Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns (10409 Views)

Rivers,benue Leaders Warns Kanu Over Extending Biafra Republic To Their States / Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:
emeritus856, the Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor, you shall end up a ritual victim of your barbaric kinsmen, sooner than later. Your household shall rejoice to not find your carcass to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like you.

Wretched, ugly, smelly and disgusting scallywag cursed from inception!

Ómó álé!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:
I am an Incestuous product of rape and Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor, I shall end up a ritual victim of my barbaric kinsmen, sooner than later. My household shall rejoice to not find my carcass to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like me.

So shall it be!!

1 Like

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:
emeritus856, the Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor, you shall end up a ritual victim of your barbaric kinsmen, sooner than later. Your household shall rejoice to not find your carcass to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like you.

Ómó álé!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:
I am an Incestuous product of rape and Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor, I shall end up a ritual victim of my barbaric kinsmen, sooner than later. My household shall rejoice to not find my carcass to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like me.

So shall it be!!

1 Like

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

Ómó álé!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:

So shall it be!!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

Ómó álé!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:

So shall it be!!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

Ómó álé!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:

So shall it be!!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

Ómó álé!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why PDP lost 2015 election and the necessity for an Online Directorate / Justice Ngwuta’s Trial: FG Sacks Top Lawyer Over Conduct / Kogi’s IGR Hits N1bn Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.