Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Will Start Taking The Agitation For Biafra Serious, When..... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Start Taking The Agitation For Biafra Serious, When..... (2715 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Start Taking The Agitation For Biafra Serious, When..... by superstar1(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Tell us when a yourebastard albino will rise to do what KANU is doing. I will be waiting!!!!

Igbos are born slaves and recalcitrant rebels. They lack there wherewithal and mental acumen to play politics.

Osu Caste you will wait for a very long time.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Start Taking The Agitation For Biafra Serious, When..... by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2015
superstar1:

Igbos are born slaves and recalcitrant rebels. They lack there wherewithal and mental acumen to play politics.

Osu Caste you will wait for a very long time.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LIES!!!!
Yourebastards are the real slaves to hausa/fulani infact the were created for such. They are also born cowards that's why,they were conquered by dahomey pregnant women.
Abobaku Caste you will remain slaves and cowards until you and that your useless yourebastard tribe will be decimated by your masters tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Will Start Taking The Agitation For Biafra Serious, When..... by superstar1(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2015
ekenedegreat:
LIES!!!!
Yourebastards are the real slaves to hausa/fulani infact the were created for such. They are also born cowards that's why,they were conquered by dahomey pregnant women.
Abobaku Caste you will remain slaves and cowards until you and that your useless yourebastard tribe will be decimated by your masters tongue tongue tongue

OSu casteeeeeeeeeeeee. You so wish. Dahomey ko Daura ni.

If our forefathers were cowards like yours, thy would not have built an empire while your forefathers were busy fighting bare chested in your hamlet square over Adaobi's hand in marriage.

Y1bos are our conquerd slaves #FAct.

They are Osu Castes #Fact

They are recalcitrant rebels #Fact

Deal with and jump into the lagoon if you cannot.
Re: I Will Start Taking The Agitation For Biafra Serious, When..... by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2015
superstar1:

OSu casteeeeeeeeeeeee. You so wish. Dahomey ko Daura ni.

If our forefathers were cowards like yours, thy would not have built an empire while your forefathers were busy fighting bare chested in your hamlet square over Adaobi's hand in marriage.

Y1bos are our conquerd slaves #FAct.

They are Osu Castes #Fact

They are recalcitrant rebels #Fact

Deal with and jump into the lagoon if you cannot.
Which empire did your fore fathers built Yourebastards are indeed liars imagine.

Yourebastards were conquered by dahomey pregnant women #FACT

They are Abobaku castes #FACT

They cannot do anything on their own without the support of their masters (hausa/fulani) #Fact
They always lick the butts of their masters (hausa/fulani) to the extent that,when Sanusi Lamido made a statement concerning yourebastards useless nature none of them kicked against it #FACT

The word BIAFRA torments yourebastards a lot #FACT

They are backstabbers and liars #FACT

You're an Abobaku casteeee and also born slave to your northern born to rule lords. DEAL WITH IT OR RIVER NIGER AWAITS tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Will Start Taking The Agitation For Biafra Serious, When..... by superstar1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Which empire did your fore fathers built Yourebastards are indeed liars imagine.

Yourebastards were conquered by dahomey pregnant women #FACT

They are Abobaku castes #FACT

They cannot do anything on their own without the support of their masters (hausa/fulani) #Fact
They always lick the butts of their masters (hausa/fulani) to the extent that,when Sanusi Lamido made a statement concerning yourebastards useless nature none of them kicked against it #FACT

The word BIAFRA torments yourebastards a lot #FACT

They are backstabbers and liars #FACT

You're an Abobaku casteeee and also born slave to your northern born to rule lords. DEAL WITH IT OR RIVER NIGER AWAITS tongue tongue tongue
I will you recognise an empire bilt by my forefathers, when you own were busy dancing round a pot of boiling human being and they were too lazy to war and conquer lands. No wonder your first attempt at any war in your history led to the untimely death of 3million souls of women and children, without counting the men. that were suyanised to Amadioha for th fun of it.

y1bos are osu castes #fact

nyamiris are cannibals #fact

igbos are criminals #fact

flat.heads are dirty human beings #fact

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Start Taking The Agitation For Biafra Serious, When..... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
superstar1:

I will you recognise an empire bilt by my forefathers, when you own were busy dancing round a pot of boiling human being and they were too lazy to war and conquer lands. No wonder your first attempt at any war in your history led to the untimely death of 3million souls of women and children, without counting the men. that were suyanised to Amadioha for th fun of it.

y1bos are osu castes #fact

nyamiris are cannibals #fact

igbos are criminals #fact

flat.heads are dirty human beings #fact

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
TRASH!!!!
Show us the empire your miserable fore fathers built and stop beating around the bush.
Yourebastards are known for their rituals and voodoo nature. Coming to what you said about conquering lands, I will say you don't know history because if you do, you would have known that yourebastards are never do wells in terms of wars this is fact. History recorded it that hausa/fulani conquered yourebastards and islamised them that's why, yourebastards are mostly moslems today. Dahomey pregnant women decimated them this is fact. Hausas snatched kwara state away from yourebastards this is also fact.
Yourebastards are Abobaku castes #fact
Yourabastards are cannibals and ritaulists# facts
Yourebastards are fraudsters and founders of oluwale #fact
Yourebastards are as dirty as pigs #fact
THOSE ARE CHARACTERISTICS OF YOUREBASTARDS tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Will Start Taking The Agitation For Biafra Serious, When..... by Uchek(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2022
Thank you my brother

Rose2014:
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu With His Prostitute / Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday / Chief Of Army Staff Buratai Involved In $2.1billion Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.