Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick (1823 Views)

Priests, Sisters Protest Killing Of Enugu People By Fulanis / With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick / I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by nickxtra(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
With these incessant historical calls and campaigns for secession by the so called Biafrians, started and championed by the late Ojukwu, albeit unsuccessfully and the activated agitations by MASSOB and lately IPOB, will the Igbo man or woman be ever entrusted with power as the President of Nigeria? I think it will be suicidal for Nigeria as nation to allow an Igbo man presidency unless they give the other stakeholders in the Nigerian project all the benefits of the doubt that once enthrusted with that 'powerful' position, they will not find a fertile ground to balkanize the country, as they have over the years be hungry for. As the campaigns increase within and outside the country, majority of the Igbo elites are seen to have either kept mute, perhaps in solidarity with their kins, or they are afraid of what may befall them back home if they speak against the agitations publicly. But I believe, if the Igbo race must have the moral and soothing ground to aspire into presidency which should rightly be their turn in no distant future(based on rotation), the best these elites should do now is to put their house in order through their apex body Ohaneze Indigbo, World Igbo Congress or through which ever medium to tackle these dangerous trend, otherwise, they are accomplice to the cause which these youths champion. The earlier they dissociate the Igbo nation from these agitations, the better for them, because I fear the worst for them as regard entrusting power in their hands as the presidency is concerned. That's my candid constructive view(an advice in disguise to the Igbo race). You have got to either agree or disagree it, but it is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by warrior01: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Na Wa o! Even a worthless cockroach wan get opinion for this Biafra matter. Mtcheeeeew!

13 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by moderation2020: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
nickxtra:
With these incessant historical calls and campaigns for secession by the so called Biafrians, started and championed by the late Ojukwu, albeit unsuccessfully and the activated agitations by MASSOB and lately IPOB, will the Igbo man or woman be ever entrusted with power as the President of Nigeria? I think it will be suicidal for Nigeria as nation to allow an Igbo man presidency unless they give the other stakeholders in the Nigerian project all the benefits of the doubt that once enthrusted with that 'powerful' position, they will not find a fertile ground to balkanize the country, as they have other the years be hungry for. As the campaigns increase within and outside the country, majority of the Igbo elites are seen to have either kept mute, perhaps in solidarity with their kins, or they are afraid of what may befall them back home if they speak against the agitations publicly. But I believe, if the Igbo race must have the moral and soothing ground to aspire into presidency which should rightly be their turn in no distant future(based on rotation), the best these elites should do now is to put their house in order through their apex body Ohaneze Indigbo, World Igbo Congress or through which ever medium to tackle these dangerous trend, otherwise, they are accomplice to the cause which these youths champion. The earlier they dissociate the Igbo nation from these agitations, the better for them, because I fear the worst for them as regard entrusting power in their hands as the presidency is concerned. That's my candid constructive view(an advice in this disguise to the Igbo race). You have got to either agree or disagree it, but it is the truth.

your father's are asking the pot of soup, while you are here asking for just a plate. shameless fool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by godjb(f): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oh king Pharoh let my people go.
Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by magmack: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Who told u igbos r interested I ds zoo.
The great ppl have realized themselves n r reaching for their dream land. Zoo presidency gbakwa oku. Who cares.

5 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by nickxtra(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
moderation2020:

your father's are asking the pot of soup, while you are here asking for just a plate. shameless fool
You may never get soup after dragging for it and what you will get are stains all over and to even see the plate, you will be begging for amnesty just to have the plate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by sobmos(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
When will the ibo people get sense? You can never find a Rich ibo man doing his business "jeje" in Nigeria (His original country) agitate for this so called Biafra. I don't know why the ibo masses are so dumb and ret.arded. You'll would just end up losing your lives like "suya". Don't you learn from history? Even the devil incarnate called ojukwu was too cowardly to take a bullet from the Nigerian Army and just die for what he "believed" in,he was even too cowardly to commit suicide. He has to run with his tail in between his legs like a fowl beaten by the rain,leaving his so called "Biafra citizens" at the mercy of the bullets of the Nigerian army. I know this mumu Kanu,that's agitating for the same thing again in 2015,already has his family/families overseas,calling on the dullard ibo masses( that don't have a kobo to travel out of the country when the war starts) to come fight for Biafra. Its like saying the Comanches,Apaches,and the Red indians in USA to rise against USA for their freedom/independence,its gonna be massacre. I foresee another ibo massacre. I just pity the fools who will stand behind this stvpid Kanu guy. This Biafra Nonsense should be wiped off the mind of the ibo people,because its never gonna happen,not in a billion years. Let's avoid another massacre and starvation/malnutrition again!!! A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by EternalTruths: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
nickxtra:
With these incessant historical calls and campaigns for secession by the so called Biafrians, started and championed by the late Ojukwu, albeit unsuccessfully and the activated agitations by MASSOB and lately IPOB, will the Igbo man or woman be ever entrusted with power as the President of Nigeria? I think it will be suicidal for Nigeria as nation to allow an Igbo man presidency unless they give the other stakeholders in the Nigerian project all the benefits of the doubt that once enthrusted with that 'powerful' position, they will not find a fertile ground to balkanize the country, as they have over the years be hungry for. As the campaigns increase within and outside the country, majority of the Igbo elites are seen to have either kept mute, perhaps in solidarity with their kins, or they are afraid of what may befall them back home if they speak against the agitations publicly. But I believe, if the Igbo race must have the moral and soothing ground to aspire into presidency which should rightly be their turn in no distant future(based on rotation), the best these elites should do now is to put their house in order through their apex body Ohaneze Indigbo, World Igbo Congress or through which ever medium to tackle these dangerous trend, otherwise, they are accomplice to the cause which these youths champion. The earlier they dissociate the Igbo nation from these agitations, the better for them, because I fear the worst for them as regard entrusting power in their hands as the presidency is concerned. That's my candid constructive view(an advice in disguise to the Igbo race). You have got to either agree or disagree it, but it is the truth.

Keep your presidency. We want Biafra cool

6 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by moderation2020: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
nickxtra:
You may never get soup after dragging for it and what you will get are stains all over and to even see the plate, you will be begging for amnesty just to have the plate.

if the pot of soup spills, it means nobody got soup, then a fresh one must be cooked, and shared correctly,
Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by theDEVILisHERE: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
nickxtra:

People are talking of how to destroy the British created slave camp called "Nigga Area"
You are here talking of presidency

Do some of you reason atall

8 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by nickxtra(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

People are talking of how to destroy the British created slave camp called "Nigga Area"
You are here talking of presidency

Do some of you reason atall
You and I know that you will never have Biafria, not even in 50 years time. I think the earlier people like you wake up to this reality, the better for you. At times when I take a look at your purported map, I shake my head in awe and disgust.

4 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by Rose2014: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
coolzeal:
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

1 Like

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by honeywealth75(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
The people that matters in Igboland, i mean the reals one that can determine the fate of Biafra are already absorbed into d unity of Nigeria, i bet people like Tony Enumelu, Uzor Kalu and the CEO of Diamond bank and the rest of them who av investments in other parts of the region than their homeland will never bliv in Biafra. All i see in these protests are the assemblage of touts and not people who av good idea on how to secede. The world is just laughing at them.

3 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
nickxtra:
You and I know that you will never have Biafria, not even in 50 years time. I think the earlier people like you wake up to this reality, the better for you.

Bros you never can say!! With the way things are going in Nigeria 50 years might even be too long!! Just wait till the ND $ilitancy resumes and the middle belt youths pick up arms against the hausa fulani invaders!! Nigeria so far has been a huge failure!! You should direct your energy towards making Nigeria better and not threatening those making legitimate protests!!

2 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
honeywealth75:
The people that matters in Igboland, i mean the reals one that can determine the fate of Biafra are already absorbed into d unity of Nigeria, i bet people like Tony Enumelu, Uzor Kalu and the CEO of Diamond bank and the rest of them who av investments in other parts of the region than their homeland will never bliv in Biafra. All i see in these protests are the assemblage of touts and not people who av good idea on how to secede. The world is just laughing at them.

Seriously dude have you heard about the french revolution? You think Tony Elumelu and orji Kalu are more powerful than Thirty million 'touts' marching on the streets? Seriously dude are you for real!

6 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by nickxtra(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
warrior01:
Na Wa o! Even a worthless cockroach wan get opinion for this Biafra matter. Mtcheeeeew!
Am not surprised at your comment. A butterfly that thinks itself a bird!

3 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by nickxtra(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros you never can say!! With the way things are going in Nigeria 50 years might even be too long!! Just wait till the ND $ilitancy resumes and the middle belt youths pick up arms against the hausa fulani invaders!! Nigeria so far has been a huge failure!! You should direct your energy towards making Nigeria better and not threatening those making legitimate protests!!
So, you have information of when Niger Delta militants will start?

5 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by honeywealth75(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
U are so dumb, what is d yeebos population in total, do u mean all d igbos scattered all over Nigeria are participating in dis ur yeye protest, stop comparing 2 diff tins 2geda, am very conversant in history, frace is nt diversified like nigeria is, ad stop comaring a france revolution with ur protest, if u mean business by now u shud b killing non igbos in ur lands, and see who will loose. Ode oshi
chukwudi44:

Seriously dude have you heard about the french revolution? You think Tony Elumelu and orji Kalu are more powerful than Thirty million 'touts' marching on the streets? Seriously dude are you for real!

4 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by mazimee(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
sobmos:
When will the ibo people get sense? You can never find a Rich
ibo man doing his business "jeje" in Nigeria (His original
country) agitate for this so called Biafra. I don't know why the
ibo masses are so dumb and ret.arded. You'll would just end
up losing your lives like "suya". Don't you learn from history?
Even the devil incarnate called ojukwu was too cowardly to
take a bullet from the Nigerian Army and just die for what he
"believed" in,he was even too cowardly to commit suicide. He
has to run with his tail in between his legs like a fowl beaten by
the rain,leaving his so called "Biafra citizens" at the mercy of
the bullets of the Nigerian army. I know this mumu Kanu,that's
agitating for the same thing again in 2015,already has his
family/families overseas,calling on the dullard ibo masses( that
don't have a kobo to travel out of the country when the war
starts) to come fight for Biafra. Its like saying the
Comanches,Apaches,and the Red indians in USA to rise against
USA for their freedom/independence,its gonna be massacre. I
foresee another ibo massacre. I just pity the fools who will
stand behind this stvpid Kanu guy. This Biafra Nonsense should
be wiped off the mind of the ibo people,because its never
gonna happen,not in a billion years. Let's avoid another
massacre and starvation/malnutrition again!!! A word is
enough for the wise.

When will you get sense. You have been littering every pro biafra thread with this junk copy and paste. Be gone!! .

1 Like

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by gigabyte13: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Who will elect successionist as president? Which part of the world does that ?

Biafra is much more possible than voting a successionist as president as it stand now.

But the biafrats should go about it peacefully or else, we are talking about the Ijaws becoming the majority in that region at the end of hostility here.

7 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by theDEVILisHERE: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
nickxtra:
You and I know that you will never have Biafria, not even in 50 years time. I think the earlier people like you wake up to this reality, the better for you. At times when I take a look at your purported map, I shake my head in awe and disgust.

What you and I think or know is irrelevant
Biafra's restoration is imminent
And it'll happen very soon

Anyone who can't see this
Is obviously living in delusion

1 Like

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by sobmos(m): 1:40am On Nov 09, 2015
mazimee:

When will you get sense. You have been littering every pro biafra thread with this junk copy and paste. Be gone!! .
when will you still get sense? People who starts wars are ready to die for whatever they believe in take for example Adolf Hitler before the United forces reached Berlin in 1945,he already committed suicide. Another example are the Islamic terrorists,they're ready to die for what they believe in. Why didn't Ojukwu follow the same code of honour? After leading his people to slaughter,he was too scared to die,but he was ready to sacrifice the lives of his people. Get sense,Ojukwu was never a hero,but a greedy son of a biatch. Who was ready to sacrifice even the last live of the ibo man just to claim the title of "Mr President/Head of state". Ojukwu was a coward. I'm surprised the ibo people are treating him like a Hero instead of the coward he was!

2 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 09, 2015
honeywealth75:
U are so dumb, what is d yeebos population in total, do u mean all d igbos scattered all over Nigeria are participating in dis ur yeye protest, stop comparing 2 diff tins 2geda, am very conversant in history, frace is nt diversified like nigeria is, ad stop comaring a france revolution with ur protest, if u mean business by now u shud b killing non igbos in ur lands, and see who will loose. Ode oshi

So for your mind revolution is about killing innocent non-indigenes in igboland? Are you that dumb? Revolution is when millions of people unite and march together to achieve their goals!! When the people finally say enough is enough!! With the way Buhari has been ruling since May 29 he has only succeeded in making IPOB more popular and has given them more members from his actions and utterances!!

1 Like

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by Ofodirinwa: 2:10am On Nov 09, 2015
They're not afraid, so you shouldn't be either

1 Like

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by IPOB123london: 2:58am On Nov 09, 2015
@ op

zoo mentality

the future replicate less dependence on oil

wonder your brain capacity is good enough to visualise the danger ahead

by the way be careful boko harem dnt catch you

1 Like

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by Kestolovee95(f): 5:18am On Nov 09, 2015
you've been saying the same thing for the past 48 years after the war. The monster that you fear most is now facing you.

There will be no Igbo president of zoogeria because your dullard is the last president of a united zoogeria. He can continue in oduarewastan!

1 Like

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by oluwafemi113(m): 5:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but
my problem is ur approach. I would want to
suggest the following procedures and i can
assure u its going to work out successfully. if
u can unite and follow the following steps
then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of
Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and
render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of
the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office
holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate
president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the
so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re
very industrious people u will be better off
without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the
Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble
without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all
parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this
fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba
international, Kano main market, and every
other market even in the remote villages
accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all
Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha
Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for
Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence
just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u
dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!

3 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by azzima(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2015
nickxtra:
1000000000 LIKES!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by azzima(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Am glad you mentioned "TOUTS". The funny part is that as long as Biafrans go marching in Igboland, the world will not give a damn if anything happens there. No one cares about any 6th class citizens of OUR Dear country Nigeria. And I am sure that with all their Gra gra, dem no born dem to protest in the North or West......that will be the end of the road.

2 Likes

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by azzima(m): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

So for your mind revolution is about killing innocent non-indigenes in igboland? Are you that dumb? Revolution is when millions of people unite and march together to achieve their goals!! When the people finally say enough is enough!! With the way Buhari has been ruling since May 29 he has only succeeded in making IPOB more popular and has given them more members from his actions and utterances!!
Not when you niggas are starting your Gra gra at a POLICE STATION of all places. Smart bunch of touts though, why didn't they March to the Army Cantonment? ??....we all know how that will end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by nickxtra(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2015
azzima:
1000000000 LIKES!!!!!
Thanks, grin

1 Like

Re: With These Agitations, I Fear The Worst For The Igbo People... By Citizen Nick by nickxtra(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2015
gigabyte13:
Who will elect successionist as president? Which part of the world does that ?

Biafra is much more possible than voting a successionist as president as it stand now.

But the biafrats should go about it peacefully or else, we are talking about the Ijaws becoming the majority in that region at the end of hostility here.
Guam, u establish the fear in have for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

RIP Capt Eminue That Lost His Life During The Gudumbale Attack / Ben Bruce Blasts Buhari,APC:Ur Change Is Change 4rm GEJ,Nt In Lives Of Nigerians / See What This Young Man Did To Show His Love For His Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.