commend the wit & flow that comes with it
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by omotayo9177: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Let me ask my grandpa cos this na olden days formula. Wetin concern 21st century girls with pick-up lines.
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by dazzlingd(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Omotayor123:
Eh eh eh eh eh.... Make I sit down on top this thread dey observe grin tongue
abeg no comot, make I sit opposite you they observe those daring balloons....
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
dazzlingd:

abeg no comot, make I sit opposite you they observe those daring balloons ....

Pervs like you will never learn. These girls will never take you seriously when you quote them using such phrases.
After quoting them few times, and if you are lucky they dignify you with casual replies so as not to come of as arrogant and snobbish, you send them pms, and when they don't reply those pms you become angry and use every opportunity you get to "yab" them.

Learn Nigga, learn.
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by acecarter(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
dazzlingd:

abeg no comot, make I sit opposite you they observe those daring balloons....

don't derail this thread
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by dazzlingd(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Decker:

Pervs like you will never learn. These girls will never take you seriously when you quote them using such phrases.
After quoting them few times, and if you are lucky they dignify you with casual replies so as not to come of as arrogant and snobbish, you send them pms, and when they don't reply those pms you become angry and use every opportunity you get to "yab" them.

Learn Nigga, learn.
lmao...dude, not everyone on this forum is here to search for a wife....Some are jst here for fun, away from the real world....this is a faceless forum.
pls don't take everything u see here too serious,

don't be funny.
i her like balloons and so, na wa for you oo

1 Like

Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by dazzlingd(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
acecarter:

don't derail this thread
not derailing, dropping d lines already
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by PresidentAde(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
***************** ************ ******* *** * !!!!!!
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by Missvenus: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Decker:
Who woos a girl with pick up lines these days? Only naïve girls would take guys who use pick up lines on them seriously.

If I want to woo a girl, all I'd have to do is walk up to her in a confident and respectful manner, introduce myself, compliment her looks and start up an interesting conversation.

What a girl notices when you first meet her is your looks, your confidence, self-comportment and how freely and intelligently you can interact with her.

Pick up lines are for douche-bags. In my opinion, pick up lines sells you off as un serious, and if they don't come out right, you come off as silly. It also gives the girl the impression that your encounter was rehearsed.

NB: when I use "girl" I mean matured, exposed, intelligent ladies.

Nothing more to add... Well said!!!
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by Fkforyou(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Funny enough all the girls I've wooed, I can't remember how I started....it just spontaneously.
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by acecarter(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fkforyou:
Funny enough all the girls I've wooed, I can't remember how I started....it just spontaneously.

just any line at all is admissible... We want to see how alluring they are...
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by jonaifame22(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hey beautiful! Ur dad must be a thief cos the day u were born someone stole the stars and put em ur eyes shocked
Re: Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. by acecarter(m): 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
Hey beautiful! Ur dad must be a thief cos the day u were born someone stole the stars and put em ur eyes shocked

.. Funny

(1) (Reply)

7 Super Fun S*x Positions To Try Tonight / . / I Am A Dad... God Is Indeed Faithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.