Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader (23210 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Ndume / Metuh Is Totally Untrainable, He Will Push PDP Into Extinction – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Abugab(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
These politicians are real comic characters.
How can Ndume say PDP is in coma and no doctor except nurse Metuh attending to her health?
That same nurse Metuh will soon jump ship like his fellow greener pasture seekers.

Its left to Nigerians to decide the future of Nigeria or the politicians continue in their ping pong game with Nigeria. Just hope we don't slide into a one party state again?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by modath(f): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
Hahahahahahahahahaha
when modath says on her siggy that 'you cant wake somebody who pretend to be sleeping up' , I said No! You can actually wake somebody who pretend to be sleeping up by using a pestle or a horsewhip.. Now that pdp is in coma(something deeper than sleep), I don't know what to use to wake them up. Maybe we should use the change pestle to flog them into death and consign them to the dustbin of history.

You don't get the gist of my siggy cheesy.. it is simple, it just alludes to someone who has made up his/her mind to be close minded,any effort you make to enlighten such mind is just an exercise in futility....

No need naming names, i believe you get the WHOs smiley

BTW.... Your other moniker starts with a B... wink

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by anonimi: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Has Ndume being cleared of his Boko Haram TERRORIST sponsorship charges

Thanks APCheat for this una propaganda photo.

Noted that Ndume is back where he belongs with the waste basket of PDP rejects after being smoked out for his Boko Haram activities. No wonder he teamed up with Buhari who ACCUSED our army of killing Boko Haram terrorists and burning their houses instead of our government to give them amnesty. Yet when the opportunity came to negotiate amnesty on behalf of Boko Haram, our former Head of State ran away shocked

Borno: Senator Ndume slaps Assembly member over APC Primaries

A member of the Borno State House of Assembly, Hon. Ahmed Jaha popularly called ‘Babawo’ received the beating of his life after failing to win the primary election for the APC’s House of Representatives for Gwoza, Chibok and Damboa Federal Constituency.

The member, a former errand boy to senator Ndume, won the state assembly election in 2011 following the support he enjoyed from his political godfather, but fell out with his boss when he declared to contest for the National Assembly seat in 2015.

According to sources close to the member, he made a mistake of attacking his political godfather, when he alleged that Ndume did not support him during the primaries of the APC but supported former Commissioner for Tourism, Dr. Asabe Vilita Bashir to win the APC ticket.

An eyewitness to the incident told DAILY POST that the lawmaker attacked Ndume at the Maiduguri Government House while they were preparing to travel for the APC presidential primaries in Lagos, a situation which angered the Senator to give him several slaps in the presence of top government and political office holders.

Babawo, who was left shattered after receiving the slaps said he would do everything to work against the party and the victory of his political godfather and Dr. Asabe Bashir.

From: http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/11/borno-senator-ndume-slaps-assembly-member-apc-primaries/

What is it with APCheat people and VIOLENCE sef

This same Ndume who has been standing trial, for more than three years with so many delay tactics, for ties with Boko Haram oh shocked

Nigeria senator Ali Ndume 'linked to Boko Haram'
22 November 2011

A Nigerian senator has been charged over his alleged links to the Boko Haram Islamist militants who have staged numerous deadly attacks in recent months.

Ali Ndume has been questioned by secret police since Monday night.

He denied charges of intimidation and breach of trust after an alleged Boko Haram spokesman said Mr Ndume had paid him to send threatening text messages.

More from: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-15829203

How Senator Ndume Funds Boko Haram, Buys 400 Golf Cars For Sect …
The Death of Shekau, Major Fambiya Explained

New leads are emerging on the involvement of Senator Ali Ndume representing Borno South Senatorial District at the Nigerian Senate with the Islamic terror sect, Boko Haram.

Investigations have also revealed the role allegedly played by Senator Ndume in the death of Major Timothy Fambiya, who led the operation that led to the death of the leader of the Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau.

Ndume is standing trial at an Abuja High Court over links with terrorists. He is accused of providing phone numbers of some government officials to the members of the Islamic sect.

The Nigerian Airforce in Borno State recently bombed Senator Ndume’s convoy of vehicles on his way to his village on suspicion that he was attending a meeting with the insurgents.

Pointblanknews.com gathered that the senator was angered by the deployment of Major Timothy Fambiya, an indigene of Gwoza in Gwoza Local Government Council of Borno State to eradicate the sect members and halt their activities in the area. The area falls within Senator Ndume’s Senatorial District and is predominantly Christian.

Ndume, a Muslim, could not come to terms with a Christian soldier routing a sect he sympathizes with. He believes a Christian soldier sent to lead the Government forces against the sect is war against Muslims.

Although there are many accounts of the circumstances surrounding Shekau’s death, he is believed to have been killed in Gwoza Hills by a contingent of Special Forces led by Major A.T. Fambiya. Fambiya is reckoned to be one of the best Special Forces officers in the Nigerian military, who grew up in Gwoza and understood the rocky terrain.

Further investigations revealed that it was Major Fambiya that delivered the fatal shot that sent Shakau reeling in Gwoza Hills during a fierce battle but the Boko Haram leader did not die immediately. He was severally moved to Mali and later Cameroon where he gave up the ghost. His aides, who sought to create the impression that he was still alive to sect members, hurriedly buried him.

Following Shekau’s death, an infuriated Senator Ndume had allegedly contracted the second in command to Major Fambiya, Captain Ibrahim Jamare, to eliminate him. Captain Jamare, who had briefed the Senator on the circumstances surrounding Shakau’s shooting , was allegedly paid N60 million by the Senator to eliminate the major.

While on a return mission to Gwoza Hills still in search of Shekau, Captain Jamare had shot Major Fambiya at the back of the head while he was observing something with binoculars.

The military had in a brief ceremony at the Nigerian Military Cemetary in Abuja declared that Major Fambiya was one of the best special forces officer in Nigeria. “He was killed in action on June 26, 2013 in a fierce encounter with Boko Haram terrorists”.

The Major’s suspicious killing had prompted his brother Iliya Joshua to call on military authorities to investigate the circumstances surrounding his death.

“We call on the Federal Government to investigate the rumoured cause of the death of the officers since it remains a mystery to our family. I made the call because he was supposed to be at the Army school of artillery. The last time I called him, he said that he was not part of those people that were going to Maiduguri for this operation. But later, I was told that he had been killed. He was not supposed to be on posting to that place,”he said.

Over 400 hundred people including women and children were killed last month in Ngoshe and Atagara by insurgents, who hoisted a flag at the Gwoza Local Government Area. The insurgents disguised as soldiers had called the residents to come out to discuss peaceful co-existence in the area. Unkonwn to the residents, they were sorroundedv by the insurgents, who opened fire on them killing all that gathered at the village square, who were mostly Christians.

The burning of residential houses, churches and schools have continued until a recent deployment of soldiers in the area.

Purchase of 400 Golf Cars

Security agencies are also working on the lead that Senator Ndume had purchased 400 Golf cars for insurgents disguised as empowerment for his constituents. Golf cars have been used in several bomb explosions in Maiduguri, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe and Abuja.

Further investigations revealed that insurgents and new recruits were offered a golf car or N500,000.00 to procure the vehicles themselves by the senator. The recruitment drive is disguised as one of his constituency empowerment projects.

Most of the insurgents are said to have migrated to Abuja and are now domiciled in Waru and Wasa villages, some kilometres from the National Assembly Quarters where they wait to be called upon to carry out car/suicide bombings.

More from: http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/how-senator-ndume-funds-boko-haram-buys-400-golf-cars-for-sect-the-death-of-shekau-major-fambiya-explained/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by betrani(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
"Nurse Metuh" hahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin uppercut, this punch make sense sha

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:

classic!!!
the man jus gather punch die ooo.
lolz he'd prolly make a good rapper cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by aresa: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Ali Ndume and his APC cohort should concern themselves with the dwindling fortune of APC. The people of Nigeria are tired of their administration.

If not that the judiciary is slow, this man(Ndume) should have been remanded in prison and convicted on criminal charge that bothers on treason and terrorism. Nonsense.

Don't you mean the people of biafra.?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by porshuch: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaha. Jesus!!! Punch of the year. " nurse metuh". Lwtmb.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by tinsel: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Jonathan had four years to jail him but he did not do that.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Billygee2u: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

The Senate Leader, Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume has predicted that many Senators elected under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will soon be cross-carpeting to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Disclosing this in an interview with
Leadership, Ndume based this claim on his belief that the, “PDP is in a coma and only God knows when it will recover. As you can see now, they do not have any doctor or pharmacist and the only nurse is Olisa Metuh.”

While dismissing speculations that some
APC members in the Senate are planning to join the PDP as a way of securing the party’s ticket, he said, “I am part of some of the APC members trying to convince some of them over to move over to our side and they will soon move in their numbers in the Senate.

“So, when you tell me that APC members are going over to the PDP, it is strange to me because like I said earlier, I am trying to convince some of my colleagues over to the APC. And you know that electoral shock is worse than electric shock. That was what PDP suffered and they had a relapse again by the decisions at the tribunals so, we do not know when they will get out of it,” the APC chief stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/08/pdp-is-in-coma-with-no-doctor-only-nurse-metuh-is-treating-it-senate-leader-ndume/
I thought this man has sense,not knowing that he is empty vessel.
he has nothing good for the masses only to be planning how another party members will join your propaganda party.shame on Ndume

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by 80million1: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is the diary of a full blooded, thorough bred Lagosian. He shares
the story of his day to day hustles, pranks, ambitions, dreams,
struggles, goals, adventures and misadventures, and his everyday
wahala. He could be very sharp and at the same time very dumb. From
jumping okada and BRT buses to cruising round town in sleek posh cars.
From eating amala dudu with gbegiri and ewedu, at times ewa agoyin, to
having lunch in plush places. From rolling with riff raffs to chilling
with the creme de la creme. It doesn't change anything about this
guy's personality, and nothing seems to affect his sense of humour.
This is the diary of a Lagos Sharp Guy.
Starring... Olamide Adenuga as Lagos Sharp Guy.

NB... Everything you read here is pure fiction, just so you can get a
good good laugh.
Kindly drop your comments and tell a friend about Lagos Sharp Guy. http://olamideadenuga..com.ng/2015/11/bvn-celebrate-my-escape.html
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Phame: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
modath:

You don't get the gist of my siggy cheesy.. it is simple, it just alludes to someone who has made up his/her mind to be close minded,any effort you make to enlighten such mind is just an exercise in futility....

No need naming names, i believe you get the WHOs smiley

BTW.... Your other moniker starts with a B... wink

grin @line in bold ,really? I get the gist, i'm only trying to wake someone up at all cost.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Regis001: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
NURSE is just the best description for Olisa Metuh. Always nagging and wailing every time like a pregnant nurse.
Methinks he is just seeking for notice and trying to remain in the spotlight.
Who is he speaking for, when his party members have taken off like rats deserting a sinking ship.
Even his patron Jonathan has done a ben Johnson on the party.
Anyway, Metuh might be just making all that noise just to hang on to his salary as PDP publicity lackey since political parasites like himself will now have to forage for alternative source of livelihood because he is now in political wilderness. Useless Pest!

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Boss13: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
The senator is right. PDP has reclined back like a snail. It appears that the party was structured as a chop I chop party. The party chieftains and big wigs are more quiet than a street mouse. Nigerians are hoping for a formidable opposition, one that will challenge the policy decision of the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Kennitrust(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
sen. Ali Ndume is a terrorist. because the law was made for the poor, his boy is in jail and he is parading around freely. chai! our law don finished poor people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by drberry(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

For now, pdp is in coma, that's what counts..
He who laughs last, laughs the best..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Ajagbe74: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dis is my 1 post on nairaland.sombody shd welcom me

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by dantewest: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
And you know that electoral shock is worse than electric shock.

This says a lot about politics
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by dollarlander: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol lwkm gringrin they will soon wake up and give APC a knock hmmm, haaaa, give them a knock grin

PDP forever gone to the grave, hmmm, haaaa, forever gone to the grave.

The Dead and the living do not talk again, hmmm, haaaa, PDP can never talk again to the living.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

The Senate Leader, Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume has predicted that many Senators elected under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will soon be cross-carpeting to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Leadership, Ndume based this claim on his belief that the, “PDP is in a coma and only God knows when it will recover. As you can see now, they do not have any doctor or pharmacist and the only nurse is Olisa Metuh.”

APC members in the Senate are planning to join the PDP as a way of securing the party’s ticket, he said, “I am part of some of the APC members trying to convince some of them over to move over to our side and they will soon move in their numbers in the Senate.

“So, when you tell me that APC members are going over to the PDP, it is strange to me because like I said earlier, I am trying to convince some of my colleagues over to the APC. And you know that electoral shock is worse than electric shock. That was what PDP suffered and they had a relapse again by the decisions at the tribunals so, we do not know when they will get out of it,” the APC chief stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/08/pdp-is-in-coma-with-no-doctor-only-nurse-metuh-is-treating-it-senate-leader-ndume/
so what difference does it make in our political respiration when same persons whose party is claimed to be in coma is encouraged to cross carpet to your own party?

A political party's life is in her members and not the parties name. Ultimately they will come over to APC and give her the mother of all comas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by PassingShot(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Ali Ndume and his APC cohort should concern themselves with the dwindling fortune of APC. The people of Nigeria are tired of their administration.

If not that the judiciary is slow, this man(Ndume) should have been remanded in prison and convicted on criminal charge that bothers on treason and terrorism. Nonsense.
I feel your pain bro but don't be too hard on yourself. Take it easy and enjoy this moment with us grin

But to say the truth, na killer blow Ndume give Mettuh for here oooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by desy24444(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Senator u don't have to make ur point known by downgrading another person's profession. Only one explanation is dat u re so ignorant of d health care institution

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Phame: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
the man jus gather punch die ooo. lolz he'd prolly make a good rapper cheesy
aswear grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by drss(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maybe d boko supporter mean defection of former n defeated PDP lawmakers to camp jannjaaweeeds.
confessions of a boko supporter and sponsor of terrorism in d zoo.
Anybody who decamps in the national assembly will have his seat declared vacant.
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by drss(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ajagbe74:
Dis is my 1 post on nairaland.sombody shd welcom me
abeg comot.
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by front247: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
We only hav one party system in Nigeria, d dt hav a strong opposition yet
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by teamchocolate: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
By that time PDP matter will be handled by VHW ( village health worker) not even J-CHEW)( Junior Community Health Extension Worker)

undecided undecided

drberry:
Hahahahahaha.... Walahi Lie Muhammed has taught this Ndume how to talk dirty.

#BackToTheMatter
It's just a matter of time before APC will become comatose without a doctor or even a nurse except a Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) like Lie Muhammed.
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by front247: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
We only hav one party system in Nigeria, we dt hav a strong opposition yet,Apc will be worse than Pdp, politicians are all d same
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by UnimkeAk(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

Is this not the same Ali Ndume from Borno of pdp with Boko haram links.

Kill ursef over apc/pdp.
when it is obvious they only wannt power
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Olisa Metuh will not survive this.
If the punch is not coming from Lai mohammed, its coming from Ndume.
Expect more punches Metuh!
truly speaking, pdp is in deep coma. olisa metu is d auxiliary nurse while fayose is d paramedic on call. no nurse. ...no Dr. sowwy 4 party dt dcvd pple

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by anytexy: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
when Ndume was in PDP he was tagged Boko Haram sponsor immediately he joined Apc he became a saint. And some fellows a praising this yeye childish senseless talk from a senator. mtcheeeew.
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by AMI3(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
c the man nose like person weh bee stink him nose. grin
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by UltimatedeBest(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ali Ndume boko haram, u are a senator because Nigeria is a corrupt society. People like u should b rotten in kirikiri maximum prison, senate leader my ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting / Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap 15 Passengers In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.