Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. (1422 Views)

4 Major Signs That You Are Dating The Wrong Person – Must See For Everyone / 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is a Topic that I have often come across in recent times, this has been a sort of worry to youths seeking to find the perfect guy/lady to build a future with.

Everyone wants to meet their Soulmate. Everyone is looking out for that soulmate but the truth is We have many Soulmates in this life but their purpose is all the same- they are here to challenge and awaken us so our soul can evolve into a higher state of consciousness.

In other to be able to conclusively talk about this, we need to get our definitions clear and out of the way.

[b][/b] A soul mate is a person who is aligned to your soul and can change or influence your soul in some way or another. After that lesson has happened, physical separation is usually inevitable.

While....

A life partner is a friend or companion who you can lean on and are secure in. You can trust them through life. Feelings of love and respect are mutual and you’re both in sync with the needs and wants of the other person.

Our Soulmates always arrive when we are ready for them and not a moment sooner. They arrive when we are ready to learn the life lessons that we need to.

Soulmate relationships don’t often last forever, this is because sometimes the relationship can be too intense or there seems to be a natural order about such relationship that sees it come to a close once the necessary lessons have been learnt and purpose fulfilled.

Soulmates don’t always have to be romantic partners, they can be friends or family; but regardless of this, you will always feel a strong, energetic connection or a past life history together.

If you really want to connect with a Soulmate, you need to align with your own soul. You need to discover who you are, honor yourself and begin following your heart. When you align with your true self, you are then instantly in the vibration of meeting your soul-mate.

However, there is a point where you are done with the soul lessons and are just looking for a companion to share the rest of your life with, and at this point all you would be asking for is your Life Partner.

A Life Partner is someone who is dependable and considerate of your needs and wants. Of course, a life partner is also someone that you are attracted to and that you love and care for.

While you will still be learning lessons from a life partner, they are more about lending support and giving you a guiding hand as you navigate through your own soul journey.

A Life Partner is more like a companion or friend that you feel a strong connection to. It may not be a deep, soul connection like a soul mate, but there would be a mutual feeling of trust, understanding and respect. Meeting your Life Partner is usually not something you spiritually or energetically prepare yourself for like you would with a soulmate. Instead it requires emotional and mental preparation and physically putting yourself out there.

Have you ever wondered this? Is it ever possible for you to have both of this in one person?

YES! It is possible to have your Soulmate also be your Life Partner and it is also possible that you and your Life Partner can develop a deeper, soul connection- it all just depends on which direction you choose to steer.

Below are different characteristics of each relationship:

Soulmate Relationship

1) You know intuitively what the other is thinking or feeling.

2) You feel very in-tune and connected with their thoughts and actions.

3) Your relationship is emotional, challenging and can bring things out in you that you didn’t know existed.

4) You may experience huge shifts and changes in your life when you first meet this person.

5) You have flashbacks or deja vu moments where you feel that you have been together before.

6) You seem to understand each other and have a similar way of thinking.

7) You may have similar flaws or habits, or you both had similar challenges during childhood.

cool Your relationship may not last forever but the love is always there.

9) You feel a deep, spiritual connection to this person almost like you have known them for a long time.

10) Your connection is intense and so too is the relationship. Often it can move from extreme highs to extreme lows.

11) You feel in sync with each other even when you are not physically together. There may be a feeling of having to team up together to conquer something.

Life Partner Relationship

1) You feel the need to marry or start a family in order to ‘cement’ your relationship.

2) You get along like best friends- your relationship does not suffer from extremes.

3) Your relationship is based on logical or intellectual decisions.

4) You resonate with each others beliefs, ideas or religion/philosophy.

5) You feel attracted to each other physically and resonate with each others values.

6) You enjoy getting to know each other and learn about your differences and similarities- everything about each other feels new and exciting.

7) You both feel a sense of financial and emotional stability by being together. And lastly,

cool Your relationship is based on being physically present and creating new memories.

So now has your troubled heart be calmed? Has the puzzle been solved?

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. by ifISLAPYOU(f): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yu got me reading dis long epistle.. Hm
Re: 4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. by Bitterleafsoup: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Great topic I agree with what you said.
Life partners are also called twin flames.
Re: 4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. by Cutehector(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wooow... Dat means I hav lots of soul mates...
Re: 4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. by falconey(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
which of them is good in bed?
Re: 4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin

You should answer that question yourself.

undecided

falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. by falconey(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lizabeth25:
grin
You should answer that question yourself.
undecided

how would I know?
Re: 4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 09, 2015
And how can d OP know too undecided

falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. by PrettyClare7(f): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Must a soul mate be male for a female, since life partner should be a person of the opposite gender
Re: 4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 09, 2015
I seee cool
Re: 4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. by falconey(m): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2015
Lizabeth25:
And how can d OP know too undecided

he is the 'OP'
Re: 4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. by nawtibownie: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2015
Nice. I can relate the soul mate thing. But what's the point of having a soul mate since they won't stay forever
Re: 4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2015
One person can be a soulmate and a life partner. dont forget that. smiley

nawtibownie:
Nice. I can relate the soul mate thing. But what's the point of having a soul mate since they won't stay forever

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Sweet Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nurse / My Cousin Mother Is A pim.p For Her Daughter / Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.