Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Almost Ran Mad, When I Heard This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Almost Ran Mad, When I Heard This (715 Views)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die / What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Ran Mad, When I Heard This by Sanfranka(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
A Jehovah witness came to my house and i accepted to hear the world but immediately she told me that " Jesus Christ is Angel Gabriel" i felt like REALLY
Re: I Almost Ran Mad, When I Heard This by CharlyNick: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sorry
Re: I Almost Ran Mad, When I Heard This by vooks: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sanfranka:
A Jehovah witness came to my house and i accepted to hear the world but immediately she told me that " Jesus Christ is Angel Gabriel" i felt like REALLY
Lead them to the truth with meekness and gentleness
Re: I Almost Ran Mad, When I Heard This by MuttleyLaff: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sanfranka:
A Jehovah witness came to my house
and I accepted to hear the world but immediately she told me that "Jesus Christ is Angel Gabriel" I felt like REALLY
It must have been a spoken mistake or she is a new recruit JW,
as Jehovah Witness believe Jesus Christ is Angel Michael and not Angel Gabriel
It doesnt matter which they believe He is,
as Jesus is neither Angel Michael or Angel Gabriel
Re: I Almost Ran Mad, When I Heard This by tartar9(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
or you only remember almost running mad a mad man doesn't know he's mad o.just saying
Re: I Almost Ran Mad, When I Heard This by Milikiman: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ignorance of da highest order.for Jesus is neither of da 2angels
Re: I Almost Ran Mad, When I Heard This by dsquare33: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lols, thank God you know the Truth, that is how they are misleading a lot of people with some of their false doctrines, Jehova miswitness.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Are Not Terrorist – Open Letter Goes Viral Following Terror Attacks / See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son / 7 Quick Tips To Having A Meaningful Morning Devotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.