Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,094 members, 7,842,136 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (376260 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 12:16am On Jan 25, 2016
brocab:
PLUS YOU BETTER INFORM DOLPHINHEART HE SAID EVERYONE'S LYING, AND THE JW'S DON'T USE YOU TUBE FOR ANY REASONS.
ISN'T THIS STRANGE ONE JW DON'T KNOW WHAT THE OTHER JW IS DOING.

When i mean people who put things outside our site. I mean Non jws. We as group does not.
Please stop putting words in my mouth
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2016
brocab:
What?

undecided cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:47am On Jan 25, 2016
Peter spoke out because he felt he was the one who had to prove himself, even Jesus said peter will deny Christ 3 times, Jesus knew He didn't have to ask the others they were more laid back. Jesus also said to peter get behind me Satan, you don't know what you are saying.
Peter was a brave man but deep within he was more confused. And to make Peter a better person Peter needed the Holy Spirit to watch over him.
Peter was strong, but not so bright.
Sarang:

Peter personally was an outspoken and brave man even without the holy spirit. He is not the only apostle Jesus had but he's always,always the first to speakup,or defend.
Its his nature.
Some people are timid,shy or outspoken.
Peter on his part was an outspoken man.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:15am On Jan 25, 2016
But what is that to do with you not given blood to save a life, people are not animals, after we have made our kill, it is right to drain the blood first before we start preparing to cook it.
If we didn't bleed the blood it would be like road kill.
I wouldn't think twice about giving my blood, if my Child was dying and the only way was to save her life was she needed my blood, I would be the first to give her just that.
As far as I am concerned if you allow your Child to die, without given your blood that's needed to save her life, you are a murder just like those who have told you not to give her blood to live.
And its not the scriptures that have told you this, it's your organization who have twisted the word of God, so you will believe.
I would risk my own life to save another, just like Jesus shed His own blood on the cross so you and I can live.
If you share needles while you are on your cocaine addition, its not the same as drinking blood, you don't get high on blood, you get high on cocaine.
Sarang:

We do not take transfusions because To Jehovah blood is sacred. He commanded both Noah and the isrealites to abstain from eating blood. Paul also mentioned it in Galatians that eating a strangled animal or eating blood be it animal's or human's is same as fornicating. Thats how precious blood is. If we take blood transfusion,we eat blood.
Eg I do not take Cocaine through my nose but I normally have it injected inside of my vein,do I not take Cocaine?
Its same.
Wether you eat or inject it,makes no difference. You took it.
Thats why we abstain from any blood of any sort.
Our doctors tries their best to bring in other options that are better than blood. We care for our brothers..

Still we do not undermine our belief nor bring reproach to Jehovahs name in a bid to save our lives since we know that he will ressurect us in the new system of things.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:56am On Jan 25, 2016
Galatians 2:19-20 "For through the law I died to the law and it's demands on me {because salvation is provided through the death and resurrection of Christ} so that I might {from now on} live to God. I have been crucified with Christ {that is in Him I have shared His crucifixion}; it is no longer I who live, BUT CHRIST LIVES IN ME. The life I now live in the body I live by faith {by adhering to, relying on, and completely trusting} in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
I am not expecting you to understand this, after all you would rather see your love ones die, before you would consider saving somebodies life.
Sarang:

God doesn't live inside you. He gives his holy spirit directions to help you. I wonder who you think you are that God himself will come and live inside you discarding his abode.

You were trained to know the bible and to speak it,that is how you came to do it.
When the bible speaks about us being made in God's image. It isnt talking about a particular person,its talking about us all and it means we were made in the qualities that God have.

Have you ever seen where a criminal is been beaten?
Despite what he did,if the beating isnt stopped.. your heart will be touched..that is kindness. Its one of God's qualities we have.
Whenever we witness an injustice,we are pained. We would want to see fairness melted out. Thats just. We are just.

We think,most times before we act. We crave discernment and seek knowledge. This is wisdom. We are wise..

And many more.
These are all Jehovah's qualities given to us.
With the ability to feel,pity,know,think...
We were made in God's image.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:06am On Jan 25, 2016
Its great you are using me as your tool to learn about the word of Yehovah, but It takes time to answer to your demands. Listen I am not expecting you to understand the things I have written in a short time, so I have kept my head together and I am relaxing, waiting on the lord. Just sit back theirs plenty of time, we will learn the truth in no time.
You may say you read the scriptures, but without you understanding them, the scriptures won't have any means to them.
I have explain the word of Yehovah time and time over, and you still can't work them out, listen you must relax, and wait for the SPIRIT OF YEHOVAH to answer you. There is no rush, the word of Yehovah has been around since day one.
I don't speak on my own authority but Yehovah's authority alone. The word of Yehovah isn't about head knowledge, we need the Spirit to teach us all things.
Get with the program and Let yourself move on to the next subject.
Because you STILL don't understand this last subject.
And if you believe you are equal to an animal, then don't give blood to help save a life, save yourselves, and let them die. Just like the animals do with their own.
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW I HAVE USED YEHOVAH all would you prefer YHWH Yahwah, instead of Jehovah?
dolphinheart:
@ brocab

The attempt at playing psychologist will not shield you from the fact that you can't show ur view on scriptural quotes, neither where you able to answer the questions posed to you.
Repeatedly reffering to yourself shows the kind of person you are.

You need to read the scriptures, cus you dnt.

Eccl 3:19-21
for there is an outcome for
humans and an outcome for
animals; they all have the same outcome. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit. So man has no superiority over animals, for everything is futile. All are going to the same place. They all come from the dust, and they all are returning to the dust.
Who really knows whether the
spirit of humans ascends
upward, and whether the spirit of animals descends down to the earth?

Hope you learnt something from the scripture above.?

I like your style, you can't tell us if you call or dnt call souls "spirits". That's why you say spirit and put soul in bracket beside it. You know nothing about the soul!

Its important cus it tells a lot about who we are, soul and spirit are not the same thing and it seems you dnt know the difference.

Asking you questions about jesus is now silly in your eyes. It a politician that can't answer a question that will start attacking the source of the question. Simple questions you refuse to answer!

1. Is Jesus the same person as
the father?
2. Does Jesus have a God?
3 .Is Jesus subjected to
someone?
4. Is Jesus the same person as
the most high he is sitted
beside?
Reflect on these question and
if you feel you can answer
them? Pls let us know.

On Gods name.
5.Abeg what language is
yehovah? And why does the
kjv not use it?

6.Since you now know the
name of God, why dnt you
use it?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sarang:

Lol I thought you mearnt when he delivered that man.
Recap. What did you say again?

lmao. we were talking about when Jesus died. Where did He go? and what did He go to do?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
samted:

lmao. we were talking about when Jesus died. Where did He go? and what did He go to do?

Same as every dead person Jesus was in the grave. He knew nothing. For three days he was in sheol knowing nothing until Jehovah ressurected him
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
brocab:
Galatians 2:19-20 "For through the law I died to the law and it's demands on me {because salvation is provided through the death and resurrection of Christ} so that I might {from now on} live to God. I have been crucified with Christ {that is in Him I have shared His crucifixion}; it is no longer I who live, BUT CHRIST LIVES IN ME. The life I now live in the body I live by faith {by adhering to, relying on, and completely trusting} in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
I am not expecting you to understand this, after all you would rather see your love ones die, before you would consider saving somebodies life.

..But christ lives in me.
..By adhering to,relying on,and completely trusting the son of man.

Why,this is very easy to understand.
He lives with you,that is guides you,your actions and steps because you obeys him. He dont necessary lives inside of you Physically bro!

Jehovahs witnesses is the one religion that cares for its members,physically,spiritually and emotionally.

We do not let our people die as you are saying,rather Jehovahs law is more important than our life no matter what.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
brocab:
But what is that to do with you not given blood to save a life, people are not animals, after we have made our kill, it is right to drain the blood first before we start preparing to cook it.
If we didn't bleed the blood it would be like road kill.
I wouldn't think twice about giving my blood, if my Child was dying and the only way was to save her life was she needed my blood, I would be the first to give her just that.
As far as I am concerned if you allow your Child to die, without given your blood that's needed to save her life, you are a murder just like those who have told you not to give her blood to live.
And its not the scriptures that have told you this, it's your organization who have twisted the word of God, so you will believe.
I would risk my own life to save another, just like Jesus shed His own blood on the cross so you and I can live.
If you share needles while you are on your cocaine addition, its not the same as drinking blood, you don't get high on blood, you get high on cocaine.

So you saying because you dont get high on eating blood,its okay to eat it? I think its you twisting God's law.

Do you know how many times the bible kept repeating,abstain from blood?
Yes you wouldn't think twice about giving or taking blood because actually you don't fear Jehovah. Except by mouth.

Read in your scriptures Lev 7:11,14.
Gen 9:4
Ich 11:19
Act 15:20,29
If at all you read the scriptures,since I have not seen you mention any. Read the above scriptures and tell me once again that it is our religion that manuvers it.

Jesus was authorized by God himself to come and shed his blood. Who authorizes you?
Like the scriptures said"To obey is better than to sacrifice". We do not wanna twist the scriptures so that it harmonizes with the way we live our life,we wanna live our life in a way that harmonizes with the scriptures.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
brocab:
Peter spoke out because he felt he was the one who had to prove himself, even Jesus said peter will deny Christ 3 times, Jesus knew He didn't have to ask the others they were more laid back. Jesus also said to peter get behind me Satan, you don't know what you are saying.
Peter was a brave man but deep within he was more confused. And to make Peter a better person Peter needed the Holy Spirit to watch over him.
Peter was strong, but not so bright.

Peter was not granted the holy spirit ALONE.
All of them were. Stop making it look as if peter was especially privileged more than the rest. Thats not true.
He was a confident and outspoken man.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sarang:

Same as every dead person Jesus was in the grave. He knew nothing. For three days he was in sheol knowing nothing until Jehovah ressurected him

1 peter 3 vs 18 - 20 will disagree with you. Thats where the Bible talks about Jesus being made alive in the spirit to free the spirits that were imprisoned for their disobedience before the great flood.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
You really don't understand the scriptures do you. Of course they all received the holy Spirit, but Peter was the one out of them all, who always wanted to prove himself towards Jesus.

Sarang:

Peter was not granted the holy spirit ALONE.
All of them were. Stop making it look as if peter was especially privileged more than the rest. Thats not true.
He was a confident and outspoken man.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
@ brocab
Its great you are using me as your tool to learn about the word of Yehovah, but It takes time to answer to your
demands.

If that's the way you see it, no problem. Just note that people know better and they see you can't answer scriptural questions.

Listen I am not
expecting you to understand
the things I have written in a
short time, so I have kept my
head together and I am
relaxing, waiting on the lord.
Just sit back theirs plenty of
time, we will learn the truth in no time.
You sha like to always talk about yourself!
You may say you read the scriptures, but without you
understanding them, the
scriptures won't have any
means to them.
And yet you still refused to give us ur own understanding if the scriptures I quoted. You believe you have the understanding yet you are not telling us your view of the scriptures I quoted.

I have explain the word of Yehovah time and time over,
and you still can't work them
out, listen you must relax, and
wait for the SPIRIT OF
YEHOVAH to answer you.
There is no rush, the word of
Yehovah has been around
since day one.
I don't speak on my own
authority but Yehovah's
authority alone. The word of
Yehovah isn't about head
knowledge, we need the Spirit
to teach us all things.
Get with the program and Let
yourself move on to the next
subject.
Because you STILL don't
understand this last subject.
And if you believe you are
equal to an animal, then don't
give blood to help save a life,
save yourselves, and let them
die. Just like the animals do
with their own.
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW I
HAVE USED YEHOVAH all
would you prefer YHWH
Yahwah, instead of Jehovah?
You think this your post will change the fact that you did not know man and animals have same spirit? Bet you where shocked when you read that scripture, but pride wunt make you admit it but push you to try and change the topic, acting as if you never said "animals dnt have spirit".

Pls read the bolded part of the scripture posted below, I did not say it! It can be found in the word of God, the word of God you claim to know!

animals; they all have the
same outcome.
As the one
dies, so the other dies; and
they all have but one spirit.
So man has no superiority
over animals,
for everything
is futile. All are going to the
same place. They all come
from the dust, and they all
are returning to the dust.

Who really knows whether
the spirit of humans ascends
upward, and whether the
spirit of animals descends down to the earth?

Again I ask you, hope you learnt something
from the scripture above.?

You know nothing about the soul, and I'm beginning to wonder if you know anything about the spirit.!

The question will be posted to you again since you re still refusing to answer
1. Is Jesus the same person
as the father?
3 .Is Jesus subjected to
someone?
4. Is Jesus the same person
as the most high he is sitted
beside?

You used "yehovah" several times in your post, hence I repeat the questions
5.Abeg what language is
kjv not use it?
6. Is jesus yehovah!?

I can still bet you wunt answer these questions in your reply as you refused to talk about the scriptures quoted.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:28am On Jan 26, 2016
Quote>Jesus was authorised by God Himself to shed His blood, Who authorises you?
Jesus did, I sacrifice everyday, with the blood of Christ, to witness too you. Your fruit' tells my story.

Lev 7:11-14 "Not this is the law of the sacrifice of peace offerings which shall be presented to the Lord. If one offers it as a sacrificial meal of thanksgiving, then along with the sacrifice with thanksgiving he shall offer unleavened cakes, mixed with oil. Verse 14 "Of this he shall present one {cake} from each offering as a contribution to the Lord; it shall belong to the priest who sprinkles the blood of the peace offering. The meat of the sacrifice thanksgiving presented as a peace offering shall be eating on the day that it is offered.
Where does it say, you shall not give blood to save a life? This scripture, Is about a peace offering to the Lord, nothing in here sounds anything like you believe it to be.

Genesis 9:3-4 "Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you; I will give you everything, as I gave you the green plants and vegetables, but you not eat meat along with its life, that is its blood.
Again the Lord has given us food to eat, and as I said earlier, after our kill, we drain the blood before we eat of its meat.
This has nothing to do with not given blood to save a persons life.

1 chronicles 11:17-19 "David had a craving and said, Oh that someone would give me a drink of water from the well in Bethlehem, which is next to the gate, the mighty men brought the water to David. But David would not drink it, he poured it out to the lord {as an offering} and he said, far be it from me before my God that I would do this thing! Shall I drink the blood of these men who have put their lives in Jeopardy?
I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU JW'S THINK, IT SEEMS YOU BELIEVE ALL BLOOD THAT IS EITHER REMOVED FROM A DOCTOR, OR IS REMOVED SOME OTHER WAY EITHER FROM A ROAD KILL OR STRANGULATION IS CONTAMINATED. THIS IS PROBABLY WHY THE JW'S DON'T BELIEVE IN GIVEN BLOOD TO HELP SAVE A LIFE?
AM I RIGHT? Or maybe you could shed a little light on this subject, just so I can understand, why you would rather see your love ones die.

Acts 15:20-29 "But that we write to them that they to abstain from anything that has been contaminated by being offered to idol's and from sexual impurity and from {eating the meat of} what has been strangled. Verse 29 you keep yourselves from these things and you will do well.
Of course no-one eats the dead animals of the road, even after they had been involved in a road kill, nor do we eat meat that is rotten.
Sarang:

So you saying because you dont get high on eating blood,its okay to eat it? I think its you twisting God's law.

Do you know how many times the bible kept repeating,abstain from blood?
Yes you wouldn't think twice about giving or taking blood because actually you don't fear Jehovah. Except by mouth.

Read in your scriptures Lev 7:11,14.
Gen 9:4
Ich 11:19
Act 15:20,29
If at all you read the scriptures,since I have not seen you mention any. Read the above scriptures and tell me once again that it is our religion that manuvers it.

Jesus was authorized by God himself to come and shed his blood. Who authorizes you?
Like the scriptures said"To obey is better than to sacrifice". We do not wanna twist the scriptures so that it harmonizes with the way we live our life,we wanna live our life in a way that harmonizes with the scriptures.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:41am On Jan 26, 2016
I find it very hard talking to you about the word of God, only because you haven't any understanding in any of the scriptures that I have laid out to you. No-one is refusing to answer these scriptures, you just don't understand either of them.
dolphinheart:
@ brocab

If that's the way you see it, no problem. Just note that people know better and they see you can't answer scriptural questions.

And yet you still refused to give us ur own understanding if the scriptures I quoted. You believe you have the understanding yet you are not telling us your view of the scriptures I quoted.

You think this your post will change the fact that you did not know man and animals have same spirit? Bet you where shocked when you read that scripture, but pride wunt make you admit it but push you to try and change the topic, acting as if you never said "animals dnt have spirit".

Pls read the bolded part of the scripture posted below, I did not say it! It can be found in the word of God, the word of God you claim to know!

same outcome.
As the one
over animals,
for everything

Who really knows whether
upward, and whether the

You know nothing about the soul, and I'm beginning to wonder if you know anything about the spirit.!

as the father?
3 .Is Jesus subjected to
someone?
beside?

5.Abeg what language is
kjv not use it?
6. Is jesus yehovah!?

I can still bet you wunt answer these questions in your reply as you refused to talk about the scriptures quoted.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:54am On Jan 26, 2016
As it says the spirit of man go's up wards and the spirit of a animal go's down wards. and you believe we are all the same? TO BE HONEST YOU JUST DON'T BELIEVE THAT CHRIST LIVES.
dolphinheart:
@ brocab

same outcome.
As the one
over animals,
for everything

Who really knows whether
upward, and whether the

as the father?
3 .Is Jesus subjected to
someone?
beside?

5.Abeg what language is
kjv not use it?
6. Is jesus yehovah!?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
@ brocab

I find it very hard talking to you about the word of God, only because you haven't any understanding in any of the scriptures that I have laid out to you.
You are finding it hard cus you can't answer the questions being asked. You want to teach people about the word of God, you claim to have the holy spirit in you, yet you change your stance or refuse to respond to an issue the moment you are caught out.!

No-one is refusing to
answer these scriptures, you
just don't understand either of
them.
I did not direct the scriptures at "no one" I directed the scriptures to you brocad, the scriptures are based on what you have been saying on these thread, yet you refuse to tell us your understanding of them, despite your repeated claim that I dnt understand them.
You have tried repeatedly to divert attention from those scriptures by bringing up different things at every point in the discussion, cus they expose your beliefs as falsehood.
You diverted to celebrations and jesus birthday, but when you found out how wrong you where about the "three wise men", shepherds giving gifts and being giving gifts on his birth, you changed direction again and refused to talk about it.

I knew you will not answer the questions, but I will put it in these post again as a reminder to all to see the questions you can't answer!

as the father?
3 .Is Jesus subjected to
someone?
beside?
You used "yehovah" several
times in your post, hence I
repeat the questions
5.Abeg what language is
kjv not use it?
6. Is Jesus yehovah!?

I can still bet you wunt answer
these questions in your reply
as you refused to talk about
the scriptures quoted.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
@ brocab
As it says the spirit of man go's up wards and the spirit of a animal go's down wards. and you believe we are all the same? TO BE HONEST YOU JUST DON'T BELIEVE THAT CHRIST LIVES.
Don not close your eyes to the truth brocad, the verses quoted says more than what you quoted above, go and read it again!
You claim that animals dnt have spirit!, I have corrected that belief of urs using the scriptures as guide, but instead of believing what the scriptures says, you rebelled agaist the scriptures and claim it said something it did not say!
Did you ever read in that verse that the spirit of animals go downwards? If yes can you show us ? If no, then why do you lie against the scriptures to perpetuate your false beliefs?

You asked an incomplete question, so ill wait for you to complete the question before answering. You said "and you believe we are all the same?" , my answer to you is : all the same what!?

Ill leave you with the verse again , maybe you did not read it well.

same outcome.
As the one

over animals, for everything
from the dust,
and they all
Who really knows whether the spirit of humans ascends upward, and whether the spirit of animals descends
down to the earth?

Read the scriptures brocad, dnt depend on youtube
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Only man is made in the image of God parktaking of His divine nature. God didn't make animals in His own image, we may have a soul inside but outside we are not the same. And still you don't agree.
Genesis 1:26-27 "Then God said let Us make man in our own image, according to our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth. "God created man in his own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
Man can kill animals.
2 Peter 2:12 "But these, like unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be captured and killed, reviling where they have no knowledge, will in the destruction of those creatures also be destroyed.
1 Thessalonian's 5:23 "Both men and animal are trichotomous, having both a soul and a spirit; now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirety; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete without blame at the coming of our lord Jesus Christ.
Animals are described as "living creatures/souls" in Genesis with exactly the word as a man {soul nephesh}
Ecclesiastes 3:21 "Doesn't prove a animal's spirit go's the heaven. even thou the scriptures tells us there are horses and living creatures in heaven, but no-one can prove earthly animals go to heaven, it isn't written in the bible is it?
But the bible does prove a man's spirit go's to heaven.
Revelation 6:10 "And the saints cried out how long O lord will you avenge our blood.
Matthew 27:52 "The tombs were open and many bodies of the saints who had falling asleep were risen.

Try and have some understanding this time, your demanding is starting to bore me. You know yourself I am not willing to follow after your kind, I believe in Christ, {you say you believe in Christ but not the same way the bible teaches us about Christ} and I am a born again Christian, and their is no other religion out there that will change that in me.
My beliefs in Christ may sound to you a bit over the top, but I assure you, if you knew Christ, like I believe in Christ, your hole life will just change, your eye's will open up, and you will see the word of God working inside your mind, you will hear and see Him in your visions, in your dreams, you would know the differences between the truth and not the truth, the word of God will fill your heart up with so much wisdom and knowledge like Jesus' even at the age of 12 years, your appearances will change, God's love will pour out like rivers of living waters, God will shine through you, everywhere you go, you won't think of any other then the Lord, you will know where you stand with Christ and every word that you study fills your heart up with the glory of God. Your light will shine.
I sit here in front of this computer, and I answer as many reply's I can, and the Lord puts the scriptures in my heart sometimes quicker then I can write them down..
Since I have knowing Christ my knowledge is far advanced in the word of God. And theirs nothing out there, that could change my mind who I love more.
Knowing Christ It's a hole different ball game. Everyone says they either heard about Christ, and many say the know Him through the scriptures, try knowing Him when He lives in you.
You must understand I am not here to be in some kind of a competition with you, I have shared with you the word of God, and if you don't want to accept His word, then move on.

dolphinheart:
@ brocab

Don not close your eyes to the truth brocad, the verses quoted says more than what you quoted above, go and read it again!
You claim that animals dnt have spirit!, I have corrected that belief of urs using the scriptures as guide, but instead of believing what the scriptures says, you rebelled agaist the scriptures and claim it said something it did not say!
Did you ever read in that verse that the spirit of animals go downwards? If yes can you show us ? If no, then why do you lie against the scriptures to perpetuate your false beliefs?

You asked an incomplete question, so ill wait for you to complete the question before answering. You said "and you believe we are all the same?" , my answer to you is : all the same what!?

Ill leave you with the verse again , maybe you did not read it well.

same outcome.
As the one

from the dust,
and they all
Who really knows whether the spirit of humans ascends upward, and whether the spirit of animals descends
down to the earth?

Read the scriptures brocad, dnt depend on youtube
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
@ brocab

The writing of an epistle will not help u. If you dnt answer the questions asked and comment or share your view on the scriptures giving as requested, then your long post will be seen (as always) as an attempt to deviate from the issues under discussion.
Your attempt at not answering the questions and scriptures will be noted while looking at the new issues you have brought up.
Only man is made in the image of God parktaking of His divine nature.
Eccl was not talking about being made in Gods image, but nothwithstanding, can you find a single verse where it is said that man partook of the divine nature when created?
You do not understand what being made in Gods likeness mean.
We are flesh and blood, but we have the attributes of love, justice, mercy etc. , things animals who are also flesh and blood do not have! We can process thoughts in ways that animals can't.
God didn't make
animals in His own image,
Everyone knows that, is that why you said animals dnt have spirit?
Up till now you have refused to tell us why you said so and why you refused to acknowledge or express your views on eccl 3:19-21.

we may have a soul inside but outside we are not the same.
We dnt have a soul inside our body, we are souls!, you are not even sure about your statement. If I should ask you to identity the soul and what it does in the body now, you will only find another thing to talk about.

"The only Hebrew word traditionally translated "soul" (nephesh) in English language Bibles refers to a living, breathing conscious body, rather than to an immortal soul. In the New Testament, the Greek word traditionally translated "soul" (ψυχή) has substantially the same meaning as the Hebrew, without reference to an immortal soul..........
...... The modern scholarly consensus holds that the canonical teaching of the Old Testament made no reference to an "immortal soul" independent of the body. A wide range of scholarly reference works consistently
represent this view.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_in_the_Bible

Gen 2:7 reads :
King James Bible
[b]And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Does this verse go along with the statement found in eccl 3:19- 21? Yes. Most expecially the part that we, me and you brocad, came from DUST!

The question you should now consider is , do animals have a soul inside or are souls.

Next time, always complete what you are trying to say, we are not spirits to know what you are thinking. You said " but outside, we are not the same". I ask you, we are not the same what?!!!.

And still you don't agree.
I don't agree to what?!!!. Tell me what I dnt agree to!

Genesis 1:26-27 "Then God said let Us make man in our own image, according to our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth. "God created man in his own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
Man can kill animals.

Does this mean that animals dnt have spirit cus man was created in Gods image?

2 Peter 2:12 "But these, like unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be
captured and killed, reviling
where they have no knowledge, will in the destruction of those
creatures also be destroyed.
Is these verse the reason why you believe that animals dnt have spirit? !

1 Thessalonian's 5:23 "Both men and animal are
trichotomous, having both a
soul and a spirit; now may the
God of peace Himself sanctify
you entirety; and may your spirit and soul and body be
preserved complete without
blame at the coming of our lord
Jesus Christ.
You are so wrong, making mention of the soul , body and spirit does not mean we are made up of the three, Gen 2:7 has giving you the beginning of man, how he came to be a soul!
Have you watched the movie concussion( based on a true life story) go and watch it and you will understand how the flesh controls or affects our mind.
Can you tell me what happens to the soul and spirit of a mad man? Is the soul mad too?

Animals are described as "living creatures/souls" in Genesis with exactly the word as a man {soul nephesh}
Why did you then initially say " man may have soul inside" and then come back to post these above. Do you really understand what you have been posting since ?! Or you just post them as you see them without first grasping what it means?

Ecclesiastes 3:21 "Doesn't prove a animal's spirit go's the heaven. even thou the
scriptures tells us there are
horses and living creatures in
heaven, but no-one can prove
earthly animals go to heaven, it
isn't written in the bible is it?
You made these statement :
"As it says the spirit of man
go's up wards and the spirit of a animal go's down wards."

You have not been able to show us how you know that spirit of animals go downward, what you are now trying to do is tell us what eccl did not say. We already know it did not say spirit of animals go to heaven, pls tell us how you came about to state that the spirit of animals go downward.

Do not look at what eccl did not tell you, look at what it tells you even though it goes against your belief. Ill post that verse again later .
One does not just spill things and expect everyone else to believe without adding proves, examples and extra info. You dnt teach people things without giving them an upportunity to find out the truth themselves.

But the bible does prove a man's spirit go's to heaven.
Revelation 6:10 "And the saints cried out how long O lord will you avenge our blood.

You say something and show us a bible verse that says something else.
Did you see spirit in that verse? No. So why do you think they are spirits?

Did the preceding verse mention soul or spirits? It said soul? So why are you now implying it was spirits?
Stop trying to deceive people with false analogy and doctrine!.

Matthew 27:52 "The tombs were open and many bodies of the saints who had falling asleep were risen.

Where this saints spirit? No.
Did they go to heaven? No. They went into the city.

Brocad , you have again failed to show us that human spirit go to heaven. You dnt know the scriptures!

To be continued......
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
.............continued
@ brocad
Try and have some
understanding this time, your
demanding is starting to bore
me. You know yourself I am not
willing to follow after your kind,
I did not say you should follow after me, just tell ur understanding of the scriptures I quoted. And answer the simple questions, if you dnt want to answer , just say so.
I believe in Christ, {you say you believe in Christ but not the same way the bible teaches us about Christ} and I am a born again Christian, and their is no other religion out there that will change that in me.

Then you should be able to tell us who jesus called his God using the bible.
You should be able to tell us who gave power and authority to jesus!

These simple things you can't tell us, yet you claim to know jesus Christ.
Do you even know what Christ means? If yes, then who anointed him?

My beliefs in Christ may sound to you a bit over the top, but I assure you, if you knew Christ, like I believe in Christ, your hole life will just change, your eye's will open up, and you will see the word of God working inside your mind, you will hear and see Him in your visions, in your dreams, you would know the differences between the truth and not the truth, the word of God will fill your heart up with so much wisdom and knowledge like Jesus' even at the age of 12 years, your appearances will change, God's love will pour out like rivers of living waters, God will shine through you, everywhere you go, you won't think of any other then the Lord, you will know where you stand with Christ and every word that you study fills your heart up with the glory of God. Your light will shine.
See personal advert, yet you can't answer things partaining to the Christ you claim you know.
I sit here in front of this
computer, and I answer as
many reply's I can, and the Lord puts the scriptures in my heart sometimes quicker then I can write them down..
Maybe that's why you post scriptures that goes contrary to what you are saying and make statements that cannot be found in the word of God.

Since I have knowing Christ my knowledge is far advanced in the word of God. And theirs nothing out there, that could change my mind who I love more.
Knowing Christ It's a hole
different ball game. Everyone
says they either heard about
Christ, and many say the know
Him through the scriptures, try
knowing Him when He lives in
you.
You must understand I am not
here to be in some kind of a
competition with you, I have
shared with you the word of
God, and if you don't want to
accept His word, then move on.
Brocad, the thread is not about personal oppinion about oneself . All these "I did these, I did that, I know these, I have these, i this, i that, i, i, i epistles of yours does not answer the simple questions being posted to you.

Read eccl well again and dnt look for what's not there, but what's there, what it teaches us! .examine the bolded parts
same outcome.
As the one

from the dust,
and they all
are returning to the dust. Who really knows whether the spirit of humans ascends upward, and whether the spirit of animals descends down to the earth?

Even if you wunt share your answers with us, pls examine the following questions

as the father?
3 .Is Jesus subjected to
someone?
beside?

5. what language is yehovah? And why does the kjv not use it?
6. Is Jesus yehovah!?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:34am On Jan 28, 2016
You need to stop threatening me, you are boring me, I don't have to do anything for you, I have answered all your questions you have provided over time, and you keep on repeating yourself over and over, same questions' you are trying to put me into a corner with your trick questions, reading them out completely different doesn't make you more intelligent then I, as the other. It doesn't prove your organization is the top of the range-we are not in a court of law.
If I choose not too answer any of your silly questions {that you call a request} than I have the rights not too.
I thought you said you are a Christian, Christians are not bullies, trying to stand over me, isn't Christ like. Request you say. I call it more like heavy duty demands.
It seems you are more afraid what others will think, is it really me, they will judge, or is it you, they have judged.
There's no-one out there who really takes any notice what the JW's have to say anyway, I have dealt with the JW's for years, I even know a few X JW's who have shared their own stories with me' about the ins and outs about your organization.
The Lord has been looking after me, To know not to join up with you.
Over the years we have all seen how the JW's talk the talk and walk the walk-you prey on your victims, like a hunter preys on his, I always believe the quickest and the easiest ways, is the best way.
And of course the JW's used this same method as well, but their mentally of it all, they use it against men, and against the word of God to catch out younger Christians.
I will share with you a little story, and this true story happened to me years ago, my own experiences I had after allowing the Jehovah Witnesses come into my home.
When I was a young Christian, the JW's would walk past my house many times, just watching to see who comes in and who go's out, until one day 4 of them made a daring leap to my front door, We spoke, and we shared with each other about the word of God, I opened up my KJV and of course the JW's brought out his NWT version, different bibles didn't make any sense.
Later that day the JW's weren't quite satisfied so they asked if they could return another day, they asked if they could bring with them a couple of elders "I agreed" so I decided to arm myself up, I did quite well too, I brought in a couple of elder Christians I knew, and of course two X JW's, who knew the NWT bible really well, And of course they knew the ins and outs of your organization, and after listening to them for an hour or two speak that evening, the JW's had drop their mouths, and finely they agreed these X JW's were speaking the truth.

God was sitting with us Christians that night.
And you remind me of those JW's who also had trouble understanding the word of God.
I already know how the JW's like to be pushy and just read one verse out from the scriptures instead of reading that hole chapter. And you remind me, you are still writing those very same lines the JW's wrote back then.
You are trained to confuse the word of God, your hole idea is using one elder to play along with the other elder, trying to use trickery against young Christians in believing your organization holds the truth about the word of God.

I have never forgotten that evening, I remember every verse one elder had picked out, the other elder would jump to the next verse trying to confuse the idea, but we would hold that verse together' and read the hole chapter, and what was so amazing the thing that stood out to me was, I realised the JW's didn't really understand the word of God, but just a few verses here and there, just enough to draw the people in to join their religious beliefs. It was a great evening they would change their attitude quickly, when they themselves are put into a corner knowing they couldn't answer the truth about Christ, like you do, on this page.
For someone who isn't quick enough in the word of God to answer the many verses you JW's give,
{I tell anybody who is reading this page, always remember don't look at the one verse look at the hole chapter} The JW's plans are to keep you away from Christ and believe in their false religion. That alone is a ticket to hell.

So I pray that whoever reads this, take note, I pray you haven't already signed your lives over to Satan.
Because I am telling you, the JW's have no truth in them, they will not lead you to be with the Lord for eternity.
Plus I am still waiting for you to reply back to me, where's all the questions I have asked you? I don't see you replying any of them back? Matter of fact you seem to shy away from these important view points. Its most likely you are running away from these questions only because you don't know any of them, slipping out the back door hoping no-one will notice my questions, won't make a difference to me I will keep on knocking and I won't come in>until one day you may have enough sense to know the truth about Christ.

Jesus said: Who do you say, I am? Mr dolphinheart Would you be kind enough to answer this from your own heart who Christ is to you? It's a simple question? Nothing scriptural-don't give us viewers' Peter's description, Thanks.
Jesus said: by their fruit you will know them.
dolphinheart:
@ brocab
The writing of an epistle will not help u. If you dnt answer the questions asked and comment or share your view on the scriptures giving as requested, then your long post will be seen (as always) as an attempt to deviate from the issues under discussion.
Your attempt at not answering the questions and scriptures will be noted while looking at the new issues you have brought up.

Eccl was not talking about being made in Gods image, but nothwithstanding, can you find a single verse where it is said that man partook of the divine nature when created?
You do not understand what being made in Gods likeness mean.
We are flesh and blood, but we have the attributes of love, justice, mercy etc. , things animals who are also flesh and blood do not have! We can process thoughts in ways that animals can't.

Everyone knows that, is that why you said animals dnt have spirit?
Up till now you have refused to tell us why you said so and why you refused to acknowledge or express your views on eccl 3:19-21.

We dnt have a soul inside our body, we are souls!, you are not even sure about your statement. If I should ask you to identity the soul and what it does in the body now, you will only find another thing to talk about.

"The only Hebrew word traditionally translated "soul" (nephesh) in English language Bibles refers to a living, breathing conscious body, rather than to an immortal soul. In the New Testament, the Greek word traditionally translated "soul" (ψυχή) has substantially the same meaning as the Hebrew, without reference to an immortal soul..........
...... The modern scholarly consensus holds that the canonical teaching of the Old Testament made no reference to an "immortal soul" independent of the body. A wide range of scholarly reference works consistently
represent this view.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_in_the_Bible

Gen 2:7 reads :
King James Bible
[b]And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Does this verse go along with the statement found in eccl 3:19- 21? Yes. Most expecially the part that we, me and you brocad, came from DUST!

The question you should now consider is , do animals have a soul inside or are souls.

Next time, always complete what you are trying to say, we are not spirits to know what you are thinking. You said " but outside, we are not the same". I ask you, we are not the same what?!!!.

I don't agree to what?!!!. Tell me what I dnt agree to!

Does this mean that animals dnt have spirit cus man was created in Gods image?

Is these verse the reason why you believe that animals dnt have spirit? !

You are so wrong, making mention of the soul , body and spirit does not mean we are made up of the three, Gen 2:7 has giving you the beginning of man, how he came to be a soul!
Have you watched the movie concussion( based on a true life story) go and watch it and you will understand how the flesh controls or affects our mind.
Can you tell me what happens to the soul and spirit of a mad man? Is the soul mad too?

Why did you then initially say " man may have soul inside" and then come back to post these above. Do you really understand what you have been posting since ?! Or you just post them as you see them without first grasping what it means?

You made these statement :
"As it says the spirit of man
go's up wards and the spirit of a animal go's down wards."

You have not been able to show us how you know that spirit of animals go downward, what you are now trying to do is tell us what eccl did not say. We already know it did not say spirit of animals go to heaven, pls tell us how you came about to state that the spirit of animals go downward.

Do not look at what eccl did not tell you, look at what it tells you even though it goes against your belief. Ill post that verse again later .
One does not just spill things and expect everyone else to believe without adding proves, examples and extra info. You dnt teach people things without giving them an upportunity to find out the truth themselves.

You say something and show us a bible verse that says something else.
Did you see spirit in that verse? No. So why do you think they are spirits?

Did the preceding verse mention soul or spirits? It said soul? So why are you now implying it was spirits?
Stop trying to deceive people with false analogy and doctrine!.

Where this saints spirit? No.
Did they go to heaven? No. They went into the city.

Brocad , you have again failed to show us that human spirit go to heaven. You dnt know the scriptures!

To be continued......
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Ladyo142: 1:35am On Jan 28, 2016
Interesting
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by xerxesII: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2016
_fucking JWs
biggest hypocrites after redeem church!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by joyandfaith: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2016
xerxesII:
_fucking JWs
biggest hypocrites after redeem church!

what is ur evidence against jw? you know nothing about jw. to know more about jw check www.jw.org
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by joyandfaith: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2016
brocab:
You need to stop threatening me, you are boring me, I don't have to do anything for you, I have answered all your questions you have provided over time, and you keep on repeating yourself over and over, same questions' you are trying to put me into a corner with your trick questions, reading them out completely different doesn't make you more intelligent then I, as the other. It doesn't prove your organization is the top of the range-we are not in a court of law.
If I choose not too answer any of your silly questions {that you call a request} than I have the rights not too.
I thought you said you are a Christian, Christians are not bullies, trying to stand over me, isn't Christ like. Request you say. I call it more like heavy duty demands.
It seems you are more afraid what others will think, is it really me, they will judge, or is it you, they have judged.
There's no-one out there who really takes any notice what the JW's have to say anyway, I have dealt with the JW's for years, I even know a few X JW's who have shared their own stories with me' about the ins and outs about your organization.
The Lord has been looking after me, To know not to join up with you.
Over the years we have all seen how the JW's talk the talk and walk the walk-you prey on your victims, like a hunter preys on his, I always believe the quickest and the easiest ways, is the best way.
And of course the JW's used this same method as well, but their mentally of it all, they use it against men, and against the word of God to catch out younger Christians.
I will share with you a little story, and this true story happened to me years ago, my own experiences I had after allowing the Jehovah Witnesses come into my home.
When I was a young Christian, the JW's would walk past my house many times, just watching to see who comes in and who go's out, until one day 4 of them made a daring leap to my front door, We spoke, and we shared with each other about the word of God, I opened up my KJV and of course the JW's brought out his NWT version, different bibles didn't make any sense.
Later that day the JW's weren't quite satisfied so they asked if they could return another day, they asked if they could bring with them a couple of elders "I agreed" so I decided to arm myself up, I did quite well too, I brought in a couple of elder Christians I knew, and of course two X JW's, who knew the NWT bible really well, And of course they knew the ins and outs of your organization, and after listening to them for an hour or two speak that evening, the JW's had drop their mouths, and finely they agreed these X JW's were speaking the truth.

God was sitting with us Christians that night.
And you remind me of those JW's who also had trouble understanding the word of God.
I already know how the JW's like to be pushy and just read one verse out from the scriptures instead of reading that hole chapter. And you remind me, you are still writing those very same lines the JW's wrote back then.
You are trained to confuse the word of God, your hole idea is using one elder to play along with the other elder, trying to use trickery against young Christians in believing your organization holds the truth about the word of God.

I have never forgotten that evening, I remember every verse one elder had picked out, the other elder would jump to the next verse trying to confuse the idea, but we would hold that verse together' and read the hole chapter, and what was so amazing the thing that stood out to me was, I realised the JW's didn't really understand the word of God, but just a few verses here and there, just enough to draw the people in to join their religious beliefs. It was a great evening they would change their attitude quickly, when they themselves are put into a corner knowing they couldn't answer the truth about Christ, like you do, on this page.
For someone who isn't quick enough in the word of God to answer the many verses you JW's give,
{I tell anybody who is reading this page, always remember don't look at the one verse look at the hole chapter} The JW's plans are to keep you away from Christ and believe in their false religion. That alone is a ticket to hell.

So I pray that whoever reads this, take note, I pray you haven't already signed your lives over to Satan.
Because I am telling you, the JW's have no truth in them, they will not lead you to be with the Lord for eternity.
Plus I am still waiting for you to reply back to me, where's all the questions I have asked you? I don't see you replying any of them back? Matter of fact you seem to shy away from these important view points. Its most likely you are running away from these questions only because you don't know any of them, slipping out the back door hoping no-one will notice my questions, won't make a difference to me I will keep on knocking and I won't come in>until one day you may have enough sense to know the truth about Christ.

Jesus said: Who do you say, I am? Mr dolphinheart Would you be kind enough to answer this from your own heart who Christ is to you? It's a simple question? Nothing scriptural-don't give us viewers' Peter's description, Thanks.
Jesus said: by their fruit you will know them.

you have no direction in your arguement. it is a sin to lie against fellow humans. satan is father of liars. you are are sasying wrong things about jw and God will ask you. let holy spirit guide your life gal 5:22,23. thanks
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by xerxesII: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2016
joyandfaith:

what is ur evidence against jw? you know nothing about jw.
to know more about jw check www.jw.org

Oh really?

I use to be JW member too coz mom won't free me angry..man you need to see the coordinator- an oversized arrogant proud _bastard! If I were in a room with him shekau and osama and I hv two bullets left. . . . I'd shoot that _motherfucker twice! angry

Most of the so-called 'elders' and 'ministerial servants' are nothing but hypocrites...
So _fucking judgmental. They act like they care but don't give two _shit about you. When my parents separated, all of em started bad mouthing us even the so-called elders(_useless bastards- I hope they all die somewhere cold and dark)

Well the good news is that there's no yahweh anywhere to judge them and the bad news is that there's no paradise or heaven for those annoying fleabags. . .

Yea. . . whatever!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by xerxesII: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2016
Just so you know, I have been to their bethel home. . . I see how the white mofos treat the nigerians, I see how they look at the nigerians. . .

Its not religion that makes you a good guy, bad guy and what not. . . Its who you are. Many JW I know are _assholes- true story

I don't do religion anymore coz its all filled with lies and hypocrisy. . . I'm on a spiritual journey to discover self, until then, _fuck JWs (apart from my family tho) grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Listen there is no truth in you, I was there, and I witnessed what I had seen. You JW's are all the same, you will lie because you are trained to lie.
And God was with us that evening, Haven't you heard God is a jealous God, and He will do anything to protect His own.
joyandfaith:

you have no direction in your arguement. it is a sin to lie against fellow humans. satan is father of liars. you are are sasying wrong things about jw and God will ask you. let holy spirit guide your life gal 5:22,23. thanks
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Ladyo142: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2016
Wow,ok,am listening (Reading)
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2016
@ brocab:

1. I have never threatened you on these thread, and i will never do so.
2. Even though you have not answered my questions, ill try to refrain from pursuing the issue.
3. I've never claimed to be an intelligent person, neither have I ever said I'm more intelligent that you.
4. Never tried to prove any organization is in any range neither I'm I forcing them on anyone, my only request is we read the scriptures.
5. You have the right not to answer my questions( which are based on the word of God)
6. I'm not trying to bully anyone.
7. I'm not Afraid of what anyone thinks, but will like it if they know the truth after reading the thread.
8. People dnt take notice of the jehovahs witnesses, yet the number of their baptized witnesses keep increasing, and their congregations keep expanding.
9. I do not believe your story, jehovahs witnesses dnt preach in a crowd of 4 at someone's door. They would not have stayed with you for that long for you to say " later that day".
Furthermore, they would not have told you they will bring an elder to you the first time they discuss with you. they would probably have turned and left.
10. I do not think there is any question you have asked relating to the scriptures that I have not adressed. If there are any scriptural based questions, pls ask them again.

Jesus said: Who do you say, I am? Mr dolphinheart Would you be kind enough to answer this from your own heart who Chris is to you? It's a simple question? Nothing scriptural- don't give us viewers' Peter's
description, Thanks.

Ill be glad to answer your question above. But you might not like it cus my view on who jesus is similar or same to that of peters description. So expecting me to give something different from that of peter or the scriptures is not possible!
Jesus is the son of the supreme being, the most high God, the living God.(1 john 5:14, john 3:16-18 , rom 1:3) Angels are called Gods sons too but jesus is Gods only begotten son.(job 1:6 , john 3:16) Jesus is jehovahs master worker and he is sent to us to be our savior. On completion of his work on earth, he went back to heaven, he told to sit on the right hand side of the most high.

Jesus is not God almighty, he did not say so, his disciples or apostles did not say so.
Jesus is not equal to God, as at all times he was loyal to the only true God jehovah, even to the point of death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (278) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — Correction Through Love / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.