Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal (29983 Views)

Edo Tribunal: Obaseki Files Appeal At The Supreme Court / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection / Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by thundafire: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
size40:
It seems INEC in Rivers State has become a political party to file an appeal against a Tribunal judgement. I have not heard of this b4. It is the PDP and Wike, its candidate that are meant to file an appeal against a tribunal Judgement and not the INEC. Except the INEC is construing itself as a political party which seems to me like the INEC commissioner in Rivers State has been heavily been compromised in Rivers State by the PDP.

u re wrong cs INEC is saying dat dy whole exercise cnt b cancelled cs of some instances in which witnesses dat wer nt at polling unit testify haba nd y dint dy judges cancel dy AKWA IBOM election as a whole but cancelled areas in which dy deem fit wer no election held so dy judges re nt saying dy truth ''body language'' dy choke their truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by Icecomrade: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
G
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Game Of Throne!!! Nigerian Politicians have been playing Us since 1960AD!!!
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by uboma(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Does Wike stand the chance for a come back?

Only time will tell...

1 Like

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by chi4ik4(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Buhari, Amechi, Peter side & all APC dullard are here to destroy & eliminate PDP by crook & by huk but it will never work. APC is a SEVERE SCAM TO NIGERIA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by Spybradd: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
size40:
It seems INEC in Rivers State has become a political party to file an appeal against a Tribunal judgement. I have not heard of this b4. It is the PDP and Wike, its candidate that are meant to file an appeal against a tribunal Judgement and not the INEC. Except the INEC is constituting itself as a political party which seems to me like the INEC commissioner in Rivers State has been heavily been compromised in Rivers State by the PDP.

THAT SIZE40 MUST BE THE SIZE OF YOUR BALLS DOING YA THINKING!!

grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by osazeeblue01: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
APC and Buhari are here to destroy Nigeria. Nigeria cannot move forward like this.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by slap1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
From all indications, it looks like higher forces influenced the tribunal's decision.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by hinwazaka: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
size40:
It seems INEC in Rivers State has become a political party to file an appeal against a Tribunal judgement. I have not heard of this b4. It is the PDP and Wike, its candidate that are meant to file an appeal against a tribunal Judgement and not the INEC. Except the INEC is constituting itself as a political party which seems to me like the INEC commissioner in Rivers State has been heavily been compromised in Rivers State by the PDP.
Of course the INEC in Rivers state has been compromised, but the INEC in the Taraba case is an advocate of law and justice. Ediot

9 Likes

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by estherdim: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
how does it put fud in my mouth

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below

1 Like

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by zibi2(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nigeria Tribunal means Judicial Rascality shocked

2 Likes

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by ojaydedon(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
AdaNri1:
Why is it that any tribunal sitting in Abuja favours the ruling party? If you're non-partisan like myself and you refuse to see the dishonesty and injustice in this then you need to look closely.

If you support APC and because of that choose to see this as fair then there will be a time when the tables will turn and I hope you won't cry foul.

Nigerian youths arise and take power from these recycled career politicians. They will never give it to you, you take it!!!

tell them oh.. Just wish they will listen

3 Likes

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by gunuvi(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
size40:
Inec was joined in the suit so it has the right to file and appeal and also defend themselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by bashydemy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:
Prof Jega said the election was free and fair, tribunal said it wasn't... who do you believe?

bare in mind, Prof Jega also said that Buhari won the election!
Stop lying, Jega never said election was free and fair, he said of you have problem with the election you should go to court.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by adidibright(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
size40:

It is within the purview of INEC to file an appeal because they conducted the election, and it will be a slap on its face if INEC fails to interfere.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by sage2(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Reekadict04:
˙˙˙˙˙˙=)) lɐɯɹou oʇ ʞɔɐq əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ʍou'noʎ uɹəɔuoɔ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʍ pɐəɹ oʇ uʍop əpısdn əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ

I didn't have to turn my phone upside down to read it.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
International observers, INEC oficial and top security (Nigeria army and not egunje people) said the elections in Rivers state were marred with violence and irregularities. Summarily, there was no election in Rivers sate as pronounced by tribunal.

1 Like

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
ojaydedon:

tell them oh.. Just wish they will listen
They have SUG in schools NYSC orgs. and other associations after school. I wonder why they can't put these things on the agenda during national congresses. They can field candidates in each states for lower political offices and start from there. Youths for youths to protect, account and decide our future.
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by MWTH(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
size40:

Knowledge is missing here. INEC can file an appeal for annuling an election they conducted. Just tje way they can be sued. Get it right young man.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by saint047(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Justice must be rooted in confidence: and this is destroyed when right-minded people go away thinking: ‘The judge was biased" ~ Lord Denning

1 Like

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by justmenoni: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mind u only depe like will hv to turn their phones to read ur silly post.

quote author=Reekadict04 post=39807100]˙˙˙˙˙˙=)) lɐɯɹou oʇ ʞɔɐq əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ʍou'noʎ uɹəɔuoɔ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʍ pɐəɹ oʇ uʍop əpısdn əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ[/quote]
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by saint047(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
"Justice should not only be done, but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done” ~ Justice Hewart
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by CSTR2: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by utuk: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by bumi10(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
ah APCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

You see una life

Even INEC self don see say una don take over judicial system of Nigeria

INEC fighting for PDP ahahahahhahahahahahahaha

This is interesting................. Buhari hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can never trust that man

1 Like

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
size40:
INEC, as one of the respondents in the original petition at the tribunal, can file an appeal if it's dissatisfied with the ruling. Recall that the tribunal ordered INEC to conduct a re-run election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by utuk: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
I was not surprised to have heard an already compromised election tribunal cancelling election on the basis of none use of card reader and I ask the place of card reader and manual register in our electoral law.
No wonder why tribunals upheld elections were there was massive under age voting.

God is watching.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Types Of People You See At The Newspaper Stand In The South-east / Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket / Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.