Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives (3322 Views)

Yummy Oven Baked Chicken ... Easy BBQ Chicken / Rotten Shopright BBQ Chicken / 1 Gallon Authentic Texas BBQ Sauce -N5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by marylandcakes: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by marylandcakes: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
This can be served with fresh green salad

1 Like

Re: Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by phyl123: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
marylandcakes:
This can be served with fresh green salad

Nice video smiley
Re: Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by phyl123: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2015
@ Op can you please do videos on meals that take about 10mins to prepare but are healthy. Student meals and ingredient easy to get. Thanks
Re: Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by jashar(f): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2015
please, what's the street name for chives in nigeria?
Re: Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by Rubyventures: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
jashar:

Chives

A herb related to onions. The stalks are the useful part of this herb. Excellent for garnishing and in salads. Requires no cooking
Re: Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by marylandcakes: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
jashar:

I don't know what they are called but they belong to same family as spring onions.
Re: Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by marylandcakes: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Lime can also be substituted for lemon.
Re: Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by aydelicious: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
hmmmmm,,,,,,. Nice video....
Re: Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by aydelicious: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
hmmmmm,,,,,,. Nice video....
Re: Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by babythug(f): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2015
Please does anyone know where chives can be sourced in Lagos?
Re: Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by Rubyventures: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2015
I think anywhere garlic and ginger are sold in the main market, you can also substitute spring onions for chives. @op correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by marylandcakes: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
babythug:
Please does anyone know where chives can be sourced in Lagos?

You are most likely to get it in the fresh herb section /spices.
Re: Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives by Rubyventures: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
marylandcakes:

You are most likely to get it in the fresh herb section /spices.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster / Beans All The Way!!! / Buyers And Suppliers Of Fresh Tomatoes , Potatoes , Onions And Pepper Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.