Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? (9221 Views)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? by shndy: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

Shndy follow the two advices above except for the striken out part (sorry kimoni). He DOES NOT want to hear anything concerning the baby or your pregnancy now. Mentioning it to make him feel guilty or whatever will backfire very very badly.
Take this from a man's perspective pls. Thanks.
OK sir, thank u
Re: Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? by Kimoni: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
shndy:
Hmm, thanks so much for all the contributions. Cancerlib, bless u for sharing ur experience, a live one will sure help her.
Kimoni, onegai, my peeps from Newborn Thread cool bless u kiss

Bless you babes kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? by dinachi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
prettysassygirl:

Get lost nigga ,you lack creativity, u jes dishing out local and stale yabs,go find sumtin berra
This exactly why your parents should have sold you to buy suya,you are completely worthless and now you have added smelling to your long list of evils.
Re: Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? by sharliz(f): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
DonTim1:
Wherever 2 women or more are gethered, evil lurks and awaits its unleashing
not kul to say dat
Re: Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? by Amhappy(f): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
She got pregnant and he's cheating,all are betrayals. I find it hard to believe that he even requested for an abortion. She failed in their agreement but his reactions are unbelievable. I pray God remember ttcers,families that really need these babies. People who got things on a platter of gold most times place no value.
Re: Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? by smartmom(f): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You know, they say hindsight is a beautiful thing.

If I'd known what I know now, I would have waited maybe two or three years after marriage before having kids. What really was the rush? Even away from the Nigerian society, the mentality still sits with you. Gosh, I always wanted to travel to the North pole. Visit the Ice Hotel and the Sahara. angry angry cheesy

Oh Efe grin cheesy see your lofty dreams Ice Hotel huh? Now you would be lucky to even have a decent weekend get away without feeling guilty. Those times when you want to go chill with a good book and no noise are gone for a loong time. No probs dear, you can catch up when they all grow and leave home but am told its not so much fun then.

1 Like

Re: Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? by marbee(f): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2015
Amhappy:
She got pregnant and he's cheating,all are betrayals. I find it hard to believe that he even requested for an abortion. She failed in their agreement but his reactions are unbelievable. I pray God remember ttcers,families that really need these babies. People who got things on a platter of gold most times place no value.

I so much like your post.
Re: Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? by marbee(f): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2015
The woman is wrong for the betrayal,
but the man is worse.

Very selfish man,why did he not use birth control?
Dose the man know the impact the abortion or birth control will have on the wife.

In future, he will be the one saying my wife has been trying to conceive and so on.

Even using his wife's pregnancy as an excuse to cheat
I blame the woman,she knows the kind of man she got married to.
Re: Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? by EfemenaXY: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2015
smartmom:

Oh Efe grin cheesy see your lofty dreams Ice Hotel huh? Now you would be lucky to even have a decent weekend get away without feeling guilty. Those times when you want to go chill with a good book and no noise are gone for a loong time. No probs dear, you can catch up when they all grow and leave home but am told its not so much fun then.

Lol! Tell me about it, my sister. True talk. (sigh).

As per the stricken bit, I reject that one oh! It MUST be enjoyable with or without the kids by-fire-by-force cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! / Must I Marry Her Because Of Pregnancy? / High Rate Of Child Abuse, Should One Parent Stay Home With The Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.