Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns (10412 Views)

Rivers,benue Leaders Warns Kanu Over Extending Biafra Republic To Their States / Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by EternalTruths: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

I will rather commit suicide than run away from battle, a general dont run from war. Ojuku of cursed memory ran away while dressed like a shameless w.hore, the ediot have no shame. He lost 3million ediots and still come back to contest election in same country, it sucks to be yeebhoe. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided

Na wa oooo

E dey una blood

Suicide to hell fire

I am sure Satan is tormenting your hero in hell grin
Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Mckennedy: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2015
juicee1:
those people were ibos living in those places. Tell lygn19 to send you a video of ibos protesting in akure. You will think akure is an ibo land going by their multitude. How much more a bayelsa and PH which are just a stone throw from SE.

Lol is good you acknowledged they're stone throw....anyway keep crying....

2 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

undecided

Na wa oooo

E dey una blood

Suicide to hell fire

I am sure Satan is tormenting your hero in hell grin

Ojuku is actually resting in hell, the 3m flat. head ediots are tormenting him in hell fire. No wonder he died senile, dumb, and deranged cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by 7lives: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2015
tobimillar:
I don't know why we Yorubas won't support biafra.. Sincerely Nigeria need to break up into smaller Nations. Everyone to his own. Each tribe can form a country or form alliance AT its Own PERIL.
Hitherto, I have been a strong advocate for a unified one Nigeria but the hate is too much and unbearable. With the each tribe hating virtually every other tribe except those they share history with.. Nigeria is an expired country

We wont support them in fact we are already laughing them scorn, if only you know how other Nigerians view these people you won't be talking like this.
These people that have been romancing the federal government since 1999 and even rigged for pdp in elections are now crying about marginalization because its not going to be business as usual.
Other Nigerians especially people of the west that have organized themselves to forge ahead despite the bad government are no fools, these looser throwing tantrums because they don't believe others have rights to make their own electoral decisions, can continue to wail for the next 50 years ko kan wa.

1 Like

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:
Cocaine smuggler, You are a nuisance and m.oronic oaf, you keep looking for attention. I have told you to quote me when you upgrade, I hate ediots that post same trash over and over. Dont you have shame? You quote people, then come back later to edit the post.

I will advise you to go find a job and stop wasting your useless life online, no wonder your shameless father achieved nothing before been stone to death at Ariara market.
[/s]

Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor from a juju-infested enclave a.k.a Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals where the smelly culture of insolence, extortion and toutism are upheld with so much pride, and kingship sold to the dogs cum celebrated miscreants and internationally acclaimed drug peddlers.

The wickedness of your diabolic fathers shall hunt you to your Waterloo, sooner than later. And your parts shall be freely distributed in Soka Evil Forest for merchandise.

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2015
7lives:
We wont support them in fact we are already laughing them scorn, if only you know how other Nigerians view these people you won't be talking like this.
These people that have been romancing the federal government since 1999 and even rigged for pdp in elections are now crying about marginalization because its not going to be business as usual.
Other Nigerians especially people of the west that have organized themselves to forge ahead despite the bad government are no fools, these looser throwing tantrums because they don't believe others have rights to make their own electoral decisions, can continue to wail for the next 50 years ko kan wa.

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

It is a pity that Falae is just realizing this in 2015.
Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorubas for sports...

https://www.nairaland.com/2651769/yoruba-may-pull-out-nigerian

https://www.nairaland.com/2658435/yoruba-leaders-threat-against-fulani

https://www.nairaland.com/792619/thief-obasanjo-he-wrecked-nigeria#9448521

Falae Abduction - Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere:https://www.nairaland.com/2660967/falae-abduction-withdraw-2-wks-ultimatum

https://www.nairaland.com/2715407/apologize-fulani-race-face-legal

Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode: https://www.nairaland.com/2714986/falaes-kidnap-fulani-group-sends
Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:
[s]

Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor from a juju-infested enclave a.k.a Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals where the smelly culture of insolence, extortion and toutism are upheld with so much pride, and kingship sold to the dogs cum celebrated miscreants and internationally acclaimed drug peddlers.

The wickedness of your diabolic fathers shall hunt you to your Waterloo, sooner than later. And your parts shall be freely distributed in Soka Evil Forest for merchandise.
[/s]

Shut up you shameless animal, A b.astard from the cursed red mud land. An infertile cursed land where nothing is working, a cursed land where everyone run away in fear of being killed, kidnapped or eating by cannibals. Ediotic product of baby factory, go bury your big head in shame cos you have been cursed from womb. Ugly wretched never do well.

2 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:
Shut up you shameless animal, A b.astard from the cursed red mud land. An infertile cursed land where nothing is working, a cursed land where everyone run away in fear of being killed, kidnapped or eating by cannibals. Ediotic product of baby factory, go bury your big head in shame cos you have been cursed from womb. Ugly wretched never do well.
[/s]

Deluded scratched-face ritual escapee, you're reeking of gbegiri, ewa agoyin and ewedu concoctions.

You didn't suck your mother's bosom and indeed you have shown to have been raised in an evil forest located in a juju-infested enclave of Yorubaland where human parts are more affordable than cow meats.

Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor, you shall end up a ritual victim of your barbaric kinsmen, sooner than later. Your household shall rejoice to not find your carcass to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like you.

Wretched, ugly, smelly and disgusting scallywag cursed from inception!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:

Accursed son of a wh.ore, post your trash now instead of coming back to edit it. M.oronic bas/tard, old fool that sleep in a cyber cafe just to spam the forum with his foolishness. Ndi ara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:
Accursed son of a wh.ore, post your trash now instead of coming back to edit it. M.oronic bas/tard, old fool that sleep in a cyber cafe just to spam the forum with his foolishness. Ndi ara
[/s]

Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor, you shall end up a ritual victim of your barbaric kinsmen, sooner than later. Your household shall rejoice to not find your carcass to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like you.

Ómó álé!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:
[s][/s]

[s]Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor, you shall end up a ritual victim of your barbaric kinsmen, sooner than later. Your household shall rejoice to not find your carcass to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like you.

Ómó álé![/s]

Smelly old ediot, you will surely die soon. Your father was stoned to death, same faith awaits you and your cursed generations. You will starve to death, your household will die by bomb blast. Accursed product of baby factory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:
Smelly old ediot, you will surely die soon. Your father was stoned to death, same faith awaits you and your cursed generations. You will starve to death, your household will die by bomb blast. Accursed product of baby factory.
[/s]

Incestuous product of rape and Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor, you shall end up a ritual victim of your barbaric kinsmen, sooner than later. Your household shall rejoice to not find your carcass to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like you.

Ómó álé!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:
[s][/s]

I shall end up a ritual victim of my barbaric kinsmen in Aba, sooner than later. My household shall rejoice to not find your carcass to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like me.

So shall it be.

Amen. So shall it be for you and your cursed generation. You all will be burnt to death before December.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:

Smelly b,astard, Stop posting same trash over and over. You have been cursed from womb and will never die well. Shameless akpu eating oaf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:
Amen. So shall it be for you and your cursed generation. You all will be burnt to death before December.
[/s]

Incestuous product of rape and Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor, you shall end up a ritual victim of your barbaric kinsmen, sooner than later. Your household shall rejoice to not find your carcass to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like you.

Ómó álé!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:
Smelly b,astard, Stop posting same trash over and over. You have been cursed from womb and will never die well. Shameless akpu eating oaf.
[/s]

Ómó álé!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:
[s][/s]

I am an Incestuous product of rape and Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor, I shall end up a ritual victim of my barbaric kinsmen, sooner than later. My household shall rejoice to not find my carcass to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like me.

So shall it be

!

So shall it be for you and your entire household, you shall all be consumed by wild fire. Your generation will be wiped off the surface of earth, you will weep and kill all your kinsmen before December. Shameless accursed animal from the red mud land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by opiaoku: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:

So shall it be for you and your entire household, you shall all be consumed by wild fire. Your generation will be wiped off the surface of earth, you will weep and kill all your kinsmen before December. Shameless accursed animal from the red mud land.
[/s]

cc

lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy
Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

cc

lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy is there no punishment for such offense?

Honestly you have no shame, so you ignored the rubbish post from your cursed kinsmen and reporting mine. You are a true case of a born hypocrite. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by opiaoku: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:

Honestly you have no shame, so you ignored the rubbish post from your cursed kinsmen and reporting mine. You are a true case of a born hypocrite. Smh
[/s]

cc

lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy

quit trolling and be a good forumite
Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:
[/s]

Incestuous product of rape and Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor, you and your unrepentant generations shall end up as ritual victims of your barbaric kinsmen, sooner than later. Your kindred shall rejoice to not find your carcasses to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like you.

Ómó álé!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:
[s][/s]

I am an Incestuous product of rape and Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor, I shall end up a ritual victim of my barbaric kinsmen, sooner than later. My household shall rejoice to not find my carcass to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like me.

So shall it be!

Amen. So shall it be for you and your cursed family.

1 Like

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by demelza: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
cirmuell:
Leave? As in leave their land? Mo ro bi werey leyin people yi sha grin
grin They are natural born clowns. Thats why no one takes them serious.
Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by cirmuell(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
demelza:
grin They are natural born clowns. Thats why no one takes them serious.
grin I just tire for them o.
Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:
Amen. So shall it be for you and your cursed family.
[/s]

Ómó álé!

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:
[s][/s]

So shall it be!!

Amen.

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:
emeritus856, the incestuous product of rape and Neanderthal savage of dirt and squalor, you shall end up a ritual victim of your barbaric kinsmen, sooner than later. Your household shall rejoice to not find your carcass to bury. They shall be happy to miss a notorious vampire like you.

Ómó álé!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by emeritus856: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:
[s][/s]

So shall it be!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Denies Report Linking Her To Abuse Of Privileges / Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools / Abia Owes Judges, Doctors 30 Months Salaries – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.