Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. (1812 Views)

I Pee In My Pant Always Because I Feel So Good When I’m Wet Down - Nigerian Lady / I Feel So Violated! / He Kissed Me Last Night! I Feel So Disgusted!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by TATROVERT: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dear Lex,
Please i want you to advice me on what to do

From time to time, I spend the holidays with my mum’s elder sister and I used to get on well with my cousins. But early last year, I woke to feel the hand of my eldest cousin under my nightie. I was so frightened though curious that I pretended to still be sleeping. After this, he tried to have s8x with me, but I pushed him off. Then he started being very nice to me, introducing me to his friends and giving me presents. I was having such a good time that when next he came to the guest room, i let him have s8x with me. He now thinks he could do that any time he wants but I have told him to stop. Recently, he’s been forcing me to have s8x with him whether I like it or not. I enjoy the s8x but I am only 19 and he is my first cousin and I am scared my aunt will find out soon. How do I make him stop? Please advice me.

Thanks.
Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by 48noble(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Change location

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mumu!
Keep on rocking ur cousin
Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by jabojafa(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
u call ursef only 19yrs and u dont knw wot to do to mk him stop? Keep on rocking ur cousin until u get preggy. Ur mate for hausa land don born 3children @ ur age sef.
Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by uolamide(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin grin grin..you think him own sweet con test my own and my friends own.. shocked.. between contact me if you want moi moi delivered to your doorstep..08062969252 grin
Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by TATROVERT: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by Olasco93: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Any thread you open these days all you hear is Sex, and the most painful part is that you hear them by the wrong people in Negative ways.

In less than a 3minutes that i logged in Nairaland, on Front Page, i saw 2 different Thread of a guy and a lady
saying ''they had sex with their cousins'' respectively. And this one too.

Why can't we just do the right thing once and for all now and Enjoy a sweet future without crisis later.

Sex is 'sweet' but the pleasure is surely for a moment and the destruction is for a life time if you are not married. It's a Law that can't be broken because the BIBLE has references to Fornication.

I will advice 'you' reading this not to sacrifice your Future on the alter of
temporary pleasure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Next tym he comes, squeez his d#ck like say u wan twist am..he wil scream nd run away. Don't worry he wie neva cme afta dat
Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by segun359(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
See this girl oh....Do u know u committing an abomination.....next time make sure u have a knife with u if he tries to force himself
Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Try to stand your ground. No means no.
Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by ojun50(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Na igbo girl they do dis kind tin Bleep brothers join self

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by Dubemkelly(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
No you haven't been used enough cos we've not arranged for some steamy hot bang till then u can call urself a used toy but right now u are on a journey to be hit hard always
Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by TATROVERT: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
ABormination of d highest order MUMU KEEP ON KERWA UR COUSIN
Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
[color=#990000]
adewumiopeyemi:
ABormination of d highest order MUMU KEEP ON KERaWA UR COUSIN
[/color]
Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by iyzeek(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
hmm
Re: I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. by TATROVERT: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Lalasticlala seun

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Virgin ? / Happy Birthday To Oyind17 / Casual Sex And Effect On LADIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.