Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) (28685 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pineapp:
See fine man sha with a cute smile wink smiley kiss

Happy married life to them cool

Lemme just say the truth, "the babe fugly"
grin grin grin You're soooooooooo evilicious.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
congrats to her
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
smiley
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
okay.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
The only child of Bishop Mike Okonkwo of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM), Uche Okonkwo today wedded her husband, Onyekachi Asugha in church.

The grand white wedding held at the Cathedral of his glory, Anthony Oke, Lagos. Interestingly, the Bishop not only walked his daughter down the aisle but also performed the joining of the couple.

According to Uche's makeup artiste, Labisi Folawiyo, here's how the Bishop reacted when he saw his daughter for the first time in her wedding gown this morning:

Sneak Peek of the Beautiful Uche this morning... My Heart sings at this portrait!
Then guess who came to surprise us!!!! #DaddyDearest.
He was at the hotel at past 8 for a 10am service! He waited patiently and when he saw her fully dressed (I was teary eyed at this point obviously!), he was lost for words for the first few seconds... #AFathersLove.
Then eventually, when he could gather his thoughts, all he could say was "Wow, this is Excellent! This is Excellent. Excellent." #OldSchool And off they went to the Altar!

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor EA Adeboye was present to bless the couple.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/bishop-mike-okonkwos-daughters-white.html
Were you present at the wedding to take photos? I think I want you to be My friend.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Swints: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
She's got bad dentition. She needs a dentist.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Beautiful bride. kiss kiss

The amount of negativity here is beyond imagination. Little wonder some of the negative folks find it hard to progress in life. All they always see is ugliness.

You get back what you equally give out. You see negativity,you will equally get that back.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by nefertitiram: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
My bestieeee!
But she lost too much weight o! She was Orobo in children's dept

Fine husband
God bless you union Uche
Congrats big daddy.

She wasn't always an only child. Her elder sister died many years ago.

Trem is Tremendous

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by dellsystems: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
The person wey disfigure that lady face for her wedding day no just try at all. see as them just pain am like when them use putty filler dey patch danfo.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Acidosis:
Beautiful lady, decent gown. No boobs exposure!
There is no boob to show. tongue
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Lol I don see enuf boobs tongue
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 2:05am On Nov 08, 2015
Decent, beautiful gown with a helluva train smiley

I think she's more beautiful without the excessive make up, and I know her to look way better in person.

Wish them both a blissful marriage.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Osyxcel(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You bin go leave before? abi dem ban U?
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2015
Sijo01:
The Pastor praying for the couple gather for back o.
As in the One holding mic for Adeboye
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by arabianights: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2015
chineloSA:
Beautiful bride. kiss kiss

The amount of negativity here is beyond imagination. Little wonder some of the negative folks find it hard to progress in life. All they always see is ugliness.

You get back what you equally give out. You see negativity,you will equally get that back.

I tire ooooo !!!!! haba just see stupid negative comments.Is it envy,anger or what. mscheeeew.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by arabianights: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2015
UjSizzle:
Decent, beautiful gown with a helluva train smiley

I think she's more beautiful without the excessive make up, and I know her to look way better in person.

Wish them both a blissful marriage.

does it matter? her dad saw it and didnt see anything wrong neither did she.

most important isthat shes happy and God blesses their union. thats all
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=aspirebig post=39785156]Just one child.

Is all about a happy family.

Many out there want to have four children without putting the current economic realities in perspective but they do not have the means to adequately cater for even two children well.

his other children died some years bk wen his driver drown into d river cus of Dew....
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2015
D bae look like her dad
Pineapp:

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2015
The make-up is not nice at all.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2015
Pineapp:

u fine pass am? At least d hubby saw her n loved her like that
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by fireforfire: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
even with make up she still worwor
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
arabianights:

does it matter? her dad saw it and didnt see anything wrong neither did she.

most important isthat shes happy and God blesses their union. thats all
Was this necessary? I believe in allowed to have an opinion outside of her's and her father's.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Kanbee: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by mignone(f): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=Bossforeva post=39784888]GreatThis is The Redeemed Evangelical Mission not Redeemed Christian

RCCG members wear makeups too
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) by viclawz(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2019
axortedbabe:
Thot they don't wear makeup..
says who

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence / Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma / Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.