Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators (2458 Views)

Nigerian Army: A Time To Purge / Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) / Plans Underway To Purge The Federal Civil Service A Rehash Of 1984 Policy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by kekakuz(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2015
am getting sick of this site
Nothanks to these young gullible minds with myopia and lack basic understanding of life
Nairaland was built by a hard working Nigerian to accommodate every tribe and race with the view to promoting oneness, however this purpose seems to be getting defeated by a bunch of no good half-baked jews with no proven positive record.
What they don't understand is that they are abusing the right democracy offered them and assaulting the comfort Nairaland offered them.
How I wish this was ancient China. Ya all would have been long gone.
You might continue to make your senseless noise out there but trust me we Naira landers say enough.
On this note we charge the following outlaws to naira land court for treason and shall be sentenced to naira land death(deleted). This shall serve as deterrent to others.
Further more the Mods shall desist to register new members for the time being.
alabiafra09
kettykin
mryoungdon
EasternLion
Ipobdevil
redsproperty
funkybully

COURT

7 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by redsproperty: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2015
redsproperty for your gud information is not and will never be an agitators to flatheaded mofo. they are fake set of i.d.i.o.ts. they did not agitate when jonathan was there all because their voice wasnt heard at the poll they now want Biafra

7 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2015
op who are you? I'm not a biafruad but why would you call mod to delete those set of people? to me it makes nairaland more fun, and biafrans received their share of insults, therefore, I don't concur to your point

2 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by playahata: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2015
redsproperty:
redsproperty for your gud information is not and will never be an agitators to flatheaded mofo. they are fake set of i.d.i.o.ts. they did not agitate when jonathan was there all because their voice wasnt heard at the poll they now want Biafra
Why e dey pain una?

6 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by opiaoku: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
kekakuz:
Nothanks to these young gullible minds with myopia and lack basic understanding of life
Nairaland was built by a hard working Nigerian to accommodate every tribe and race with the view to promoting oneness, however this purpose seems to be getting defeated by a bunch of no good half-baked jews with no proven positive record.
What they don't understand is that they are abusing the right democracy offered them and assaulting the comfort Nairaland offered them.
You might continue to make your senseless noise out there but trust me we Naira landers say enough.
On this note we charge the following outlaws to naira land court for treason and shall be sentenced to naira land death(deleted). This shall serve as deterrent to others.
alabiafra09
kettykin
mryoungdon
EasternLion
Ipobdevil
redsproperty
funkybully

COURT
[/s]

Nonsense tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by kekakuz(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2015
redsproperty:
Too bad you were caught I the cross fire
You were charged for your post about people panic selling their properties because of ipob
And this is a treason able offense because you tried to spread panic.
However you have redeemed yourself with this wonderful and factual post.
Seek redress at the naira land court of Appeal.
May the odds be in your favor

1 Like

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by opiaoku: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
elijah2u:
op who are you? I'm not a biafruad but why would you call mod to delete those set of people? to me it makes nairaland more fun, and biafrans received their share of insults, therefore, I don't concur to your point
[/s]

trash

4 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by kekakuz(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2015
elijah2u:
If you are apologetic to those apologetics then you are an apology.
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by opiaoku: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
kekakuz:

You were charged for your post about people panic selling their properties because of ipob
[/s]

more trash

8 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by redsproperty: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2015
kekakuz:

all i wanted was for them to leave so that it will create more job opportunites and sales of their ill gotten wealth and investments
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by opiaoku: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
redsproperty:
all i wanted was for them to leave so that it will create more job opportunites and sales of their ill gotten wealth and investments
[/s]

trash trash trash

5 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by kekakuz(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2015
opiaoku:
[s][/s]
trash
Hey this is contempt of court It's punishable
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by opiaoku: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
kekakuz:

Hey this is contempt of court
It's punishable
[/s]

trash trash trash

5 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by kekakuz(m): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2015
redsproperty:
Hmmmmmmmm
Sometimes
The greatest evil can rise from the best of intentions
You are pardoned
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by mascot87(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2015
Why can't we just let this people go? Let them be on their own for all I care abeg. Igbos go away & have ur own nation. Nigerian government pls let them go.

1 Like

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2015
Oya ... Court begin your judgement but inform me to get a lawyer first, cos someone wants to abuse human right here. .... This OP I swear you be poison oooo, first of all make I go church
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by funkybully(f): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
redsproperty:
[/s]

Lazy coward u can have them.

We will build more in Biafra

10 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by abe4kom: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2015
I see a horde of uneducated goons on Nairaland.so you guys feel that if Biafra leaves, it automatically makes them lose their properties in your enclaves?

Chai, see mumu!
Go and ask other countries that broke up how they did the mutual property thing.

In portharcourt, I know a yorubaman that has property that covered half of an entire street.the street is even named after him. Last time I was with him, he told me he bought 200 plots of land at Obuzor Asa abia state for his farm and has actively started an estate in Obigbo too.

I often wonder why someone who has never travelled beyond his village would be the one shouting hate the loudest.

8 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by kekakuz(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2015
abe4kom:
I see a horde of uneducated goons on Nairaland.so you guys feel that if Biafra leaves, it automatically makes them lose their properties in your enclaves?

Chai, see mumu!
Go and ask other countries that broke up how they did the mutual property thing.

In portharcourt, I know a yorubaman that has property that covered half of an entire street.the street is even named after him. Last time I was with him, he told me he bought 200 plots of land at Obuzor Asa abia state for his farm and has actively started an estate in Obigbo too.

I often wonder why someone who has never travelled beyond his village would be the one shouting hate the loudest.
Hmmmmmmmm
Added to watch list
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by abe4kom: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2015
Buy telescope or periscope if you are subterranean
kekakuz:

Hmmmmmmmm
Added to watch list

4 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by hakeem4(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2015
Hhh
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by Ballmer: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2015
abe4kom:

Chai, see mumu!

PH will never be Biafra not in this life nor in another. Only the five Igbo state will become Biafra if your agitation is to come to fruition. Quote me anywhere.

Any state Igbos are not the dominant tribe will never be seeded to Biafra.
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by Franklyly: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2015
hahahahah, You don't get it, do u? we are unstoppable and formidable and we are everywhere.......The Zoo must Fall

They said Biafra only exists online and that
Nnamdi kanu is chilling off in Uk, back to
back protests for 3 days now in diff cities
of Biafra land, who is still doubting our
resolve ?

6 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by redsproperty: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Lazy coward u can have them.

We will build more in Biafra
lol but not this present generation
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by ApcSucks: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2015
[s][/s]
kekakuz:
alabiafra09
kettykin
mryoungdon
EasternLion
Ipobdevil
redsproperty
funkybully

COURT
[s]
kekakuz:
alabiafra09
kettykin
mryoungdon
EasternLion
Ipobdevil
redsproperty
funkybully

COURT
[/s]
kekakuz:
alabiafra09
kettykin
mryoungdon
EasternLion
Ipobdevil
redsproperty
funkybully

COURT
[s][/s]. mumu

if you shut out biafra on NL then you shouldn't be upset if Donald trump shut your internet off cos you do thing he despise according to him when he becomes president

6 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by funkybully(f): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2015
On Biafra we stand.

6 Likes

Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by kekakuz(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2015
funkybully:
On Biafra we stand.
Ok You can go and start it at the back of your window Ekpa
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by tonytony208(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2015
playahata:

Why e dey pain una?

Because this is a Nigerian forum and not a Nigerian Forum
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by abduljabbar4(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2015
There is a need to have a mod whose sole responsibility is to delete meaningless biafran threads or move them to the appropriate section

Cc: nairaland mods
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by abduljabbar4(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2015
elijah2u:

Guy there are sections for having fun but this section is meant for mature political discussions
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by kekakuz(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:
There is a need to have a mod whose sole responsibility is to delete meaningless biafran threads or move them to the appropriate section

Cc: nairaland mods
Yes
Re: Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators by abduljabbar4(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2015
Franklyly:
hahahahah, You don't get it, do u? we are unstoppable and formidable and we are everywhere.......The Zoo must Fall

They said Biafra only exists online and that
Nnamdi kanu is chilling off in Uk, back to
back protests for 3 days now in diff cities
of Biafra land, who is still doubting our
resolve ?

Empty noise makers. As soon as its actualised(though very unlikely), i will sieze my neigbour's properties. I will make sure that he doesnt leave Nigeria with a single kobo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who In South South Politics Should We Rally Around? / Hmm!!! Alleged Photos Of Governor Yahaya Bello's N2.1b Abuja Mansion / R-APC Makes 7 Demands Ahead Of Crucial Anti Defection Meeting With Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.