Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (372677 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2016
The JW's don't have any of these scriptures written in their bible-matter of fact they had written a bible that's fit for Children, and only Children can understand them. They are comic books.
johnw74:
^^^ more on that

Facts people should know about false jw:

They don't believe that the Holy Spirit is God, they believe the Holy Spirit is just God's power,
and not the personal God.
Of course they would know diffrently if they had the Holy Spirit of God living in them, but that will never be.

God and the Word is God:
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

God is a Spirit:
Joh_4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Father is Spirit and is God, the Father is the Holy Spirit:
Joh_15:26  But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
^^^
Father is Spirit, the Holy Spirit proceedeth from Him.

The Word is Spirit and is God, the word is the Holy Spirit:
Joh_14:17  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you
^^^
Jesus tells His disciples that the Spirit of Truth(the Holy Spirit) dwelleth with you
(it is He Jesus-the Word, that dwelleth with His disciples) Jesus further said in that verse that He shall be in you.
and Jesus adds:
Joh 14:18  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you 

Father and the word is Spirit and is God, Father and the Word is the Holy Spirit

Joh_14:23  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

The Father and the Son are that same one Holy Spirit that believers call God, they are the Holy Spirit
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD

Psa 139:7  Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 
Psa 139:8  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

God is Spirit, God is everywhere, not just His power is everywhere
Wherever God is, and that's everywhere, then of course His power also is everywhere,
but He lives only in believers.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2016
brocab:
Explain why you refuse to answer the truth-Jehovah's name was mixed together and made up from all different Languages-and it is not the Divine name for God. Prove me wrong-please explain?
Your dubious nature prevents you from learning. The word " Jehovah is the word used by people who speak English when pronouncing God's name, different language have different pronunciation and writing of God's name. God Did not pronounce the word "Jehovah" to the isrealites cus it's obvious the isrealites do not speak English.
Your dubious attitude is more pronounced when we use your logic to examine the word "jesus" , the isrealites and even the Greeks do not write or pronounce the name of God's son as jesus, so why do you do so, pls tell me why you call jesus if not that you speak English!

Are you still on the old subject of the Hell theory, and I have already told you, I read the KJV-what other KJV's is their? {Psalms 83:18} will be a breeze, from which bible? Most bibles call Him LORD, the old King James bible calls Him Jehovah, the NKJV calls him Lord-but never God-like the JW's call Jehovah God-this verse alone proves Jehovah's name isn't God's Divine name..
1. yes I'm still on it so answer the question, or does your answer show you to be a teacher of falsehood, why are you refusing to answer:
Tell us what goes to hell, the body, spirit or soul , the three mentioned or two of the three?

2.You read the KJV, pls which version of the KJV do you read , is it the american king James bible, the new king James bible, or is it the authorised version king James bible, pls tell us which one it is, don't be afraid, and after doing so , pls quote pslams 83: 18 from that version.

Come on Dolphinheart you believe you can answer almost anything-tell the world-why the JW's call God Jehovah?
Though that believe exists only in your mind as I've never said or implied so( I'm even open to corrections when facts are being presented), I'll still answer your question, English speaking witnesses of Jehovah call God Jehovah cus God himself tells us that that is his name!
Isa 42:8 I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.

even in the KJV, one of God's Faithfull servants acknowledges that "Jehovah" is God's name:
King James Version
Ps 83:18That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

They also know that God's name is to be known and pronounced and declared :
De 32:3 For I will declare the name of Jehovah. Tell about the greatness of our God!

Servants of God used God's name(later modified into YHWH) close to 7000 times in the Hebrew scriptures, it was not supposed to be kept hidden from people of the earth, therefore to fufill God's will Jehovah's witnesses declare that name in wateva way it is being pronounced in wateva language they speak!

{The evidence prevails I want to hear the truth come straight out of the horses mouth, from you, the truth is the Jehovah Witnesses had chosen to please Man, Not God.}
the scripture above have proven you to be a liar!
You even claim that the word " Jehovah " is silly, yet you could not defend that claim when that same word is found in your bible, is that not hipocricy of the highest order?, I asked you, did your bible use a silly word? you could not answer!

And yet the Hebrews were afraid to call God by His name {Exodus 20:7} but the Jehovah witnesses shows no remorse?
Now its time to stop running away-answer this page.
You are a liar brocab, the verse did not say "Hebrews where afraid to call God's name"
let's even look at it further, where the Hebrews afraid to say "LORD" In Hebrew? , the answer is no! , so if you claim God's name is "LORD" , then it automatically means the Hebrews where not afraid to use it, cus they used it thousands of times!
but if you still claim that the Hebrews did not use God's name, it automatically means that the word "LORD" not God's name but a word they use to replace God's name!

The word Jehovah is used only 7 times not only Jehovah is a name, it is also a place. God had many personal names-Jehovah is just one name, mixed together from all different languages. It is only the JW's who had added Jehovah's name throughout their bible.
the Hebrew word in which your bible translates to "Jehovah " seven times occurs well over 6000 times in the scriptures, even your bible agrees that that Hebrew word can be translated to "Jehovah" in English.

So why did your bible prefer to translate the word only to about 1% of its occurrence in the scriptures?
answer: they prefer to follow the ways of man(who wanted to hide God's name , rather than follow God's directive(to declare his name worldwide).

Which is silly, you believe your bible is the only bible that exist-while the other bibles don't exist.
1. provide where I said that, you lie too much
2. did you claim that the word Jehovah is silly or not?

Your bible doesn't even hold the Spirit Of God-instead your bible had changed the Word Of God from the beginning to the end, your bible is unscriptural, it's a lie from the beginning-scholars that wrote your bible were men without God.
Give and example, I'll show you other translations that support the NWT, I'll also show you what some Scholars say about the verse you will mention!

Most bibles don't even mention the name Jehovah-instead they called Him by His proper name "Lord God"
I don't think you read your words when you post them or even if you read them, you dont understand the implications of your statement .
If you claim other bibles don't use the name Jehovah but call him by his proper name " LORD GOD", does this not mean that your bible is improper?, using and improper name for God? or does your bible not use Jehovah?
ARE THE OTHER BIBLES YOU REFER TO CORRECT AND THE ONE YOU USE WRONG? OR ARE BOTH CORRECT WHEN ONE USES "LORD GOD" AND ANOTHER USES " JEHOVAH?

Don't worry about those questions, cus I know your dubious ways will not allow you answer them, but anyone who reads this post and reads your reply will understand what you are trying to hide.

No-one is interested in your beliefs-other then the JW's, For a name that you believe is God's personal name-the bibles had surely made a mockery out from under you.
reality and the scriptures have shown that your imaginations are false!, I even showed you God's name from your own bible and you could not deny it, even your brother agree that Jehovah is God's name!

God has many names in English.
"I Am that I Am" is the name God had given to Moses.. You haven't shown any evidence to prove otherwise that God's only name is Jehovah.
so God gave moses two names abi? Go and read those verses again and see how many names God gave to moses!

The Telragramaton consist of 4 Hebrew letters "YODH-HE-WAW" And he repeated. Some versions of the bible translate the Telragrammaton as "Yehwah or Jehovah" Most translate it as "Lord" {All capital letters}
Contrary to what some Christians believe {And at least one cult} Jehovah is not the Divine Name revealed to Israel.
The name Jehovah is mixing different words and different alphabets of different languages
Due to fear of accidentally taken God's name in vain {Leviticus 24:16} The Jews quit saying it out loud altogether, instead of reading scripture aloud, the Jews substituted the Telragrammaton YHWH with the Word Adonai {Lord}.
You should read the bible sometime, or even better, study it? Instead of that comic book you call the Watchtowers magazine.
You are the biggest liar on earth, go read the manuscripts , the Tetragrammaton is still their!.
you prefer to follow the Jews substitutions rather than follow the original written words of the prophets ,wow!

your own words keep's on exposing you, you claim that the word "LORD GOD", Iso the proper name of God, now you expose yourself with the source of the Hebrew word translated to " lord" in English. IN YOUR OWN WORDS, YOU CLAIM THAT HEBREW WORD IS A SUBSTITUTE, NOT THE ORIGINAL!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2016
johnw74:

ha ha such a deceiver, I already told you that sentence is mine and not yours
No doubt it is yours, but also it is with no doubt that we now know that this sentence of yours is false , in that sentence, you claimed I said something and it has been proven to be false accusations. Christians don't make false accusations, and if they do , they apologise for such wrongdoing. let's wait and see if you will show you are a christian!

but you love to lie and falsely accuse repeatedly, it's what you know and do best
and again I addressed your false accusations completely,
of course you did say Jehovah does not mean God
and when I post "Jehovah means God", and you reply with "Jehovah is the name of God"
I asked you: If you don't mean "jehovah means the name of God" then what do you mean by those replies?
of course you never answered back lie lie, just done your usual lying, false accusing, etc.
1. Give an example of false accusation o!, you keep claiming I accuse falsely but you don't give an example
2. post the post you are referring to Sir!, stop this nonsense, my post mostimes contain more than " Jehovah is the name of God", you want to now blame me for your inability to read the whole post? habA!
You don't read, you just search for words to fight over!
3. I deliberately did not answer you, first I want to clear the issue on if Jehovah is the name of God and Jehovah does not mean God, then we can go look at what Jehovah really means. my move was proven correct when I showed you some Scholars view about the word " Jehovah" expecially from its Hebrew word, yet you could not grasp it!

and I explained it all, go back and look at it again false jw,
all you can do is repeat your same lies, which you do over and over again taking after your god.
I understand that your repeated lies and false accusations etc. are all you have, and is all we get from you,
because they are all your father gives you
yes, you explained your own personal understanding, which the scriptures have proven to be false, you had to modify an explanation before you can arrive at your understanding.

lie lie dolphinheart

of course your post right from the word go is the same old repeated lies over and over again from you, with confusion, false accusing, deceiving, and using every means taught by satan to lie, those are the only kind of things you know

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

the scriptures I posted and the explanations that follows are not lies.
The father alone, with no other persons attached to him is my God , THAT IS WHAT THE SCRIPTURES TAUGHT ME!
THE FATHER IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD, NO OTHER PLACE CAN YOU FIND ANY OTHER AS THE TRUE GOD!

poor false jw your confusion is unbelievable, 
yes I will give my source again which I gave right from the start and which does not
alter the fact that Jehovah is the name of God, duh

H3068
יְהֹוָה
yehôvâh
yeh-ho-vaw'
From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.
Total KJV occurrences: 6521
Good , I hope you saw the definition, it did not say "jehovah means God"
brocab, I also hope you too can see how many times the KJV claims the word translated to Jehovah occurs in the bible , it's not the seven times you claim o!

lie lie, there is my source, Jehovah means self existent(adjective), Jehovah means the self existent(noun)
Good you are learning, though this is according to the KJV.

of course Jehovah being the only self existent "means" he is God
modification has stated, jehovah is the only self existent God.

Jehovah means God, but not to lie lie dolphinheart
the dictionary did teach this, you have seen the discription of God name, that identifies who that God is!, he is the only self existent, it does not mean that that name means God cus he is the only only God who bears that name.
For example :
john means " the self existant"
John is the only man that is self existent
does John mean "man" ? absolutely not!
man has his discription and definition just like God!

and that's the subject which you keep changing, the subject you keep running away from.
at no point have I refused to respond to it, I've shown you several times that your personaly made definition is wrong , and that you had to modify the words given by the dictionary to arrive at your definitions.
self existant does not mean God ,neither does God only mean self existent!

and now false jw, a little more explanation of my source, as you have no understanding of it yourself:

Jehovah 
H3068
יְהֹוָה
yehôvâh
yeh-ho-vaw'
From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.

lie lie, you think that what the dictionary say's, is all there is to describing Jehovah,
I could add much to what the dictionary says and it would be true, for instance I could add "(the) everlasting" and I could add "the one true God" and I could add"God" and much more, but you have no knowledge and think the few words from the dictionary say's it all
Truly Jehovah means God
it could be true, yes, but you will need to add the source of your facts, you refuse to add any source that says " jehovah means God".

however your jehovah is a false jehovah and not God, and there in lies your confusion.
false jw is everything that is false: false doctrines, false jehovah, false prophecies, false Jesus etc.
so we have a true Jehovah, brocab, I hope you are reading that their is really someone named jehovah!

God
H430
אֱלֹהִים
'ĕlôhı̂ym
el-o-heem'
Plural of H433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative: - angels, X exceeding, God (gods) (-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Total KJV occurrences: 2601
good, so you can see that the dico did not say God means Jehovah, neither Did it say God means self existent!
YOur can also see that others apart from jehovah are called gods , even though they are not self existent!

and so Lie lie, you would also think that is all there is to describing God, but I could add "the most High" and I could add "(the) self existent" I could add "Jehovah"and much more and it would be true as well.
You are so used to only believing what your elders through the witchpower magazine tell you,
that you think the few words that is written in a dictionary describing Jehovah is all there is, duh
1. you are now God, able to know what others are thinking, I juba for you!
2. any addition you make must be supported with proof from source, not personally made up belief.

Jehovah means the self existent, in return the self existent means Jehovah
if the self existent means Jehovah, then the self existent means God, unless God is not the same self existent
as Jehovah is
Your yourself can see how derived your analogy is, also you had to infuse a false statement that self existent means God.
You yourself has posted the definition and meaning of God, no part of it says God means self existent!

Jehovah means the self existent
God means the self existent
had to scratch out the false statement!

Jehovah means God, simple, but not for the blinded
false statement derived from false personal analogy

2Co 4:3  But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 
2Co 4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
pls who is the god of this world?
note the Greek word used for god in that verse is "thoes" o!
Strong's Concordance
theos: God, a god

Original Word: θεός, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine; Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: theos
Phonetic Spelling: (theh'-os)
Short Definition: God, a god
Definition: (a) God, (b) a god, generally.

according to your posts lie lie, Jehovah is the name of God, and that's all you can say, besides of course all of your lie lies, false accusations, twisting, changing the subject, confusion, etc.
As long as you cant bring one proof , i will not respont to that , but it will be known that the scholars agree with me :
Bible > Strong's > Hebrew > 3068

◄ 3068. Yhvh ►

Strong's Concordance
Yhvh: the proper name of the God of Israel
Original Word: יְהֹוָה
Part of Speech: Proper Name
Transliteration: Yhvh
Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-vaw')
Short Definition: LORD

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from havah
Definition
the proper name of the God of Israel
NASB Translation
GOD (314), LORD (6399), LORD'S (111).

Brown-Driver-Briggs
יהוהc. 6823 i.e. יַהְוֶה
proper name, of deity Yahweh, the proper name of the God of Israel

The scriptures agree with me :
Ps 83:18May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

Ex 6:3And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.

Isa 42:8I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.

by the way lie lie, Jehovah is "a" name of God, is true also, except for the oh great blinded one

lie lie, you argue at great length with all that satan gives you to try and show that
Jehovah doesn't mean God 

and you also argue at great length with all that satan gives you to try and show that "Jehovah is a name of God", is not true 

And you lie lie dolphinheart certinally do unashameably use every means known to twist and lie,
like a bad little son of satan should.
Go and read my post again, pay attention (as I warned you) to the underlined parts of those sources I provided)

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart you go to great lengths to try and show that

"Jehovah doesn't mean God"

lie lie dolphinheart you go to great lengths to try and show that

"Jehovah is "a" name for God" is false

and false jw dolphinheart you have gone to great lengths to try and show that

"I AM" is not a name for God

Moses said to God: the children of Israel shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

God replied: say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Exo 3:13  And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 
Exo 3:14  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM(hayah) hath sent me unto you.

false jw dolphinheart produced other bible verses that typically have words removed and others added

"I AM"(hayah) is taken away from those verses and "I will become" a meaning for "I AM" is added

and why wouldn't false jw change it, they change much else
ie. they change "the Word was God" to "the Word was a god"

such evil

the names I AM(hayah) and Jehovah(YHWH) are diffrent, duh that's obvious, but false jw try and make them both say Jehovah

Pro 30:6  Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

we see the bible come true in lie lie dolphinheart, he is found to be a liar very often.

so you are saying that
1. you are more knowledgeable than those scholars and and what they explained is wrong( I doubt you even read it)
2. God gave moses more than one name so he should have said " this are my names forever" instead of "this is my name forever"

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
brocab:

You Have provided me with plenty of evidence, "and that you worship a God you don't even know" {The Unknown God}
1. When you lay accusations, supply it with facts and proof! you have a preference of laying false accusations that you always run away from when asked to defend them!

Don't rant, provide the evidence, if I say and prove that my God is different from yours, that is not an accusation, it can only be false if my facts are false, fortunately you could not proof the facts given to be false!
again to support my statement I will give you facts about the God I worship
I worship the God described in this verses below, do you worship that God or add other persons to that God as the God you worship
Joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

Col 1:3 We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,

1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.[/b]
Jesus worship only the father as God, the disciples worship only the father as God , I try to worship only the father asc the one God, but your one one God consists of more than the father, therefore we don't worship the same God.
now tell me, I'm I right or wrong? are the proofs given false?

'Jehovah isn't the name given to God, Jehovah is Lord, a pre-existence body, He was living before time began.
No one gave God the name Jehovah, God gave himself that name , he says more than once , that is my name forever!

{John 17:5} Jesus said "Now Father, Glorify Me in Your presence with the Glory, I had with you before the world existed..
brocab, don't you know that commas placed wrongly can alter the meaning of a sentence, so why did you decide to alter the location of the comma when you quoted that verse .
King James Version
Joh 17:5And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

brocab, your dubious ways does not have a limit
{John 3:13, 6:33,38,62, 8:23, 16:28} Christ even said, He existed prior to Abraham's birth {John 8:58-59, John 1:2-3, Colossians 1:16-1, Galatians 4:4, Romans 8:3, 1John 1:2, Hebrews 1:2} Jesus is the Pre-existed God, from the beginning.
Christ like a lot of spirit creatures pre- existed before Abraham!
Christ is God's master worker, who God used in creating the world
Christ is the firstborn of God's creation
Christ was created by God.
Christ is God's servant.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
johnw74:

You lie lie dolphinheart say, "show me where I lied", you never stop lying false jw, and there are more of your lies

And yet you could not post my statement that is a lie.
God created man and all there is, no other spirit created anything, God and the Word is God, God and the Word created man.
You don't post scripture for other spirits other than God creating, because there isn't any,
it's just more lies from false jw.
if you had not cut off parts of my post which contained those scriptures, then you would have seen it!

hyprochesy from you false jw, you believe that the Word is another god, a mighty god
a lot of other translations support that view!

also another lie from you lie lie dolphinheart, God was talking to the Word another person who is God, not to another god, John 1:1
your statement means that their is more than one God, one God talking to another God!
or was God talking to himself ? no !
it also means that your 3 persons in one have different will, because if they have the same will, one wunt be telling the others what to do.

The scripture you removed tells who God is , it did not say God used God, it tells us that God used Jesus, his son.
It is evident that God did not send himself, it is evident that God cannot die, it is evident that God does not sit beside himself in heaven, therefore Jesus is not the same person as the one who the scriptures describe as God!

both hyprochesy and lie from you lie lie dolphinheart in the same short sentence.
Again I repeat, if God was talking to another God, then it means their is more than one almighty God.

Truly liars and false accusers etc. are not the meek ones
false jw are lambs when they come to peoples homes,
and as we see from you lie lie, they are wolves at other times.

Mat 7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 
Mat 7:16  Ye shall know them by their fruits.

are you saying that jehovah does seek the meek ones?
Zep 2:3Seek Jehovah, all you meek ones of the earth, Who observe his righteous decrees. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably you will be concealed on the day of Jehovah’s anger.

compare these two scriptures
isa 61:1The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me, Because Jehovah anointed me to declare good news to the meek. He sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And the wide opening of the eyes to the prisoners,

Ac 10:37, 38You know the subject that was talked about throughout all Ju·deʹa, starting from Galʹi·lee after the baptism that John preached:38about Jesus who was from Nazʹa·reth, how God anointed him with holy spirit and power, and he went through the land doing good and healing all those oppressed by the Devil, because God was with him.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
johnw74:

sure, here are just a few of many from you just recently:

johnw74: Jehovah doesn't mean God

dolphinheart: I never said Jehovah means the name of God!,
johnw74 and dolphinheart are not the same person , so why bring up post from two different people as If one person said it.

moreover are you saying that Johnw74 said jehovah does not mean God?, if that is true, then that statement is correct, unless you will later say he did not say such.

The statement attributed to dolphinheart is true, he is correct to say "I never said jehovah means the name of God"
it is true he never said so and the accuser (johnw74), could not bring up any evidence to surpport such statements.

The accuser falsely made this a cusations by  6:13pm On Nov 06, in that post he stated: "You say Jehovah means the name of God but Jehovah doesn't mean God, ha ha"

the above accusation by johnw74 is false , dolphinheart never said that!

johnw74: Jehovah means the self existent

dolphinheart: the strong dictionary never said self existent means God!
This is true, the dictionary never said self existent means God, and no proof has been brought forward that the dictionary said So!

johnw74: you said Jehovah doesn't mean God

dolphinheart: I never said Jehovah means the name of God!,
pls pls stop lying against me!
again, if we go look at Johnw74 statement on Nov 6, 6:13 pm, it is different from what you stated above
above statement : you said Jehovah doesn't mean God
original accusation : "You say Jehovah means the name of God but Jehovah doesn't mean God, ha ha" 

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THEIR IS AN ATTEMPT TO ALTER THE ORIGINAL ACCUSATION BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN DISCOVERED TO BE FALSE!
DOLPHINHEART DEFENCE HAS BEEN THE SAME, HE NEVER MADE THE STATEMENT HE IS BEING ACCUSED OF MAKING!,

oh how you lie lie dolphinheart twist and lie, and then you add false accusing to your lying

ha ha you are blinded even to your lies, when you lie you are speaking naturally
oh how you love to twist and lie, falsely acccuse, and so much more, that stinks to hell

you lie lie ask for just one instance of you lying cheesy your posts are full of lies and all kinds of evil oh blinded one

one example of all kinds of evil:
it is evil and stinks to hell when you change God's word and say: the Word is "a god"

You accusations has once again be shown with evidence(time and date you made the false accusations), you could not deny that you did not make such false accusations, you are now trying to edit it!
If I ever make false accusations , I'll apologize, it does not take anything away from me, if you accuse someone of saying something and that person said he did not say such, then you should apologise !

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=brocab post=51074855][/quote]
an example was giving in that same post, but you removed it when quoting me!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Of course blame others-isn't that what you are good at, the same as blaming other bibles.
dolphinheart:

an example was giving in that same post, but you removed it when quoting me!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
If you believe Christ is God's master worker, then how come you refuse to believe in {John 1:1}?
It really shows you have not understood Paul's statement, Paul didn't say Jesus was created-He said Jesus was the first born of all creation {Colossians 1:15-21}
So allow me to correct your statement "The first born of all creation.
I will start by saying-Christ relationship to His Father begins with the phase "the Image of the invisible God" The word image" meaning, copy or likeness,expresses Christ deity, This word involves more than a resemblance, more than a representation. He is God, although He took on human form, He has the exact nature of His Father {Hebrews 1:3}
The word of {John 1:1} is a divine person, not a philosophical obstruction, in the incarnation, the invisible God became visible in Christ, deity was clothed in humanity {Matthew 17:2}
God is in Christ, Visible, audible, approachable, knowable, and available, All that God is, Christ is.
The description "first born of all creation" speaks of Christ preexistence. He is not a creature, but a eternal creator {John 1:10} God created the World though Christ, and redeemed the world though Christ {Hebrews 1:2-4} Note that Jesus is called the first born-not the first created, the "Word first born" Greek word {"prototokos"} signifies prior.
In the culture of the Ancient Near East, the first born was not necessity the oldest child, first born referred not to order but to rank. The first born possessed the inheritance and leadership. Therefore the phase expresses Christ sovereignty over creation. After resurrecting Jesus from the dead, God gave authority over the earth {Matthew 28:18} Jesus created the world, saved the world, and rules the world, He is a self-existed knowledged head of creation. Finely the phase recognise Him as the Messiah, I will make Him {Christ} My first born, higher then the kings of the earth {Psalms 89:27} 6 times is declared to be the first born of God {Romans 8:29, Colossians 1:15, 18, Hebrews 1:6, 12:23, and Revelation 1:5} These passages declare the preexistence, the sovereignty and the redemption that Christ offers.
It's silly, for you to try explain the Telragrammaton without any providing evidence. Your say isn't good enough. I suppose you won't answer this one correctly either.
The name Jehovah is mixing different words and different alphabets of different languages.
dolphinheart:

1. When you lay accusations, supply it with facts and proof! you have a preference of laying false accusations that you always run away from when asked to defend them!

Don't rant, provide the evidence, if I say and prove that my God is different from yours, that is not an accusation, it can only be false if my facts are false, fortunately you could not proof the facts given to be false!
again to support my statement I will give you facts about the God I worship
I worship the God described in this verses below, do you worship that God or add other persons to that God as the God you worship
Joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

Col 1:3 We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,

1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.[/b]
Jesus worship only the father as God, the disciples worship only the father as God , I try to worship only the father asc the one God, but your one one God consists of more than the father, therefore we don't worship the same God.
now tell me, I'm I right or wrong? are the proofs given false?

No one gave God the name Jehovah, God gave himself that name , he says more than once , that is my name forever!

brocab, don't you know that commas placed wrongly can alter the meaning of a sentence, so why did you decide to alter the location of the comma when you quoted that verse .
King James Version
Joh 17:5And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

brocab, your dubious ways does not have a limit

Christ is God's servant.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
dolphinheart:

No doubt it is yours, but also it is with no doubt that we now know that this sentence of yours is false , in that sentence, you claimed I said something and it has been proven to be false accusations. Christians don't make false accusations, and if they do , they apologise for such wrongdoing. let's wait and see if you will show you are a christian!

1. Give an example of false accusation o!, you keep claiming I accuse falsely but you don't give an example
2. post the post you are referring to Sir!, stop this nonsense, my post mostimes contain more than " Jehovah is the name of God", you want to now blame me for your inability to read the whole post? habA!
You don't read, you just search for words to fight over!
3. I deliberately did not answer you, first I want to clear the issue on if Jehovah is the name of God and Jehovah does not mean God, then we can go look at what Jehovah really means. my move was proven correct when I showed you some Scholars view about the word " Jehovah" expecially from its Hebrew word, yet you could not grasp it!

yes, you explained your own personal understanding, which the scriptures have proven to be false, you had to modify an explanation before you can arrive at your understanding.

the scriptures I posted and the explanations that follows are not lies.
The father alone, with no other persons attached to him is my God , THAT IS WHAT THE SCRIPTURES TAUGHT ME!
THE FATHER IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD, NO OTHER PLACE CAN YOU FIND ANY OTHER AS THE TRUE GOD!

Good , I hope you saw the definition, it did not say "jehovah means God"
brocab, I also hope you too can see how many times the KJV claims the word translated to Jehovah occurs in the bible , it's not the seven times you claim o!

Good you are learning, though this is according to the KJV.

the dictionary did teach this, you have seen the discription of God name, that identifies who that God is!, he is the only self existent, it does not mean that that name means God cus he is the only only God who bears that name.
For example :
john means " the self existant"
John is the only man that is self existent
does John mean "man" ? absolutely not!
man has his discription and definition just like God!

at no point have I refused to respond to it, I've shown you several times that your personaly made definition is wrong , and that you had to modify the words given by the dictionary to arrive at your definitions.
self existant does not mean God ,neither does God only mean self existent!

it could be true, yes, but you will need to add the source of your facts, you refuse to add any source that says " jehovah means God".

so we have a true Jehovah, brocab, I hope you are reading that their is really someone named jehovah!

good, so you can see that the dico did not say God means Jehovah, neither Did it say God means self existent!
YOur can also see that others apart from jehovah are called gods , even though they are not self existent!

1. you are now God, able to know what others are thinking, I juba for you!
2. any addition you make must be supported with proof from source, not personally made up belief.

Your yourself can see how derived your analogy is, also you had to infuse a false statement that self existent means God.
You yourself has posted the definition and meaning of God, no part of it says God means self existent!

had to scratch out the false statement!

false statement derived from false personal analogy

pls who is the god of this world?
note the Greek word used for god in that verse is "thoes" o!
Strong's Concordance
theos: God, a god

Original Word: θεός, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine; Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: theos
Phonetic Spelling: (theh'-os)
Short Definition: God, a god
Definition: (a) God, (b) a god, generally.

As long as you cant bring one proof , i will not respont to that , but it will be known that the scholars agree with me :
Bible > Strong's > Hebrew > 3068

◄ 3068. Yhvh ►

Strong's Concordance
Yhvh: the proper name of the God of Israel
Original Word: יְהֹוָה
Part of Speech: Proper Name
Transliteration: Yhvh
Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-vaw')
Short Definition: LORD

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from havah
Definition
the proper name of the God of Israel
NASB Translation
GOD (314), LORD (6399), LORD'S (111).

Brown-Driver-Briggs
יהוהc. 6823 i.e. יַהְוֶה
proper name, of deity Yahweh, the proper name of the God of Israel

The scriptures agree with me :
Ps 83:18May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

Ex 6:3And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.

Isa 42:8I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.

Go and read my post again, pay attention (as I warned you) to the underlined parts of those sources I provided)

lie lie dolphinheart

amazing, all the same repeated lies over and over again that have been adressed
and what confusion, you should read your own posts
but you lie lie love to take after your god the father of lies and accusing
I of course don't waste time replying over and over again to your same repeated over and over again lies

you lie continually
you falsely accuse
and much more that is evil under the sun

you always deny it, which is just more lies from you lie lie
you are fully entrenched in lying.

Just a couple of recent examples of your lying accusing and confusion oh entrenched one

johnw74: "Jehovah doesn't mean God"

dolphinheart: "I never said Jehovah means the name of God!,"

ha ha forever confused

then you added "pls pls stop lying against me!"

smiley always the confused lie lie and false accuser

dolphinheart: PLS DO NOT DENY THAT JEHOVAH IS NOT THE NAME OF GOD, FOR YOU WILL BE WHAT THE PSALMIST PRAYED AGAINST!
Pr 30:9So that I do not become satisfied and deny you and say, “Who is Jehovah?” Nor let me become poor and steal and dishonor the name of my God.

ha ha, I will continue to deny that yahweh is not the name of God, because Yahweh is the name of God
or it is "a" name for God anyway cheesy

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

satan
G4567
Σατανᾶς
Satanas
sat-an-as'
Of Chaldee origin corresponding to G4566 (with the definite article affixed); the accuser, that is, the devil: - Satan.
Total KJV occurrences: 36
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is funny Johnw 74-God Created Jesus.
[quote author=dolphinheart post=51113355]

Christ is God's servant.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by hakunawins26: 12:14am On Nov 18, 2016
major466:
Do not get me wrong am not prejudice to Jehovah's Witness group. On the contrary, I like their sense of seriousness and modesty. Their ''Awake Magazine'' is one of my favorite magazines; very informative and colorful. I still read them to this day.
The only thing that spoil the show is their doctrine about the Divinity of the Lord Jesus Christ. They believe Jesus is of equal status with Arch Angels in heaven. It is written all over their literatures. To Jehovah witness, Jesus Christ is not GOD. This belief is a massive contradiction to John1:1 which states that:
''In the beginning was the Word , and the Word was with GOD and the word was GOD.''
2. ''He was in the beginning with GOD. All things were made through Him, and apart from Him not one thing was made that has been made.''

The term ''Word'' from the verse above is refering to Jesus Christ. And He (Jesus Christ) was in existence before the creation of heaven and earth. He was with GOD from the very beginnging. And He was GOD. All created objects in heaven (including all the angels big and small) and earth were made through him. Without Him, not one thing was made.
If the Jehovah Witness group hold the believe that Jesus Christ is not GOD but a majestic being, created just like Arch Micheal, how come the Bible categorically recognizes Jesus Christ as GOD and that all things both in heaven and earth were made through him in John1:1-3?
that place says that he was a god not God almighty. If he was same as God almighty, which god was he with? Remember "the word (jesus) was with God. Can Jesus be with himself?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2016
johnw74:

of course Jehovah being the only self existent "means" he is God

dolphinheart:

Ha ha, jehovah is the only self existent God
but according to you oh confused one, "the only self existent" doesn't mean God,
does it mean the devil-your god?
no, he is not self existent, he is not "the self existent" which means God.

There is little that is new in your posts, they are mostly your repeated lies and confusion
along with false accusing and anything else that's bad, oh false one.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:41am On Nov 18, 2016
dolphinheart:

And yet you could not post my statement that is a lie.

if you had not cut off parts of my post which contained those scriptures, then you would have seen it!

a lot of other translations support that view!

your statement means that their is more than one God, one God talking to another God!
or was God talking to himself ? no !
it also means that your 3 persons in one have different will, because if they have the same will, one wunt be telling the others what to do.

The scripture you removed tells who God is , it did not say God used God, it tells us that God used Jesus, his son.
It is evident that God did not send himself, it is evident that God cannot die, it is evident that God does not sit beside himself in heaven, therefore Jesus is not the same person as the one who the scriptures describe as God!

Again I repeat, if God was talking to another God, then it means their is more than one almighty God.

are you saying that jehovah does seek the meek ones?
Zep 2:3Seek Jehovah, all you meek ones of the earth, Who observe his righteous decrees. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably you will be concealed on the day of Jehovah’s anger.

compare these two scriptures
isa 61:1The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me, Because Jehovah anointed me to declare good news to the meek. He sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And the wide opening of the eyes to the prisoners,

Ac 10:37, 38You know the subject that was talked about throughout all Ju·deʹa, starting from Galʹi·lee after the baptism that John preached:38about Jesus who was from Nazʹa·reth, how God anointed him with holy spirit and power, and he went through the land doing good and healing all those oppressed by the Devil, because God was with him.

dolphinheart:

johnw74 and dolphinheart are not the same person , so why bring up post from two different people as If one person said it.

moreover are you saying that Johnw74 said jehovah does not mean God?, if that is true, then that statement is correct, unless you will later say he did not say such.

The statement attributed to dolphinheart is true, he is correct to say "I never said jehovah means the name of God"
it is true he never said so and the accuser (johnw74), could not bring up any evidence to surpport such statements.

The accuser falsely made this a cusations by 6:13pm On Nov 06, in that post he stated: "You say Jehovah means the name of God but Jehovah doesn't mean God, ha ha"

the above accusation by johnw74 is false , dolphinheart never said that!

This is true, the dictionary never said self existent means God, and no proof has been brought forward that the dictionary said So!

again, if we go look at Johnw74 statement on Nov 6, 6:13 pm, it is different from what you stated above
above statement : you said Jehovah doesn't mean God
original accusation : "You say Jehovah means the name of God but Jehovah doesn't mean God, ha ha"

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THEIR IS AN ATTEMPT TO ALTER THE ORIGINAL ACCUSATION BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN DISCOVERED TO BE FALSE!
DOLPHINHEART DEFENCE HAS BEEN THE SAME, HE NEVER MADE THE STATEMENT HE IS BEING ACCUSED OF MAKING!,

You accusations has once again be shown with evidence(time and date you made the false accusations), you could not deny that you did not make such false accusations, you are now trying to edit it!
If I ever make false accusations , I'll apologize, it does not take anything away from me, if you accuse someone of saying something and that person said he did not say such, then you should apologise !

lie lie dolphinheart

your confusion is unbelievable
you should re read my posts and your replies
but I doubt that you would still see your confusion oh blinded one

add to your confusion, your lies, and your false accusing, and it's a pot purri of all kinds of filth

your favorite means of lying is your twisting of what is said,
I know some of that is lack of understanding, but mostly it's lying
you use all means of lying known
but it's what you love
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:45am On Nov 18, 2016
Yahweh means the self existent, in return the self existent means Yahweh
if the self existent means Yahweh, then the self existent means God, unless God is not the same self existent
as Yahweh is

the self existent means Yahweh
the self existent means God

Yahweh means God so clear, but not for the blinded

for oh blinded ones jehovah is not "God",
which is one thing that gets you so confused, he does smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:33am On Nov 18, 2016
brocab:
This is funny Johnw 74-God Created Jesus.

bro, lying comes naturally to dolphinheart

the Word was not created

God and the Word is God, John 1:1
God is a Spirit, John 4:24
God and the Word(two persons)is that one same Spirit that is God

Wisdom-the word has always existed in God
before creation when all there was, was God, God bought forth the Word from Himself,
an exact image of Himself. That Eternal Spirit(God) became two persons.

The Word had a beginning as a seperate person to God,
but being that Eternal Spirit of God He had no beginning.

THE ONE SPIRIT THAT IS GOD BECAME TWO PERSONS

Pro 8:22  The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

"posessed" can mean make-create, God made the word who has always existed in God, a seperate person

Pro 8:23  I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

"setup" same as verse 22, poured out of God-made a seperate person

Pro 8:24  When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.

"brought forth" God bought forth the Word out of Himself,
it's described in some ways similarly to a woman giving birth
I have to add for oh confused one: "God does not have a womans body".

bought forth
H2342
חִיל    חוּל
chûl    chı̂yl
khool, kheel
A primitive root; properly to twist or whirl (in a circular or spiral manner), that is, (specifically) to dance, to writhe in pain (especially of parturition) or fear; figuratively to wait, to pervert: - bear, (make to) bring forth, (make to) calve, dance, drive away, fall grievously (with pain), fear, form, great, grieve, (be) grievous, hope, look, make, be in pain, be much (sore) pained, rest, shake, shapen, (be) sorrow (-ful), stay, tarry, travail (with pain), tremble, trust, wait carefully (patiently), be wounded.
Total KJV occurrences: 58

also similarly, the Word-Jesus Christ was bought forth from Mary, as a man(flesh), and who is that Eternal Spirit(God).

Pro 8:25  Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: 
Pro 8:26  While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. 
Pro 8:27  When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: 
Pro 8:28  When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: 
Pro 8:29  When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: 
Pro 8:30  Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; 

I can imagine the joy of God(God and the word).
God was delighted, and the Word was rejoicing,
now being two identical persons sharing their joy and love.

Then God(God and the Word) created the Angels, the World, man etc, to further share His love with

Gen_1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 4:16am On Nov 18, 2016
bro, we know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, God in the flesh,
we Christians are very fortunate that God affirms that truth in us.

Jesus is the truth, the Spirit of truth, the Spirit of God, God.

Jesus is the truth:

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is the Spirit of truth:

Joh_14:17  Even the Spirit of truth whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jesus is the Spirit of God:

Rom_8:9  But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Jesus is God:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2016
johnw74: lie lie, there is my source, Jehovah means self existent(adjective), Jehovah means the self existent(noun)

dolphinheart: Good you are learning, though this is according to the KJV.

oh habitual lie lie dolphinheart, you say: "Good you are learning", even though I have given the Strongs meaning of Jehovah as my source from the beginning of this subject

Jehovah
H3068
יְהֹוָה
yehôvâh
yeh-ho-vaw'
From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.

you are such a lie lie in every post, and many times in every post, When you lie you are speaking naturally

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yes it is the truth, Let Us make man in our own image proves Jehovah {Lord} was with Yahweh {God} two active persons in One from the beginning. No-one has seen God at any time {Exodus 33:20, John 1:18, 6:46, 1 Timothy 1:17, 6:15-16, Deuteronomy 4:10-12}
God is Spirit-and God became a man through Jesus {Isaiah 9:6} For a Child will be born to us, a Son will be given to us, and the Government will rest on his shoulders, and His name will be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, eternal Father, Prince of peace. One that lived among men {John 1:14, Philippians 2:6-7} that you shall call His name Immanual-meaning God with us {Matthew 1:23}
There's plenty of evidence written in the bible, but the problem is Dolphinheart is confused, the JW's don't teach which God he serves, nor does he even know the name of God he serves. Which of course means he serves the unknown God...
The differences are Dolphinheart is trying to work the word of God out through is own mind, which of course nothing we say makes any sense to him, he doesn't have the Spirit of God whom will help him to believe.. And this is understandable when one had chosen to believe otherwise, we see the atheist, even they never understood the truth..The flesh will always war against the Spirit {Galatians 5:17}
This is always the problem with the JW's and other so called believers in Christ, none of them have the Spirit of God to receive Him in full.
Without a dealt someday Dolphinheart will stand in front of his maker, the spirit of lies and wonders.
johnw74:
bro, we know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, God in the flesh,
we Christians are very fortunate that God affirms that truth in us.

Jesus is the truth, the Spirit of truth, the Spirit of God, God.

Jesus is the truth:

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is the Spirit of truth:

Joh_14:17  Even the Spirit of truth whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jesus is the Spirit of God:

Rom_8:9  But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Jesus is God:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
I Am that I Am.
dolphinheart:

so you are saying that
1. you are more knowledgeable than those scholars and and what they explained is wrong( I doubt you even read it)
2. God gave moses more than one name so he should have said " this are my names forever" instead of "this is my name forever"
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
You should read {Isaiah 9:6} For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given, and the Government shall be upon His shoulders, and His Name Shall be Called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, the everlasting Father, the prince of peace.
This should upgrade your view who Jesus really is.
{Revelation 1:8} Calls Jesus the Almighty.
{Matthew 1:23} Behold A Virgin shall be with Child, and shall bring forth a Son, and they shall Call His Name Emmanual-meaning God with us.
hakunawins26:
that place says that he was a god not God almighty. If he was same as God almighty, which god was he with? Remember "the word (jesus) was with God. Can Jesus be with himself?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
bro, Have you noticed that lie lie is taking two or three days to reply,
two or three days to think up all the lies to put in his many posts of many words.

Do you think a normal person would argue day after day that "YAHWEH doesn't mean God?"
do you think a normal person would argue day after day that "YAHWEH is not a name for God?" smiley

If I was to reply to a quarter of false jw dolphin's lies
I woulldn't have time for anything else.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
dolphinheart:

You are the biggest liar on earth,

No he isn't, but you very well maybe

I have showed you many of your lies and you cannot even see them, oh blinded one
you deny them, which is even more lies smiley

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

your posts lie lie, are full of your lying and false accusations etc
they are full also of your denying previous lies and false accusations etc smiley

ha ha talk about being fully entrenched in lies.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2016
THE ONE SPIRIT THAT IS GOD BECAME TWO PERSONS

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.

THE WORD IS GOD, GOD HAS ALWAYS EXISTED
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Yes I have notice, the problem is, he can't seem to find the answers, or he is trying to ignore them completely.
Jehovah Witnesses have been Calling God 'Jehovah for a decade, and now they had decided Jehovah isn't the name of God.
Dolphinheart is confused-if the organisation found out who Dolphinheart really is, they would have to re-teach him with more lies upon lies.
And let us take it, into account his comrades have left him behind.
johnw74:
bro, Have you noticed that lie lie is taking two or three days to reply,
two or three days to think up all the lies to put in his many posts of many words.

Do you think a normal person would argue day after day that "YAHWEH doesn't mean God?"
do you think a normal person would argue day after day that "YAHWEH is not a name for God?" smiley

If I was to reply to a quarter of false jw dolphin's lies
I woulldn't have time for anything else.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 5:00am On Nov 19, 2016
More facts people should know about those who call themselves jehovahs witnesses,
but are not and do lie, and are the church of satan:

false jw say the Word Jesus Christ is "a god"

1Jn 1:5  This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 

Joh_8:12  Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Rev 21:23  And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

re verse 5, God is light

re verse 12, Jesus is the light of the World

re verse 23, The glory of God lightens the New Jerusalem, the Lamb is the light of the New Jerusalem
God lightens the New Jerusalem
the Lamb is the light of the New Jerusalem

God and the Lamb is God.

an interisting extra:

Rev 21:22  And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 
Rev 21:23  And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 
Rev 21:24  And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

there will be no need of Sun and moon for the New Jerusalem,
for God will be the light of it, as He was the light of the World during the first three days of creation before He created the Sun and the Moon on the fourth day:

Gen 1:3  And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 
Gen 1:4  And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 
Gen 1:5  And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. 

Gen 1:14  And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Gen 1:15  And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

Gen 1:16  And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

Gen 1:17  And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

Gen 1:18  And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

Gen 1:19  And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2016
brocab:
He is, hating them more.
Your hating is insignificant, it doesn't make any difference
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2016
[
quote author=dolphinheart post=51001534]
These are my own words, even though they are true, why do I find in your post when I quote you?
wat do u mean?

We will know if this is true after you have answered the questions about God being in the midst of God's , about Pauls statement of God's in heaven!
what did i expect undecided Jehovah says there are no other gods. So you dolphinheart are trying to prove Jehovah wrong? Smh

why are you afraid to answer the questions raised, cus it will show how wrong you are!
it is evident that you have been doldging questions and throwing baseless accusations

I don't understand you, why do you mix my own words with yours?.
read very well i never mix your words with mine.

[quote]Ps 82:1God takes his place in the divine assembly; In the middle of the gods he judges:
explain the above verse!
first of all i feel sad and angered anytime i read your post, it just keep exposing your ignorance,lies and the fact that you worship a false god who has blinded you so that the light of christ cannot reach you.
Know this that there is only one true God and there are other beings struggling with this status 'GOD' and people errorneously believe that they are gods . Also these beings operate as gods over men but they are not really gods eg the devil.
That is why paul said this below

Galatians 4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.
Note that they rendered service thinking they were gods because they had not meant the true God.

The book of psalms is filled with metaphors and figurative expressions.

God takes his place among the mighty means there are powers that rule men but Jehovah as the only God has his special place. Secondly he judges the gods, these are beings men exalts to be god, the scriptures sometimes refers to them as gods not because they are gods, but because that is what men thought they are but there is something the scripture calls these gods.

Psalms 96:5 For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.

The word god can sometimes metaphorically be used for sons of God or Judges who hold powers.

For example, you are gods you sons of the most high means they are as God(godlike) not in naturewise but in bearing some form of power or authority or being supernatural.

check this out:
De 10:17 For Jehovah your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the God great, mighty, and awe-inspiring, who treats none with partiality and does not accept a bribe.
Is Jehovah a God of false God's? answer : NO!, So who are the gods that Jehovah is a God of?
Jehovah is referred to as the God of gods because above all gods he is the only true God and

so the father alone is the only true God, pls pls pls, follow it, it is true!, don't add another person to the true God!
the father, the son and the holy Spirit are one God so referring to the Father as the only true God cancelled out other other gods.
The father has his function as God the all controlling one but there are other gods who also operates as gods in this respect the father is the only true God that is what the scripture is saying.
Same way Jesus is the supreme Lord over all things but there are others who operates as Lord but Jesus christ is the only true Lord.

Psalms 97:9 For thou, LORD, art high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.

these are my words and they are true!

most parts of the quote above are mine, jesus is not the God is is sitting beside , jesus does not plead with himself , jesus is not the mediator to himself!
No verse in the scriptures ever said jesus is the most high!
Jesus is God! No doubt about it. The Father and Jesus are two different persons but one God.
The same scripture that says there is only one God the father also said there is only one Lord the Son,does that mean the Father is not Lord?
Or Jesus is not God? the bone of contention is the Godship and the Lordship of the Father and Son respectively and other gods and lords.Jesus and the father are one God and Lord but functions differently hence it is wrong to think you can exclude anyone of them From being God or Lord.the use of 'only' is to different the true one from the false ones but that does not mean Jesus is not God or the father is not Lord but that the fuction differently. Jesus and his Father are one God.

like I said, this ends our discussion, you refuse to answer questions posted to you.
have it your way

1. so jesus did not say he and the father are one God, but you claim he implied it( which is still wrong when you consider other instances where jesus made similar statements)
Are you sure jesus was not correcting them when he explained what he said, he said he is God's son, not that he is equal to God!, if jesus is equal to God, then it means jesus is not God, but someone else equal to God! your arguments keep on failing when scrutinised .
If I'm equal to you, it automatically means I AM NOT YOU!.
one only need to look @ the reaction of people and Jesus response to know he meant, and from that Jesus really meant he was God.
Nope Jesus was not correcting them but justifying his words by showing them how the word the word gods where used for men.
No one is saying i m you but we are equal no be so? Noother person can be equal to God except God hence saying Jesus is equal to God mean Jesus is God.

2.You are a very dubious person , [s]always cutting the important parts that expose you off.[/s]
so his prayer was not a request, pls tell me what it is?
you are quick to cut what jesus requested(or prayed ) for off, what did jesus pray for , that his disciples become one just as him and the father are one. [b]this mean that jesus is implying that they become One God? [/b]pls answer o!
U mean that when God's accepts jesus prayer, he will make the disciples almighty God too? cheesy
@cancelled how did I cut off post? Who is dubious? i will just overlook this.
@bold disciples become one in spirit by having one Spirit just as Jesus and the Father has one Spirit.
So, yes the disciples become one just as Jesus and his Father are one.

3. The question was quite simple and straight forward, but dubious behavior will not allow you respond straight, I asked you : does the disciples being one mean that they are one person or human? are the disciples one person or human when they become one?

4. look at your answer to question 2 and 4 and see how dubious you are, now pls what happened to 5 and 6, will wait for you answer those ones too if we are to continue this discussion!

American Standard Version
For thou hast made him but little lower than God, And crownest him with glory and honor.
King James version
Ps 8:5For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
before you start a blind argument , take time to look at the Hebrew word translated to " angels" by the kjv and look up how they used it in other verses!

[quote]American Standard Version
For thou hast made him but little lower than God, And crownest him with glory and honor.
King James version
Ps 8:5For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

before you start a blind argument , take time to look at the Hebrew word translated to " angels" by the kjv and look up how they used it in other verses!
elohim as used in thev old testament has a wide range of application and not in the strict sense as 'God' in the english word.elohim can be used for angels and men depending on the context but they are not gods as taught by jhw.

furthermore, one of your arguing points is that the son of man is man, the son of God is God, well angels are called Sons of God too, deal with that issue:
yes angels are called sons of God even Adam was called the son of God but Jesus is the only true Son the begotten.
King James Version
Ge 6:2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Job 1:6Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them.
Job 38:7When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?

Stop being evasive, answer the question, who is the god of these system of things?
I've told you who my God is, he is the father , and the father alone, not a three in one God!

answer the questions and stop being dubious
you worship a god you dont know.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2016
hakunawins26:
@ cancelled that was added by jehovah witness, not in the original bible.
The bible didnt say the word was with almighty God.
@bold i av heard jhws say that over and over again. That is a fallacy! The fact that it doesnt make sense to you doesnt mean it s false.
Btw there is nothing like mighty God and another Almighty God it was invented by apostates.
Shallom.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Peacefullove: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
solite3:
@ cancelled that was added by jehovah witness, not in the original bible.
The bible didnt say the word was with almighty God.
@bold i av heard jhws say that over and over again. That is a fallacy! The fact that it doesnt make sense to you doesnt mean it s false.
Btw there is nothing like mighty God and another Almighty God it was invented by apostates.
Shallom.

Am following you, and NL linked me with this post of yours

Me I want to ask sef : who exactly is the Almighty God ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
brocab:
Of course blame others-isn't that what you are good at, the same as blaming other bibles.

again I repeat, an example was giving in that same post, but you removed it when quoting me!
It is a fact that you removed the example i gave when you quoted my post!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 257
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.