Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria (38841 Views)

Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes / Genuine Buyers Procedure Only For Genuine Sellers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil / Genuine & Serious Sellers Of Blco, Forcados, (crude Oil) Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by chosengocap: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hello,

My buyer needs blco on cif to any safe port. Right away we are tired of sending loi's and accepting fco's, we need 2 million barrels per month.

Below is our procedures:

1- Seller will have to provide POP bank to bank before Signing the Sale Contract

2- Seller to submit the pertinent essay report for the Crude oil offered

If your seller is willing then let me know.

Thanks

Chima Iwundu
chimaiwundu@gmail.com
+234-8024407554
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by HumbleLawyer(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Good day everyone,
I have an aunt who deals in big time supply of diesel (AGO). She has several tankers she uses for supplies and she gets alot of big contracts as regards supplies around Nigeria. I am actually not into this business but I believe anyone looking for genuine seller of AGO in bulk would be happy doing business with her as she is a very down to earth and God fearing woman. Just to be rest assured she is into the business big time, she is married to a Lebannese man who is incharge of Zakhem Contruction Company in Nigeria and she has a contract of suppling diesel to all there contruction sites around Nigeria. Anyone looking for genuine seller of AGO can contact me on 07010910980 and I will link you with her because I cannot put her contact here just like that. As for me am not asking you to pay me a dime, but if you are satisfied with doing business with her and you remember me for linking you up I will really appreciate.
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by vicbayo: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
I have a genuine seller of Crude with the policy TTO , TTT and FOB . Contact me on victorjames196866@yahoo.com or call
Engr. Victor on 08038540661,you will never regret of doing business with us. Thanks
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by EZRAONYEDIKA: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
am Ezra.........................we av crude 4 sell on any deal....no upfront collected........call 08108397229
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by EZRAONYEDIKA: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
u can equally apply 4 an allocation...........08108397229
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by chosengocap: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello,

My buyer needs blco on cif to any safe port. Right away we are tired of sending loi's and accepting fco's, we need 2 million barrels per month.

Below is our procedures:

1- Seller will have to provide POP bank to bank before we will sign the Sale Contract

2- Seller to submit the pertinent essay report for the Crude oil offered

If your seller is willing then let me know.

Thanks

Chima Iwundu
chimaiwundu@gmail.com
+234-8024407554
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by vicbayo: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
I have a GENUINE seller for CRUDE OIL and AGO, you can contact me on whatsapp 08138233249 or call me on 08038540661 . If you are a scammer or time waster please keep . Only sincere and serious business minded people are welcomed. Make sure your buyer is real , pls its important
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
i'm delighted to inform you that my principal to whom i speak directly is a bonafide NNPC,my seller (allotee) is capable of suppling your refinery 2million barrel or more per month on CIF basis.If your buyer is ready and have financial capacity, we guarantee you of
successful deal,
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by peleson: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2013
Oyel bizness
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by epsonlinks: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
WHO ARE WE?                    

We are a Nigerian-based crude oil and refined petroleum products Buyers'/Sellers Mandate Group that primarily source product world-wide for, and on behalf of, several giant U.S. and European crude oil and petroleum products refineries and major buying houses, and we're Consultants, as well, to private investors,entrepreneurs and corporations on the hows and wherefores of obtaining GENUINE crude allocation or the license with the Nigerian authorities to become an authorized seller of Nigerian crude oil.  Basically, Epson WorldWide Resources  Agency's (EWR's) Buyers/Sellers' Mandate Group comprise a network of U.S.-headquartered high caliber, world-class oil professionals and energy companies having associates globally in the USA, Europe, Africa, China, India, Japan, etc. In the consultancy area of our operations, we offer, as well, on a world-wide basis, expert oil and petroleum products-related consulting services to our high-class international clients the world over on matters of safe sourcing of oil and oil products from Epson WorldWide Resources  and scam-free suppliers and sources globally.

What is our basic business? In a word, if you meet our minimal qualification for it, we can place you on our special Approved Dealers' List (ADL). With this, you're qualified to be linked up with a fitting, matching CREDIBLE buyer out of our huge network of credible, duly vetted, genuine crude oil and refined petroleum products buyers and dealers, for a mutually beneficial business arrangement.  

OUR WAY 

Our utmost value and distinguishing principle and hallmark that set us far apart, to which we put the most overriding, in deed a sacred,premium and dedication upon, is personal CHARACTER & INTEGRITY -- namely, reliability, transparency, honor, honorableness, honesty, and unfailing TRUSTWORTHINESS. Character and integrity by one's practical actions and deeds, NOT just one's mere words or claims.

We are a process-driven organization that strictly maintains transparently honest, genuine, non-faked long-term relationships with our trade partners, and seeks out and does business ONLY with parties who practice and live by exactly the same principle. In an industry that has, most sadly, increasingly become notoriously awash in fraud, scamming, scammers, circumvention, and back-stabbing, here at the Epson WorldWide Resources agency our WORD is our bond, we keep our WORD -- ALWAYS. We put the most utmost and treasured premium on our WORD.  And, likewise, we expect and demand the same, as well, and strictly insist upon the same, of  YOU and of any one or entity who comes to deal or do business with us.

ARE YOU A PROPER CANDIDATE FOR OUR
MANDATESHIP/CONSULTANCY OR AGENCY
PARTNERING SERVICES?

True, the authoritative Dr. Pedro’s manual guide, The Only Way the Commodities Intermediary Can Close a Petroleum Trade Deal or Make any Money Today, provides the diligent reader a comprehensive and thorough exposition of essentially the same techniques and principles as are employed and applied in the ReliableOilDealsConsultancy agency's mandateship and consultancy work with traders, intermediaries and clients. And, equipped with a good mastery  of the contents of that guide book, readers and ordinary individuals,themselves, can employ the same methodology in successfully carrying out their trading.  However, the fact of the matter, also, from our practical experience, is that, for a variety of reasons, including the "learning curve" factor that may be involved, often times there are some individuals who would still need, or would prefer, a more hands-on, practical type of expert assistance or guide in pulling off a particular trade deal opportunity.

We partner with such parties (suppliers or buyers) providing they are QUALIFIED,and/or provide them with expert assistance, aid or guidance.

PRIME CANDIDATES FOR OUR SERVICE

If you’re an investor, an entrepreneur or company with the financial capability and wherewithal for it, and want to obtain genuine crude allocation or the license with the Nigerian authorities to become an authorized seller of Nigerian crude oil
Or, you may be just a novice oil trader, or broker, agent or other intermediary, who, perhaps, is at a stage in your evolution in the business where you’ve dutifully read and studied the author's book and its techniques, alright. Where you are diligently studying and learning the trade, alright, but just that at this stage you just have not clocked, yet, the sheer amount of time, and therefore the vital requisite hands-on  experience and skills level, that’s necessarily required by the nature of the industry for one to master the  skills and know-how to solely put a given kind of deal you have at hand together.

Or, maybe you haven’t, yourself, developed yet, and don’t yet have, the kind of market exposure and connections in the business required, or the kind of business clout and credibility essential, with your traders or other fellow intermediaries' chains involved in your deal as is sufficient for you to command, as of now, the trust and confidence of such other intermediary chains to secure their vital ‘step back’ arrangement to enable execution of the deal in the particular offer.

Or, maybe that even as you’ve dutifully read the book and its techniques and digested it, alright, you just plain prefer and are at your greatest comfort level having someone else, a person or entity you trust to be more routinely accustomed to, versed, experienced,and adept at undertaking such tasks for a living, to do it for you or direct and help you put the deal together. Or, for whatever your reason or motivation, business or personal.

WHAT WE CAN DO FOR OR WITH YOU?

If you have a QUALIFIED, genuine and credible offer and need our mandateship or consultancy services, or both – and can show that you meet our minimal qualifications for being assisted in such a case – please contact our office. We’d be glad to work and partner with you or to be of assistance – just providing you meet our strict minimal qualifications. We can work with either the SUPPLIER'S or the BUYER'S side.

What is a "qualified" deal (or dealer) for us? Essentially, a qualified deal or offer by our simple standards, is simply one that is a genuine and legitimate one, and which, first and foremost, you can show us, through concrete independently verifiable proofs and evidence (and NOT merely the usual time-waster joker broker claims and unverified documents that float around on the Internet), that it is a REAL and LEGITIMATE one.

HOW WE WORK 

In a deal in which we’re involved, our prime responsibility would be, FIRST,  to assess and ascertain that the offer we have in hand (on BOTH the buyer's as well as  the seller's sides),  is  verifiably actually a LEGITIMATE & GENUINE one.  And then, SECONDARILY, upon such determination, thereafter we'd manage and negotiate the deal for and on behalf of the brokers/intermediaries (if any) involved, and guide and manage the deal between the supplier and the buyer (and their respective brokers and agents) – and, always, with the utmost integrity and transparency – to conclusion from start to finish, using essentially Dr. Anosike’s patented “mutually safe” trading procedures. We'll secure all payments or commissions (among other things) that apply or are due to all parties rightfully entitled to receive them in the transaction (the traders, brokers, agents, intermediaries and all beneficiaries), ensuring that they actually receive them.  

Through our special, experience-based method and strategy of conducting business, we render unnecessary  having multiple layers of middlemen and long ‘daisy chain’ of competing brokers and agents in an offer (a condition which is often really the main factor that unnecessarily beclouds the process and hinder progress in doing a deal); we quickly establish reasonable negotiated  the product supplier and the buyer and their respective broker/agent intermediaries that is MUTUALLY SAFE for BOTH sides,alike, we quickly effectuate a contract between them, and negotiate and conclude the deal for the benefit of ALL the parties involved in a deal -- the supplier, the buyer, the intermediaries on both sides.

WE DEAL ON THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS AND PROCEDURES 
BLCO, LPFO,D2, LNG,MAZUT, AGO, PMS, DPK, RED PALM OIL, BASICALLY ON TTO/TTT/CIF/FOB.

We will, and can,  work with you if -- and ONLY  IF -- you are a "qualified" dealer, and/or its broker/agent, and can verifiably prove that to us. Meaning, simply, ONLY IF you are a GENUINE dealer (buyer, seller, agent or prospect) who is a non-scammer but a LEGITIMATE dealer, and you have a genuine deal or dealer which you can prove, through independently verifiable concrete EVIDENCE, to be so. If (and ONLY IF) you meet this simple qualification, then for us, you are a "qualified" dealer worthy and suited for inclusion in our ADL or Approved Dealers List, and you may contact us.

If otherwise, and you DON'T qualify, then please, please, please, just don't contact us!  

DO YOU NEED AND QUALIFY FOR THIS SERVICE? THEN, CONTACT US

If you need our service, and are qualified for inclusion in our ADL list, please contact us.
WHAT NEXT? Thereafter, we’ll send you our short list of a few requirements we ask for to ascertain your qualification to warrant our undertaking an offer or project, and take it from there.

To contact us on securing an oil allocation license with Nigerian authorities to become an authorized seller of Nigerian crude oil or assisting you in managing and closing a qualified deal,please address your request to :epsonlinksresources@yahoo.com or call +2348032660323 / +2348097473080 /+2348028450770 / +2348147961763 

OUR GRAND BARGAIN WITH YOU.

If you're a buyer – a LEGITIMATE buyer (or his true broker/Mandate or Agent) –  you simply should provide us some tangible proof or evidence,which we’re independently able to verify, that YOU yourself are, in fact, so. And we will, in turn,  promptly introduce you to one (or more) of our prized already vetted sellers

THE BOTTOM LINE, OUR ADVANTAGE

ZERO possibility of your being scammed or defrauded; Almost 100% guaranteed delivery of the product contracted for Absolute transparency, verifiability, and confirmability of the GENUINENESS of the seller and/or the offer.
        Verification is from reliable, internationally-recognize independent, third-party sources – you take the doubting and guessing work completely out of your crude and petroleum products buying business and investment decisions; you KNOW, for sure, who you’re dealing with and that it’s a LEGITIMATE & GENUINE dealer.
        You avoid, completely, all time-wasting typically involved with most joker-broker ‘traders’ on the Internet, and save yourself tremendous precious time, frustrations, repeated disappointments, failed promises and false starts.
        You’re Virtually Guaranteed: the supplier you’re dealing with is real, he’s genuine and legitimate, he’s
        trustworthy, he’ll deliver.

That’s our ultimate “ Epson WorldWide Resources Agency Advantage’ for you, if you’re a LEGITIMATE oil buyer or dealer.
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by easternunion: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2013
Eastern Union is an energy commodity trader. We source, transport and supply petroleum products to cover supply and demand arbitrage. This we do efficiently, competitively and safely.

We are also a Facilitating/Brokerage firm for bulk supply of DPK, AGO, LPFO and Drilling Fluids.

Willing and performing buyer should contact us with a formal Letter of Intent; stating specific product, order quantity, preferred procedure and price, and we will take it from there and match you up with a ready Seller.

Uche Nwosu
For: Eastern Union Energy Services LTD
Phone: 08030654233
Email: easternu9ion@gmail.com

Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by easternunion: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Eastern Union is an energy commodity trader. We source, transport and supply petroleum products to cover supply and demand arbitrage. This we do efficiently, competitively and safely.

We are also a Facilitator/Brokerage firm for bulk supply of DPK, AGO, LPFO and Drilling Fluids.

Willing and performing buyer should contact us with a formal Letter of Intent; stating specific product, order quantity, preferred procedure and price, and we will take it from there and match you up with a ready Seller.

Uche Nwosu
For: Eastern Union Energy Services LTD
Phone: 08030654233
Email: easternu9ion@gmail.com
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by enuche(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2013
OML1 & OPL1, OML135 & OPL294. TOGETHER IS $2.5 B ( SAME OWNER)

OPL233 $2,5 B . OPL289 $800M & OPL326 $2B.

ALSO OML122 IS $260M (30% EQUITY SHARE IS FOR SALE)
JOINT VENTURE INVESTOR NEEDED ALL ARE NEGOTIABLE

TANK FARM
A . ALL PRODUCTS LOADED THERE,
B. ITS AMONG THE TWO THAT HAS THE DEEPEST WATER IN APAPA AND ALL SHIPS CAN BERTH ON IT.

C. IT HAS 1O TANKS , 6 LOADING BAYS, 6 GANTRIES AND A WATER TANK
D. IT CAN LOAD 200 TRUCKS OF 33,000 LITERS EACH PER DAY
E. IT HAS ELECTRONIC SYSTEM AND SOUND GENERATOR
F. THE SIZE IS 2.5 ACRES
G. TITLE IS CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY
H. TURNOVER IS 4 BILLION SUDSIDY REMOVAL WAS BETWEEN N4 & N5 BILLION
I. CAPACITY IS 40,000 METRIC TONS
J. IT HAS AN OFFICE COMPLEX OF 3 FLOORS.

PRICE: N37BILLION
ezeomeudoakwaja@gmail.com
donenuch@live.fr

1 Like

Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by chimadele: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
hello,

contact me on my number 08026478190,on your Ago,blco,lpfo and dpk,if u are an investor,u can also reach me to partner on every voyage of product delivery. Its hot,dont miss it.
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by chosengocap: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2014
Urgent!!!

Below is buyer's procedure cif 12/7 blco and we have four buyers with this same procedure. If your seller can do it revert for a sure beneficial lasting deal:

Included is buyer's mandate mail:

Dear Mr. Chima,
In addition to the email that I just sent you from the buyer I would like to confirm to you that the first shipment will be based on DLC instrument and if the first shipment was delivered as agreed then after that the instrument can be SBLC.
Best regards,

PROCEDURE
Seller and Buyer sign exchange contract.
Both parties ensure that contract documents are deposited in their respective banks.
Seller’s bank opens communication with the buyer’s bank of the willingness to issue 2% Performance Bond.
Buyer’s bank responds with readiness to issue of DLC on the receipt of the seller’s Performance Bond.
Seller’s bank issues 2% Performance Bond through the fiduciary bank.
Buyer’s bank issues in favour of the seller’s bank irrevocable, confirmable and documentary letter of credit (DCL). Copy of the message of the issued financial instruments will be directly sent to the seller for follow-ups.
Seller nominate vessel or nominate one of its loaded vessel and notifies the buyer with particulars.
Buyer confirms acceptance of vessel(s) and issues discharge port details.
Seller vessel captain under instruction from seller issue Marine Notice of Readiness gives ETA to the discharge port.
Seller completes full cargo documentation and vessel sails the port of discharge.
On arrival of vessel to port of discharge buyer conducts Q&Q.
Seller shall present documents to buyer’s bank for payment. Payment shall be by direct transfer into the seller’s account within 72 hours after discharge of product into buyer’s tank.

Chima
chimaiwundu@gmail.com
+234-8103472270
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by Papadi: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy New Year! We are currently looking for big L.P.F.O FOCADOS buyers. Those who buy from 500 million to 400 billion metric tons. All genuine mandate papers from NNPC available. Call +2348151744223 OR +234-8038234533
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by thegoldenson: 5:42am On Jan 14, 2015
butask01:
i'm delighted to inform you that my principal to whom i speak directly is a bonafide NNPC,my seller (allotee) is capable of suppling your refinery 2million barrel or more per month on CIF basis.If your buyer is ready and have financial capacity, we guarantee you of
successful deal,

PLEASE CONTACT ME VERY URGENTLY THROUGH PHONE: 08092812289 OR 08066924817 OR BY EMAIL TO amagoldgroup@gmail.com . I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT BIG BUYERS GROUP INTERESTED IN BUYING BLCO 2 MILLION BBLS AND ABOVE PER MONTH X 12 . CIF ASWP. PLEASE CONTACT ME VERY URGENTLY. I WOULD HAVE CALLED YOU BUT YOU DID NOT LEAVE YOUR MOBILE CONTACT.
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by tankfarm: 12:47am On Jan 15, 2015
My seller currently want buyers from Far East and Europe for obvious reasons. I will take you directly to the seller in Abuja to seal the deal. However, you need to prove you are indeed representing the prospective buyer.

Meanwhile, send your email address to 07068159364 for the procedure. Once you agree with the procedure, we can proceed further.
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by dreu2fine(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2015
Wow,pls problem here is the buyers.i have the seller but fake and time wasters buyer.
Pls hala me if u av serious buyers
SERIOUS BUYERS NEEDED
(OFFICIAL OR RACKET).
BLCO.
AGO
PMS
DPK
Dreu2fine@gmail.com
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by ak40: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
We are brokers and also committed to our bussiness. Ours, is to satisfy you the buyer, and other agents.
We work with end-buyers, mandates,serious agent and other brokers.
We have:
BLCO, AGO, PMS, DPK.
All documents for this deal to reach successful end is ready.
CIF, FOB, TTT ,TTO can be handled.
If you are interested call.
08114328421. for more details.
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by peddy79: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
WE HAVE 1 MILLION BARREL OF BLCO ON TTO 52 LESS 4 WITH ATB CONTACT ME FOR SERIOUS DEAL 08100567078 NO FOOD FOR LAZY MAN.

1 Like

Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by cblack360: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
If you are in the Houston,TX area...let's schedule a face to face meeting... Inbox me @travellinman03@gmail.com
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by EZEEGOMONEY: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Seller can only supply on CIF Basis… BLCO 2,000,000 barrels … After Buyer RWA seller can give Non-Operative 2% PB from TOP Prime Bank.. Buyer must also use Prime Bank to give BG or SBLC MT 760… Instrument must be transferable. Seller's 2% PBG becomes active immediately Buyer BG comes. Pls note that if Seller doesn't deliver Cargo to buyer POD within 90days for ( China) or less for Rotterdam or other closer parts... Nigerian waters will be lesser. Buyer's bankers can cash seller 2% PBG, Seller's wants contract of 1 years and 1 day.. Seller will not do Spot lift. Will only deal on Contract basis. In Aspect of TTO we can use LIMBE in Cameroon.. Ghana is out of the question cause of the delays in Q&Q noticed there. This my what's app. If u are sure u have a Genuine buyer. We can work something out but Procedure won't be changed... Seller's side is closed, Buyer side will pay I and my group.
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by EZEEGOMONEY: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2019
Seller can only supply on CIF Basis… BLCO 2,000,000 barrels … After Buyer RWA seller can give Non-Operative 2% PB from TOP Prime Bank.. Buyer must also use Prime Bank to give BG or SBLC MT 760… Instrument must be transferable. Seller's 2% PBG becomes active immediately Buyer BG comes. Pls note that if Seller doesn't deliver Cargo to buyer POD within 90days for ( China) or less for Rotterdam or other closer parts... Nigerian waters will be lesser. Buyer's bankers can cash seller 2% PBG, Seller's wants contract of 1 years and 1 day.. Seller will not do Spot lift. Will only deal on Contract basis. In Aspect of TTO we can use LIMBE in Cameroon.. Ghana is out of the question cause of the delays in Q&Q noticed there. This my what's app. If u are sure u have a Genuine buyer. We can work something out but Procedure won't be changed... Seller's side is closed, Buyer side will pay I and my group. 08060084228 what's app
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by EZEEGOMONEY: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2019
seller can only supply on CIF Basis… BLCO 2,000,000 barrels … After Buyer RWA seller can give Non-Operative 2% PB from TOP Prime Bank.. Buyer must also use Prime Bank to give BG or SBLC MT 760… Instrument must be transferable. Seller's 2% PBG becomes active immediately Buyer BG comes. Pls note that if Seller doesn't deliver Cargo to buyer POD within 90days for ( China) or less for Rotterdam or other closer parts... Nigerian waters will be lesser. Buyer's bankers can cash seller 2% PBG, Seller's wants contract of 1 years and 1 day.. Seller will not do Spot lift. Will only deal on Contract basis. In Aspect of TTO we can use LIMBE in Cameroon.. Ghana is out of the question cause of the delays in Q&Q noticed there. This my what's app. If u are sure u have a Genuine buyer. We can work something out but Procedure won't be changed... Seller's side is closed, Buyer side will pay I and my group.

What's app Only... 08058715787
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by Petrodirect: 6:34am On May 08, 2020
Alright
Re: International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria by generalgisbon(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Marido Energy provides,brokerage services (BLCO, AGO, PMS), haulage services, procurement,installation and servicing of engineering equipments and oil tools for you anywhere in Nigeria.

Contact us today for prompt delivery system
Maridoenergy@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charcoal Export In Nigeria / List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria / 9jacash.com Nairaland Customer Support - Buy/sell: Perfect Money and BTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.