Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal (29979 Views)

Edo Tribunal: Obaseki Files Appeal At The Supreme Court / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection / Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by Edoblakky(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
bashydemy:
you ate fool, all I know is PDP lost woefully and will keep loosing
What is the meaning of loosing? Go to school and stop advertising illiteracy!
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by bashydemy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Edoblakky:
What is the meaning of loosing? Go to school and stop advertising illiteracy!
I like I said you are pained, the way PDP is going down, they will soon discover oil... This is another killer punch from Ali Ndume

https://www.nairaland.com/2722173/pdp-coma-no-doctor-only
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by Descartes: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
bashydemy:
You see you are the most pathetic and hypocrite here, dos you read where he said they should go to tribunal? So shut up that is what Jega must say so as to be clean if you have problem with the election go to tribunal and that's exactly what the APC and PDP are doing.

Shataap you hypocrite, Jega said no fraud committed in the rivers election and Buhari and APC went ahead to procure judgment by buying off tribunals.
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by bashydemy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Descartes:

Shataap you hypocrite, Jega said no fraud committed in the rivers election and Buhari and APC went ahead to procure judgment by buying off tribunals.
How about his statement saying they can go to tribunal? Even the international observers condemn the election.
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by Edoblakky(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
bashydemy:
I like I said you are pained, the way PDP is going down, they will soon discover oil... This is another killer punch from Ali Ndume

https://www.nairaland.com/2722173/pdp-coma-no-doctor-only
I don't care about PDP or APC. You need to improve on yourself so you don't kill yourself over people who neither know nor care about you.
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by bashydemy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Edoblakky:
I don't care about PDP or APC. You need to improve on yourself so you don't kill yourself over people who neither know nor care about you.
improve on my self in what way? You care about PDP so much tha you are about to commit Suicide so be honest for once. I care so much about APC even before the election.
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by salvation77177: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Please, let's allow the judiciary to do their work. Some of us making some silly comments knows nothing about the law.
Don't contribute to what you know nothing about. If you are the one there how are going to do it? We easily point an accusing fingers or condernm others when we are also have skeleton in cupboard. Let the constituted tribunal and court of law do their work.
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by Edoblakky(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
bashydemy:
improve on my self in what way? You care about PDP so much tha you are about to commit Suicide so be honest for once. I care so much about APC even before the election.
For your information, I don't reside in your country. It's you that should commit suicide for whatever happens in Nigeria. The only reason I care and pray for Nigeria is because I'm a Nigerian. But on a serious note, you need to improve on yourself and learn to reason aright when you see injustice and don't be polarised along political boundary - hail APC when they do right and castigate them when they do wrong. Same goes for PDP. They are all bunch of criminals and I laugh when the simple like you come here to defend them.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by nobeku: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Ur mama's stewpidity is unrivalled. Mumu
Idiot... You can't even think.. Come up the pedestal with some thing better.. SHOCK ME.. Say something intelligent!!!
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by Tinyemeka(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
size40:
It seems INEC in Rivers State has become a political party to file an appeal against a Tribunal judgement. I have not heard of this b4. It is the PDP and Wike, its candidate that are meant to file an appeal against a tribunal Judgement and not the INEC. Except the INEC is constituting itself as a political party which seems to me like the INEC commissioner in Rivers State has been heavily been compromised in Rivers State by the PDP.

If another election is ordered to be held, who'll fund the process?
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by bashydemy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Edoblakky:
For your information, I don't reside in your country. It's you that should commit suicide for whatever happens in Nigeria. The only reason I care and pray for Nigeria is because I'm a Nigerian. But on a serious note, you need to improve on yourself and learn to reason aright when you see injustice and don't be polarised along political boundary - hail APC when they do right and castigate them when they do wrong. Same goes for PDP. They are all bunch of criminals and I laugh when the simple like you come here to defend them.
i don't reside in Nigeria either but always visit and am around presently. I never supported any injustice but what happen in Taraba and Benue is 2 different cases. If you follow the election of taraba very well you will know what happen. The APC woman was in early lead until late hour when things changed. She later went to tribunal and her lawyers package their evidence very well and the outcome was success for them. PDP candidate was sacked on 4 conditions I think.
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by menxer: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
INEC (an organ of government) filing a suite against a tribunal (an organ of the Judiciary).

This is like the left hand fighting the right hand.
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by Terabyteck(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
LMAyedun:
Okay! The truth is finally coming out.
Buhari, Amaechi & APC can't stop Wike, I don't even want Appeal court's rulings, Let's go for a re-run, Wike will win again & again... Just the simple way Fayose will win Ekiti over & over again.

All elections won by the PDP is always faulted by one court or the other but APC owned states conducted & won a perfect elections.. Buhari has messed up our Judiciary.
God is watching BuBu!

And God will certainly destroy that dullard

1 Like

Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by J4justice: 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
size40:
It seems INEC in Rivers State has become a political party to file an appeal against a Tribunal judgement. I have not heard of this b4. It is the PDP and Wike, its candidate that are meant to file an appeal against a tribunal Judgement and not the INEC. Except the INEC is constituting itself as a political party which seems to me like the INEC commissioner in Rivers State has been heavily been compromised in Rivers State by the PDP.

But the INEC was one of the Respondents sued by the APC. It also wants to protect its integrity. As a body established by the Act, it can sue and be sued.
Re: INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal by Router45: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Ur mama's stewpidity is unrivalled. Mumu

Obinoscopy, when will u ban this poster?

He has been abusing other posters and no one has banned him yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Supporters Reject ‘plot’ For Consensus / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.