Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

The Story Of Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Atheism (4800 Views)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Atheism by Fadman4real(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2015
Atheists are generally people who believe there is no God and they came to the world by pure luck. Let us take a look at a possible future of the world.

In 3069 scientists and engineers have been able to perfect the creation of robots in the world in such a way that the robots can repair themselves and improve on themselves, they the robots can do anything they wish to do to themselves. They create new robots as they wish without the assistance of man, after some time around 100-120 years their bodies deteriorate but because they do not have access to their source code they cannot live forever so they die and new robots are created from their bodies.

These scientists decided to place these robots in a world of their own to study their behaviors and learn from them. They live alone without the influence of mankind, they can do as they wish and men do not interfere, just watch them from afar and see how they behave. They are been imprinted with a source code that they cannot tamper with, but there is the concept of Machine Learning. This explores the study and construction of algorithms that the robots can improve on and learn new things similar to the way humans learn new things.

These robots originally have the concept of Humans as their creators in their original source code but as the years went by, they began to doubt the existence of humans. Every year they are supposed to pay a tribute to their creators by sending an energy source which they work all their lives to build to their creators, the humans which they never see. The energy source is sent through a particular black hole in space to their creators. This particular energy source is used to feed their planet and give energy to their world so that it keeps self sustaining.

Some of these robots began to doubt the existence of God and their scientists began to suggest that they were developed from a toaster that toasters began to learn things more than its original creation such as it started to do more than just toasting bread but frying the bread itself and from there it developed into what is known as robots, but they could not really trace the reason behind the Humans they worship, there are books on those humans and their world. These scientists believe they are just mere fiction and nothing more than that, the scientists influence the robots to stop making these energy source particle and all the robots believed them.

They therefore started having fun rather than working, drinking, parting and enjoying their lives to the fullest. As expected their world began to have cracks and later they understood the truth and began to double up their work but it was too little to late so that was our they destroyed their world.

That is the story of Humans beings today, some of us say there is no God as God to them is only a figment of man invention, they believe there is no intelligent design to the creation of mankind. For those people I have these question for now.

1. If there is no God, and we were created through the science fiction known as evolution, then why is it that since the beginning of the world man has been searching for a God. According to a philosopher man's search for God stems from his DNA (Source Code) as we keep looking for a father. If we were created through evolution there would be no need for that to be in our DNA would it.

Have a great sunday, I have to prepare to worship my God, see you after service

SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of Atheism by DahtzFestjayz: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: The Story Of Atheism by freecocoa(f): 8:27am On Nov 08, 2015
This doesn't make any sense.

5 Likes

Re: The Story Of Atheism by Fadman4real(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2015
freecocoa:

How doesnt it make sense.
Re: The Story Of Atheism by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2015
When we look at the attributes Christians gave to their god and we end up reading the bible,it becomes obvious christians are talking about a different god. There is no way a loving being/consciousness could create evil,hell fire,make harsh rules,sacrifice his son to appease himself. Come one man,we are not cave men.

Those who are reasonable enough to know the above fact are termed Atheist. Meaning they do not buy such a brainwashed Idea.

However it has been noted that the book of Genesis was not the only creation story. In fact it is now clear that those stories where plagiarized by a biblical character called Moses. The mistranslation and recycling of ancient books to form a piece of sharia book called the bible,worse than the Qur'an has all evidence of being a lie

Only the blind will defend such book and the god who lives in it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Atheism by hahn(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2015
How does this story even prove there is a god? undecided

Fadman4real:
Atheists are generally people who believe there is no God and they came to the world by pure luck. Let us take a look at a possible future of the world.

Where did you read that atheists believe they came to the world via "luck"? Now, you say "possible future" which means this story should be taken literally. Ok then, let's try it.

In 3069 scientists and engineers have been able to perfect the creation of robots in the world in such a way that the robots can repair themselves and improve on themselves, they the robots can do anything they wish to do to themselves. They create new robots as they wish without the assistance of man, after some time around 100-120 years their bodies deteriorate but because they do not have access to their source code they cannot live forever so they die and new robots are created from their bodies.

First of all, you trying to say there was a time god and angels lived, invented stuff, had countries and centuries of civilization. Do you mind proving this?

These scientists decided to place these robots in a world of their own to study their behaviors and learn from them. They live alone without the influence of mankind, they can do as they wish and men do not interfere, just watch them from afar and see how they behave. They are been imprinted with a source code that they cannot tamper with, but there is the concept of Machine Learning. This explores the study and construction of algorithms that the robots can improve on and learn new things similar to the way humans learn new things.

These robots originally have the concept of Humans as their creators in their original source code but as the years went by, they began to doubt the existence of humans. Every year they are supposed to pay a tribute to their creators by sending an energy source which they work all their lives to build to their creators, the humans which they never see. The energy source is sent through a particular black hole in space to their creators. This particular energy source is used to feed their planet and give energy to their world so that it keeps self sustaining.

Some of these robots began to doubt the existence of God and their scientists began to suggest that they were developed from a toaster that toasters began to learn things more than its original creation such as it started to do more than just toasting bread but frying the bread itself and from there it developed into what is known as robots, but they could not really trace the reason behind the Humans they worship, there are books on those humans and their world. These scientists believe they are just mere fiction and nothing more than that, the scientists influence the robots to stop making these energy source particle and all the robots believed them.

They therefore started having fun rather than working, drinking, parting and enjoying their lives to the fullest. As expected their world began to have cracks and later they understood the truth and began to double up their work but it was too little to late so that was our they destroyed their world.

So, at the end of the story, will it be reasonable for the humans to burn the robots in hell for not believing in them when they could have easily shown themselves? undecided

That is the story of Humans beings today, some of us say there is no God as God to them is only a figment of man invention, they believe there is no intelligent design to the creation of mankind. For those people I have these question for now.

1. If there is no God, and we were created through the science fiction known as evolution, then why is it that since the beginning of the world man has been searching for a God. According to a philosopher man's search for God stems from his DNA (Source Code) as we keep looking for a father. If we were created through evolution there would be no need for that to be in our DNA would it.

It's very simple. Man is naturally curious and we always wish to describe what we don't understand. Some people will humbly say "I don't know" while some will say "god did it". The latter isn't a fact but rather it is a conversation stopper or an excuse for one's ignorance. The former only means, "I don't know it but we can figure it out together with analysis, facts and new discoveries. Now, let me ask YOU a question, why hasn't god show himself to the world especially now that we have cameras to take pics of him. If he really wants us to know him, why doesn't he make himself known and why did he decide to reveal himself in over 4,000 different ways(religions or beliefs)?

Have a great sunday, I have to prepare to worship my God, see you after service

SHALOM

Waiting for your reply. And please, don't reply a my questions with a question. I'll ignore you if you do.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Story Of Atheism by Fadman4real(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:
How does this story even prove there is a god? undecided

Where did you read that atheists believe they came to the world via "luck"? Now, you say "possible future" which means this story should be taken literally. Ok then, let's try it.

Evolution is a game of chance. Clare Wilson uncovers six of the winning mutations that helped humans hit the jackpot. https://www.newscientist.com/round-up/accidents-human-evolution/ Just one search on google brought this.

First of all, you trying to say there was a time god and angels lived, invented stuff, had countries and centuries of civilization. Do you mind proving this?

This is a story about a possible future of mankind not about God. If you want a story about God then the book of Genesis would be the best place to answer your question. To help you understand God created the angels and everything in this world was created by God.

So, at the end of the story, will it be reasonable for the humans to burn the robots in hell for not believing in them when they could have easily shown themselves?

Do you not see at the end of the story because the robots lost their faith they destroyed themselves. This is the most popular question of all atheists and the answer is actually very simple.

Everyone is expected to work hard and then there would be a greater chance for you to prosper. If you decide to be lazy and do nothing but play around, sleep all day etc. then the probability of you dying a wretched man is very high. The same with God what has been made cant be unmade, that is just the simple truth it is like one of the famous laws of nature. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can change from one form to another.

We humans are not like animals but are more special and different to them. In the book of Genesis God said let us create humans in our image and he created man from dust and breathed life into him. There is no other animal that was created this way, so therefore as you can see we were fearfully and wonderfully made and to whom much is given much is expected. We have the spirit of God to guide us which most of us see as our conscience, when we fail to do the will of God then we are in danger of hell fire and death.

The major thing about this is THE TRUTH it is very important that you know the truth and the best way to know the truth is by searching for it. Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. John 8:32. I inquire you to remove disbelief from your heart and intelligently with wisdom search for the truth.

Whether you believe that malaria can kill you if not treated does not make a difference if you refuse to treat it saying i dont believe that one small mosquito can kill a whole me then the probability for you to die from it becomes higher.

It's very simple. Man is naturally curious and we always wish to describe what we don't understand. Some people will humbly say "I don't know" while some will say "god did it". The latter isn't a fact but rather it is a conversation stopper or an excuse for one's ignorance. The former only means, "I don't know it but we can figure it out together with analysis, facts and new discoveries. Now, let me ask YOU a question, why hasn't god show himself to the world especially now that we have cameras to take pics of him. If he really wants us to know him, why doesn't he make himself known and why did he decide to reveal himself in over 4,000 different ways(religions or beliefs)?

According to my story the scientists did not feel the need to reveal themselves to the robots but gave them books about humans for them to understand. Actually what the scientists did was to create the knowledge of humans in their source code and as the robots continue to inquire in their mind about their creator, they are able to tap into the knowledge about their creator and get more information through dreams and robotic visions.

God has revealed enough of His nature for us to be able to trust Him. He has shown through the events of history, in the workings of nature, and through the life of Jesus Christ that He is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-wise, all-loving, all-holy, unchanging, and eternal. And in that revelation, He has shown that He is worthy to be trusted. But, as with the Israelites in the wilderness, the choice is ours whether or not we will trust Him. Often, we are inclined to make this choice based on what we think we know about God rather than what He has revealed about Himself and can be understood about Him through a careful study of His inerrant Word, the Bible. If you have not already done so, begin a careful study of the Bible, that you may come to know God through a reliance upon His Son, Jesus Christ, who came to earth to save us from our sins, so that we might have sweet companionship with God both now and in a fuller way in heaven one day.

Waiting for your reply. And please, don't reply a my questions with a question. I'll ignore you if you do.

That is my reply
Re: The Story Of Atheism by Fadman4real(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
ifeness:
When we look at the attributes Christians gave to their god and we end up reading the bible,it becomes obvious christians are talking about a different god. There is no way a loving being/consciousness could create evil,hell fire,make harsh rules,sacrifice his son to appease himself. Come one man,we are not cave men.

Those who are reasonable enough to know the above fact are termed Atheist. Meaning they do not buy such a brainwashed Idea.

However it has been noted that the book of Genesis was not the only creation story. In fact it is now clear that those stories where plagiarized by a biblical character called Moses. The mistranslation and recycling of ancient books to form a piece of sharia book called the bible,worse than the Qur'an has all evidence of being a lie

Do you know that the stories you say that other religions have similar stories to the story of creation in the bible means that definitely there is God and he has been revealing himself to people. There are stories from geographical locations and timeline that makes it almost impossible for the people at that particular timeline to have met and collaborated together. Except if they had the advantage of the internet grin

You keep talking that how can God create hell fire and be this wicked to you. The bible says that God is holy and cannot stand sin or unholiness, it is only through righteousness and holiness that we can see God. If God were to put sinners in heaven then they would corrupt the place and make it unholy which God cannot stand so therefore he gave us his word for us to change and put our acts right before him. Hell fire is not meant for us but for the original sinner the devil. The bible says that the wish of God is for everyone to believe in Jesus Christ and be saved. God made it so easy for us by saying all we need is to just believe in Jesus Christ His son and you would be saved Acts 16:31
Re: The Story Of Atheism by samuelezekiel(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fine write up.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fadman4real:

Do you know that the stories you say that other religions have similar stories to the story of creation in the bible means that definitely there is God and he has been revealing himself to people. There are stories from geographical locations and timeline that makes it almost impossible for the people at that particular timeline to have met and collaborated together. Except if they had the advantage of the internet grin

You keep talking that how can God create hell fire and be this wicked to you. The bible says that God is holy and cannot stand sin or unholiness, it is only through righteousness and holiness that we can see God. If God were to put sinners in heaven then they would corrupt the place and make it unholy which God cannot stand so therefore he gave us his word for us to change and put our acts right before him. Hell fire is not meant for us but for the original sinner the devil. The bible says that the wish of God is for everyone to believe in Jesus Christ and be saved. God made it so easy for us by saying all we need is to just believe in Jesus Christ His son and you would be saved Acts 16:31

You still don't get it. The other stories pointed to Extraterrestrials creating the human body.

Your god can't be real because creating hell fire is not an attribute of a god-like being. God/Moksha is a state/temperature level/vibratory level of a being. God is not personified. Christianity personified god. In fact the word God should be banned...it makes humans dumb
Re: The Story Of Atheism by Fadman4real(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
ifeness:

You still don't get it. The other stories pointed to Extraterrestrials creating the human body.

Your god can't be real because creating hell fire is not an attribute of a god-like being. God/Moksha is a state/temperature level/vibratory level of a being. God is not personified. Christianity personified god. In fact the word God should be banned...it makes humans dumb

Yea, I dont understand other stories of creations that talks about aliens but i would find time to check it out on the net.

You say God cant be real because he created hell fire, I explained that hell fire is for Devils and demons that originally sinned. Hell fire was not created for humans like me and you but for demons and anyone who decide to do evil would be categorized under them. The basic truth is that none of us is perfect, no one is good except God so that is why we need a savior which is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He is the only one without sin and therefore He made it easy to be saved by saying all you need to do is to belief in him and you would be saved.

You say the word God should be banned a word that existed millenniums before you were created and would exist millenniums after you are dead. Atheists are of the notion that the concept of God would soon die with the advancement of technology, how wrong and foolish they are. Jesus Christ said Heaven and earth would pass away but my words would not pass away Matt 24:35. There have been more threats to the message of God as you would probably agree with me than the threat of technology and atheism. They have killed christians, once in China many christians were killed and sent to prison, christianity is growing like wild fire there now.

God can never ever die and his name would remain for ever and ever whether you like it or not rather than criticising God take it upon yourself to find the truth about God and his message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
ifeness:

The fear of God....
Re: The Story Of Atheism by plaetton: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
freecocoa:

Lol.
Does it ever?
Has it ever?
Re: The Story Of Atheism by wordcat(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
plaetton:

Lol. Does it ever? Has it ever?
No. It doesn't and can never does.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Atheism by hahn(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fadman4real:

Evolution is a game of chance. Clare Wilson uncovers six of the winning mutations that helped humans hit the jackpot. https://www.newscientist.com/round-up/accidents-human-evolution/ Just one search on google brought this.

The evolution theory is nothing but a scientific theory and not atheistic. Atheism is simply a disbelief in a god.

This is a story about a possible future of mankind not about God. If you want a story about God then the book of Genesis would be the best place to answer your question. To help you understand God created the angels and everything in this world was created by God.

You mean to say, if I want the Jewish description of god.

Do you not see at the end of the story because the robots lost their faith they destroyed themselves. This is the most popular question of all atheists and the answer is actually very simple.

Everyone is expected to work hard and then there would be a greater chance for you to prosper. If you decide to be lazy and do nothing but play around, sleep all day etc. then the probability of you dying a wretched man is very high. The same with God what has been made cant be unmade, that is just the simple truth it is like one of the famous laws of nature. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can change from one form to another.

This your statement only proves there is no need for a god since there are already laid down laws. As long as you work hard, you'll be successful whether you believe in god or not. Which makes it useless.

We humans are not like animals but are more special and different to them. In the book of Genesis God said let us create humans in our image and he created man from dust and breathed life into him. There is no other animal that was created this way, so therefore as you can see we were fearfully and wonderfully made and to whom much is given much is expected. We have the spirit of God to guide us which most of us see as our conscience, when we fail to do the will of God then we are in danger of hell fire and death.

Like I mentioned, that's the Jewish description of god. I believe Oduduwa coming down from the sky makes more sense. Does that make it the truth?

The major thing about this is THE TRUTH it is very important that you know the truth and the best way to know the truth is by searching for it. Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. John 8:32. I inquire you to remove disbelief from your heart and intelligently with wisdom search for the truth.

What exactly is the truth? What Europeans told you or what you discovered yourself?

Whether you believe that malaria can kill you if not treated does not make a difference if you refuse to treat it saying i dont believe that one small mosquito can kill a whole me then the probability for you to die from it becomes higher.

Lol. Malaria used to be as deadly as HIV and while god sat back and did nothing millions died. Apparently, you have no idea of history. If not for science, anti malaria drugs wouldn't have been discovered and millions would still be dying today while god sat idly waiting for them to die and grant them heaven.

According to my story the scientists did not feel the need to reveal themselves to the robots but gave them books about humans for them to understand. Actually what the scientists did was to create the knowledge of humans in their source code and as the robots continue to inquire in their mind about their creator, they are able to tap into the knowledge about their creator and get more information through dreams and robotic visions.

God has revealed enough of His nature for us to be able to trust Him. He has shown through the events of history, in the workings of nature, and through the life of Jesus Christ that He is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-wise, all-loving, all-holy, unchanging, and eternal. And in that revelation, He has shown that He is worthy to be trusted. But, as with the Israelites in the wilderness, the choice is ours whether or not we will trust Him. Often, we are inclined to make this choice based on what we think we know about God rather than what He has revealed about Himself and can be understood about Him through a careful study of His inerrant Word, the Bible. If you have not already done so, begin a careful study of the Bible, that you may come to know God through a reliance upon His Son, Jesus Christ, who came to earth to save us from our sins, so that we might have sweet companionship with God both now and in a fuller way in heaven one day.

Lol. These are all Christian postulations and not fact. If god existed we wouldn't be here arguing and there wouldn't be over 4,000 versions of it. Only a confused entity will reveal itself in over 4,000 years and still send people to hell, which is only an exploitation of your fears, and expect the whole concept to make sense.

That is my reply

Nice. When is your god going to reply?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Atheism by winner01(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
All you need to know about atheism.

www.creation.mobi/atheism
Re: The Story Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
freecocoa:

Its not meant for all to understand
Re: The Story Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
wordcat:

No. It doesn't and can never does.

It does actually but you are being hypocritical
Re: The Story Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
winner01:
All you need to know about atheism.

www.creation.mobi/atheism

I've noticed that christian websites are more reasonable , make thought-provoking points - surprisingly I must say - than the atheists' websites . Those ones make their own translations of the bible and then ridicule it . Its actually really funny
Re: The Story Of Atheism by Fadman4real(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

The evolution theory is nothing but a scientific theory and not atheistic. Atheism is simply a disbelief in a god.

So how do you explain your existence or it just simply doesn't bother you how you existed. Now that is foolish thinking because if you do not know where you are coming from how do you know where you are going to

You mean to say, if I want the Jewish description of god.

You asked for a story about God and I answered you simply. Jewish or non Jewish doesn't make any difference, what does is the truth. You believe stories in the bible is false, even Jesus did not exist as most atheists say because they can't find a fault in him.

Do you know who wrote the bible, it would be over 50 persons at different timelines and yet it remains as consistent as ever. This can only be so if it were the truth, do you think that 12 disciples would have sacrificed their lives and even in death held their belief if Christ was not risen from the dead?

There is an adage that says that lies may last for a while but the truth always comes up, even the Quran validates the miracles of Jesus Christ. The story of Jesus Christ has remained the same even after 2000 years and would wax stronger even after your death. When you die you would meet him but if you decide not to search for him with your whole heart it would be too late for you then.

So wat is d question?

This your statement only proves there is no need for a god since there are already laid down laws. As long as you work hard, you'll be successful whether you believe in god or not. Which makes it useless.

The bible says if your hope in Christ is only in this world then you are the most miserable. I do not obey Christ because I want to be successful in this world but because I want to reign with him on the last day.

We are all going to die whether rich or poor, white or black at our final moments then we would know that all our toils is vanity upon vanity. There is no meaning to life, you can have all the wealth in the world and be in pain. No matter how wealthy you are there is a limit you can do everything. You can't eat more than the required else you kill yourself.

You talked about laws, who do you think created them? The laws are created to help us live in this world, have you ever seen an invention without the inventor?

God that created these laws is the same God that created laws that we are to live by.

What exactly is the truth? What Europeans told you or what you discovered yourself?

I am sure the phone or system you used to send me this message was built in your village. If you pick Christianity as a white religion not meant for you then what is atheism does any of your fore fathers believe that there is no God.

I discovered God on my own by searching for him with my whole heart and reading his word which is the bible.

Your next question would be aw do I know the bible is the truth? It is the same way I know that you who is replying me is a human being and not a robot. It is the same way you take a cab having faith that the car's brake is working fine.

The word of God gives me peace and makes more sense than any other thing in the world. You can't understand because you fail to check it out.

Lol. Malaria used to be as deadly as HIV and while god sat back and did nothing millions died. Apparently, you have no idea of history. If not for science, anti malaria drugs wouldn't have been discovered and millions would still be dying today while god sat idly waiting for them to die and grant them heaven.

I love the word you used discovered, I am a scientist myself and I can tell you categorically we have never created anything out of nothing before. All our drugs come from the herbs and vegetation in the world.

Atheists claim that why would a God allow people to die and fall sick. Jesus had the perfect answer when he said there is no suffering and pain worse than the torment in Hell Fire. Our suffering and pain is only for a moment but everlasting pain and suffering exists on the day of judgement and the cure to that is to believe in Jesus. Even without malaria there are a million and one ways man has inflicted death on themselves through their wickedness.

Lol. These are all Christian postulations and not fact. If god existed we wouldn't be here arguing and there wouldn't be over 4,000 versions of it. Only a confused entity will reveal itself in over 4,000 years and still send people to hell, which is only an exploitation of your fears, and expect the whole concept to make sense.

I see your problem, the hell part really terrifies you, hell was created for the devil not for you. The only way to escape it is to believe in Christ, how is that so difficult, you have to work hard everyday to eat in other to continue your existence on this world. Why is it now so difficult for you people to just believe and be saved, you do not look at the glory of being in heaven living in peace forever rather you choose to say there is no God because you dont want to believe there is hell. Does that change anything, if you believe or not the truth is the truth.

Nice. When is your god going to reply?

The story of Lazarus and the rich man in the bible explains this. The rich man when he was alive was wicked to Lazarus, then they both died and while Lazarus went to heaven the rich man went to hell. In Hell the rich man begged father Abraham who is in heaven to send Lazarus to preach to his brothers on earth so they would go to heven. Father Abraham reply was simple they have the prophets and if they did not listen to them then they would not listen even if one comes from the grave.

And this true today even when we here of people dying and coming back to life to tell us about what they saw. Sceptics like you would doubt it immediately, what rubbish it is a big lie. When you die I guess you would find out I just pray that it wouldn't be too late for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Atheism by winner01(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I've noticed that christian websites are more reasonable , make thought-provoking points - surprisingly I must say - than the atheists' websites . Those ones make their own translations of the bible and then ridicule it . Its actually really funny
Its obvious, atheism just coats its ignorance with scientific validity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
@fadman4real ... you really made strong points . Hahn ... we are waiting or maybe we could wait a bit longer . This could take time grin

Re: The Story Of Atheism by hahn(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@fadman4real ... you really made strong points . Hahn ... we are waiting or maybe we could wait a bit longer . This could take time

What are you waiting for? undecided
Re: The Story Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

What are you waiting for? undecided

Your reply to Fadman4real undecided
Re: The Story Of Atheism by UyiIredia(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
freecocoa:

You don't see the sense in it not that it doesn't make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Atheism by hahn(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
UyiIredia:

You don't see the sense in it not that it doesn't make sense.

I didn't see it. I'm watching one cartoon "primates of the caribbean" grin

Make I go read am
Re: The Story Of Atheism by Fadman4real(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@fadman4real ... you really made strong points . Hahn ... we are waiting or maybe we could wait a bit longer . This could take time grin

Yes ooo we are waiting.
Re: The Story Of Atheism by UyiIredia(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
ifeness:

You have a point. Hell fire is really evil but evil is a reality one must not shy away from. More importantly evil only contradicts the idea that God is all-good. But the Bible doesn't shy away from the fact that God causes evil see Isiaiah 45:7.

ifeness:

Evil alone doesn't disprove God's presence.

ifeness:

It wasn't plagiarized. Other creation myths show that other men were trying to imagine how our world came to be. The similarities they share doesn't automatically make Genesis a myth. It does give room for doubt though.

ifeness:

Only a blind person doesn't see God manifest in Nature. Even in OT Times God did countless miracles and people still rebelled against Him. So what do atheists want? For God to impress them with magic , answer all theit queries and allow them yab Him; only for them to still conclude He isn't worthy to be worshipped or for some to still insist He doesn't exist. I think God's silence is the best course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Atheism by hahn(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fadman4real:

So how do you explain your existence or it just simply doesn't bother you how you existed. Now that is foolish thinking because if you do not know where you are coming from how do you know where you are going to

Biology. My dad made love, very good one at that, to my mom and they had me. You can grab a biology textbook for more information. Do you really know where you are coming from? Do you have any memory of where you were before you existed? If yes, please describe it and if no, then why are you bothered about where you will go? I am more concerned about the life I find myself in today, what effects I'll have in my generation, the people around me and how I can build a great family legacy and my business empire.

You asked for a story about God and I answered you simply. Jewish or non Jewish doesn't make any difference, what does is the truth. You believe stories in the bible is false, even Jesus did not exist as most atheists say because they can't find a fault in him.

Well, I am not the only one that disagrees with you. Over 4,000 other religions disagree and say you are lying while a select few even say you will go to hell fire for believing in Jesus. The question of who is right of wrong can be debated among yourselves. I am of the opinion that you are all wrong.

Do you know who wrote the bible, it would be over 50 persons at different timelines and yet it remains as consistent as ever. This can only be so if it were the truth, do you think that 12 disciples would have sacrificed their lives and even in death held their belief if Christ was not risen from the dead?

Lol. The bible is NOT consistent. There are lot of different versions of the bible and more than 2,000, at least, versions of Christianity. This is a perfect evidence of confusion sir. Do you have any proof that the bible was actually written by the disciples? The bible stories were re-written by unknown authors and a lot of books were removed from the bible to give you the one you read today, minus the different variations. You really need to read more about your religion. Even the "Jesus" character is not real and the picture you guys serve is actually Cesare Borgia.

There is an adage that says that lies may last for a while but the truth always comes up, even the Quran validates the miracles of Jesus Christ. The story of Jesus Christ has remained the same even after 2000 years and would wax stronger even after your death. When you die you would meet him but if you decide not to search for him with your whole heart it would be too late for you then.

Lol. The "fear" card won't work on me. The Muslims also say you'll go to hell for believing in Jesus. Good luck with that. The Jesus story will eventually die away like every other belief of it's kind. Just as no one believes in Zeus or Amadioha, some people still do, the same will eventually apply to Jesus.

The bible says if your hope in Christ is only in this world then you are the most miserable. I do not obey Christ because I want to be successful in this world but because I want to reign with him on the last day.

Product of wishful thinking. You can't bear the fact that when you die, that's it. I'd advice you create something to represent you after your death. Steve Jobs is still remembered today even in death. What will you be remembered for? I believe this is a more profound question than where am I going to when I'm dead.

We are all going to die whether rich or poor, white or black at our final moments then we would know that all our toils is vanity upon vanity. There is no meaning to life, you can have all the wealth in the world and be in pain. No matter how wealthy you are there is a limit you can do everything. You can't eat more than the required else you kill yourself.

Our toils can never be vanity unless your effect on the world is minute. The cars you drive in today were first designed in 1807, François Isaac de Rivaz designed the first car powered by an internal combustion engine fueled by hydrogen. In 1886 the first petrol or gasoline powered automobile the Benz Patent-Motorwagen was invented by Karl Benz. These men, and other inventors, have built strong foundations that ease the stress of human transportation and because of their ingenuity, more generations to come will experience the luxury and comfort of stress free travelling. Among other things

You talked about laws, who do you think created them? The laws are created to help us live in this world, have you ever seen an invention without the inventor?

God that created these laws is the same God that created laws that we are to live by.

Laws were created by men not god. Do you have any picture of god giving any laws? Was god involved with making gay marriage legal in the countries that legalized it?

I am sure the phone or system you used to send me this message was built in your village. If you pick Christianity as a white religion not meant for you then what is atheism does any of your fore fathers believe that there is no God.

Everyone is born an atheist until someone starts lying to them. Even YOU. If you were born in the Iran or Iraq you most likely would have been a muslim. Your religious beliefs are only as a result of the society you found yourself in or a repetition of your parents belief.

I discovered God on my own by searching for him with my whole heart and reading his word which is the bible.

I can guarantee you that if you read the quran or any other religious text as blindly as you did with the bible and BELIEVE it you will also be defending it.

Your next question would be aw do I know the bible is the truth? It is the same way I know that you who is replying me is a human being and not a robot. It is the same way you take a cab having faith that the car's brake is working fine.

Nah, it is not the same thing. You don't need faith to know that a human is chatting with you. Unless of course, you agree that the same way you have faith in the bible that makes it the truth is all that is required for a muslim to believe in the quran. Then that would also be the truth. Who then is lying?

The word of God gives me peace and makes more sense than any other thing in the world. You can't understand because you fail to check it out.

Think deep for a second. You believe in your god and that brings you peace. That is nice. The muslim believes in allah and that brings them peace. Other theists have strong faith in their beliefs and they also feel peace. I don't believe in any of them and I also have peace of mind.

Happiness is a choice and NOT a belief. Your belief only fuels your conviction to be happy or moral and that is why I believe that religion is necessary because a lot of people without a personal belief system would just go haywire.

This still DOESN'T make you BELIEF a FACT.

I love the word you used discovered, I am a scientist myself and I can tell you categorically we have never created anything out of nothing before. All our drugs come from the herbs and vegetation in the world.

I am a businessman myself and I understand that without sufficient supply, profit will be limited grin. I agree with your point though. Everything we use comes from the earth.

Atheists claim that why would a God allow people to die and fall sick. Jesus had the perfect answer when he said there is no suffering and pain worse than the torment in Hell Fire. Our suffering and pain is only for a moment but everlasting pain and suffering exists on the day of judgement and the cure to that is to believe in Jesus. Even without malaria there are a million and one ways man has inflicted death on themselves through their wickedness.

Considering the fact that this Jesus character isn't even real then it is only obvious that the men who decided to come up with the story only needed a way to excuse god's incompetence. If god cannot ease my suffering or pain, what exactly do I need him for? The everlasting pain and suffering story is only threat used to put people who are gullible and don't have independent basis of morality stay in check. If god couldn't successfully heal common malaria that N100 Amalar can cure, what exactly can he do? undecided

I see your problem, the hell part really terrifies you, hell was created for the devil not for you. The only way to escape it is to believe in Christ, how is that so difficult, you have to work hard everyday to eat in other to continue your existence on this world. Why is it now so difficult for you people to just believe and be saved, you do not look at the glory of being in heaven living in peace forever rather you choose to say there is no God because you dont want to believe there is hell. Does that change anything, if you believe or not the truth is the truth.

Lol. Why should I be scared of something I don't believe in? That "hell" story is only to keep you gullible folks running back to church to pay your tithes so as to enable your pastor feed his family and live his flashy life grin. Don't you get it? YOU are also going to hell. The muslims and other religions with the hell theory all agree as well. I would advice you take some chicken and probably your own grill so as to enjoy your stay grin

The fact that you BELIEVE it doesn't make it truth. Duh

The story of Lazarus and the rich man in the bible explains this. The rich man when he was alive was wicked to Lazarus, then they both died and while Lazarus went to heaven the rich man went to hell. In Hell the rich man begged father Abraham who is in heaven to send Lazarus to preach to his brothers on earth so they would go to heven. Father Abraham reply was simple they have the prophets and if they did not listen to them then they would not listen even if one comes from the grave.

Kai! And you believe this story? This is obviously nothing more than a fable.

And this true today even when we here of people dying and coming back to life to tell us about what they saw. Sceptics like you would doubt it immediately, what rubbish it is a big lie. When you die I guess you would find out I just pray that it wouldn't be too late for you.

Lol. So, that means you also believe the stories that Muslims who have had near death experiences have shared. In their versions, Jesus wasn't there and had no significance. So, by your own analogy, they are also correct. Nice to know undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of Atheism by hahn(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Your reply to Fadman4real undecided

I just replied it.
Re: The Story Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
UyiIredia:

I think God's silence is the best course.
cool
Re: The Story Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
@Fadman4real ... reliable sources say hahn has replied and has shown his interest to continue in this fight . But in his condition we strongly doubt he can continue to the end .

Oh yes . This is a clear confirmation that hahn is will to continue despite his condition

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Churches Join A Pregnant Woman To A Man? / The Parable Of The Two Sons - Paul Ellis / Proof Of Evolution: Early Human Fossils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.