Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? (971 Views)

Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? / Is It Biblical For A Christian Lady To Wear Trouser's? / Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by ademipeju(f): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2015
If it's support your view with a bible if not do the same thing with a bible verse.

Struggling this topic with my friends. And am confused.

Lalasticlala.
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2015
So if the white masters don't write it there you will not do it? wdf! Black people

2 Likes

Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by Awoofawo(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2015
The book of Ruth, will answer all your quiz! Unless you are modern christian that don't believe in Old Testament! cool
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by ademipeju(f): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2015
ifeness:
So if the white masters don't write it there you will not doing it? wdf! Black people
I don't get..
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by ademipeju(f): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2015
Awoofawo:
The book of Ruth, will answer all your quiz! Unless you are modern christian that don't believe in Old Testament! cool
read something of such but am still not convinced.

That case is exceptional.
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2015
ademipeju:
I don't get..

You want me to scream it out to you? Do you ask the bible if you could wipe your ass with a toilet paper as it is not biblical?

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by ademipeju(f): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2015
ifeness:

You want me to scream it out to you? Do you ask the bible if you could wipe your ass with a toilet paper as it is not biblical?
then tell me how do you explain to a believer and not any other person if not with the Bible. undecided
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2015
ademipeju:
then tell me how do you explain to a believer and not any other person if not with the Bible. undecided

common sense....if you have heard of it

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by tempex88(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2015
Babe, there is nothing wrong in a lady asking a guy how far, what's up with us? What are we up to? Am emotionally involved and I think I need to exercise caution cos u don't seem to feel same way. If not.....ehn, anoda sharp Babe will snatch d dulling guy.
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by Shollyps(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2015
why do you need an old book to tell you how to live your life?
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by ademipeju(f): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2015
ifeness:

common sense....if you have heard of it
common sense get Im own part. Can we put aside common sense?
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by Awoofawo(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2015
ademipeju:
read something of such but am still not convinced.

That case is exceptional.
Just do what you feel like doing and forget about what the world may say about your action. As long you know I did no harm and convice in your mind that's what you want. Goodluck!!! In other word, don't let the people opinions define you and stop you from being your best and enjoying life to the fullness. Ok!
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2015
ademipeju:

Alright. If a woman likes a man,and she is bold enough to ask him out,what could be wrong with that? Why would you ever think of needing a book for that?

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by ademipeju(f): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2015
Shollyps:
why do you need an old book to tell you how to live your life?

Because I need to substantiate it biblically to be able convinced my Bible friends. Get it?
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by ademipeju(f): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2015
You guys are taking this to the moral view, I as well see nothing wrong with it but sey bible talk am. If yes where
Simple...
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by hahn(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2015
ademipeju:

undecided Put aside common sense and use what, cultures of another race? undecided
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by boboLIL(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by ademipeju(f): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

undecided Put aside common sense and use what, cultures of another race? undecided
bible undecided
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by johnydon22(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
I don't recall it ever being biblical for you to wear jeans, eat indomie, use a phone or log into nairaland.

why then are you doing those?

When one relies on the construct of another to tell them how to live their own lives they will end up living for another and on another's idea and so finally having never lived as they want.

Ancient primitive books should not be responsible for telling people how to live their lives talk more of modern humans, how can you hope to reconcile this modern society with an ancient one with different cultural background..

these type of religious chauvinism and "Is it in the bible/ Quran syndrome" can only diminish your ability to live your life and bolt you in a psychological prison and nonsensical restriction of another's making and idea...

This is becoming disturbing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by hahn(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
ademipeju:
bible undecided

Why not the quran?
Re: Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? by ademipeju(f): 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
hahn:

Why not the quran?

bring it on .

(1) (Reply)

Was Jesus Being Rude To Mary When He Referred To Her As "Woman" In John 2:4? / Perfection of God! / Is It A Sin To Listen To Secular Instrumentals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.