Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week (9138 Views)

Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by vybzkartel: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
without you approaching her for sex? grin

Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Nova15: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dear Op,

I've seen worse.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by ladyF(f): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
What happened to her hair ?

She's created in the image and likeness of God, free her

4 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Eru reee oo

4 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Khd95(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Op,wot exactly is ur point.

airtel dy dash u 5mb dats y

4 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Kingsley1000(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
massive butt

am allergic to butts grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Is she bald ?
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Autopin: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
mumu thread

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
I rather die
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by gamaliel121(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Damn!!!
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Most men wud sleep with anything that wearing a skirt in no time grin
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by uboma(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
vybzkartel:

Yes I can.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by valeno(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
House of okombo(sex). everywhr na hole #igbese re o
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by valeno(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
uboma:

Yes I can.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by kYjelly2: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
YourMain:
Is she bald ?

am sure ur yansh taste sooo gud embarassed
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by uboma(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
valeno:
House of okombo(sex). everywhr na hole #igbese re oHouse of okombo(sex). everywhr na hole #igbese re o

It is still very possible.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by femo86(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
ladyF:
What happened to her hair ?

She's created in the image and likeness of God, free her

grin grin grin good one LadyF
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by AfroKnight: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
She's kinda sexy. That hairstyle really looks good on her.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Aooux(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Not Sexy at all, will even stay for 10 years

#TooBig

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
I can do it.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Michael125(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
vybzkartel:

hell no...cant just sleep and wake up da following day without lookimg at her booty
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by adepiero: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
why not! As long as she is my blood relation wink
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
She need to work out!
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Pennah(m): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
I can but I will first of all ask her to wear iron pantz and lock it then keep d key a bank
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
kYjelly2:

am sure ur yansh taste sooo gud embarassed

yeah tastes like groceries wink kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by kYjelly2: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
YourMain:

yeah tastes like groceries wink kiss kiss

my goodness bae, am sooo turned on right now, I think am wet cry

wat I would give to feast on ur booooty, pleasing u, tasting u, ur sweet dirty booooty, oh my embarassed
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
kYjelly2:

my goodness bae, am sooo turned on right now, I think am wet cry

wat I would give to feast on ur booooty, pleasing u, tasting u, ur sweet dirty booooty, oh my embarassed

LOL. youre so romantic.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by kYjelly2: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
YourMain:

LOL. youre so romantic.

cheesy grin

am a selfless lover embarassed

don u need a man dat can take u shopping an still have time to have u for desert

don u wanna have a man dat please u emotionally (listens), financially (bills, bills, bills) an zexually (eat dat shhit up reeeaal gud)
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by boxer022(m): 1:24am On Nov 08, 2015
I can pass the night with her on the same bed for more than one week without demanding sex from her. There is nothing to it. That does not mean that if she gives sex me without demanding that I will reject, no I will not.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week by nikkiking(m): 1:33am On Nov 08, 2015
Strahovski:
I rather die
I know who deals in coffin tongue

In case you need one.....u can inbox me ur address.........Home delivery is available and is pay on arrival tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) / When A Mother Decided To Find A Wife For Her Son. / What Is Your Favourate City In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.