Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! (1436 Views)

??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) / 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
5 reasons why you should never date your coursemate (females only)

This is a write-up based on personal experience so believe me ladies when i say dating your coursemate in higher institution is a NO NO......i did it and i did not find it funny for various reasons:

1.Everybody in class will be all up in your business from the beginning of the relationship through all your arguments and fights and till most likely the eventual end of the relationship,and when i say everyone i mean everyone,lecturers o,students o and even cleaners of the department. Infact from the first day you start to exchange suspicious smiles everyone will start asking,what is up with you and mr x so you are like boyfriend and girlfriend now he didnt speak to you today is everything ok

2.There is also the constant stare and stalking guys do which is cute at the honey moon phase of a relationship but it gets creepy with time,especially when he starts to guard your movement all day and nights.

3.The constant need to look good in your learning environment,ladies understand this with all the cotouring trend going on now,its very hard to wake up every moning and try to look preety every day of your life,sometimes you just have to be messed up and me x might not like that look,and dont forget the harassment of lecturers it could happen to you and your dude will say nothing infact he will probably laugh like the rest of the members in class to seem cool and not too attached.

4.This is the worst,the very painful break up,breaking up with someone and having to see them everyday is very very hard,i mean where is the space to move on and forget your past? when your past is there constantly and to make things worst us ladies understand how hard it is and a must to have to pretend to an ex that you have moved on so they wont feel special.

5.I like to call this the breakup perfection syndrome,this usually happens after your breakup with some you love,they seem better without you,smarter even,their smiles becomes wider,their face glows more,they seem alot more attractive and you start to ask yourself why me oh,its heart wrenching to make things worst you have to deal with that everyday,if you are one of those girls that fall so hard sorry for you my sister.
From Missnova3..com

Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by eleko1: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wetin we do u undecided wey we go kip off undecidedNah dodan barrack be dis abi undecided wink.Vickyrotex com see ooo

Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by Omotayor123(f): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
I hope they learn!
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by peeparty(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
mzztega bring ekasera for me.
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by eleko1: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Whether u date ur course mate or not,people go stare,talk about it anyhow.Does that bother U undecided? Nah them get their mouth.Nothing do u jare
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by Tapout(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
i'm just wondering how u coped with ur lectures while dating ur course mate. undecided

..to be frank i thought i was going to see it on ur list.... pls how long were u guys together, lets know how much of ur sch fees u've wasted
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
The thought of it is funny,but do what makes u happy ,u don't need the world to agree with u on your decision

Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by yanabasee(m): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Tapout:
i'm just wondering how u coped with ur lectures while dating ur course mate. undecided

..to be frank i thought i was going to see it on ur list.... pls how long were u guys together, lets know how much of ur sch fees u've wasted

Lol... You're a comedian... grin

But... I had a friend who was very stupid back then.... He didn't know physics at all... And trust me... Physics students in every set were small in number and you'd know who's not in class...

This guy...got entangled with one girl who was equally a dunce too... They became very close and had "Fs" together...

When we get to 200level second semester... Their story change... These love birds began to smash good grades... They started enlightening other students and the gained their respect back...

This was feasible becoz of the shame we gave him... He started answering/asking mature questions..

I believe that...if anybdy can date his/her coursemate...and they team up as a study mate... They'll make better grades and even soil higher than most flirty students...

Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
@tapout,to be frank we sat together during all our lextures secretly holding hands before we crashed and burned but we both graduated with 2:1,atleast we challenged each other academically.
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by kYjelly2: 12:04am On Nov 08, 2015
all dis gel dat just register yesterday always scare me angry

are u a man

jus be hones, so dat many ppl don masturbate on top ur pix

if u are a man, den why are u wanting many man to masturbate on top u
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by lgboks(m): 12:43am On Nov 08, 2015
them say keep off
And here I am grin
Actually it all depends @ op
It's fun it also has its sour side...
Same thing with dating some one outside your feild and not having that rappor u have with that kul male coursemate of yours.or the late nights or late lectures you guys share,the jokes some time it's good to try nd fail than to wonder what if in the future
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by Kazrem(m): 3:56am On Nov 08, 2015
I befriended 2 course mates and they didn't last a year. I did same with a non course mate she eventually became my wife.
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 6:11am On Nov 08, 2015
we the girls are here....
watz going on
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by harffie(m): 6:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Nova3:
5 reasons why you should never date your coursemate (females only)

This is a write-up based on personal experience so believe me ladies when i say dating your coursemate in higher institution is a NO NO......i did it and i did not find it funny for various reasons:

1.Everybody in class will be all up in your business from the beginning of the relationship through all your arguments and fights and till most likely the eventual end of the relationship,and when i say everyone i mean everyone,lecturers o,students o and even cleaners of the department. Infact from the first day you start to exchange suspicious smiles everyone will start asking,what is up with you and mr x so you are like boyfriend and girlfriend now he didnt speak to you today is everything ok

2.There is also the constant stare and stalking guys do which is cute at the honey moon phase of a relationship but it gets creepy with time,especially when he starts to guard your movement all day and nights.

3.The constant need to look good in your learning environment,ladies understand this with all the cotouring trend going on now,its very hard to wake up every moning and try to look preety every day of your life,sometimes you just have to be messed up and me x might not like that look,and dont forget the harassment of lecturers it could happen to you and your dude will say nothing infact he will probably laugh like the rest of the members in class to seem cool and not too attached.

4.This is the worst,the very painful break up,breaking up with someone and having to see them everyday is very very hard,i mean where is the space to move on and forget your past? when your past is there constantly and to make things worst us ladies understand how hard it is and a must to have to pretend to an ex that you have moved on so they wont feel special.

5.I like to call this the breakup perfection syndrome,this usually happens after your breakup with some you love,they seem better without you,smarter even,their smiles becomes wider,their face glows more,they seem alot more attractive and you start to ask yourself why me oh,its heart wrenching to make things worst you have to deal with that everyday,if you are one of those girls that fall so hard sorry for you my sister.
From Missnova3..com
Room for exception.
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by Omotayor123(f): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2015
Kazrem:
I befriended 2 course mates and they didn't last a year. I did same with a non course mate she eventually became my wife.
Nice testimony! . Happy birthday dear. God bless your new Age. Age with Grace!

Patiently waiting for my cake.
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by Kazrem(m): 6:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Omotayor123:

Nice testimony! . Happy birthday dear. God bless your new Age. Age with Grace!

Patiently waiting for my cake.
Thanks dear. No cake o. Not even at home. Exam things.
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2015
Dating a coursemate requires maturity. While in class she's only a class/coursemate Off class, we love birds.
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by Omotayor123(f): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Kazrem:
Thanks dear. No cake o. Not even at home. Exam things.
Badt embarassed
Re: Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! by honeywealth75(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2015
U actually wanted guys to read this, we are smart enough to know dat

I Would Do Anything For Love, But I Won't Do That / That Moment When A Cute Igbo Guy Calls her ''nne'' / My Ever Active Romansland Let Look Into This Amazing Pic...