Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators (2469 Views)

Nigerian Army: A Time To Purge / Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) / Plans Underway To Purge The Federal Civil Service A Rehash Of 1984 Policy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by abduljabbar4(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2015
kekakuz:

Yes
If seun would assign me, i wouldnt mind doing it free of charge
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by melzabull(f): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Ballmer:

[s]PH will never be Biafra not in this life nor in another. Only the five Igbo state will become Biafra if your agitation is to come to fruition. Quote me anywhere.

Any state Igbos are not the dominant tribe will never be seeded to Biafra[/s].
you are a hopeless fool, a monumental idiiiot of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by badnature: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
@Ballmar you want rivers state to remain in Nigeria so that the will keep breastfeeding Nigeria? no way all of you will be stave you are not getting any thing from old eastern region.you better start planting cocoa! no start reading the Quran and cramped it off head because the jihadists are coming after you that should be your concern not what Biafra will be made of

2 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
SS peeps would rather go with Biafra or create the ND Republic than remaining with the SW and North... that was at the last deliberations held at different quarters yesterday.
The additional resolve is to support the Igbos in their genuine struggle for justice.
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by Ballmer: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
melzabull:
you are a hopeless fool, a monumental idiiiot of the highest order

Like peak hatred n bitterness is in you. Make you carry the trademark go vapourise the all ready erosion ravage / decades South Beastern land. Not feeling sorry for u at all.
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by Franklyly: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Empty noise makers. As soon as its actualised(though very unlikely), i will sieze my neigbour's properties. I will make sure that he doesnt leave Nigeria with a single kobo

Common thief, property grabber
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by abduljabbar4(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2015
Franklyly:

Common thief, property grabber

Arent you trying to steal Niger Delta's oil? If not why are you trying so hard to drag them into Biafra?
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by Franklyly: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Arent you trying to steal Niger Delta's oil? If not why are you trying so hard to drag them into Biafra?

Does the event of few days back didn't prove to you that the Riverine Biafrans are highly agitating? Property grabber
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by abduljabbar4(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Franklyly:

Does the event of few days back didn't prove to you that the Riverine Biafrans are highly agitating? Property grabber

Those protesters are igbo
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by Kestolovee95(f): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
kekakuz:
am getting sick of this site
Nothanks to these young gullible minds with myopia and lack basic understanding of life
Nairaland was built by a hard working Nigerian to accommodate every tribe and race with the view to promoting oneness, however this purpose seems to be getting defeated by a bunch of no good half-baked jews with no proven positive record.
What they don't understand is that they are abusing the right democracy offered them and assaulting the comfort Nairaland offered them.
How I wish this was ancient China. Ya all would have been long gone.
You might continue to make your senseless noise out there but trust me we Naira landers say enough.
On this note we charge the following outlaws to naira land court for treason and shall be sentenced to naira land death(deleted). This shall serve as deterrent to others.
Further more the Mods shall desist to register new members for the time being.
alabiafra09
kettykin
mryoungdon
EasternLion
Ipobdevil
redsproperty
funkybully

COURT

There are 2 types of animals in Buhari's cage- monkeys and dogs Which one are you?
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by Kestolovee95(f): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ballmer:

PH will never be Biafra not in this life nor in another. Only the five Igbo state will become Biafra if your agitation is to come to fruition. Quote me anywhere.

Any state Igbos are not the dominant tribe will never be seeded to Biafra.

A dey laugh you my guy

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hahahahahahahhahahaahhaahahahahaha... Na monkey nah... Lolz grin
Kestolovee95:

There are 2 types of animals in Buhari's cage- A monkeys and dogs Which one are you?
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by Franklyly: 2:49am On Nov 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Those protesters are igbo
u wish........continue deceiving ur self.
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by redsproperty: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Kestolovee95:

There are 2 types of animals in Buhari's cage- monkeys and dogs Which one are you?
ask your father which one he belong to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! / Lai Mohammed Cries Out: Whatever The Motive Is, Nig Pls Stop Lying Against Me / Breakin News!! Herdsman Invades Delta Community, Beheads One, Injures Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.