Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (371119 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Father you are in Me, as I Am in You, that they be in Us-that the world will know that You sent Me.
So if God is in Jesus, then God is Spirit-Just like the scriptures tells us ''He Is..
O"" I must agree with the Watchtower-they claim Jesus "Not Jehovah" is coming back..
{Revelation 1: 8-NWT} I Am the Alpha and the Omega says Jehovah" God the One who is and who was, and "" Who is Coming" the Almighty.......
{Revelation 22:20-NWT} The one who bears witness of these things says "Yes" I Am coming quickly. ''Amen Come Lord Jesus."
So its pointless to deny the fact-that even your own country men in the watchtower-also believes "Truth. Where in fact, you' nor your comrades believe the truth...
Janosky:

Brocab MISQUOTING Matthew 4:10 and the holy Scriptures grin

In that verse , who did your "God" command you to worship?

Brocab keeps repeating the GROSS ERROR that God sent himself to the earth. John 3:16-17.

John 5:37. John 20:17,30-31. Revelations 3:5, Janosky believes the truth revealed by Jesus Christ.
Bros, Almighty Yahweh has no Father.
Please reset your brain. grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
brocab:
Father you are in Me, as I Am in You, that they be in Us-that the world will know that You sent Me.
So if God is in Jesus, then God is Spirit-Just like the scriptures tells us ''He Is..
O"" I must agree with the Watchtower-they claim Jesus "Not Jehovah" is coming back..
{Revelation 1: 8-NWT} I Am the Alpha and the Omega says Jehovah" God the One who is and who was, and "" Who is Coming" the Almighty.......
{Revelation 22:20-NWT} The one who bears witness of these things says "Yes" I Am coming quickly. ''Amen Come Lord Jesus."
So its pointless to deny the fact-that even your own country men in the watchtower-also believes "Truth. Where in fact, you' nor your comrades believe the truth...

John 17:21-22

21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:

@ the BOLDED, Jesus Christ says brocab is DECEIVING himself.. Jesus says his disciples ( Paul and Apollos are one (united ,1 Cor 3:6-8 ) just as Yahweh and Jesus are united. Amos 3:3.

Summary:
Paul and Apollos are one,1 Cor 3:6-8.
Husband and wife are one,Mark19:4-6.
Jesus and his Father are one, just as Jesus disciples are one. John 17:21-22. grin grin

Revelations 1:1 says " the Revelation which God gave Jesus to show God's servants.....
Bros, Revelations 1:5-6., .knocks off your MUMU FRAUD.
Revelations 22:20, "I am coming quickly...." It is the words of the Boss,Yahweh who gave Jesus the message ( in Revelations 1:1,5-6).
Brocab, your Boss sent you a message to give His workers, whose words would you speak to the workers ?

WAYO brocab FRAUD Man, " We" can NEVER be "He".
Brocab ,You have ZERO SENSE.

grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Janosky:
Brocab ,You have ZERO SENSE.[/b]
grin grin
Some people-just don't get it, obviously you are one of them--Dumb! undecided
No one is trying to be God-none of us is Jesus, and deafeningly we are not the Holy Spirit-but we are one when we have chosen to share the very same gospel the disciples preached to us...
We never changed the Word of God-the Watchtower changed to suit your mentally, unspirit filled men rewrote the scriptures-so people like you' don't need the Holy Spirit to teach you the mystery's of God, anybody in their right mind-spirit filled believers know-the Word of God is useless without the Spirit of the Lord teaching us the secrets in His message..
It's simple to understand-when Jesus say's Father You Are in Me, and I Am in You-that they be in Us also-I was taught the Word of God-and I choose to spread the same message I am taught, So if Jesus is in the Father and visa versa-preaching the same gospel-then I am also with them preaching their message.
Where in your case-you are one with the Watchtower-you preach their doctrine-which doesn't hold any truth-I am not holding this against you-but you preach what you are taught"""sadly all your knowledge comes out from a Watchtower pictured magazine-that's taught to you in Kingdom Hall""if you knew your bible, or the KJ's-we wouldn't be having this conversation..
Janosky:

21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:

@ the BOLDED, Jesus Christ says brocab is DECEIVING himself.. Jesus says his disciples ( Paul and Apollos are one (united ,1 Cor 3:6-8 ) just as Yahweh and Jesus are united. Amos 3:3.

Summary:
Jesus and his Father are one, just as Jesus disciples are one. John 17:21-22. grin grin

Revelations 1:1 says " the Revelation which God gave Jesus to show God's servants.....
Revelations 22:20, "I am coming quickly...." It is the words of the Boss,Yahweh who gave Jesus the message ( in Revelations 1:1,5-6).
Brocab, your Boss sent you a message to give His workers, whose words would you speak to the workers ?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2020
brocab:

[color=#000099] We never changed the Word of God-the Watchtower changed to suit your mentally
For some time now i've been of from the Forum only to appear and leave if i notice somewhere i can just ship in a word or two.
I'm sure you'll like to reason with the words of Jesus, you and i weren't around when the Jewish carpenter walked this earth. But his words are well documented for our use today. The Bible is undisputably God's inspired word but it wasn't originally written in the language you and i have with us today. So during the copying and translating of these inspired expressions many things have gone wrong. That's why we need to find out what exactly the Bible writers had in mind when they were penning down those words.
First of all they were talking about the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who always organise his worshipers orderly and peacefully, so if we found ourselves in the gathering of people whose form of worship doesn't reflect the attributes of that same God, then something must be wrong somewhere.

Jesus said "by their FRUIT you will know them" this implies that no matter how hard Satan tries to complicate issues, the main attributes of the true God will continue to reflect in the midst of his true worshipers.

JWs began when few Americans noticed that the attributes of the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob is nowhere to be found yet religious groups are increasing on daily basis. That's why they went back to make research on the inspired scriptures to find out where mankind got it wrong, this led to so many discoveries and they began making effort to correct the blunders of their former religious leaders. It led to many troubles as their former Church fathers became furious and aggressive so they decided to stand out as a group, the result is what we now have today called JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
So if you're saying "they changed the word of God" try putting the clause "they changed what we know as the word of God"

Remember Jesus' words when he said "people don't gather grape from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise every good tree produces fine fruits and every rotten tree produces worthless fruits, a good tree can't bear worthless fruits nor can a rotten tree bear good fruit" Matt 7:16-18

So in a nutshell, if it's not the authentic God's word that the JWs are using in their midst, it's impossible to make all the things you and i are seeing work in their midst! James 2:18-26

And if you want to accuse them of any wrongdoing, ask your self "do the group i worship with free from the accusation i want to level against them?" If the group with whom you worship is guilty of any offence and you're now saying "because it happens amongst JWs that makes them false" what does that say about the type of person you are yourself? Does that proves you to be sincere with yourself?

Remember if it's not the original word of God that they're using amongst them, it cannot change people's hearts the way JWs are changing people from fierce to humble and we'll meaning citizens globally. Heb 4:12 undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
brocab:

No one is trying to be God-none of us is Jesus, and deafeningly we are not the Holy Spirit-but we are one when we have chosen to share the very same gospel the disciples preached to us...
We never changed the Word of God-the Watchtower changed to suit your mentally, unspirit filled men rewrote the scriptures-so people like you' don't need the Holy Spirit to teach you the mystery's of God, anybody in their right mind-spirit filled believers know-the Word of God is useless without the Spirit of the Lord teaching us the secrets in His message..
It's simple to understand-when Jesus say's Father You Are in Me, and I Am in You-that they be in Us also-I was taught the Word of God-and I choose to spread the same message I am taught, So if Jesus is in the Father and visa versa-preaching the same gospel-then I am also with them preaching their message.
Where in your case-you are one with the Watchtower-you preach their doctrine-which doesn't hold any truth-I am not holding this against you-but you preach what you are taught"""sadly all your knowledge comes out from a Watchtower pictured magazine-that's taught to you in Kingdom Hall""if you knew your bible, or the KJ's-we wouldn't be having this conversation..

PHAT LIAR grin
Brocab FRAUD DUMB man grin
See where brocab gave PROOF brocab is DUMB
8864. brocab: Quote Post

Brocab FRAUD Man says Jesus is "You sent ME", God sent himself FRAUD.
Jesus says NO !
His God is a Spirit who sent Jesus.
God is NOT 3 spirits.

Jesus SPEAKS in John 4:24, "God is a spirit" John 7:16 , What I teach belongs to HIM that sent me"

Brocab said
8866. brocab: Quote Post

It's the same Gospel God gave Jesus to preach and teach Mark1:14-15 Matt 24:14 grin

Because 1 Corinthians 3:6-8 is a CORRECTIVE SLAP on Brocab's DUMBNESS.. grin
For this reason stated by brocab, in 1Corinthians 3:6-8, is the same reason in 1 Corinthians 3:23, John12:49, 7:16, what I teach belongs to HIM that sent me"
Does brocab see that Jesus is teaching the same Gospel of his God and Father., given to his disciples?( Compare Mark 1:14-15.. Matt 24:14)
1 Cor 3:6-8,23.(Compare John 17:22. 10:30)
"You are one", You belong to Christ, in turn, Christ belongs to God"

Na JWs & Watchtower write John 4:24, 7:16. 12:49, 1 Corinthians 3:6-8,23, John 17:22, Matt24:14 ,Mark 1:14-15 put am for Brocab Bible.....
Brocab DUMB WAYO man blinded by Trinity GIBBERISH. grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:56am On Jun 21, 2020
So what you are saying the Watchtower have all rights to change the scriptures, just to suit themselves.-which of course they aren't spirit filled disciples-so really we have mire men without the spirit twisting and turning the gospel-how they please, ''and of course you chase after them..
You all write the scriptures-but none of you actually believe the scriptures are true, I find the Watchtower is like dealing with the blind..
We don't need Watchtower input, I have studied with the best of you-and still none know the NWT-you all try and use the KJ's version, and still you haven't the slightest idea, how the scriptures sound-to be honest I wouldn't dare ask the Holy Spirit to teach me the NW Translation., I find the KJ's-is God's Word, I just wish you all leave the bible alone-receive Jesus into your hearts and be saved..
The Watchtower began from Charles Russell, before that-he was a seven day Adventist, and died as a Mason! His own beliefs were, Michael the archangel became Jesus on earth, he couldn't find it in his heart that Jesus is who He say's He is-so Charles Russell wrote his own bible, to prove Jesus is just a mire angel and not a man...
TATIME:

For some time now i've been of from the Forum only to appear and leave if i notice somewhere i can just ship in a word or two.
I'm sure you'll like to reason with the words of Jesus, you and i weren't around when the Jewish carpenter walked this earth. But his words are well documented for our use today. The Bible is undisputably God's inspired word but it wasn't originally written in the language you and i have with us today. So during the copying and translating of these inspired expressions many things have gone wrong. That's why we need to find out what exactly the Bible writers had in mind when they were penning down those words.
First of all they were talking about the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who always organise his worshipers orderly and peacefully, so if we found ourselves in the gathering of people whose form of worship doesn't reflect the attributes of that same God, then something must be wrong somewhere.

Jesus said "by their FRUIT you will know them" this implies that no matter how hard Satan tries to complicate issues, the main attributes of the true God will continue to reflect in the midst of his true worshipers.

JWs began when few Americans noticed that the attributes of the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob is nowhere to be found yet religious groups are increasing on daily basis. That's why they went back to make research on the inspired scriptures to find out where mankind got it wrong, this led to so many discoveries and they began making effort to correct the blunders of their former religious leaders. It led to many troubles as their former Church fathers became furious and aggressive so they decided to stand out as a group, the result is what we now have today called JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
So if you're saying "they changed the word of God" try putting the clause "they changed what we know as the word of God"

Remember Jesus' words when he said "people don't gather grape from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise every good tree produces fine fruits and every rotten tree produces worthless fruits, a good tree can't bear worthless fruits nor can a rotten tree bear good fruit" Matt 7:16-18

So in a nutshell, if it's not the authentic God's word that the JWs are using in their midst, it's impossible to make all the things you and i are seeing work in their midst! James 2:18-26

And if you want to accuse them of any wrongdoing, ask your self "do the group i worship with free from the accusation i want to level against them?" If the group with whom you worship is guilty of any offence and you're now saying "because it happens amongst JWs that makes them false" what does that say about the type of person you are yourself? Does that proves you to be sincere with yourself?

Remember if it's not the original word of God that they're using amongst them, it cannot change people's hearts the way JWs are changing people from fierce to humble and we'll meaning citizens globally. Heb 4:12 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:25am On Jun 21, 2020
cry
Janosky:

Summary:

grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 21, 2020
The conclusion of the matter is go and make your beliefs work out what benefits mankind so it will become obvious that you truly know God in the absence of that the book you're arguing for remains just a book!
That's why ATHEISM is claiming most Churchgoers today, just wait and see what happens after the pandemic, if Churches will ever remain the same.
The only thing those ATHEISTS failed to understand is that 99% of Churchgoers are going to church not because they truly believe in any God but they're trying to cope with what others in their society are doing like weddings, naming ceremony, birthdays, burials, house warming and the rest. Most people just want to belong to a group so that they may see people who will come and celebrate/mourn with them that's all! undecided undecided undecided
brocab:
So what you are saying the Watchtower have all rights to change the scriptures, just to suit themselves.-which of course they aren't spirit filled disciples-so really we have mire men without the spirit twisting and turning the gospel-how they please, ''and of course you chase after them..
You all write the scriptures-but none of you actually believe the scriptures are true, I find the Watchtower is like dealing with the blind..
We don't need Watchtower input, I have studied with the best of you-and still none know the NWT-you all try and use the KJ's version, and still you haven't the slightest idea, how the scriptures sound-to be honest I wouldn't dare ask the Holy Spirit to teach me the NW Translation., I find the KJ's-is God's Word, I just wish you all leave the bible alone-receive Jesus into your hearts and be saved..
The Watchtower began from Charles Russell, before that-he was a seven day Adventist, and died as a Mason! His own beliefs were, Michael the archangel became Jesus on earth, he couldn't find it in his heart that Jesus is who He say's He is-so Charles Russell wrote his own bible, to prove Jesus is just a mire angel and not a man...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Faith is not about a Church building-Churches will never be the same-thank God for that-you see the bible as just a book-I see much more then that-I see the spiritual side of it. So it's beyond our mentality-but its a learning progress.
How People see a Church building-what their reasons are attending one, is their business, and how I deal with God is mine, and yours is any god, as quote...
If you really understood your beliefs-it isn't just a book, matter of fact it was your beliefs that rewrote your own NWT version only because the Watchtower couldn't understand the bible in the first place.
As an Atheist-or anybody with different beliefs of some other kind, does it really matter what they believe, I don't fellowship with God, fearing what the Atheist believe.
As far as Church buildings, no one likes the virus, but, its actually bringing people together-people from all walks of life-are communicating-and if we just open up our eye's we can see what is falling into place- Actually if you had left the bible alone in the first place, you could see something or someone is working overtime-and since we understand love, Love is all around us..
"People"-we never thought they existed' are coming out of the wood works-people are being loved all over the world-people are coming together, blacks and white's are standing together fighting the same battles, we are becoming One.
Soon the world will stand up-to become A one nation-A one world government-A new world order-it's falling into place-just like the bible said it will...
TATIME:
The conclusion of the matter is go and make your beliefs work out what benefits mankind so it will become obvious that you truly know God in the absence of that the book you're arguing for remains just a book!
That's why ATHEISM is claiming most Churchgoers today, just wait and see what happens after the pandemic, if Churches will ever remain the same.
The only thing those ATHEISTS failed to understand is that 99% of Churchgoers are going to church not because they truly believe in any God but they're trying to cope with what others in their society are doing like weddings, naming ceremony, birthdays, burials, house warming and the rest. Most people just want to belong to a group so that they may see people who will come and celebrate/mourn with them that's all! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Jehovah's Witnesses are prepared already, we are fully aware of the impending storm that will soon wipe out all the minor religious sentiments Satan has been using to blur people's minds against us {Revelations 16:13,14} soon all the religions on this planet will become one only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES will remain standing as one against the one world Religion {Revelations 16:15} by that time none of those outside our organization will be able to join us because we will have stopped preaching and teaching completely, our worship will then be in SPIRIT and TRUTH fully. Of course the one world Religion is Satan's arrangement so he will turn all his forces against Jehovah's Witnesses {Revelations 16:14} that's when JEHOVAH will come out boldly to defend his true worshipers {Ezekiel 38:23} Then all Satan's armies will have to know (face) our God and King JEHOVAH!
brocab:
Faith is not about a Church building-Churches will never be the same-thank God for that-you see the bible as just a book-I see much more then that-I see the spiritual side of it. So it's beyond our mentality-but its a learning progress.
How People see a Church building-what their reasons are attending one, is their business, and how I deal with God is mine, and yours is any god, as quote...
If you really understood your beliefs-it isn't just a book, matter of fact it was your beliefs that rewrote your own NWT version only because the Watchtower couldn't understand the bible in the first place.
As an Atheist-or anybody with different beliefs of some other kind, does it really matter what they believe, I don't fellowship with God, fearing what the Atheist believe.
As far as Church buildings, no one likes the virus, but, its actually bringing people together-people from all walks of life-are communicating-and if we just open up our eye's we can see what is falling into place- Actually if you had left the bible alone in the first place, you could see something or someone is working overtime-and since we understand love, Love is all around us..
"People"-we never thought they existed' are coming out of the wood works-people are being loved all over the world-people are coming together, blacks and white's are standing together fighting the same battles, we are becoming One.
Soon the world will stand up-to become A one nation-A one world government-A new world order-it's falling into place-just like the bible said it will...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2020
YES! Satan will gather all of them after making them see the fact that there is no need discriminating against themselves on the broad road, but then they have to deal ruthlessly with those few who have found the narrow road! Matthew 7:13-14
smiley
TATIME:
Jehovah's Witnesses are prepared already, we are fully aware of the impending storm that will soon wipe out all the minor religious sentiments Satan has been using to blur people's minds against us {Revelations 16:13,14} soon all the religions on this planet will become one only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES will remain standing as one against the one world Religion {Revelations 16:15} by that time none of those outside our organization will be able to join us because we will have stopped preaching and teaching completely, our worship will then be in SPIRIT and TRUTH fully. Of course the one world Religion is Satan's arrangement so he will turn all his forces against Jehovah's Witnesses {Revelations 16:14} that's when JEHOVAH will come out boldly to defend his true worshipers {Ezekiel 38:23} Then all Satan's armies will have to know (face) our God and King JEHOVAH!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 10:44am On Jun 23, 2020
brocab:

Brocab WAYO man DECEIVING himself grin
For example, 1 Cor 3:23 NWT :
"In turn you belong to Christ. In turn, Christ belongs to God".

I challenge you Brocab to copy and post here
1 Corinthians 3:23 in his KJV Bible.
Let everyone confirm Brocab's FALSE, fictitious claims grin grin

I challenge Brocab to show PROOF that JWs rewrote John 4:24, 7:16. 12:49, 1Cor 3:6-8, 23, John 17:22, Matt24:14 ,Mark 1:14-15 placed it into Brocab's Bible..... grin grin
These Scriptures were highlighted in Janosky's posts

Brocab WAYO man grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2020
brocab:

DUMB WAYO brocab DECEIVING himself with LIES... grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by 11e14n25: 1:03am On Jun 24, 2020
[code][/code]
TATIME:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by 11e14n25: 1:04am On Jun 24, 2020
[/code]
TATIME:
[code]

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:49am On Jun 24, 2020
But the point your not understanding is-if you believe it's Jehovah coming back-then you must believe Jehovah is Jesus coming back-just like the Watchtower had written to believe it's true.
{NWT-Revelation 22:20} The One who bears witness of these things say's. "Yes, I Am coming quickly."
"Amen" Come. Lord Jesus..

This is from your own bible-now we can't deny it's not there-it's written, so if God is coming back then God and Jesus are One....
Just as the scriptures tells us so..

{John 14:8-11} Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time?
Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?
The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me.
No one had seen God at anytime-because God is Spirit..""So if Jesus isn't the One coming back-and since Jehovah is Spirit, how can anybody believe Watchtower truth-if it isn't scriptural..
TATIME:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 24, 2020
brocab:
But the point your not understanding is-if you believe it's Jehovah coming back-then you must believe Jehovah is Jesus coming back-just like the Watchtower had written to believe it's true.
{NWT-Revelation 22:20} The One who bears witness of these things say's. "Yes, I Am coming quickly."
"Amen" Come. Lord Jesus..

This is from your own bible-now we can't deny it's not there-it's written, so if God is coming back then God and Jesus are One....
Just as the scriptures tells us so..

{John 14:8-11} Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time?
Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?
The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me.
No one had seen God at anytime-because God is Spirit..""So if Jesus isn't the One coming back-and since Jehovah is Spirit, how can anybody believe Watchtower truth-if it isn't scriptural..

You've been repeating this same thing over and over again yet Maximus keep telling you it's not the way your Pastors taught you, so there's no need to going through worthless arguments again!
It's either you stick to what your Pastors taught you or you learn what the passages really means in the practical sense.
But it's obvious you've made up your mind on the issue so continue with your God! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 24, 2020
TATIME:

You've been repeating this same thing over and over again yet Maximus keep telling you it's not the way your Pastors taught you, so there's no need to going through worthless arguments again!
It's either you stick to what your Pastors taught you or you learn what the passages really means in the practical sense.
But it's obvious you've made up your mind on the issue so continue with your God! smiley smiley smiley

Brother no matter what you tell brocab he will still be dragging matters back to the point you've made clear to him.
And when you tell him to go and worship his Jesus he will still come back asking thoughtless questions.
That's why i stopped responding to him, if he wants to gather worshipers for his Jesus let him go preaching and teaching his neighbours, at least he will make some followers there.
He is not ready for practical wisdom so i'm through with him! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:15am On Jun 28, 2020
I have been waiting for you to prove your doctrine is true-how many times have I gone through the scriptures with you-and still you haven't giving me anything to prove that the NWT Watchtower doctrine is actually right.. ""Do you know the Lord said test everything-that means I test pastor's too. meaning I test even you-meaning no-one likes to be wrong-so to prove any factors-you may have-or anybody else in this matter- I turn straight to the Word of God.
I hear people like you all the time-believing you have all the answers-believing you are the chosen,, Jehovah had ordained just for the Watchtower.
{Romans 2:11} For God does not show favoritism.
{Acts 10: 33-35} I sent for you immediately, and you were kind enough to come. Now then, we are all here in the presence of God to listen to everything the Lord has instructed you to tell us.” Then Peter began to speak: “I now truly understand that God does not show favoritism, but welcomes those from every nation who fear Him and do what is right.…
This is a good reason why, none of us take's any of you seriously..
All I keep on hearing from all of you- is you pounce around like God had picked the Watchtower personality out from amongst everybody else that believes in any truth concerning Christ, you don't listen to reason-you cast the first stone against anybody that doesn't belong to your organisation, "you try to rewrite the scriptures through your mind-you believe everybody outside your religion, is deafeningly going down hill, while you are climbing to the top. ""And this is all done in all kindness of Love...
TATIME:

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:37am On Jun 28, 2020
I just can't wait until you start making sense, these so called matters have already been dealt with 'but sadly, your own understanding of the bible is mumble jumble, and everything that comes out of your mouth is so confusing not even Jehovah himself would understand you. You are reckless-in what understanding you may think you have...This is a good reason why, none of us take's you seriously..
Maximus69:

Brother no matter what you tell brocab he will still be dragging matters back to the point you've made clear to him.
And when you tell him to go and worship his Jesus he will still come back asking thoughtless questions.
That's why i stopped responding to him, if he wants to gather worshipers for his Jesus let him go preaching and teaching his neighbours, at least he will make some followers there.
He is not ready for practical wisdom so i'm through with him! undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 28, 2020
brocab:
I just can't wait until you start making sense, these so called matters have already been dealt with 'but sadly, your own understanding of the bible is mumble jumble, and everything that comes out of your mouth is so confusing not even Jehovah himself would understand you. You are reckless-in what understanding you may think you have...This is a good reason why, NONE of us take's you seriously..

The bolded is what i need in your post Sir! wink

Over 8,700,000 from different tribes, tongues and national groups have taken us more than serious and have vowed to continue worshiping with us throughout their lifetime. Even in your own remote village you will find my JWs brothers and sisters.
Stop deceiving yourself with the phrase 'none of us' because the organization has form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally and none of you can say there is nobody in his village that has joined the JW global family! Micah 4:1-3
So Mr brocab talk about yourself because the different religious groups around you are all contradicting one another, even your own Church members whom you may refer to as "us" are not with you mind and soul {Mark 3:24-26} you're all scattered as in totally divided amongst yourselves in your understanding of the scriptures! Matthew 12:30 wink

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:
So Mr brocab talk about yourself because the different religious groups around you are all contradicting one another,
You are so right-the Watchtower is another organisation contradicting itself against everybody else who want's to believe.
[Matthew 23:13} “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in..
The Watchtower teaches that "no-one can enter into the Kingdom of Heaven-you are taught to believe a small few of a 144 000 that are chosen by the Watchtower organisation enters in-while you suckers are waiting for your destiny to live on earth in paradise with Jehovah after He returns..
This of course is a false doctrine-and anybody that listens to this rubbish-really need's to test everybody especially Watchtower elders that teach this stuff-we need to turn back to the Word of God..
The truth will set you free..
Maximus69:

The bolded is what i need in your post Sir! wink

Over 8,700,000 from different tribes, tongues and national groups have taken us more than serious and have vowed to continue worshiping with us throughout their lifetime. Even in your own remote village you will find my JWs brothers and sisters.
Stop deceiving yourself with the phrase 'none of us' because the organization has form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally and none of you can say there is nobody in his village that has joined the JW global family! Micah 4:1-3
So Mr brocab talk about yourself because the different religious groups around you are all contradicting one another, even your own Church members whom you may refer to as "us" are not with you mind and soul {Mark 3:24-26} you're all scattered as in totally divided amongst yourselves in your understanding of the scriptures! Matthew 12:30 wink

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
brocab:

You are so right-the Watchtower is another organisation contradicting itself against everybody else who want's to believe.
[Matthew 23:13} “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in..
The Watchtower teaches that "no-one can enter into the Kingdom of Heaven-you are taught to believe a small few of a 144 000 that are chosen by the Watchtower organisation enters in-while you suckers are waiting for your destiny to live on earth in paradise with Jehovah after He returns..
This of course is a false doctrine-and anybody that listens to this rubbish-really need's to test everybody especially Watchtower elders that teach this stuff-we need to turn back to the Word of God..
The truth will set you free..

So once you're sure of your freedom, go and worship your God! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:34am On Jun 29, 2020
I have been waiting for you to prove your doctrine is true-how many times have I gone through the scriptures with you-and still you haven't giving me anything to prove that the NWT Watchtower doctrine is actually right..
This proves, none of you actually believe the NWT version-is true to it's colours-instead you all try to use the KJ's as your example-without having any understanding, your bible teaching skills ends up twisted-and what you preach never makes any sense to the believer.
Of course, if you had believed in any bible truth-you wouldn't hide behind your Watchtower banner just to cover up your disability not knowing the scriptures, "in the progress, if you do have any knowledge-you wouldn't lie against the truth-claiming there's other God's...
{Ephesians 4:5-6} One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Maximus69:

So once you're sure of your freedom, go and worship your God! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Go and worship your own God! smiley
brocab:
I have been waiting for you to prove your doctrine is true-how many times have I gone through the scriptures with you-and still you haven't giving me anything to prove that the NWT Watchtower doctrine is actually right..
This proves, none of you actually believe the NWT version-is true to it's colours-instead you all try to use the KJ's as your example-without having any understanding, your bible teaching skills ends up twisted-and what you preach never makes any sense to the believer.
Of course, if you had believed in any bible truth-you wouldn't hide behind your Watchtower banner just to cover up your disability not knowing the scriptures, "in the progress, if you do have any knowledge-you wouldn't lie against the truth-claiming there's other God's...
{Ephesians 4:5-6} One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by LebenNG: 4:42pm On May 25, 2021
drizslim:
Someone said if Doors were to be in Sambisa Jehovah witness members go locate D chibok girls... grin
lol... unfortunately no doors, but bust tracks... pretty sure there are witnesses in that state... can't they mobilise themselves and go there?, the BH guys really really need to hear the goodnews!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by LebenNG: 4:44pm On May 25, 2021
iamrealdeji:
I'm a muslim but I love Jehovah Witnesses so much,they come to my house every sunday and we talk about life,afterlife etc,my mum is an Alhaja and she does too,she entertains Jehovah witness folks and even offers them food cos you just gotta like this people cos of the way they interact with everybody, they're very intelligent,hardworking and educated folks and they don't discriminate,they don't hate,they're just trying to change the world positively. To me,they're the best christians in the world. Also,i have learned a lot from those that come to my house
you borrow some ties
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by LebenNG: 4:54pm On May 25, 2021
jemype:
but those whose core doctrines dont contradict the bible dont have time to preach it
who told you so?many are the junctions very early at morning and bus stops even in the scorching sun, no umbrella just handky to wipe dem sweat and a megaphone having no hope that anyone will give them money or even audience at a very busy junction or bus stop... all preaching the word of God. Have never seen a JW preach in a bus or go to a garage where there are touts to preach... but choose to knock on residential areas, knowing full well they will be treated with comfortability. No hate, but your hate will consume you. Jesus preached love even when your enemy hates you. But you choose to the exact oposite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.