Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe (3781 Views)

June 12 1993 And The Lessons Of History By Joe Igbokwe / Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Alawe(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
am i the only one noticing that the writer did not talk about only the things he considers bad about the igbos but also the yorubas. but why are the yorubas focusing on the lines about the igbos grin? tribal-inferiority complex is really real. yoruba people please grow sense and know that the people you always bother yourselves about do not regard or take you as anything.
and for the quoted writer, keep clapping for him, hope you know he is an IGBO MAN. osama-amrican-treatment i remember.
Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mynd44:

The thought that there would have been a war if Falae was killed is laughable. People are victims of crime everyday and the world did not end.

These people think too highly of themselves hence the believe that people will kill or are ready to die for them

Bola Tinubu might be one of the most powerful politicians in the St and if he is killed, I doubt a riot will start beyond one day not to mention a war.

U re on point man. Falae is too full of himself walahi. God bless u man
Re: TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe by adconline(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Amechi and co we're all part of PDP until less than 2 yrs ago.
This man and GMB should be worried about Boko Haram instead on being fixated on Igbos most of whom go about their daily businesses without any affinity to IPOB.
Time for election was 7 months ago, time to fix Naija is now. No more campaign after election!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. / Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos / All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.