Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (374864 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
goodnews201668:
Prove trinity with the scriptures?

yes scriptures
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yes Its like catching a fish without a hook. When a JW reads a verse that's all they see, and you are right, they hammer on that one verse without trying to at least find ways to solve that verse with another.
Every verse has a back up, and this is how well the bible is written, but the sad part about this is' we have non spirit filled so called believers trying to solve the bible, re-arranging it, twisting it and miss-quoting it.
If dolphinheart knew the bible-he wouldn't be arguing over words, he would be agreeing with the words.
solite3:
true u know it only takes the power of God for people like dphinsheart to be free from satanic heresies, imagine years of constant brain washing and programing. Like you said he keeps picking up some verses that seems to support his delusion while repeating those old questions, that is something I notice about them even in their magazine by so doing he hope to clear his mind of any doubt even without looking at the bible.

Do you know that just like every other cult they pick some few verses and hammer on them while ignoring others that screem out against them instead try to find a logical explanation to it

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
goodnews201668:
So how does all these relate to trinity?

sometimes I think you just post for posting sake. You arbrought up the issue of "it" now you have once more been exposed.your organisation has built one hell of an image. Set of confused people that's y ignore you people most times as your reasoning is some how shall

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Interesting.
zodiakzax:
hahahahaha.... their level of comprehension is so so poor, sometimes I wonder if they are all little kids. Anyway solite don't forget that Jehovah’s Witnesses are advised against pursuing a higher education, with the Watchtower regularly providing warnings that attending university is an improper use of time in these last days. So u shld understand why their comprehension of simple logic is very poor.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/higher-education-university.php
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by paulGrundy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
solite3:
yes scriptures

Don't bother, so long as the quote is not from awake! Watchtower or studies in scriptures it won't make any sense to him.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
It must be hard for you not knowing the truth, it doesn't matter how many times we have tried to explain the trinity view who the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit is, still you can't get your head around this truth.
We Christians understand the bible more clearly only because we had given our lives over to Christ and have chosen to become born again Christians, with full expectant's we had accepted Jesus into our lives 100%.
And as we pursue to study into the bible, the Holy Spirit opens up the scriptures like its food filling our bellies on a daily base, everyday we are seeking after the word of God. To be fed.
Where in your case you are not allowed: only because your organisation won't allow you to find the truth about Christ in the makings.
Finding the truth could cause an up-roar inside Kingdom hall, and the people may see the light for the first time, and start asking questions who is, "the truth".

You must admit we Christian do speak the same language concerning Christ.
goodnews201668:

the father is greater in position yet they re the same God?
Yet it doesn't make the son less God? Just listen to yourself, are you not the confused fellow here and under satan's influence?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
solite3:
son of insult. Continue more grease to your elbow.your organisation is a breeding ground for lies, insults and every destable practice.you are like wolf in sheep clothing, just like the pharisee which outwardly appears to be holy but inwardly are white washed grave, like blaam who taught the children of is real abhormination. You speak blasphemously against the holy spirit of God.
@ bold my point was to show you that 'it' can be used for both personal or impersonal entities Without referring to its gender, but again you failed to grasped a simple primary school subject . angry

kai grin, are u not the one who said it is used for baby and animal's, then which of these categories does holy spirit belong to make it deserve AN IT ? tell us oooo
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Which truth, trinity?
Yes i am proud of my kingdom hall and my organization.
Are you proud of yours? Why don't you mention it? You can only jump up and down all the time mentioning the JWs, by the way there are other religious groups that know all these false doctrines. Again what's the name of your own religion?

brocab:
It must be hard for you not knowing the truth, it doesn't matter how many times we have tried to explain the trinity view who the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit is, still you can't get your head around this truth.
We Christians understand the bible more clearly only because we had given our lives over to Christ and have chosen to become born again Christians, with full expectant's we had accepted Jesus into our lives 100%.
And as we pursue to study into the bible, the Holy Spirit opens up the scriptures like its food filling our bellies on a daily base, everyday we are seeking after the word of God.
Where in your case you are not allowed: only because your organisation won't allow you to find the truth about Christ in the makings.
Finding the truth could cause an up-roar inside Kingdom hall, and the people may see the light for the first time, and start asking questions who is, "the truth".

You must admit we Christian do speak the same language concerning Christ.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Have i ever discussed anything about 'it' with you? Must you accuse and blame everybody?
Always looking for ways to derail.

solite3:
sometimes I think you just post for posting sake. You arbrought up the issue of "it" now you have once more been exposed.your organisation has built one hell of an image. Set of confused people that's y ignore you people most times as your reasoning is some how shall
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oga you didn't prove anything, that's y i am dancing azonto with you guys
solite3:
yes scriptures
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
A again, and again I am a born again Christian, My Church is God's Church.
What's the name of your Church?
goodnews201668:
Which truth, trinity?
Yes i am proud of my kingdom hall and my organization.
Are you proud of yours? Why don't you mention it? You can only jump up and down all the time mentioning the JWs, by the way there are other religious groups that know all these false doctrines. Again what's the name of your own religion?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Rawblings(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Colosians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
dolphinheart:

sir, what is the Godhead, and where can we find the word " godhead in the scriptures?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
goodnews201668:
Have i ever discussed anything about 'it' with you? Must you accuse and blame everybody?
Always looking for ways to derail.

that is solite for you grin buhahaha
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Rawblings(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word(Jesus), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Another confirmation is in Mattew 3:16
When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He[c] saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
goodnews201668:
Prove trinity with the scriptures?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
brocab:
A again, and again I am a born again Christian, My Church is God's Church.
What's the name of your Church?

Gods church kwa , okay maybe you didn't comprehend well .. he meant that which ministry or church do you attend on Sunday, the name ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rawblings:
1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word(Jesus), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Another confirmation is in Mattew 3:16
When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He[c] saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

how does this prove three in one God ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Firstly I don't go to Church on the Sunday, and secondly as I said I go to God's Church. maybe you didn't comprehended it clearly enough, "Listen" God's Church is the name.
Jozzy4:

Gods church kwa , okay maybe you didn't comprehend well .. he meant that which ministry or church do you attend on Sunday, the name ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
brocab:
Firstly I don't go to Church on the Sunday, and secondly as I said I go to God's Church. This is the name.

hun, you don't go to Church on Sunday ? when do you go to church?

besides, una still dey hide, why are u scared Tell me the name of your church ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
brocab:
Firstly I don't go to Church on the Sunday, and secondly as I said I go to God's Church. This is the name.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
brocab:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Rawblings(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
read it again like 10x, you'll see the answer
Jozzy4:

how does this prove three in one God ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday. {Matthew 18:20} The Lord said when two all three are gathered in His name He is in the mist of us all.
My Church is nothing like your Church, the difference is I study the Word of God, while you study the word of a God.
Jozzy4:

hub, you don't go to Church on Sunday ? when do you go to church?

besides, una still dey hide, why are u scared Tell me the name if your church ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rawblings:
read it again like 10x, you'll see the answer

what about 50x , or 200x ... nonsense, kindly point out where three in one God is stated there ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
brocab:
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday. {Matthew 18:20} The Lord said when two all three are gathered in His name He is in the mist of us all.
My Church is nothing like your Church, the difference is I study the Word of God, while you study the word of a God.

haba , u sud have told me before that you attend everyday now , now the name of the place or na private home fellowship u dey do grin ? heb 10:24,25
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Rawblings(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
so you mean you can't see or comprehend
1 John 5:7?
Jozzy4:

what about 50x , or 200x ... nonsense, kindly point out where three in one God is stated there ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rawblings:
so you mean you can't see or comprehend
1 John 5:7?

did it say this three are ONE GOD? answer me, did it ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Rawblings(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
oga you funny die.. just pass. you've been blinded beyond reasonable doubt.. I can't open them for you cos you're not willing smiley
Jozzy4:

did it say this three are ONE GOD? answer me, did it ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rawblings:
oga you funny die.. just pass. you've been blinded beyond reasonable doubt.. I can't open them for you cos you're not willing smiley

simply put no such three in ONE GOD is found there.

besides, ever wondered why most translation indicate in their footnotes that this verse is a late addition ? u have a long way to go man
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rawblings:
Colosians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
you did not tell what the Godhead is?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Saturday is the Sabbath, Sunday to Friday, is usually the day's I study the word of God {Hebrews 10:24-25] I have all the fellowship I need to encourage each other with the word, look it's Saturday and I am encouraging you. And I am witnessing to you about the God, you don't even know.
And look you may worship on Sunday-the first day of the week..
Jozzy4:

haba , u sud have told me before that you attend everyday now , now the name of the place or na private home fellowship u dey do grin ? heb 10:24,25

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jozzy4:

your level of understand is 2 out of 100, and that is why you can never understand us. What or who is the Church? The church is the body of Christ and the blvrs are members of that body. Church is not a building or a place or a denomination. each individual believer forms the Church of God. When two or more are gathered there He is in our midst. Why are u surprise when he said he doesn't go to church on sunday? Is there any law in the scriptures That say sunday should be our meeting day? "A time is coming and has come when the true worshippers shall worship God in spirit and in truth.." I in particular Do Not Go To"church" on sunday. I have A rich fellowship with Jesus everyday. And whenever my other brothers are free we meet up and fellowship together. The law is "unless a man abides in Christ, you cannot bear fruit on your own". We ought to seek and abide in Christ daily. We indeed belong to the Church of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — Don’t Settle For Less / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.