Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Namibia Picture Gallery: A Truly Nice Southern African Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Namibia Picture Gallery: A Truly Nice Southern African Country (6286 Views)

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Durban (south Africa) Picture Gallery: South Africa´s Third Largest City / Angola Picture Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namibia Picture Gallery: A Truly Nice Southern African Country by Constantin: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2006
I also wonder why Namibia stands in the shadow of Botswana all the time, it looks really better, more developed and nicer! Full of historic well-preserved old buildings peppered with modern architecture, Have a look

This is Windhoek (capital city)

[img]http://www.strandzand.nl/namibia/windhoek.jpg[/img]

supermarkets

I WILL ADD MORE
Re: Namibia Picture Gallery: A Truly Nice Southern African Country by Saiesta(f): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2006
That's what I'm talkin' about,
Really like every picture, Maybe Namibia will be on my list of the countries that I want to visit?
Re: Namibia Picture Gallery: A Truly Nice Southern African Country by jaybaby(f): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2006
Namibia is very beautiful --Omg when will NIGERIA even b like this cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Namibia Picture Gallery: A Truly Nice Southern African Country by edobabe(f): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2006
why are will always comparing nigeria to a small african countries, .namibia is a small country with just one capital city.
Re: Namibia Picture Gallery: A Truly Nice Southern African Country by jaybaby(f): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2006
hELLO I',M NOTR COMPARIN 9JA WITH NAMIBIA? ALL I'M SAYIN IS THAT Y WNT SOME PART IN 9JA LOOK LIKE THAT?
Re: Namibia Picture Gallery: A Truly Nice Southern African Country by naija4life(f): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2006
jaybaby:

hELLO I',M NOTR COMPARIN 9JA WITH NAMIBIA? ALL I'M SAYIN IS THAT Y WNT SOME PART IN 9JA LOOK LIKE THAT?

wat da Bleep are you talking abt, I wonder which part in 9ja u live lipsrsealed
Re: Namibia Picture Gallery: A Truly Nice Southern African Country by jaybaby(f): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2006
gay!!!!! can u name places that looks like dat cuz u talk like a person that is under sm cheap DRUGS angry angry
Re: Namibia Picture Gallery: A Truly Nice Southern African Country by bensimon(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2006
hey guys, easy on them words. It does not portray us as people who want the best for ourselves. I have been to Namibia and I want to agree that while it is indeed a small country, it is well organised and neat. Granted it has one major city, however, other cities are also neat, talk about German efficiency. Remember, they were originally colonised by the Germans, until the Germans lost the War and the country was given to South Africa on a Trusteeship arrangement. Botswana is also a nice neat country, but it reminds one of 9aija in the early '70s. My brother and sis, make we pray that Abuja will not go the way of lagos, well with El Rufai there, I do not think so.
Re: Namibia Picture Gallery: A Truly Nice Southern African Country by Imani(f): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2006
@ Constantin,

There are really nice pictures again. Can u pls upload those of nigerian cities too? So that some of us can still feel proud of our Motherland. wink Thanks
Re: Namibia Picture Gallery: A Truly Nice Southern African Country by mairodi(f): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2010
why do you say Namibia is a small country? If you look on the map of Africa, Namibia is the same size like Nigeria. As for it having one capital city, thats the norm with most countries in the world. Namibia is really nice but so is Nigeria in a different way. Most countries that were colonized by the west have beautiful strong buildings that last for many years. Well done to our african brothers who have been building and modifying their cities on their own. Lets stop comparing our countries for they are all beautiful in their own way. Different circumstances make some look better than others but Africa is wonderful and this is the place I rather be at.

(1) (Reply)

Kampala: The Heartbeat Of Booming Uganda / Is It Advisable To Japa Now? / Will Canada "Cast" For Nigerians Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.