Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,786 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick (435 Views)

Priests, Sisters Protest Killing Of Enugu People By Fulanis / With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick / I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by nickxtra(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by sobmos(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
When will the ibo people get sense? You can never find a Rich ibo man doing his business "jeje" in Nigeria (His original country) agitate for this so called Biafra. I don't know why the ibo masses are so dumb and ret.arded. You'll would just end up losing your lives like "suya". Don't you learn from history? Even the devil incarnate called ojukwu was too cowardly to take a bullet from the Nigerian Army and just die for what he "believed" in,he was even to cowardly to commit suicide. He has to run with his tail in between his legs like a fowl beaten by the rain,leaving his so called "Biafra citizens" at the mercy of the bullets of the Nigerian army. I know this mumu Kanu,that's agitating for the same thing again in 2015,already has his family/families overseas,calling on the dullard ibo masses( that don't have a kobo to travel out of the country when the war starts) to come fight for Biafra. Its like saying the Comanches,Apaches,and the Red indians in USA to rise against USA for their freedom/independence,its gonna be massacre. I foresee another ibo massacre. I just pity the fools who will stand behind this stvpid Kanu guy. This Biafra Nonsense should be wiped off the mind of the ibo people,because its never gonna happen,not in a billion years. Let's avoid another massacre and starvation/malnutrition again!!! A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now: Buhari Swears In Ministers / What Do U Think Of The New Minister Of Defence? / Hillarious Wizkid Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay Pepsi Advert. Pepsi Dont Respect 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.