Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (372305 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2019
johnw47:

false jw tatime
your confusion of course comes from your daddy devil:
Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil
You can clearly see and distinguish a routine tree but you can't POINT to the SINGLE good tree,and you're claiming there is God who planted Jesus the ORIGINAL tree.John 15:1 embarassed embarassed
Walahi Talahi my friend,you're seeing clearly SPIRITUALLY speaking! cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2019
johnw47:

false jw tatime
see where all your lying has gotten you,
you have been reduced to a babbling fool
Have i lied again that governing body is not in the Bible? Or you're angry that the common Daddy and Mummy GO tradition that you've GLADLY accepted is not in the Bible as well? wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2019
TATIME:
You can clearly see and distinguish a routine tree but you can't POINT to the SINGLE good tree,and you're claiming there is God who planted Jesus the ORIGINAL tree.John 15:1 embarassed embarassed
Walahi Talahi my friend,you're seeing clearly SPIRITUALLY speaking! cheesy cheesy

you are not, you are sounding like a drunkard

like i said false jw tatime your confusion comes from your daddy devil:

joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2019
TATIME:
Have i lied again that governing body is not in the Bible? Or you're angry that the common Daddy and Mummy GO tradition that you've GLADLY accepted is not in the Bible as well? wink wink

false jw tatime
show me the common Daddy and Mummy GO tradition that iv'e accepted and is not in the Bible
and i will show you where you have lied even yet again
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2019
johnw47:

false jw tatime
show me the common Daddy and Mummy GO tradition that iv'e accepted and is not in the Bible
and i will show you where you have lied even yet again
So what have you got to say about all the religious groups around calling their leaders Daddy and Mummy GO? Are they Christians or false like JWs?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2019
TATIME:
So what have you got to say about all the religious groups around calling their leaders Daddy and Mummy GO? Are they Christians or false like JWs?

false jw tatime
i have had nothing to say about such groups, that's just your confusion from your god satan
i have some to say about all of your lies though

now show where i have accepted the Daddy and Mummy GO tradition, like you say i have
and stop running away like a sniveling coward
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2019
:
johnw47:

false jw tatime
i have had nothing to say about such groups, that's just your confusion from your god satan
i have some to say about all of your lies though

now show where i have accepted the Daddy and Mummy GO tradition, like you say i have
and stop running away like a sniveling coward

cheesy cheesy cheesy So you have nothing to say about religious groups having Daddy and Mummy GOs but you can argue in support of someone criticising JWs for having a GOVERNING BODY. You're persistent in labelling JWs as FALSE,others you're confused regarding what to call them. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well they're having Daddy and Mummy GOs,so if it's ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses that's your problem,any sane person will know that you've accepted the Daddy and Mummy GO arrangement; grin grin grin
I'll surely run away if i notice you're Mr johnw47 because it's obvious you're really bitter with the activities of Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) just like your ancestors Pharisees and Sadducees,you have realized that all your former Pastors and Pastresses have been fooling you all this while and now you're not happy seeing JWs SOLIDLY behind our own leaders, i know you can shoot a gun at the sight of JWs! tongue tongue So i'll surely run away from PSYCHOLOGICALLY wounded sadists like you oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
johnw47:

false jw tatime
see where all your lying has gotten you,
you have been reduced to a babbling fool

johnw47 lie nus !
The term "Daddy GO" is popular & common to Nigeria's 'pentecostal' churches & their adherents,true or false ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
TATIME:
: cheesy cheesy cheesy So you have nothing to say about religious groups having Daddy and Mummy GOs but you can argue in support of someone criticising JWs for having a GOVERNING BODY. You're persistent in labelling JWs as FALSE,others you're confused regarding what to call them. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well they're having Daddy and Mummy GOs,so if it's ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses that's your problem,any sane person will know that you've accepted the Daddy and Mummy GO arrangement; grin grin grin
I'll surely run away if i notice you're Mr johnw47 because it's obvious you're really bitter with the activities of Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) just like your ancestors Pharisees and Sadducees,you have realized that all your former Pastors and Pastresses have been fooling you all this while and now you're not happy seeing JWs SOLIDLY behind our own leaders, i know you can shoot a gun at the sight of JWs! tongue tongue So i'll surely run away from PSYCHOLOGICALLY wounded sadists like you oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

false jw tatime
much insanity mixed with much uncontrolled laughter there, bordering on hysteria,
that's what habitual lying does to you

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.

not to mention of course the false accusing - lies which are in most of your posts
and which are the mark of false jw's
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Janosky:

johnw47 lie nus !
The term "Daddy GO" is popular & common to Nigeria's 'pentecostal' churches & their adherents,true or false ?

know nothing jano, you are as confused as like a drunkard tatime
but then you are false jw's

i neither know or care about daddy go and pentecostal churches
you satans mob are paranoid, of course, that's from your daddy too

tat is still running
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
johnw47:

oh duh," cannot stop lying jano 

i acknowledged: "written by a christian", that's enough for me,
too bad that it's not enough for false accuser jano

the writer showed that "Your Throne O God" is the right translation,
but of course you jano lie and say it isn't, you are false jw, of course you would lie:

Joh
johnw47:

Heb. 1:8 and Psalm 45:6, "God is thy throne."
written by a christian

Your Throne O God "But with reference to the Son: 'God is your throne forever and ever, and [the] scepter of your kingdom is the scepter of uprightness'" The New World Translation.

In this particularly interesting verse, God is addressing the Son. The Greek construction of Hebrews 1:8 allows the text to be translated in two legitimate ways:

"God is your throne forever and ever . . .
and
"Thy Throne O God, is forever and ever . . . "

First, Heb. 1:8 is a quote from Psalm 45:6 "
The RSV translates it as "Your divine throne endures for ever and ever," "but this is a highly unlikely translation because it requires understanding the Hebrew noun for "throne" in construct state, something extremely unusual when a noun has a pronominal suffix, as this one does . . .

When we look at the Hebrew, we see that there is no grammatical requirement for this translation though it is considered to be the best translation by most translators.

" . .Written by a Christian " is Hogwash ! That "Christian" no get name or website ?

Johnw47 is a fraud.
NL is a public forum and as result, whatever quote that U post on this forum ,the original source must be accessible & verifiable to everyone here .

Your so-called "Christian" source said "To say 'God is your throne' does not make sense" confirmed that Johnw47 & his "christian" source speaks with both side of their mouth, they are fraudulent.
Their post said :
"The RSV translates it as "Your divine throne endures forever .." which he wrote is the "best translation" in the opinion of "most Bible theologians!'

NWT : "God is your throne forever and ever"

Is the RSV translation synonymous with NWT ?
Yes of course !
Johnw47 is a confirmed fraud.
Trinity doctrine & johnw47 na 5&6
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
johnw47:

false jw tatime
much insanity mixed with much uncontrolled laughter there, bordering on hysteria,
that's what habitual lying does to you

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.

Thanks to Seun for this opportunity of FACELESSLY hitting that your malfunctioning brains with the TRUTH on NL without SEEING me,otherwise you'll have short,stab or use machete to destroy or redesign my body for tormenting your lying soul! cheesy cheesy Matthew 10:28

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
Janosky:

" . .Written by a Christian " is Hogwash ! That "Christian" no get name or website ?

Johnw47 is a fraud.
NL is a public forum and as result, whatever quote that U post on this forum ,the original source must be accessible & verifiable to everyone here .

Your so-called "Christian" source confirmed that Johnw47 is a fraud.
"The RSV translates it as "Your divine throne endures forever .." which he wrote is the "best translation" in the opinion of "most Bible theologians!'

NWT : "God is your throne forever and ever"

Is the RSV translation synonymous with NWT ?
Yes of course !
Johnw47 is a confirmed fraud.
Trinity doctrine & johnw47 na 5&6

ha ha false accuser jano
that false jw hysteria is catching
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
TATIME:
Thanks to Seun for this opportunity of FACELESSLY hitting that your malfunctioning brains with the TRUTH on NL without SEEING me,otherwise you'll have short,stab or use machete to destroy or redesign my body for tormenting your lying soul! cheesy cheesy Matthew 10:28

ha ha insanity reigns in false jw's
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
johnw47:

ha ha insanity reigns in false jw's

Sorry Sir, we're just doing what we know since you failed to DIRECT, POINT, SHOW, PRESENT or NAME a better GROUP than JWs. God bless you Sir! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
TATIME:
Sorry Sir, we're just doing what we know since you failed to DIRECT, POINT, SHOW, PRESENT or NAME a better GROUP than JWs. God bless you Sir! cheesy cheesy cheesy

truly any group is a better group than false jw's
who preach there are two gods and that Jesus body was not raised
yes any group is better than a group preaching lies
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
see the mulpiple faces of false jw's
wolves cannot remain lambs for long

TATIME:

TATIME:

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves

Jesus was talking of false jw's and others there,
of course false jw's are renown for their false prophecies
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
johnw47:

truly any group is a better group than false jw's who preach there are two gods and that Jesus body was not raised yes any group is better than a group preaching lies
johnw lie nus! God the Father is God God the son is God. God the holy ghost. How many Gods? That's johnw 3 Gods of fake Christianity & your triune disguised paganism
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Janosky:

johnw lie nus!
God the Father is God
God the son is God.
God the holy ghost.
How many Gods?
That's johnw 3 Gods of fake Christianity & your triune disguised paganism

poor tormented false jw jano
now it's very well known that false jw's are the liars, i even keep showing that myself
you cannot even reply to what i said but instead garble some rubbish about god god the son etc. ha ha

now just because i rightly expose false jw's as liars, you don't have to copy cat and cll me a liar further adding to your lies, but i know you are just speaking naturally like your daddy, smile

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

see that when devil and you speak lies you are just speaking naturally
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
johnw47:

know nothing jano, you are as confused as like a drunkard tatime
but then you are false jw's

i neither know or care about daddy go and pentecostal churches
you satans mob are paranoid, of course, that's from your daddy too

tat is still running

Johnw lies & fraud.
Him dey deny him Daddy !!
Oturugbeke !!!!!!
Lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Janosky:

johnw lie nus!
God the Father is God
God the son is God.
God the holy ghost.
How many Gods?
That's johnw 3 Gods of fake Christianity & your triune disguised paganism

false jw jano
see how you cannot stop lying, the trinity is three persons in one God

however false jw's are polytheists believing in almighty god the father and mighty god the son

i know it must be impossible for satans mob not to lie, and it shows, smile
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw lies & fraud.
Him dey deny him Daddy !!
Oturugbeke !!!!!!
Lol

yep insanity reigns in false jw's smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
johnw47:

yep insanity reigns in false jw's smiley
"Written by a fake ,johnw lying Christian" U dey thief another person fake write up & u no wan give am credit. Your fraud done open your y**sh make everyone dey see am.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Janosky:

"Written by a fake ,johnw lying Christian"
U dey thief another person fake write up & u no wan give am credit.
Your fraud done open your y**sh make everyone dey see am.

so you cannot stop lying and false accusing, i know that already
you are false jw

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Who are the Jehovah's Witnesses and what are their beliefs?
written by a christian

The sect known today as the Jehovah’s Witnesses started out in Pennsylvania in 1870 as a Bible class led by Charles Taze Russell. Russell named his group the “Millennial Dawn Bible Study,” and those who followed him were called “Bible students.” Charles T. Russell began writing a series of books he called “The Millennial Dawn,” which stretched to six volumes before his death and contained much of the theology Jehovah’s Witnesses now hold. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society was founded in 1886 and quickly became the vehicle through which the “Millennial Dawn” movement began distributing their views. Group members were sometimes disparagingly called “Russellites.” After Russell’s death in 1916, Judge J. F. Rutherford, Russell’s friend and successor, wrote the seventh and final volume of the “Millennial Dawn” series, “The Finished Mystery,” in 1917. That was also the year that the organization split. Those who followed Rutherford began calling themselves “Jehovah’s Witnesses.”

What do Jehovah’s Witnesses believe? Close scrutiny of their doctrinal position on such subjects as the deity of Christ, salvation, the Trinity, the Holy Spirit, and the atonement shows beyond a doubt that they do not hold to orthodox Christian positions on these subjects. Jehovah’s Witnesses believe Jesus is Michael the archangel, the highest created being. This contradicts many Scriptures which clearly declare Jesus to be God (John 1:1,14, 8:58, 10:30). Jehovah’s Witnesses believe salvation is obtained by a combination of faith, good works, and obedience. This contradicts countless scriptures which declare salvation to be received by grace through faith (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5). Jehovah’s Witnesses reject the Trinity, believing Jesus to be a created being and the Holy Spirit to essentially be the inanimate power of God. Jehovah’s Witnesses reject the concept of Christ’s substitutionary atonement and instead hold to a ransom theory, that Jesus’ death was a ransom payment for Adam’s sin.

How do the Jehovah’s Witnesses justify these unbiblical doctrines? First, they claim that the church has corrupted the Bible over the centuries; thus, they have re-translated the Bible into what they call the New World Translation. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society altered the text of the Bible to make it fit their false doctrine, rather than basing their doctrine on what the Bible actually teaches. The New World Translation has gone through numerous editions, as the Jehovah’s Witnesses discover more and more Scriptures that contradict their doctrines.

The Watchtower bases its beliefs and doctrines on the original and expanded teachings of Charles Taze Russell, Judge Joseph Franklin Rutherford, and their successors. The governing body of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is the only body in the cult that claims authority to interpret Scripture. In other words, what the governing body says concerning any scriptural passage is viewed as the last word, and independent thinking is strongly discouraged. This is in direct opposition to Paul's admonition to Timothy (and to us as well) to study to be approved by God, so that we need not be ashamed as we correctly handle the Word of God. This admonition, found in 2 Timothy 2:15, is a clear instruction from God to each of His children to be like the Berean Christians, who searched the Scriptures daily to see if the things they were being taught lined up with the Word.

There is probably no religious group that is more faithful than the Jehovah’s Witnesses at getting their message out. Unfortunately, the message is full of distortions, deceptions, and false doctrine. May God open the eyes of the Jehovah’s Witnesses to the truth of the gospel and the true teaching of God’s Word.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Janosky:

"Written by a fake ,johnw lying Christian"
U dey thief another person fake write up & u no wan give am credit.
Your fraud done open your y**sh make everyone dey see am.

false jw jano

only a fool would think i claim the articles i post for myself
but if the hat fits smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
johnw47:

truly any group is a better group than false jw's
who preach there are two gods and that Jesus body was not raised
yes any group is better than a group preaching lies
Now you're talking!
"Any GROUP is OK except Jehovah's Witnesses" wink wink
Just as the Pharisees,Sadducees,Scribes and other Rabbis are telling everyone that any GROUP is OK except the Christians in the first century! Act 17:5
Thanks for helping honest heated persons to know that Jehovah's Witnesses are the true Christians! smiley smiley
God bless you Sir!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
TATIME:
Please Jehovah's Witnesses FABRICATED that word GOVERNING BODY just as other religious groups also FABRICATED the title Daddy and Mummy GO. So your criticism against JWs for calling a group GB is senseless,meaningless and pointless Sir! wink wink

Now you are talking. Jehovah's witnesses are just like the other worldly/evil/pagan worshipping Christendom. In fact no difference.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
johnw47:

Who are the Jehovah's Witnesses and what are their beliefs?
written by a christian

The sect known today as the Jehovah’s Witnesses started out in Pennsylvania in 1870 as a Bible class led by Charles Taze Russell. Russell named his group the “Millennial Dawn Bible Study,” and those who followed him were called “Bible students.” Charles T. Russell began writing a series of books he called “The Millennial Dawn,” which stretched to six volumes before his death and contained much of the theology Jehovah’s Witnesses now hold. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society was founded in 1886 and quickly became the vehicle through which the “Millennial Dawn” movement began distributing their views. Group members were sometimes disparagingly called “Russellites.” After Russell’s death in 1916, Judge J. F. Rutherford, Russell’s friend and successor, wrote the seventh and final volume of the “Millennial Dawn” series, “The Finished Mystery,” in 1917. That was also the year that the organization split. Those who followed Rutherford began calling themselves “Jehovah’s Witnesses.”

What do Jehovah’s Witnesses believe? Close scrutiny of their doctrinal position on such subjects as the deity of Christ, salvation, the Trinity, the Holy Spirit, and the atonement shows beyond a doubt that they do not hold to orthodox Christian positions on these subjects. Jehovah’s Witnesses believe Jesus is Michael the archangel, the highest created being. This contradicts many Scriptures which clearly declare Jesus to be God (John 1:1,14, 8:58, 10:30). Jehovah’s Witnesses believe salvation is obtained by a combination of faith, good works, and obedience. This contradicts countless scriptures which declare salvation to be received by grace through faith (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5). Jehovah’s Witnesses reject the Trinity, believing Jesus to be a created being and the Holy Spirit to essentially be the inanimate power of God. Jehovah’s Witnesses reject the concept of Christ’s substitutionary atonement and instead hold to a ransom theory, that Jesus’ death was a ransom payment for Adam’s sin.

How do the Jehovah’s Witnesses justify these unbiblical doctrines? First, they claim that the church has corrupted the Bible over the centuries; thus, they have re-translated the Bible into what they call the New World Translation. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society altered the text of the Bible to make it fit their false doctrine, rather than basing their doctrine on what the Bible actually teaches. The New World Translation has gone through numerous editions, as the Jehovah’s Witnesses discover more and more Scriptures that contradict their doctrines.

The Watchtower bases its beliefs and doctrines on the original and expanded teachings of Charles Taze Russell, Judge Joseph Franklin Rutherford, and their successors. The governing body of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is the only body in the cult that claims authority to interpret Scripture. In other words, what the governing body says concerning any scriptural passage is viewed as the last word, and independent thinking is strongly discouraged. This is in direct opposition to Paul's admonition to Timothy (and to us as well) to study to be approved by God, so that we need not be ashamed as we correctly handle the Word of God. This admonition, found in 2 Timothy 2:15, is a clear instruction from God to each of His children to be like the Berean Christians, who searched the Scriptures daily to see if the things they were being taught lined up with the Word.

There is probably no religious group that is more faithful than the Jehovah’s Witnesses at getting their message out. Unfortunately, the message is full of distortions, deceptions, and false doctrine. May God open the eyes of the Jehovah’s Witnesses to the truth of the gospel and the true teaching of God’s Word.
WHO ARE THE CHRISTIANS?
The group was established by a Carpenter whose father was also a Carpenter in the the district of Judea in Israel. He didn't attend any rabbinic school, He started gathering followers
*fishermen
*farmers
*tax collector and others who NEVER studied in any of the well established rabbinical schools in Israel.
Most of them later deserted Him when they discovered He was teaching HERESY,one of them as in closest confidant betrayed Him for 30 pieces of silver,He was sentenced to death on the torture stake by the Roman governor PONTIUS PILATE who was instigated by the alliance of ALL religious leaders in Israel,and His followers later went about claiming He was raised from the dead. All the principles He taught His followers were well documented till today because they lived and died practicing all that He commanded them in the face of fierced criticism and persecution! So today His name is known globally by all those who read through the pages of a big book called Bible,this book contains all the records of His activities and many religious groups have been formed in His name!
So who are the TRUE Christians of our day?
Are they renown men and women in the society or they're just mild tempered,well behaved and peaceful individuals who have ACCEPTED His teachings?
Jehovah's Witnesses are just different individuals from all races and works of life who have agreed to follow the TEACHINGS of Jesus of Nazareth AS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE!
*From all the countries on earth, they have formed a happy global family of peacemakers just as Jesus envisioned from the onset! John 13:35,17:14-16
It's not how far but HOW WELL! wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Now you are talking. Jehovah's witnesses are just like the other worldly/evil/pagan worshipping Christendom". In fact no difference.
So if you're sure there is NO DIFFERENCE,why are you still angry with only Jehovah's Witnesses out of all the "worldly/evil/pagan worshipping Christendom?
Please tell all your friends that it's OK, they should stop worrying themselves over Jehovah's Witnesses because all of them (including Jehovah's Witnesses) are "worldly/evil/pagan worshipping Christendom".
God bless you Sir! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
TATIME:
So if you're sure there is NO DIFFERENCE,why are you still angry with only Jehovah's Witnesses out of all the "worldly/evil/pagan worshipping Christendom?
Please tell all your friends that it's OK, they should stop worrying themselves over Jehovah's Witnesses because all of them (including Jehovah's Witnesses) are "worldly/evil/pagan worshipping Christendom".
God bless you Sir! wink wink wink
So at the end of the day the bible never says the council in Jerusalem is known as governing body right?

So watchtower made up the word and forced it on the council in Jerusalem wow.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

So at the end of the day the bible never says the council in Jerusalem is known as governing body right?

So watchtower made up the word and forced it on the council in Jerusalem wow.

Just as your friends "made up the word Daddy and Mummy GO" and forced it on their members as if it's in the Bible.
So what's your stress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.