Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? (1120 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Photos: Kano Governor Pictured With Husband Of Woman Beheaded In Kano / Why Did The Husband Of The Chibok Girl Followed.her.to See.mr President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by simplemach(m): 2:24am On Nov 08, 2015
Since the wives of political office holders especially that of Presidents and Governors are referred to as 'First lady' Now that we have a female Governor in Taraba state, was wondering what will her husband be addressed as? 'First Man?
Please fellow Nairalanders I want to know so I need someone to help me.
Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by aminho(m): 2:28am On Nov 08, 2015
simplemach:
Since the wives of political office holders especially that of Presidents and Governors are referred to as 'First lady' Now that we have a female Governor in Taraba state, was wondering what will her husband be addressed as? 'First Man?
Please fellow Nairalanders I want to know so I need someone to help me.
first gentleman
Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by simplemach(m): 2:30am On Nov 08, 2015
aminho:
first gentleman
lol, and what if he happens not to be gentle...?
Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by flylykace: 2:42am On Nov 08, 2015
If he desires to CHANGE his meritious tittle(s) because his wife is a governor, then he should Bring It On
Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by menix(m): 3:48am On Nov 08, 2015
Number one man.
Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by aminho(m): 3:51am On Nov 08, 2015
simplemach:
lol, and what if he happens not to be gentle...?
its just the norm worldwide, what if the wife of the govnor is not a lady per say but a tout in a ladies body should she be called first woman?
Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by redsproperty: 3:57am On Nov 08, 2015
husband of the executive governor of taraba

1 Like

Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 08, 2015
Run away soldier.

1 Like

Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by BrightEye(m): 4:15am On Nov 08, 2015
The husband should just stay low key jeje, to avoid some sort of embarrassments. This is Nigeria..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by ephemm(m): 4:41am On Nov 08, 2015
governor's husband
Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by mandhi(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2015
If am to be him, I will avoid the public glare and go about my business.
Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by Lanretoye(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2015
"He of her excellency" grin
Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by permsec: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2015
Lanretoye:
or First HouseBoy.

1 Like

Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by QueenEdna(f): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2015
Lanretoye:
grin grin
Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by Phame: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2015
Mijin hajiya(husband of hajiya). When you are called this in the north, it means your wife is bigger than u. You are the wife and, she's the husband.

1 Like

Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by dododawa1: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2015
OLODO full dis thread, he will be call FIRST (lord) or first (man)
Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by Balkan(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2015
permsec:
or First HouseBoy.
you spoke my mind. FIRST HOUSE BOY.
Re: What Will The Husband Of The New Female Gov. Be Adressed As? by haffaze777(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2015
permsec:
or First HouseBoy.

baddest boy gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Men Sponsoring Pro-biafran Protests–group / Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / 6 Trillion Naira Budget for 2016 Approved By FEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.