Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,895 members, 7,852,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader (23212 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Ndume / Metuh Is Totally Untrainable, He Will Push PDP Into Extinction – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by kennyman2000(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Very funny!
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by nicedas(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
diaris god ohh grin
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin we need at least two big parties in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
biafranqueen:
He and his fellow APC touts are running mouth like market mad men.
This is all you can come to the public to say when the Nigeian economy is dying and almost buried?
leave the black fool alone...the idiot should be more concerned about how policies should b made from that rotten house to move nigeria forward rather than run his mouth at metuh...something is really wrong with our leaders...sometimes I feel the apc still don't know there is a lot of work to be done...

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by hollandis(f): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hear what someone is saying and people are happy about it
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by aresa: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sadly. Oponu metu is still a very worthless, incompetent, crude, crass and untrained nurse.

So in effect, pdp is brain dead in a vegitative state and on life support.

We just disconnect the life support machine....

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by effty(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
E pain am tongue
Firefire:
Yeye Fowl

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Orikinla(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

The Senate Leader, Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume has predicted that many Senators elected under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will soon be cross-carpeting to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Disclosing this in an interview with
Leadership, Ndume based this claim on his belief that the,[size=48pt] “PDP is in a coma and only God knows when it will recover. As you can see now, they do not have any doctor or pharmacist and the only nurse is Olisa Metuh.”[/size]

While dismissing speculations that some
APC members in the Senate are planning to join the PDP as a way of securing the party’s ticket, he said, “I am part of some of the APC members trying to convince some of them over to move over to our side and they will soon move in their numbers in the Senate.

“So, when you tell me that APC members are going over to the PDP, it is strange to me because like I said earlier, I am trying to convince some of my colleagues over to the APC. And you know that electoral shock is worse than electric shock. That was what PDP suffered and they had a relapse again by the decisions at the tribunals so, we do not know when they will get out of it,” the APC chief stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/08/pdp-is-in-coma-with-no-doctor-only-nurse-metuh-is-treating-it-senate-leader-ndume/
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by babafirst(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

The Senate Leader, Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume has predicted that many Senators elected under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will soon be cross-carpeting to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Disclosing this in an interview with
Leadership, Ndume based this claim on his belief that the, “PDP is in a coma and only God knows when it will recover. As you can see now, they do not have any doctor or pharmacist and the only nurse is Olisa Metuh.”

While dismissing speculations that some
APC members in the Senate are planning to join the PDP as a way of securing the party’s ticket, he said, “I am part of some of the APC members trying to convince some of them over to move over to our side and they will soon move in their numbers in the Senate.

“So, when you tell me that APC members are going over to the PDP, it is strange to me because like I said earlier, I am trying to convince some of my colleagues over to the APC. And you know that electoral shock is worse than electric shock. That was what PDP suffered and they had a relapse again by the decisions at the tribunals so, we do not know when they will get out of it,” the APC chief stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/08/pdp-is-in-coma-with-no-doctor-only-nurse-metuh-is-treating-it-senate-leader-ndume/
Even Olisah Metuh's prescription na fake prescription,no NAFDAC number on the drugs.For example how can he recommend Flagyl for pile wey dey worry PDP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by yomi007k(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Let dem send a consult to Intensive Care Unit immediately before d patient is certified dead. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Skybee1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
i dnt evn no who elected ds boko haram sponsor as a senate leader,he is too rude,tlkz anyhw n lack leadership quality,he evn foget dt he is leadin grwn up matured men of class,imbesile juhadist malam ass sucker i hate u Ndume wt ur decendant until u learn hw to respect d senate irrespectv of d party,u evn fogrt dt Nigerianz r watch u,rubbish
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by pheyikemi: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
APC beta start working and stop running their oral diarroheic-mouth here and there. The year's almost ending fa, pple are waiting to see tangible results concerning the economy.
To see silly youths( whose future ds stoopid old men have eaten) happy abt this thrash is a shame because at the end of the day they share the billions even without working.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by MummyTehillah(f): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
andresia:
hehehehehe... killer punch!

Olisa Metuh! the butt of all joke

Your punch is deadly.
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by babafirst(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
Hahahahahahahahahaha
when modath says on her siggy that 'you cant wake somebody who pretend to be sleeping up' , I said No! You can actually wake somebody who pretend to be sleeping up by using a pestle or a horsewhip.. Now that pdp is in coma(something deeper than sleep), I don't know what to use to wake them up. Maybe we should use the change pestle to flog them into death and consign them to the dustbin of history.
Put egunje in form of foreign currency near their nose to sniff and they will wake up temporarily.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Rajiolaade: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
forgot to mention asst.quack nurse fayose .

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by chi4ik4(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
we shall meet in 2019 because APC has no propaganda anymore. APC we shall meet again.
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
As you can see now, they do not have any doctor or pharmacist and the only nurse is Olisa Metuh[/b].” And you know that electoral shock is worse than electric shock. That was what PDP suffered and they had a relapse again by the decisions at the tribunals so, we do not know when they will get out of it,

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/08/pdp-is-in-coma-with-no-doctor-only-nurse-metuh-is-treating-it-senate-leader-ndume/[/quote] Omo na true talk be that o. PDP don die.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by MummyTehillah(f): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
andresia:
hehehehehe... killer punch!

Olisa Metuh! the butt of all joke

Your punch is deadly.
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Skybee1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

is dis terrorist aware that once saraki goes he too will?
Abeg help me tell dis thing his seat is tied with saraki's fate.

liv d old foool blood sucker he tinkz he cn tlk any hw so dt his useless party ll sopot him,fo dt i tink i ll pray saraki to step down so dt ds islamic terrorist ll go to d bak seat,biggot
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Phame: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
babafirst:
Put egunje in form of foreign currency near their nose to sniff and they will wake up temporarily.
na true oo. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by dsquare33: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lols, Serious bashing from Senator Ndume, It's allowed, that is the beauty of democracy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Ama80(f): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
And it becomes so nauseating to watch one of d terroists who destroyed nig via pdp joined a new one chance party to destroy further d common man.u wil pay fr ur sins one day.rip to pdp n to all dose whom thru it destroyed our dear country n left her hemorrhaging.
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Phame: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Hahahahaha. Lmaooooo
grin
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by gigabyte13: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Electoral shock is worse than electric shock
heeeeeeeekiiiiikoooooohaaaaa
APC using pdpits to mop up their own vomit.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by tinsel: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
[center][/center]Metuh is not trained in the act of propaganda. He opens his mouth just to be heard . He is always combatitive. He comments any time Buhari goes to toilet. It is becoming annoying.
There are areas to take up APC. But he is not doing that. For PDP to wake up they need to get somebody trained in the act of propaganda. Not a trained lawyer like Metuh.
Propaganda is an essential element of politics. An opposition party needs it to survive.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Skybee1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
biafranqueen:
He and his fellow APC touts are running mouth like market mad men.
This is all you can come to the public to say when the Nigeian economy is dying and almost buried?

wat do dy knw abt econonmy dan goin to d senate to disgrace dier family n shw dier stupidity
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by wexyee: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Ali Ndume and his APC cohort should concern themselves with the dwindling fortune of APC. The people of Nigeria are tired of their administration.

If not that the judiciary is slow, this man(Ndume) should have been remanded in prison and convicted on criminal charge that bothers on treason and terrorism. Nonsense.
which people of Nigeria? Lol oh I get it the paid people like u

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Lescott7(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
You are right but wat abt Nurse fayose?

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by biafranqueen: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
IzonOwei:
leave the black fool alone...the idiot should be more concerned about how policies should b made from that rotten house to move nigeria forward rather than run his mouth at metuh...something is really wrong with our leaders...sometimes I feel the apc still don't know there is a lot of work to be done...
Not that they don't know what is on the table, they just have no idea what to do. Preparedness meets opportunity that is what they call luck. APC was not prepared to run a state, let alone a whole country.
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
wexyee:
which people of Nigeria? Lol oh I get it the paid people like u
Are you in Nigeria?
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by biafranqueen: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Skybee1:

wat do dy knw abt econonmy dan goin to d senate to disgrace dier family n shw dier stupidity
My Dear it is very shameful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman (Photos) / Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan / Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.