Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

>!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< (5038 Views)

BOOK OF Clinton//am Agod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

>!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hi everybody,

There once was a thread created to archive d0pe punchlines, wordplays and so on. Now, going by Newton's third law of motion which says, "for every action, there is an
equal and opposite reaction," there has to be a thread reacting to that one. This is why this thread has been created.

We all claim to be super d0pe, but we've all, at one point or the other, been guilty of some egregious writeups. The hilarious thing about it is that, at that very moment when you come up with the write-up, you are convinced beyond every shadow of doubt that you've just executed an impeccable creativity. When people castigate you because of it, you rebuke them immediately. But sometimes, after a little while, when you look back at some of those wordplays and punchlines, you go like, " am I the one who wrote this Wack sh1t? What the..." Lol.

And it isn't our own write-ups alone we once thought were incredibly d0pe, but also others. now when we take a look at them, we feel and wish we had known better not to have hyped the whole thing above the heavens.

However, some lines which were written and posted had immediately been identified as being overwhelmingly wack by all. Some remain debatable. Whichever the case maybe, all I want to say in a nutshell is that; let's post every write-up we consider to be either a DUMBLINE or a WACKPLAY.

Let me open the floor, shall I?
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
when i bring arms ta damn........... then bury the f.aggot
in netherland/

Elymaxiimus

I come smoothly and awesome/ to have my 'Team mar ya' when they put a tool in your bosom/ then ffuck you
up badly without using a condom/
. . So if this 'Plantain Boy' fails to 'Bow Down' . . my
shots ll ravage his buttocks as I Shoot at his 'Bum Bum'!!/

Mikuz

angry grin grin

Let's go guys

1 Like

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Cc
Ibime
Coogar
Mikuz
Emaprince
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Darkrebel666
elymaxiimus
Fuckyouhard
YoungDaNaval
Teddybiyasi
Lagunna
Warriblood
Loonat11kk
Streetwize
Obainojazz
007Bruce
Ojoawo
Thunderstorm
Theprekky
Glazierz
Illness
Elvisonjack2
Sosiqdude
Deepthoughts
Gottoboy
Jigsawkillah
Paulthor
Iceskidd
Wrongturn
Ckushy
Devilmaycry
Testerfuze
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Captainflash
Willofsteel
Dj5naira
Krizzkutz
Giyazz
Kingdimes
Richommie
Rapacme
Reyginus
Jonlamar
Bars
Aeio
Aminda
Redjohn2
Sarmiie
Macsika
Olusharp
Goshikid.... Etc
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Team mar ya grin grin grin
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:
If wack wordies were awards , Team Mar ya would be Grammy grin

Another wack wordie is from FYH/gayson
He played Illinois with Illy noise ..Christ!
Illinois is pronounced without the S ..so it sounds like illiNOI

Mikuz grin grin
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by mikuz(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dark I've warned you enough, the next time I hide your post you ll cop a ban, trust me.
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Ibime(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
mikuz:
Dark I've warned you enough, the next time I hide your post you ll cop a ban, trust me.

Why na?

This thread is for wack wordplays. Team mar ya qualifies. Chillax.

My female dog bite ya bollocks off/
Youll only remain a Man in this City. . . if I Call Her off/ - Me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by mikuz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ibime:

Why na?

My female dog bite ya bollocks off/
Youll only remain a Man in this City. . . if I Call Her off/ - Me

No, I'm not talking about that - he referred to Jason21 as gayson. Imagine!!

Besides this i thread is ridiculous, what are my supposed to do with it?
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
mikuz:

No, I'm not talking about that - he referred to Jason21 as gayson. Imagine!!

Besides this i thread is ridiculous, what are my supposed to do with it?
Chill bro. It's just for fun
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by 007Bruce: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'm bout to kill me a nigga, he gettin this tommy/
we only drowned him cos the beech try to copy/
right before this battle y'all dont need to see an autopsy to know this is a body/
hold on i said y'all dont need to see him on top sea to know this is a body/ - iceskidd

what is this?
grin grin
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by JigsawKillah(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'm not saying those wordplays

some kid already sees me as an enemy for saying the truth
I don't want more enemies
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by JigsawKillah(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Someone once played
Shark eat the bobo - Shakiti Bobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by JigsawKillah(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ibime:

Why na?

My female dog bite ya bollocks off/ Youll only remain a Man in this City. . . if I Call Her off/ - Me

cheesy cheesy
I don't have wordies as dumb as this. quote me anywhere
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by 007Bruce: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:

cheesy cheesy

I don't have wordies as dumb as this.
quote me anywhere
you don forget your condemn/condom?
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by obainojazz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
embarassed
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by obainojazz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
I once played......rich as$ aba(asaba) boys and bury the fake...in delta state...can't remember well
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by JigsawKillah(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:
you don forget your condemn/condom?

na dope wordie! grin grin grin
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by itsNOToverYET: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
one son of a dead thief once played 'her poker lips/ apocalypse'...........i dunno his name, though, but his father is dead. nigga must either be so dumb or he has an incurable h-factor grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Heywhizzy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Heywhizzy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
higher then more cool / haierthermocool..my humble self

cope in Haggin/ Copenhagen. .elymax
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Iceskidd(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:
I'm bout to kill me a nigga, he gettin this tommy/
we only drowned him cos the beech try to copy/
right before this battle y'all dont need to see an autopsy to know this is a body/
hold on i said y'all dont need to see him on top sea to know this is a body/ - iceskidd

what is this?
grin grin
haha you no well cheesy
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:
I'm not saying those wordplays

some kid already sees me as an enemy for saying the truth

I don't want more enemies
Just post whichever writing it is
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Heywhizzy:
higher then more cool / haierthermocool..my humble self

cope in Haggin/ Copenhagen. .elymax

then all warriblood plays
Lol. Search well bro, I don't think this one is part of the bad write-ups I might have. Btw, don't just say "all of wariblood's plays, " post them. Haba, that lad has had some decent write-ups too.
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2015
But like whöre in Yoruba .....He got into
the battle.....And put up a Hollow show/ - dark rebel. Lwkmd grin. Wtf nigga
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:12am On Nov 08, 2015
It won't
be 'Marvel or S.H.I.E.L.D' .....When I send Mik to
the grave......Just for trying to 'Avenge her' !/ -darkrebel embarassed cry
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:19am On Nov 08, 2015
My lighter ll burn her to death, till I leave you with an
Ash anty . . . like a place in Ghana!!!

Mikuz undecided undecided
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:25am On Nov 08, 2015
My kill-count is numerated in Yoruba-English ....that's why I'm the King of Metaphor

-- coogar embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2015
philandering paedöphile. . .Uncle borehole/
but if he 'fill his teens' with his funky hormones/

- ibime grin
Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2015
Police will soon 'nail son'. . . for tryna 'peek a junior' . . . .like the Formula 1 Brazilian driver!!/ (Nelson Pique Jr)

-- ibime embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Ibime(m): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
philandering paedöphile. . .Uncle borehole/
but if he 'fill his teens' with his funky hormones/

- ibime grin

Hehehehe. . .feck off ninja. . . you must be pronouncing Philistines like your local pastor for Okokomaiko. . .

1 Like

Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by Ibime(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Police will soon 'nail son'. . . for tryna 'peek a junior' . . . .like the Formula 1 Brazilian driver!!/ (Nelson Pique Jr)

-- ibime embarassed embarassed cry

Pique junior. . . exquisite! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / Dissing Thread. / Watch Ur Back In D Rap Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.