Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today (31074 Views)

Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by rattlesnake(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
is he born again? undecided
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by Orikinla(m): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2015

Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by ekems2020(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
End the Erratic Power outage and save yourself the mess. . . .Its Fuel-less, Noise-Less, NO Maintenance, Pollution-less Power generator

Power your Phones, PC, Sound systems, Rooms, other electronics and business with this device. Charge once a day, Use 4 days!

http://www.dekemcyonline.com/2015/10/introducing-lifepo4-battery-excellent.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTHSWJI5v8k

Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by Orikinla(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
HARDDON:

They've been short changed somewhere i stil maintain.
If not, why would one be with the QUEEN ( the is every1's wish), and go rumping her handmaid?

In every handmaid there is a Cinderella and Lindarella.
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by arshavineering(m): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
see as dem look like twins...my popsy come de find make i ready to senior my future with 10 years oo. marriage don become oppression for him eyes oo. that one na his own pocket sha, as far as i am concerned na ONYI go be my wifey,no one else. the three years gap de cool
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Another fine Nigerian Twitter user is off the market, guys.

Lover of God, Mr Sperie in front of friends today threw a surprise proposal at his girlfriend, @Lorde_Frances. In an open confession, Sperie said he used to be a bloody flirt and everybody's boo. But big thanks to Remi, he's outta that phase. She was shocked but elated at the same time, and of course she said yes. Scroll down to see more photos from the proposal. Big congrats to them

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/beautiful-photos-from-nigerian-couples.html

Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by megabyte2(f): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
The same guy a lady bashed for sending her dm just last week and propose to another today. lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by sinaj(f): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
agarawu23:
I cant do all this silly drama because of propose undecided
I wnt say yes embarassed

Ours shud b bigger dan diz
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by pbs4real(m): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinaj:
I wnt say yes embarassed

caught in the act undecided
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by FlyChick: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
The girl seem to have prepared for the proposal as she came with spare clothings to match her boo's outfit according to the last picture. grin
#imjustsaying

FlirtyKaren:

Lover of God, Mr Sperie in front of friends today threw a surprise proposal at his girlfriend, @Lorde_Frances. In an open confession, Sperie said he used to be a bloody flirt and everybody's boo. But big thanks to Remi, he's outta that phase. She was shocked but elated at the same time, and of course she said yes. Scroll down to see more photos from the proposal. Big congrats to them

Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by domopps(m): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
misspicy:
aww beautiful couple...they look cute together but wait o,how come am always First To Comment in proposal thread and they always make FP

does it mean he is going to propose soon? God,is this a sign

Oyo

Cheeeers
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
misspicy:
aww beautiful couple...they look cute together but wait o,how come am always First To Comment in proposal thread and they always make FP

cheesy cheesy na wa ooo. Abeg do quick sef. Na everyday u dey remind God
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by eric4p: 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
naija film, engagement ring 1 nd 2....... comin soon.....
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by BlackOnassis(m): 12:31am On Nov 09, 2015
NL chics be laike "ooh, so sweet!" grin grin women are definitely from pluto.
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by misspicy(f): 1:25am On Nov 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
Awwwww... Sweet! @misspicy no worries. I guess yours is around the corner too wink
wink grin..i hope so
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by misspicy(f): 1:26am On Nov 09, 2015
PuciPrince:

cheesy cheesy na wa ooo. Abeg do quick sef. Na everyday u dey remind God
grin
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 09, 2015
okay.
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by agarawu23(m): 4:27am On Nov 09, 2015
sinaj:
I wnt say yes embarassed

you will say YES when i am finally ready to propose because I am working on things a guy should have without getting rejection from ladies so it doesn't mata if I stand or kneel smiley wink
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by agarawu23(m): 4:30am On Nov 09, 2015
Rich4god:
lol.... Try to be rlomantic na....
grin
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by Nelrulez(m): 4:32am On Nov 09, 2015
misspicy:

MISSSPICY, Will you be my latest concubine?
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by Nelrulez(m): 4:36am On Nov 09, 2015
asvpChuu:
new twitter @cocoboy1738 .. Pls follow me
follow you go where Mr Coco? I'm not going o.
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 09, 2015
agarawu23:

You again grin

PS.... Why are they wearing Mr&Mrs even before proposal? She already knew he would marry her so what's she now surprised about... Mtwee3w....
And the babe back tho.... Hmmmm grin
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by AreaFada2: 5:43am On Nov 09, 2015
OohMpa:
Guys dey mumu sha

Instead of him to throws the ring to her when she's cooked in kitchen and say "Babe, marry me next month" and walk out like a man.

Now, all these girls that want lomantic will be looking for men that will plopose on top of jet by 11:59pm with Jason Derulo singing "Will you Marry me" and John Legend plays the pianoo. Then, she'll wait for poem and one chinhuaha will come with the ring. Then she'll scleamed "Argghhhh, YESSSSSS!!!!" Her FATHER!!! angry

P.S Why he no grab nyash while hugging. He gay?

My friend, eh.

I hope the day he sees a babe with a bigger, rounder ikebe, he won't go back to his old ways. grin

People that naturally flirt will always be tempted. More so in religious environments that attract babes anyhow.

You know ladies with their never ending emotional/spiritual issues. Always seeking devine intervention when a mere change of character/attitude/orientation would actually do. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by benedictnsi(m): 5:50am On Nov 09, 2015
agarawu23:

Hahahahahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

My nigga, how your own go be na You go throw the thing for ground ask her to pick it
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by MrCork: 6:04am On Nov 09, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

angry
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by MrCork: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

....the skiiny boy muss be blind..she aint lightskin!![ (no ofeense) angry
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by jibbzion(m): 6:08am On Nov 09, 2015
All these super-rich people children. I envy your lives.
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by MathsChic(f): 6:24am On Nov 09, 2015
Lol tongue
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by emperorchedda(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2015
OohMpa:
Guys dey mumu sha

Instead of him to throws the ring to her when she's cooked in kitchen and say "Babe, marry me next month" and walk out like a man.

Now, all these girls that want lomantic will be looking for men that will plopose on top of jet by 11:59pm with Jason Derulo singing "Will you Marry me" and John Legend plays the pianoo. Then, she'll wait for poem and one chinhuaha will come with the ring. Then she'll scleamed "Argghhhh, YESSSSSS!!!!" Her FATHER!!! angry

P.S Why he no grab nyash while hugging. He gay?
grin grin grin and I died
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by yapapa: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2015
e ma do ara yin pe o
Re: Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today by Probarbie: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2015
misspicy:

my sista,it is nt gonna happen in 100yrs time.but dnt worry,my rite is around d corner.best of luck tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / Old Couple's Valentine's Day Dance Goes Viral (Video, Photos) / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.