Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year (1469 Views)

[photos] Check Out This Viral Wedding Invitation Card That Got Nigerians Talking / Photos: Check Out What This Heavily Pregnant Woman Is Doing In Skimpy Clothes / Photos: Check Out What Uti Nwachukwu's Biggest BBA Rival, Munya Looks Like Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by kachonline: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
An astonishing 'vertical village' has been named the world building of the year. The eye-catching housing development calleed The Interlace has been recognized in the World Architecture Festival 2015.

The Singapore condominium includes 31 apartment blocks stacked by breeze blocks at angles to each other and won in the housing category. It includes 1,040 homes across eight hectares and was finished two years ago.

SEE FULL PHOTOS : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/photos-check-out-world-building-of-year.html

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by boboLIL(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by agarawu23(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
The building is wow shocked
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by Cutehector(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nw I do understand why d americans call nigeria "third world country"
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by sinaj(f): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

M outta words

D architect is really blessed upstairs
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by Divineluv14(f): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
shocked Amazing
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by coolebux(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
I'm puzzled at this pix
People get mind sha.
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by nuelzy: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
someone should help me ask God why i was born in nigeria ,
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by Omotayor123(f): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Amazing!
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by domopps(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
nuelzy:

Bro some things are better not to joke with! In everything give God thanks that's what bible says!

Cheeeers
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by Omotayor123(f): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
nuelzy:
See ungrateful soul! Maybe you should ask God why you were born at all.
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by nuelzy: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omotayor123:

...am allergic to girls with tribal marks gringrin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by domopps(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Architecture is indeed an art!

What a nice building and if care is not taken come 2016 this would still be the best!

Lalasticlala and seun good afternoon this actually deserve to be in front page!

Cheeeeeers
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omotayor123:

@nuelzy Dyu wnt the tsunami prone places?
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by youngberry001(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
huh cry
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by Omotayor123(f): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
nuelzy:

...am allergic to girls with tribal marks gringrin
I'm allergic to Ungrateful souls tongue tongue
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by nuelzy: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
I'm allergic to Ungrateful souls tongue tongue
yes...i know u re grateful... as a matter of fact...u need to be...
cos if u dont appreciate dat cemented mud on ur face...
dear lord!!.. u will pass for a horrible artifact gringrin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by Omotayor123(f): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
nuelzy:

yes...i know u re grateful... as a matter of fact...u need to be...

cos if u dont appreciate dat cemented mud on ur face...

dear lord!!.. u will pass for a horrible artifact gringrin
Pained Sorry boy. Didn't know you are this frustrated and hopeless. Have a nice day. grin
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by Yustash001(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wow...very beautiful..
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by nuelzy: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omotayor123:

Pained Sorry boy. Didn't know you are this frustrated and hopeless. Have a nice day. grin
e hit am gringrin

ugly biatch grin
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by kasysleek(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PHOTOS : Check Out The World Building Of The Year by faith551(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wow, this is just too awesome, the power of human mind. Disheartening how we now channel our mind into bodily desires alone. The engineers deserve world recognition too

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Kwam1's Daughter Call To Bar Celebration In Lekki / HNUAB Student Gets Beat Up For Viral Paid Sex Photo Prank [PICS] / Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.