Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja (2427 Views)

Presidency Alerts On Fake Tweet Making The Rounds ..femi Adesina / Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states! / PRESS RELEASE April 25, 2016 Saraki's Office Alert Public On Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by chillbabe(f): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
America alerts citizens on planned terror attack in Abuja
The United States’ mission in Nigeria is sounding an alarm of a possible terror attack in Abuja, and warning its citizens residing or those who have businesses in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), to be watchful and excercise security caution.
The mission said, in an emergency message yesterday, that the information available to it point in the direction of Boko Haram as the possible attackers adding that their likely targets would be hotels frequently visited by Westerners.
Though the mission said it had no additional information about the exact timing of the planned attacks, it however said it had alerted the relevant authorities of government, who it said had given assurances that necessary measures would be activated to counter the threat to life and property.
While reminding citizens to exercise additional caution as they go about their businesses, the embassy urged them to maintain a high state of vigilance and personal security awareness, particularly in and around Federal Government facilities, diplomatic missions, large gathering places, hotels, markets and malls, and places of worship.
“We advise all U.S. citizens to review their personal security plans, remain aware of their surroundings, including local events, monitor local news stations for updates, and report specific incidences of targeted violence to the U.S. Embassy in Abuja or the U. S. Consulate General in Lagos,” the embassy said.
Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by APCHaram: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
It was expected.

After all nah una go know being that nah una dey behind ISIS and Boko Haram with the tacit and financial support of Saudi Arabia, , Gulf states and the Sunni north.

Is this not what Secretary of State, Kerry was briefing northern leaders on?

Their outfits in Syria and Iraq are about to be rooted out by the Russian led alliance.

I was just about to open a thread warning that with ISIS imminent defeat within the coming months, the bastard obama will intensify efforts to get Boko Haram up and running.

Just a few days back a Nigeria military outpost was sacked by boko haram with reports of 83 soldiers declared missing in action. How can this be possible in this era unless without moles in the military?

Buhari has swapped d 5 boko commanders in exchange for their own children and wives and showcased hungry Christian IDPs claiming they were the released Chibok girls and their parents. Big lie.

The cold reality is that Obama and Saudi Arabia will open another front in Africa with Nigeria specifically pencilled down as we have many traitors in the sunni north.

This time boko haram will not be confined to the NE but will spread with little resistance across the core north and the bloody jihad will begin once again in the middle belt and southern states.

Enjoy your change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by richidinho(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Una sure say no be Amelika dey co-sponsor dis people togeda with omo dullard

1 Like

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by nrexzy: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Only words no Action!!!
Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by APCHaram: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
richidinho:
Una sure say no be Amelika dey co-sponsor dis people togeda with omo dullard

Before nko.

The DSS is probably currently driving round town with their boko agents looking for targets to attack.

If nah to arrest defenseless judges, Biafran agitators, innocent Niger Deltans claiming they are militants or coordinating the killing Shias we go see them well well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by APCHaram: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
nrexzy:
Only words no Action!!!

Anytime the US embassy issues warnings like these it always comes to pass because we know it is the same US in conjunction with moles in the nigerian security outfits that are behind the attacks.

1 Like

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by PMPhoenix(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
I still can't believe that Boko Haram still makes headlines in the news after all these years, what is the problem with this country?
Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by APCHaram: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
PMPhoenix:
I still can't belive that Boko Haram still makes headlines in the news after all these years, what is the problem with this country?

The US, Saudi Arabia and Northern Sunni Ummah are behind the group.

If you think Jihad is not possible in this day and age in nigeria then you are obviously in denial.

2 Likes

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by nrexzy: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
APCHaram:

Anytime the US embassy issues warnings like these it always comes to pass because we know it is the same US in conjunction with moles in the nigerian security outfits that are behind the attacks.
True

1 Like

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by APCHaram: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
The ever biased apc mods will never push this to FP.

2 Likes

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by Pavarottii(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
APCHaram:
It was expected.

After all nah una go know being that nah una dey behind ISIS and Boko Haram with the tacit and financial support of Saudi Arabia, , Gulf states and the Sunni north.

Their outfits in Syria and Iraq are about to be rooted out by the Russian led alliance.

I was just about to open a thread warning that with ISIS imminent defeat within the coming months, the bastard obama will intensify efforts to get Boko Haram up and running.

Just a few days back a Nigeria military outpost was sacked by boko haram with reports of 83 soldiers declared missing in action. How can this be possible in this era unless without moles in the military?

Buhari has swapped d 5 boko commanders in exchange for their own children and wives and showcased hungry Christian IDPs claiming they were the released Chibok girls and their parents. Big lie.

The cold reality is that Obama and Saudi Arabia will open another front in Africa with Nigeria specifically pencilled down as we have many traitors in the sunni north.

This time boko haram will not be confined to the NE but will spread with little resistance across the core north and the bloody jihad will begin once again in the middle belt and southern states.

Enjoy your change
I wish everyone can see wat u r seeing. I av told my friends same thing; u r saying.

I just hope it doesn't come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by Princy13: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
USA.

Terrorizing the whole world just to keep their world-power position afloat.

1 Like

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by APCHaram: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pavarottii:

I wish everyone can see wat u r seeing. I av told my friends same thing; u r saying.

I just hope it doesn't come to pass.

It has already began and will manifest openly to the gullible when it has been finalised.

Buhari the dunce has just made Nigeria a replacement for Syria and Iraqi proxy war with Russia and China.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by APCHaram: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
The ransom paid in exchange for the fake Chibok girls is now being effectively utilised by boko haram to expand their jihadist quest.

I can bet that the sham prisoner swap which involved huge sums of money was facilitated from Washington with Saudi petrol dollars.

The sheer stupidity that abounds in this useless country is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
America the prostitute the world is sleeping with

1 Like

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
#TeamWhitePresident
Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
E no go well for American angry

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by APCHaram: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
This thread will be buried soon.
Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by beautyoftheLord: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmmmn!
Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by Ozavize88(f): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bad news everywhere
Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by APCHaram: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2016
Just two days back, Vladimir Putin described Buhari as a mere western controlled puppet.

Putin made that statement knowing very well what a buhari cowardly stooge presidency's loyalty is and it isn't towards his country Nigeria but his handlers in Washington and grand patrons in that fcked up desolate Kingdom.

Buhari has never hidden his disdain towards non Muslims and people outside the Muslim fulani/hausa group and has been an unapologetic campaigner for sharia nonsense.

He has received the black standard of jihad from the Saudi state recognised imam and has since signed us into the ungodly sunni alliance under Saudi Arabia.

The fallout of this is the under reported and ignored fulani menace which he wants us to believe are Libyans and the bizarre and open clampdown on shias in Northern Nigeria.

You fools in the south better wake up to the reality that you have a boko sympathiser in Aso rock who is ever willing due to his delusional state of mind, to restart the jihad.

As for the useless Americans we know their game is to forestall China and Russia making any progress in Africa and to prop up stooges to effect a neocolonist empire bent on upholding their worthless dollars.

This is why I want Trump in the white house because I know he has stated his resolve to wipe out ISIS and cut ties with that satanic Kingdom in the desert as well as end the cold war started by that charlatan Obama.

But if the criminally insane and greedy witch of Washington is elected she has promised to send US troops to Syria on the behest of her Saudi benefactors to side with their sunni lunatics in ISIS.

If that witch gets elected better kiss your country bye bye because she was secretary of state when this boko foolishness escalated and she blocked all moves by the last administration to curtail the group.

The dragon has given authority to the Islamic beast to kill the saints but God will protect His people.

This is the time for all of you fencers in the south to wake up and take your future seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by rusher14: 12:22am On Oct 22, 2016
APCHaram:
It was expected.

Enjoy your change

Change your antimalarial.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by rusher14: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2016
APCHaram:

Before nko.

The DSS is probably currently driving round town with their boko agents looking for targets to attack.

If nah to arrest defenseless judges, Biafran agitators, innocent Niger Deltans claiming they are militants or coordinating the killing Shias we go see them well well.

Just as they did in 2013 under Marilyn Ogar?

2 Likes

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by rusher14: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2016
APCHaram:
Just two days back, Vladimir Putin described Buhari as a mere western controlled puppet.

Putin made that statement knowing very well what a buhari cowardly stooge presidency's loyalty is and it isn't towards his country Nigeria but his handlers in Washington and grand patrons in that fcked up desolate Kingdom.

Buhari has never hidden his disdain towards non Muslims and people outside the Muslim fulani/hausa group and has been an unapologetic campaigner for sharia nonsense.

He has received the black standard of jihad from the Saudi state recognised imam and has since signed us into the ungodly sunni alliance under Saudi Arabia.

The fallout of this is the under reported and ignored fulani menace which he wants us to believe are Libyans and the bizarre and open clampdown on shias in Northern Nigeria.

You fools in the south better wake up to the reality that you have a boko sympathiser in Aso rock who is ever willing due to his delusional state of mind, to restart the jihad.

As for the useless Americans we know their game is to forestall China and Russia making any progress in Africa and to prop up stooges to effect a neocolonist empire bent on upholding their worthless dollars.

This is why I want Trump in the white house because I know he has stated his resolve to wipe out ISIS and cut ties with that satanic Kingdom in the desert as well as end the cold war started by that charlatan Obama.

But if the criminally insane and greedy witch of Washington is elected she has promised to send US troops to Syria on the behest of her Saudi benefactors to side with their sunni lunatics in ISIS.

If that witch gets elected better kiss your country bye bye because she was secretary of state when this boko foolishness escalated and she blocked all moves by the last administration to curtail the group.

The dragon has given authority to the Islamic beast to kill the saints but God will protect His people.

This is the time for all of you fencers in the south to wake up and take your future seriously.

I notice his wife and kids live like Boko Haram devotees.
No be so?

1 Like

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by APCHaram: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2016
rusher14:

Just as they did in 2013 under Marilyn Ogar?

Muslim filth.

Marilyn oga was never head of the DSS and from all records of court-martials within the nigerian army we know that there where top brass mainly from the north supporting and leaking Intel to their boko cousins.
Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by APCHaram: 12:28am On Oct 22, 2016
rusher14:

I notice his wife and kids live like Boko Haram devotees.
No be so?

Buhari just like every despot can't handle the home front.

And we also know that northern elites and clerics are hypocrites in applying boko sharia codes which they designate only to their zombie almajiri populace.
Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by rusher14: 12:31am On Oct 22, 2016
APCHaram:

Muslim filth.

Marilyn oga was never head of the DSS and from all records of court-martials within the nigerian army we know that there where top brass mainly from the north supporting and leaking Intel to their boko cousins.

Who is a Muslim?

I would state it again I am a Christian ijaw/itshekiri man.

I cannot understand how people like you simply go around spreading hate simply because your source of illicit wealth has been taken away from you.

Go look for something tangible to do with your life.

Marilyn was a top DSS officer, if she never sounded the alarm on activities of the DSS being involved in such insidious acts one can conclude she was complicit.

Come to think of it Azazi said the ruling party at the time was Boko Haram. We know how that ended.

PDP is Boko Haram Boko Haram is PDP.

1 Like

Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by malton: 1:12am On Oct 22, 2016
Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 22, 2016
OK na, amelika has spoken and it shall come to pass. Shebi na them them, and when it happens they would be like "told ya tongue "
Re: America Alerts Citizens On Planned Terror Attack In Abuja by APCHaram: 1:45am On Oct 22, 2016
rusher14:

Who is a Muslim?

I would state it again I am a Christian ijaw/itshekiri man.

Afonja stop claiming ND.

Jonathan an Ijaw is no longer presidency so your nd claims here will only apply in your anti Biafra rants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) / Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation / Kwara APC Chair, Balogun-fulani Hails INEC Decision To Abide By Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.