Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (372642 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2016
Brocab

brocab:
Well done good and faithful servant. How right you are, Praise the Lord for ever more.

are you aware of Nairaland Rule Number 8 : which says " don't post false information on Nairaland "

the below screenshot in which you quoted and Actually EDITED Jessichas post to seem she said what she didn't say is a falsification of evidence on your part. and I believe people like you should be look into by MR Seun and the mods because if you can do this in a small issue as this , who knows what you will do in a more critical issue . this is how it starts.

Later , you will say you are a so called born again grin . I can see , it really showed in you . posting false information about someone is rude and indecent behaviour on your part.

The original post by Jessicha is also included, to prove how dubious and the kind of person brocab is.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2016
brocab:
False religion can only come from the JW's. this is why you can't see the en-sites of any spiritual meanings, and clearly enough Jesus is giving us warning. Which means you are wrong about not taken any thing that's written in the bible seriously.
If you can't understand this scripture-nor any of the others in the bible, then what makes you think you know more then Christ and how does anyone in your precision know anything?
The bible is about make decisions, and {Luke 16:22-26} gives us a good start in making them.
Most people around the world already knows, these bible stories are given to us for our own safety-which gives us a choice-which direction we allow ourselves to go.
The truth is, your job is to confuse the world, giving out false teachings from a watchtower magazine, a book that's written each month, you don't allow others to enter into God's kingdom, neither do you enter in.
You suckers are being deceived, and you are to blind to see it coming. You pounce around teaching about the New World Order-A One World Religion, soon to appear into existence, and you say not to take the spiritual meaning literal anymore, meaning the bible?

You and the rest of the JW's are false prophets.

Since you confess the story has a spiritual meaning @underlined , if so that renders it a parable and not a literal event . therefore your using it as an evidence of spirit in hell or heaven is clearly WRONG. So far its not meant to be taken literally . cheesy cheesy cheesy

spiritual tongue tinz grin grin buhahaha

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2016
johnw74:

Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Rev 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

John described the Spirit body of the Angel of the Lord:
white head and hair, eyes as a flame of fire, feet like fine brass,
his tongue also would have been spirit, perhaps you think it would have been flesh and blood

@jessicha, dolphinheart, jozzy4:
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
@ solite3, look at the bolded, do you believe spirits have bodies?
@ solite3, do you believe humans have this kind of body after they die?
@ Johnw74, this body that you say the angel has, is it the same as the one the rich man has in hell?
@johnw74, (concerning second bolded above )look at brocabs own words posted about the flesh and hell.
11:27pm, June 17, page 96 of these thread, brocab said thus :
"His flesh would end up in hell, where you flesh is heading"
so do you believe brocab, do you believe flesh goes to hell?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2016
Jessicha:

the funniest thing about the underlined is that the ressurection hasn't occur yet. just contradicting himself here and there
you can see their contradictions, brocab says only spirit goes to heLL, solite3 shows a verse that talks about soul being destroyed in hell, brocab had once indicated flesh going to hell!. its either they don't know what hell is or they are just using it in different ways to suit their false doctrines.
watch , they will soon indicate that the soul, body and spirit seperate at death and converge together in hell.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2016
brocab:
Well done good and faithful servant. How right you are, Praise the Lord for ever more.

see how low you have become, you have to commit forgery to pass your message across. why do you do such a thing and put jessicha name on it?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2016
brocab:
To save your endless time with your mocking spree over bible scriptures, then at least-dolphinheart since you have the biggest mouth-just show us in scripture where the rich man and Lazarus never died and was buried.
I never said they did not die, so why do you want me to start finding where they did not die for you!
The issue is if the spirit of man goes to hell at death and where does the soul and body go at death.
And while you are trying to figure this out, then make up your own story, and show us where in scripture it says the rich man and Lazarus were still alive when they went into Hades.
you are just trying to change the issue, the issue is about what happens to the soul, spirit and body when man dies, the part we are handling now is where each of this three go to at death!. get it?

Then explain your foolish lies to your fellow dumb dumb's, that you believe Hades never existed and the scripture is a miss print, because no-one can travel in Spirit either in heaven or in Hades after they die.
sir, pls where have made such a statement, where did I tell you that Hades never existed!
The other part of your statement: "because no-one can travel in Spirit either in heaven or in Hades after they die", are you atributin these words to me or you are trying to state facts?

And while you explain such statements try and back it up with the right scriptures, using other scriptures that doesn't match up is pointless stupidity.
how can I explain such statements that did not come from me!

Using {Matthew 10:28} God can kill the body and soul in Hell. Has nothing to do with {Luke 16:22-26} about the Rich man and Lazarus..Everyone knows God can destroy everything, but the story about the rich man God didn't kill his soul, But used it to tell this story, to help save a multitude.

@ bolded parts , you yourself can see how much you have shown yourself to be a liar with your own words. first it's only spirit that goes to hell, now you admit that souls also goes to hell, now you conclude it with God using the rich man's soul to tell this story. I wish for a day when you will stop fomulating different contradictory stories.
For others wanting to know about the tongue of the rich man, pls ask him if that tongue is soul or spirit or flesh!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2016
Barristter07:
Brocab

are you aware of Nairaland Rule Number 8 : which says " don't post false information on Nairaland "

the below screenshot in which you quoted and Actually EDITED Jessichas post to seem she said what she didn't say is a falsification of evidence on your part. and I believe people like you should be look into by MR Seun and the mods because if you can do this in a small issue as this , who knows what you will do in a more critical issue . this is how it starts.

Later , you will say you are a so called born again grin . I can see , it really showed in you . posting false information about someone is rude and indecent behaviour on your part.

The original post by Jessicha is also included, to prove how dubious and the kind of person brocab is.

did not even see your post when I was accusing him of forgery, I've said months ago that his sole aim is to find fault by any means possible, he had lied, tried character assassination, defamation and now forgery.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
He has accused me too before and came back to deny it.

dolphinheart:

did not even see your post when I was accusing him of forgery, I've said months ago that his sole aim is to find fault by any means possible, he had lied, tried character assassination, defamation and now forgery.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jozzy4:

If u do, why are u scared to answer the question it raised : do you agree with the text u quote that the body also go to Hellfire ? grin

scared? I only pity you! I told you I agree with the bible that both soul and body go to hell.
Don't you agree with that verse?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jehovah witnesses repent and believe in Jesus so that you don't ho to hell.
You think hell is not possible! Jesus has said it and every christian believes it don't wait to get there before you realise your folly!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
solite3:
scared? I only pity you! I told you I agree with the bible that both soul and body go to hell.

and how many body have you seen go to hell instead of returning to dust ? just TELL ME !!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jozzy4:

and how many body have you seen go to hell instead of returning to dust ? just TELL ME !!
i simply believe the scriptures. Yes this earthly body will rot on earth. Since Jesus our Lord said both body and soul will be cast into hell then there must be bodies for those in hell.

Isaiah 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Mark 9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Mark 9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Mark 9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

These verses suggest that those in hell will have a body.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:56am On Aug 01, 2016
Barristter07:
Brocab

lie lie barristter

you also have no comprehension
bro was being humorous which false jw don't seem to understand
but love to lie and make a big deal out of their own false accusations

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Jozzy4:

Since you confess the story has a spiritual meaning @underlined , if so that renders it a parable and not a literal event . therefore your using it as an evidence of spirit in hell or heaven is clearly WRONG. So far its not meant to be taken literally . cheesy cheesy cheesy

how they love to play with words - lie
but it is ingrained in them
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2016
dolphinheart:

see how low you have become, you have to commit forgery to pass your message across. why do you do such a thing and put jessicha name on it?

of course satan has no sense of humour either
like you false jw he is the great accuser.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:08am On Aug 01, 2016
dolphinheart:

more false accusations from phony jw
accusing of forgery where humour was given, for one

fancy lie lie dolphinheart accusing of lying smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:29am On Aug 01, 2016
dolphinheart:

@ Johnw74, this body that you say the angel has, is it the same as the one the rich man has in hell?
@johnw74, (concerning second bolded above )look at brocabs own words posted about the flesh and hell.

I'm not to interisted in your hell- spirit body-flesh body debate
else I would be in it with many scriptures

but you are just getting away from answering my post on your blaspheming

it's here: https://www.nairaland.com/2720878/jehovahs-witnesses-17-facts-people/110#48043376

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2016
grinIt a amazes me, john74-we just can't do anything right with these JW's, I was just thanking her, after her good encouragement she supported me with, are we all brothers and sisters in God? So what is the problem?
Many times I see the JW's rewrite our post, and of course they don't see it as a problem supporting us, so because I was helping a sister out, like they do with us.
What is wrong with this picture? And now they have the cheek to winch?
johnw74:

lie lie barristter

bro was being humorous which false jw don't seem to understand

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:44am On Aug 01, 2016
false jw claim to be Christian, yet they say Jesus Christ is "a god"
"a god" died for the sins of the World
"a god' gave us Salvation
through "a god" we are saved,
we are saved through having faith in "a god"

However we Christians are saved through having faith in God

there is only one true God
"a god" and all other god's are false god's.
false jw write John 1:1 as: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god

false jw have God in the beginning with a false god, a false god created all that exists
a false god is the image of God etc.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:51am On Aug 01, 2016
You are upset with John 74 when you say he used the one verse to prove you said the two headed god, and now you throw the same act with me, you use one verse without explaining the rest of the subject, which was about the divine nature, that you refuse to believe, of course dolphinheart you have proven to us you are a bigger hypocrite.
Us Christians have been warned about snakes like you, can I ask your mother to punch you right on your nose, and when you ask why she did that to you, she will say because I have a son like you.
dolphinheart:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Don't you just love me?
dolphinheart:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:37am On Aug 01, 2016
The information that is written is not false, but rather true and correct, dolphinheart and yourselves are lairs and the truth is not found in any of you.
So are we talking two ways here, or is this just your post?
Are you trying to say? True Christians can't support anybody.
I found a sister in need, and because she had given me so much of her bad remarks she had retrieved from yourself and dolphinheart, over time, my first reaction was to return her a favour, by supporting and correcting her insulting statement. I believed she was copying what she found written by you and dolphinheart in the watchtower magazine, and to prove herself to your organisation she only laid down your law of insults.

Doing this favour, I see nothing I have done was different from you JW's.
You don't like the twisting, but this is one thing you all do best, since I have been on this page, you have twisted and turned and changed our words around, only to suit your own interest.
Time and time again, I have learnt one thing from you JW's is all of you rebuke the word of God, "the bible" calling God a two headed God, and calling Jesus a god. How insulting is this towards our creator.
And now you think you have the rights to lay down your laws and complaints You have a much bigger problem when you meet the creator Himself.
Because brocab was supporting someone from making a bad mistake against a fellow Christian, then it is right for me to correct that person, and if she don't listen to me, then it is right for me to take with me two other witnesses, and if that person refuses to listen, and because we can't approach each other, then it's right for me to support her the way I believe it's best.
{Jesus said what you do to others, you are doing it to Him} grin
It's the thought that counts.
Barristter07:
Brocab

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:50am On Aug 01, 2016
Confusion can only come from your Father the devil.
Jozzy4:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2016
solite3:
i simply believe the scriptures. [size=27] Yes this earthly body will rot on earth. [/size] Since Jesus our Lord said both body and soul will be cast into hell then there must be bodies for those in hell.

Isaiah 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

hahahaha am seriously enjoying this display of confusion.

so which kind of body do you think Jesus is talking about ? does the context not tell you Jesus is reffering to this earthly body ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jessicha(f): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie barristter

bro was being humorous
which false jw don't seem to understand

@ bold , are you okay at all , I don't think so. someone played a trick with me and you called that an humor ! do u think this kind of thing is a joking matter

Proverb 26 describe you as a °Madman°

"

18 Like a madman who shoots fiery missiles, arrows, and death 19 Is the man who plays a trick on his neighbor and says, “I was only joking!”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jessicha(f): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2016
johnw74:

more false accusations from phony jw
accusing of forgery where humour was given, for one

fancy lie lie dolphinheart accusing of lying smiley

@bold , are you okay at all , I don't think so. someone played a trick with me and you called that an humor ! do u think this kind of thing is a joking matter

Proverb 26:18,19 describe you as a °Madman°
"
18 Like a madman who shoots fiery missiles, arrows, and death Is the man who plays a trick on his neighbor and says, “I was only joking" "

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jessicha(f): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2016
brocab:
The information that is written is not false, but rather true and correct, dolphinheart and yourselves are lairs and the truth is not found in any of you.
So are we talking two ways here, or is this just your post?
Are you trying to say? True Christians can't support anybody.
I found a sister in need, and because she had given me so much of her bad remarks she had retrieved from yourself and dolphinheart, over time, my first reaction was to return her a favour, by supporting and correcting her insulting statement. I believed she was copying what she found written by you and dolphinheart in the watchtower magazine, and to prove herself to your organisation she only laid down your law of insults.

Doing this favour, I see nothing I have done was different from you JW's.
You don't like the twisting, but this is one thing you all do best, since I have been on this page, you have twisted and turned and changed our words around, only to suit your own interest.
Time and time again, I have learnt one thing from you JW's is all of you rebuke the word of God, "the bible" calling God a two headed God, and calling Jesus a god. How insulting is this towards our creator.
And now you think you have the rights to lay down your laws and complaints You have a much bigger problem when you meet the creator Himself.
Because brocab was supporting someone from making a bad mistake against a fellow Christian, then it is right for me to correct that person, and if she don't listen to me, then it is right for me to take with me two other witnesses, and if that person refuses to listen, and because we can't approach each other, then it's right for me to support her the way I believe it's best.
{Jesus said what you do to others, you are doing it to Him} grin
It's the thought that counts.

But you forged that statement attributed to me , didn't you ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2016
solite3:

brocab, can you see what your brother said?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2016
solite3:
Jehovah witnesses repent and believe in Jesus so that you don't ho to hell.
You think hell is not possible! Jesus has said it and every christian believes it don't wait to get there before you realise your folly!

are you saying that those who believed in jesus don't go to hell when they die?
pls tell us where they go to the moment they die!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2016
solite3:
i simply believe the scriptures. Yes this earthly body will rot on earth. Since Jesus our Lord said both body and soul will be cast into hell then there must be bodies for those in hell.

yes you simply believe it, but you do not understand it!
@ bolded part of of isa 66:24, pls tell , who will go forth?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2016
johnw74:

of course satan has no sense of humour either
like you false jw he is the great accuser.

wait till forgery is committed in your name, and you are told it's only homour.

lawyer John, your excuse is like catching a thief stealing your property and he says he is only playing with you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2016
johnw74:

I'm not to interisted in your hell- spirit body-flesh body debate
else I would be in it with many scriptures
how can you be interested!
when truth is shown to you, you become not interested
you commented on the issue, but when questions that will expose you is being brought out, your interest dissapears!

but you are just getting away from answering my post on your blaspheming

it's here: https://www.nairaland.com/2720878/jehovahs-witnesses-17-facts-people/110#48043376
there was nothing to reply to
1. you could not post the full text of my post
2. you could not comment on "your god is two persons in one"
3. you could not show where you responded to my explanation on the scriptures you posted
4. on John 1:1, you could not respond to my post constructively when I talked about that verse, so why should I repeat myself!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.