Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) (44710 Views)

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Aisha, watch how your bobo take hol dez chics...are you okay with it?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by MnenaSadiku(f): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
youngice:
they really tried, India has a condensed population of extremely brilliant people

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by IlekeHD: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thank God it's not an igbo news, else we for don hear drugs and cocaine.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Yanks101: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
Of what benefit is this to Nigeria?
It is not like there is any national policy to harness exceptional Nigerians for national growth like india did.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Many Nigerians get first class overseas everytime for crying out loud. Anyway, we southerners have to break records to get reconition not just mere firstclass.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
You really know how those wailers brain work, they reason with their anus
Godfullsam:
wailers will come and say its because the two Nigerian students were from the north.
i trust dem wilers, they can never see anything good in pmb wink
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Rolandken(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Buh na wa sha. Scholarship to India? What happened to the UK, US or Canada? Except the girls specifically chose India , Kano government for try more na. But this is a laudable achievement.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Which universities exactly in India?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
chinoify:
end time
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by moderation2020: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Forumspotz:

President Muhammadu Buhari during his recent trip to India played host to two young ladies from Kano State, who just bagged M.Sc degrees in the First Class category.

During his meeting with Nigerians who live in India, held at the premises of the Nigerian High Commission, New Delhi, President Buhari granted private audience to Aisha Umar Auwal, and Jamila Muhammed, who had been sent on scholarship by the Kano State government, to pursue Master’s degrees. Both made First Class Honours.

The President lauded the two ladies for their feats, and commended such industry to Nigerian youths. He also praised the Kano State government for its emphasis on human capital development.

http://www.forumspotz.ng/photos-pres-buhari-meets-with-nigerian-girls-who-bagged-first-class-in-india/

pedophiles on rampage, wetin buhari they peep Inside there? stiff-neck blood sucking president
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Duru1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Shameless dunces. Nigerian universities remain closed.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Ofodirinwa: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
upon all the Nigerians taking first class everywhere and setting world records, or is it because these are rare muslim first classers?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by harry509: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Forumspotz:

President Muhammadu Buhari during his recent trip to India played host to two young ladies from Kano State, who just bagged M.Sc degrees in the First Class category.

During his meeting with Nigerians who live in India, held at the premises of the Nigerian High Commission, New Delhi, President Buhari granted private audience to Aisha Umar Auwal, and Jamila Muhammed, who had been sent on scholarship by the Kano State government, to pursue Master’s degrees. Both made First Class Honours.

The President lauded the two ladies for their feats, and commended such industry to Nigerian youths. He also praised the Kano State government for its emphasis on human capital development.

http://www.forumspotz.ng/photos-pres-buhari-meets-with-nigerian-girls-who-bagged-first-class-in-india/

vry vry 9ice.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Godfullsam:
wailers will come and say its because the two Nigerian students were from the north.

But it's the fvcking darn truth dude! I ain't even a wailer and supported this Daura King of the North, but it is what it is!!! Anyways it should be celebrated because Northerners are not typically known to be educated, so it's a big feat for them!!!
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Good. Haters can go and die for all we care
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Pque(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
This definitely is not my hen. @op are u talking of Nigerian hen or American hen?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dullard can't check the certificates by himself to confirm the truth. Those look like Muslim girls to me. Do Northerners like western education? I think that is what they and Boko Haram are against? Bunch of brutes! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by CCsurplus007(m): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
President Buhari please answer PRESSID scholars. Its been 7 months now.
https://www.nairaland.com/2654837/urgent-plea-pressid-2015-2016
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by d33types: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wow..That's new.. Masters degrees now have 1st class as grades... Somebody educate me please...

The only way a masters degree has first class grading is if it's a combined bachelors/masters degree..in this case it was stated they were sent for masters..

I tire for bloggers o

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by malikisah: 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bonapart:
The zombie above me already know the truth but always shying away from it cos they're zombies

It's clear that the dullard is president for the north
The dude belongs to the north

So suck it
edey pain dem o!
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by swezenberg(m): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
It is more difficult to make a first class in India than from any country in the western world. In fact Indians are ahead of Africans in terms of Academic prowess here in US. So those girls must be extremely good.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by malikisah: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Adex097:
I want to wail!!! grin
wail o jare my brother
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by infantrydoctor(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Except if ofcourse they have converted the grade but l know that first class in lndian education system is equivalent to nigerian second class upper division. Distinction is thesame as our firstclass.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by ChiSun27(m): 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
ifISLAPYOU:
Cool... Hausa sef sabi book

Which kind moniker be this?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by malikisah: 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
millionboi:
buhari sld free an innocent man askin 4freedom nd go aftr d terrorists killin ppl with bomb,if he is nt dullard,clueless nd clown
who be dat naw!
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by malikisah: 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
dunsman:

How can we see anything gud when there is practically nothing good to see undecided undecided
oh boy yu blind o!
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by redsun(m): 12:02am On Nov 09, 2015
The way women nta news casters look these is so degrading and disgusting. Like presenter on Taliban TV. Nigeria is a really going backwards in almost everything. Nta news presentation was posh and sleek before, but now it looks depressing and very gloomy.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by 4stylz: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Godfullsam:

You are obviously the wailer
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Bimbomartins(m): 12:03am On Nov 09, 2015
micfoley:
Nice. Speaking of First Class, l hope PMB sustains the scholarship scheme for 100 first class graduates instituted by GEJ
What scheme exactly pls?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by October1960: 12:04am On Nov 09, 2015
Do you how many Hausa pilots we have. I think as Africans we need to seek unity. Our problems are many. Good day Ma.

ifISLAPYOU:
Cool... Hausa sef sabi book

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) / Photos From Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Grand Finale In Ondo / Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.