Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

>!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< (5060 Views)

BOOK OF Clinton//am Agod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Raplinx(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2015
kr0ne:
grin grin grin
do u mind battling me?
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by coogar: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
thunder go fire anyone wey put my golden lines as dumblines. cheesy grin
do you guys think it's easy to write bars that one or two people won't find iffy?

the only bar that should be here everyday of the week is "team mar ya". 80% of mikuz's bars should be here. mikuz's last battle is the only clean script he's got in his entire catalog.
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by mikuz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
coogar:
thunder go fire anyone wey put my golden lines as dumblines. cheesy grin
do you guys think it's easy to write bars that one or two people won't find iffy?

the only bar that should be here everyday of the week is "team mar ya". 80% of mikuz's bars should be here. mikuz's last battle is the only clean script he's got in his entire catalog.

You just can not live without mentioning my name.
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by coogar: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
mikuz:

You just can not live without mentioning my name.

your forgotten name! grin
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Geofavor(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Limerick: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
But like whöre in Yoruba .....He got into
the battle.....And put up a Hollow show/ - dark rebel. Lwkmd grin. Wtf nigga
darkrebel and his h factor tho
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by LhoOd: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
i don't bother about his odd because i know obese "diss are point"/

dumbest
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
PeinDanzo:
Limerick astronaut/ ass troll north should get an award .
Sleak junior- tsunami/ tz u nat me ..is jez pathetic man,its sad,u feel lik crying

U3- spat a curse in class, still tha mage to a row man/ now am spartacus, steel damage to a roman is one of the best av seen in my text career, u3 is in a league of his own
grin grin grin
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by liricyst(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
I'll call ma boys to blast your thigh joint and clamp you later/ so relax and watch my 'Co shell knee' . . . . . 'Arsenal player'!

but if he flees to his crew then I'll martyr the man's peeps/ cos my sword go 'Hack una' . . even if they scream 'Matata in spanish'!

- Lord Mikuz (both lines)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by kleppur: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
liricyst:
I'll call ma boys to blast your thigh joint and clamp you later/ so relax and watch my 'Co shell knee' . . . . . 'Arsenal player'!

but if he flees to his crew then I'll martyr the man's peeps/ cos my sword go 'Hack una' . . even if they scream 'Matata in spanish'!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by sinizia: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
liricyst:

LMAO!! grin
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Elvisonjack2(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2015
HAMMER GET DONE?
HAHAHAHAHA. " cheesy
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2016
Elvisonjack2:
HAMMER GET DONE?
HAHAHAHAHA. " cheesy
grin
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2016
liricyst:

jesus christ!

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by liricyst(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
jesus christ!

Hahahahahahahaha

Lol...epic mikuz

He has far better lines on nairaland than on facebook
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2016
liricyst:

Lol...epic mikuz

He has far better lines on nairaland than on facebook
He does have fantabulous lines. I read his lines sometimes and I'm like, 'this guy got jokes.'

E.g, " I bring skills to this b1tches like women empowerment program".

But some other times I read his lines and I'm like, 'this guy must be a villager.'

1 Like

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by JoeWendell: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hahahahah grin

Wey that fluxmind yeye plays sef grin

I dey come, make I go find am wink
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by JoeWendell: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kitana/katana -fluxmind

Aphasia/ a face ya- hugo lloris

That team mar ya wordplay is sick lipsrsealed

Oga mik you too much jare,

co shell knee .. Lwkmd
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
JoeWendell:
Kitana/katana -fluxmind

Aphasia/ a face ya- hugo lloris

That team mar ya wordplay is sick lipsrsealed

Oga mik you too much jare,

co shell knee .. Lwkmd

You dumb ąss kitana/katana is a simple wordplay on the sounds. Go find better thing do. tongue
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by JoeWendell: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
fluxmind:

You dumb ąss kitana/katana is a simple wordplay on the sounds. Go find better thing do. tongue

This no be better thing?
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
This was fun grin grin grin
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Wadewaltz(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
ELYMAXiimus:
This was fun grin grin grin
Just read this,to be sincere,this place used to have real rappers,Me or any of my contemporaries battling here now can't even match their dumbest lines and wackiest plays
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by PeinDanzo(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Hahaha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dissing Thread. / Watch Ur Back In D Rap Game / Is Zule Zoo Dead???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.