Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Be Yourself Or Be A Shadow Of Who You Want To Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Yourself Or Be A Shadow Of Who You Want To Be (1855 Views)

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. / Ladies, When Your Shadow Refuses To Participate In Your Lies (PHOTO) / The Shadow Of Deceit: A Personal Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Yourself Or Be A Shadow Of Who You Want To Be by naijaboiy: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Abeg enlighten me oga@Naija boiy.

Even Nneka123.........?

Nawa oo
haa...oga nneka's news don old na grin
Re: Be Yourself Or Be A Shadow Of Who You Want To Be by naijaboiy: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Misspicy dear don't mind all these fake people. It's themselves they are deceiving grin

*Hands her a big white handkerchief*

Beep me wink
Re: Be Yourself Or Be A Shadow Of Who You Want To Be by Tallesty1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

haa...oga nneka's news don old na grin
Nawa oo.

I missed plenty be that.
Re: Be Yourself Or Be A Shadow Of Who You Want To Be by naijaboiy: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nawa oo.

I missed plenty be that.
e don reach two months sef if i'm not mistaken. grin
Re: Be Yourself Or Be A Shadow Of Who You Want To Be by Hannysmilez(f): 4:07am On Nov 09, 2015
Why am I the only one thinking you're taking this issue unnecessarily serious? You guys need to chill abeg,stop making mountains out of molehills.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Taking Two Friends Along With You On A Date? / Guys; Hw Would U Knw If A Lady Has A Crush On U...same Goes 2 De Ladies / Why Do We Kiss With Our Eyes Closed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.